Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

50. Definition of her Shopping...

3.7K 172 16
By Nekuru

A/n:  I'M AAAAAALIVEEE! (that's a lie, I'm already ded inside)

I manageee to squeeze in  a bit of my time editing(ish) these (;v;)

50. Definition of her Shopping...

It's the long awaited weekend for the students like me, so right now Hari, Chrome and I are looking to buy a small island while the boys do what ever they want, except for damaging and burning the house.

The three of are currently inside a car watching the scene before us. The two looked absolutely amaze to see new location in Japan. As of now, we headed to a small island where it's sole purpose is for safety and emergency reasons.

Right now, the two girls are looking at me suspiciously to how I got money or where the money came from only to tell them it's my pent up allowance from my parents. Since I always act poor and very frugal to my money that the next thing I learn, I have several zeros in my bank.

"How about this island? It's small and remotely isolated?" Our guide spoke in english, pointing out at the small island.

"That's a bit small, enemies could easily infiltrate the island and massacre us" I answer, rejecting the first choice.

"Then, how about this one? You can easily look at the enemy through the mountain." She shows a second island, it somewhat took my interest. The island doesn't look that bad, it can even pass as a training facility.

"That's not bad at all, is there any island available?" I asks, making sure that I have a lot of options.

Our guide nodded as she gave us few more options to look at, with all the positive details written about the island. Chrome an Hari looks  excited to see the islands and it's potential.

"I personally like the last one, it's perfect for training and I can't imagine anyone would be infiltrate the base easily" I spoke my thoughts out.

"Hell no! Entering in that island would be an absolutely hell!" Hari objects, making a 'x' sign using her arms.

"Ah, but the third one looks nice!" Chrome pointed at the third island, giving me her most honest opinion.

"That's not bad too, I like that one but there's not much to do in that island." I crossed my arms thinking.

The three of us continue to talk, as we headed to one of the island. We literally inspected and visited each location, which took roughly three hours to visit each one. By the time we finished, it was already midnight so I decided to send the two girls home early.

I stayed behind meeting a different Real Estate agent to buy a different house, this time looking through some houses. Though, we only talked about land mass since I was planning to build the house from scratch.

_______

_______ 

"Mukuro, You can come out now if you'd like..."

I paused, not bothering to look behind me. I was still looking for a land to buy, while the pineapple illusionists appears through the mist.

"Kufufu, I only came since you ordered me to" Mukuro chuckles.

"Yeah, I didn't plan to release you to laze around. I at least plan to make you and Chrome to be at least a bridge of communication between Vongola and Myself." I announce my full intention "Three of us has a preetty strong connection, so if anything happens and you'll know what to do if you want to communicate to me, vice versa."

"Hmmm, you're more devious than I am..." The pineapple man hums, following me from behind.

"Anyways, here's the new location of the island I just bought, you better remember it." I gave him the document of the island I just bought few hours ago "I plan to hide it with some illusions, also I'm about to buy a new land so remember the location, okay?"

"Okaaaay" Mukuro lazily nods, as we entered a room "Anyways, did anyone tell you have an awful common sense? You call buying islands and acres of land as shopping is quite awful."

"I get that a lot, so I think it's more like a compliment?" I smile at Mukuro, while I started my business with the real state agent, looking through different documents along with it's prices "though, not that I care what others say about me and —Oh! I'll buy these two, I'll pay them by tomorrow afternoon."

By the time Mukuro and I arrive to our humble house, the sun has risen and the illusionists was carrying me on his back, I cling to him so that I won't fall easily. I was still awake but all the haggling and negotiations has drained me, I wasn't sleepy or I don't feel like sleeping.

 Chrome and Hari then gave me an earful of scolding for not coming home with them as I sit and listen to them. Once the two girls was satisfied with their earful scolding about the dangers of staying late at night (despite of having Mukuro with me) was bad for someone like me.

"Hari, Have you seen my school pants?" I ask my blonde friend who's diligently cooking breakfast, while I carry our laundry load "I need to wash it today, or I won't have anything to wear for Monday."

"Ah, it should be around the study desk in our room, It should be hanging in the chair." She yells loud enough for me to hear.

"Okaay!" I headed upstairs, to see my pant lying down, I picked my school pants up to see a small glittering accessory fall from it's pocket. A ring? I don't remember buying any sort of accessory.

*Cling, clang*

I picked up the ring , then a soft bolt ran through my fingers that made contact with the ring, causing for me to drop it by accident. Is this some sort of a prank?! I flinch a bit to see a piece of paper fell from the same pocket as the ring. I picked up the folded paper, and unfolded it to read the message from it.

_______

From my younger self,

Future Arc will take it's own course soon. Whatever you do, don't let Byakkuran take you. I believe this ring will help you, take care of this ring, since it's a present from Orfeo after all. Also, Do not be fooled by his words, you cannot afford to make the same mistake as I did.

-Ten year old self

_______

Holy. Shiet.

WATTPAD JUST LOVE TO PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS (;-;)

Are you saying that all of my chapters got deleted?????? (It didn't😥😥)

If it did got deleted, I'd be straight up salty and just delete this fanfic.
No fvcks given.

(•___•)

Annyywaysss,

Its been (more than) 10 chapters since I did shout outs soo, I'd like to to throw some chicken and rice (If you're allergic then you'll only have omelette rice🙃) for these lovely readers:

puchyandwhiskyGirlinlovewith_booksbell_best 

lithinigEmilySpinkz

 Calamity00Unknown (o o f, I'm considering to put your idea ^^)

Jeskit23CaelruBecacameri2

naesnh09_wafa (ty for follow! and reading my other story)

AlexsandriaLamboyElmarieMenge

tuearuizhiAkira_Yuki_Natsudo

YATOGAMIMYMANKaiji-san

Lily-AndrewredlollipSYShin02

Eight-samademonroxie666

Don't Forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 471 13
Vongola has been wiped out by an enemy famiglia and Hayano is the last survivor. To change the future, she was sent to the past to change things in t...
150K 6.8K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...
6.7K 324 74
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...
98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...