You're Mine & Only Mine

By StarCooler76

Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very go... More

Characters HuntFang Wolf Coats
Characters StoneFur Wolf Coats
Tracks In Snow
Why So Close?
Respect Me Or Else
Mistletoe
Merry Christmas Love
Happy Birthday
Wait What, Why?
Honor
Masquerade
Pride Clubbing!
Race Ya
Now You've Done It
Bad? Not likely
Just A Video, Watch it
Wise Choice, Wise Choice
Firewall
Vic The Lover Boy
Forbidden
No Participation
Happy Halloween Boys & Ghouls
Fetish For Love
Mending Things Together
The Kill
Mark Once
Over The Phone
You & Me, So I Thought
Merry Christmas Wolves
Parker's Boy History
The Invite
Sex Trip: Part I
Sex Trip: Part III
Captured
New Breed
Howl Of The Night
New One
Dream Of Tears
Break Out
Try To Relax
Dangerous Situation
May The Night Become Clear
Never Turn Your Back
Halloween Night
Welcome Home
Josh & Kaige
Happy New Year!
Flowers
Expect The Unexpected
The Unexpected
New Addition
News After News
I'm The Alpha: Part I
I'm The Alpha: Part II
I'm The Alpha: Part III
It's That Time Of Year
Author's Note, Hello Peeps
Alpha Camille
Mother Knows Best
The Son
Broken Bonds
No Alpha Time For You
The Sterling's Last Chapter
Moon Festival
The Wolf Moon
This Is Us
Thanks Reading

Sex Trip: Part II

666 25 2
By StarCooler76

Parker's POV,

We pulled up to the lodge,"Here we are." I said, and put the car in park.

"It's beautiful." Violet said, and I smirked.

"Of course it is." I told her. "Come on, the inside is more of a sight." I said.

Getting out of the car, I went up the steps and got the keys out of my back pocket and opened the door. Rave was let out and made his way into house by pushing it open before I could open all the way.

Violet came up beside me and wrapped an arm my neck. "It's amazing." She said.

"This is just the living room, the best is yet to come. I'll go get the bags. Feel free to look around." I told her as she let me go.

Popping the trunk, I grabbed the suitcases. Placing the cases on the ground I look down in the trunk and notice something. Lifting up a coat that was back here I found a chain collar. With my initials on it. Looking at it; there was past smells all over it.

"Hey! What's the hold up!" I heard Violet voice and she was close. I throw the collar back in the trunk and closing it.

"What's up?" She said as she was walking up.

"Nothing, I was just thinking." I lied.

"Thinking of what exactly." She asked.

"About what I'm cooking for dinner." I don't even like cooking.

"Well then, come inside it's hot." She said pulling my arm. I grabbed the bags before she could take me back to the house.

When we were inside, Rave was running around, jumping on and off the sofa. "I'm gonna take the bags up to the room k." I told her as I took the bags and made my way to the stairs.

"Following." Violet's voice danced.

I walked into the master bedroom. I placed the bags next to the bed. I could feel Violet's hand rubbing my back.

"Is something troubling you?" She asked.

"Nothing at all." I said knowing something was wrong.

"Parker?" She said.

I didn't speak but pulled her close and kissed her hard. She didn't complain as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I broke our kiss and went for her neck.

I wanted her. . .and now but how. I kissed her cheek then between her neck and shoulder. I felt her hand run up my back. She wants it but not emotionally. I pulled away so I could look into her beautiful silver eyes.

"I-I-." I tired.

Violet's POV,

I was in her arms as she was trying to say something. But I stopped her. "Shhh. Just hold me." I said as a hugged her.

"Wanna go for a walk?" She asked.

"Sure, that sounds nice." I said, and a small smile came upon her face.

She walked out of the room with me following and heading downstairs. I passed by a room on the way out that had a sign on it reading: Not For You.

"Hey, hold on what's in here." I asked her and she faced me.

"Oh that room, it's nothing." She said as she was putting on a jacket.

"Are you sure it's nothing. I mean the sign really doesn't give off that nothing kind of look."I said.

"It's just a room." She said as she was walking to the front door.

I stood there watching her and looked at the door. "Are you coming cause if so I suggested you better hurry. Once I'm out it's not gonna be easy finding me." She said, and I believe she meant every word, she still thinks it's fun to toy around. I would be looking everywhere for her and she'll just be watching me until she wants to be found.

"Fine." I said following her outside.

We were standing in front of the lodge and she began to walk off. "Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"In the woods of course, it's peaceful there." She said, and I followed. We were on path that lead us straight into the protection of the trees. We walked in silence and I was falling behind her as she was farther away from me.

"Would you slow down."

"Would you speed up."

"Why are walking so fast?" I said stopping and when I did she did too.

"I'm to busy listening."

"Listening to what?"

"The sounds my flower. Hush and actually listen, listen to the sound of the waterfall, the chirping of the birds, the sound of the wind. All of it."

Waterfall? There's a waterfall around here. I began to listening like her and soon I could hear rushing water. I then started hearing the other sounds she was talking about, it made since when hearing sounds like this and taking up the smells around you it completely takes you to your own world.

Suddenly lips were pressed against mine. She caught me by surprised but I returned a kiss. "Why so surprising." I said.

"You looked so beautiful, I just had to kiss you." She said.

"What a sweet thing to say." I said, and I placed my hand on her cheek.

"Let's go see the waterfall it's close." She said, and this time she held onto my hand.

~•~•~•~32 Minutes Later~•~•~•~

The waterfall was a amazing sight to see. "Yeah I know. I've come here from time to time to watch the water flow." Parker said, guess she read my face.

"Do you come alone?" I asked her.

"Well yeah, I'm the only one who stays at this lodge. I come here alone and leave alone. But uh today's different since I have you." She said.

"So what, this used to be your loner place." I said.

"Well of course. I never wanted to be around people, no one would understand. They can't see through my eyes." She said.

"Why do you be alone." I asked.

"It's always been that way." She said.

"You need to learn to open up more Parkie." I smirk.

"What did you just call me?" She questioned.

"Oh nothing." I said, and started walking away.

"Where you goin?" she called from behind me.

"To the lodge, silly." And with that I kept on walking letting her following.

~•~•~•~Back At The Lodge~•~•~•~

Parker's POV,

Violet decided to head back to the lodge and the only thing I could do was followed. She played on the way back, she climbed up trees and went through them back down to the ground when I was to far ahead of her.

I was sitting on the couch with Fox laying on my stomach. Rave was on the floor chewing on. I put my hand up to Fox. He looked at my hand and began crawling up to my face.

"Hi Fox." I whispered. He looked at me before crawling onto my head. "Hey, now you're getting to comfortable." I said, and grabbed him and placed him back on my stomach.

"Playing with the glider I see." I heard Violet's voice and tilted my head back to see her.

"Yea." I said. Looking at her upside down she walked towards me.

"Whenever you're done." She said as for she was close she bent down and kissed me. "You should come play with me." She said, and kissed me again. With that she left.

About twenty minutes I put Fox in his cage and went upstairs. When I got in the room I sat down on the bed, placed my phone on the nightstand and took off my shoes and socks. I looked to the side to see the bathroom door was open.

"Hey Violet, why did you leave the door open." I said.

"Because I want you to join me." She said.

Smirking I got up from the bed and walked towards the open door. I stood in the door way.

She was lying in the sunken bathtub and there were bubbles cover her body. She lifted her hand out of the water. "Join me." She said.

She was breathtaking and tempting. I felt myself walking over to her. Getting closer to the edge of the tub. "Well." She said, and I saw her eyes flash violet.

"You are dangerous." I said as I removed my jacket.

"Oh really." She said . I then removed my shirt when I pulled it over my head, I looked up she was gone.

Soon a wet body was pressed behind me as there arms wrapped around my neck. I tried turning my head but she didn't let me. "Trying to sneek a peek are we." She whispered.

"What is that so wrong." I said, and felt her hand caressing my arm. She changed her movement to my stomach.

"Working out a lot really pays off." She said, and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Why are you taking such control." I said, and I felt her trace my v lines. She then came in front of me. She began unbuckling by belt and unbutton my button. She kissed me and I felt her hand as she used a claw to rib my bra in the middle.

She let it fall to the floor. She smirked as she leaned in and kiss me. Her kiss turned into a trail that went to my neck, soft, wet kisses down my chest to my stomach. I tilted my head back as she made her way up with her tongue traveling up my abs then back to the kisses.

Before I knew it we were both in the tub. Bodies submerged in the water. Her hands roaming my body as I was attacking her skin with love marks and kisses. Inserted two fingers inside her and by the feeling of her claws on my back she was taken by surprise.

I kissed her neck as I thrusted in and out of her. "Parker." Her voice was heavy and shaken from such pleasure. Her moaning was the sound I like to hear.

"Faster." I followed her command and her moans gotten louder receiving such pleasure.

"You belong to me, and me alone." I whispered in her ear. Her claws were extended and were digging into my back as I hit her g spot and took it nice and slow.

Her breathing was unsteady and I decided to removed myself from her. When I looked into her eyes they were full of lust and desire. She then kissed me hard and I kissed her back. Our kissed then turned slow and passainet as she wrapped her arms around my neck keeping me close to her.

She pulled away as our quick breathing was the only sound. She then leaned in close I could feel her mouth on my neck. "Go ahead." I said softly.

Violet's POV,

The kiss we shared was beyond perfect. I leaned into her neck and lightly kiss her. "Go ahead." She softly said.

She wanted me to, willingly at that. Kissing her neck once more I bite into her. I heard her moan with such passion. When I removed my fangs from her neck and looked at her and she had a smile on her face. "Now, that wasn't so hard was it." She said. I just let my lips do the talking. 

I also manage to dance inside of her in return. In my turn her body was warmer than before, it was like every moment, feeling, moan and thrust of satisfaction her temperature was rising like a wildfire just burning.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After making such amazing and lustful love we were in bed. The fireplace was lit and soft music was playing, I had Parker give me a back massage and everything was perfect. I was lying down as the thought a massage never felt so relaxing by the hands of your mate.

"I see that you're enjoying this." She whispered in my ear and a kiss placed on my ear.

"The last mark. . . you still haven't place it anywhere." I stated.

"Would you like me to." She said, and her hands rubbed my back up to my shoulders and arms.

"If you want to." I said. She was my other half she could do whatever as the same goes for me. If we agreed it would happen, if she didn't agree then I'll have to try to convince her and if I didn't agree she'll have to try to convince me.

We got in a sitting position, I was between her legs and she wrapped her arms around me holding me close. I did nothing but hold onto her arms. Soft kisses her placed on my back shoulder. It was like Camille had said.

My marks began to glow purple as the glow lit slowly and Parker's began to do the same. I glanced down to see Parker's hands start to ignite in soft flames and just grow. I couldn't feel the flames heat as if it I was immune to it.

Paying close attention to her fire, her fangs had already pierced my skin and I could only feel the pleasure of my mate accepting me as her's. I closed my eyes hoping this moment would last forever.

When I opened my eyes I was staring at the fireplace as the fire was about to give out soon. I could feel Parker's arms wrapped around me meaning she was asleep. This trip has been amazing for the both of us.

I moved to the edge of the bed slipping out of Parker's arms. I moved my legs around and my feet touched the fur rug. I didn't want to wake her and I slowly got out of bed and out of the door.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a drink. When I was walking into the kitchen I notice Rave walked along in with me. On the table there was candle lit. I decided to make some tea. I heated up some water and got a tea bag ready and set in a mug.

Taking the water out off of the stove, I poured some in the mug. Pouring out the rest of the water, I went over and sat at one of the island chairs.

Sipping my tea lightly. Rave was laying on the floor next to my chair and it was only silence.

"I felt lonely without you laying beside me flower." Packer's voice was low and she was walking in with her hands in her pockets.

"Threw on some joggers, I see." I said.

"Well when you were with me I didn't need them to keep warm." She said.

"Fair point." I said, and she came over to me.

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She placed her chin on my shoulder.

"Whatcha drinkin?" She said.

"Tea." I answerd.

"Is it lemon tea?"

"No, just regular tea."

"I like lemon tea, with a dap of honey."

"I bet you're telling me this so that I'll make you sure in the morning."

"Maybe." She laughed and kissed my cheek. "But it would be nice."

Suddenly Rave started growling. "What is it boy?" I got up from the chair and bent down besides me.

"Someone's here." Parker said.

She walked over to the window and peeked through the blinds. "We have company."

Author's Note

HeyO readers and writers. So yes I did take a while to put this together cuz I was have trouble on how should things be set. So originally this chapter went on to 4000 something words but I split it, so now there's a Part III, which will be up shortly. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter love ya, keep reading and stay paged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 14.2K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...
14.7M 652K 89
COMPLETED (BOOK 5) *Also a stand-alone book!* Jacob had been shy his entire life. He was reserved, had an introverted soul, and struggled to communic...
165K 5.6K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
46.2K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...