The bad boy and the loner girl

By NotPerfect_SueMe

Beatrice hates school, and everyone in it. she has one friend, her names Mags. other then that she is a loner... More

chapter 1:my life in a nut shell
chapter 2: ohmigosh
Chapter 3: i will squirt you
Chapter 5: high as a butterfly
Chapter 6: motor bikes and hitch hikes
Chapter 7: revenge is coming
Chapter 8: centipede
Chapter 9: the secret
Chapter 10: the bad boy cries?
Chapter 11: i am a ninja
Chapter 12: part 1: stuck in a horror movie
Chapter 12: part 2: stuck in a horror movie
Chapter 13: cause sloths are cool
Chapter 14: sassy pants
Chapter 15: i want fabulous
Chapter 16: him and his stupid lips
Chapter 17: tears and confessions
Chapter 18: dont be a meaner
Chapter 19: date night
Chapter 20: cleaners?
Chapter 21: dinner disaster
Chapter 22: eating and throwing
Chapter 23: christmas sex
Chapter 24: zombie apocalypse 101
Chapter 25: thank the sloth lord
Chapter 26: love me or hate me
Authors note!
Chapter 27: prom
Epilogue

chapter 4: the loner life

14.9K 328 83
By NotPerfect_SueMe

**photo above is Mags!**

"ok so you have everything then?" my mom asked the babysitter for the billionth time.

"yes, yes i do!" glimson, the babysitter says.

My mom has been standing at the door making sure everything is set for today. she does this pretty much everytime my little sister isnt at day care. you could say shes over protective sometimes, not really for me though because i think she knows i can survive on my own for a bit.

HA yeah right, i cant even find my way home, my mom never found out about that by the way. thank god my babysitter can keep a secret.

shes kinda older, id say mid 40s. pretty nice other then the times shes in a bad mood. not that it effects me, shes only Libbys watch dog.

oh! by the way Libby is my 4 year old sister.

Its been a week since i found out Jace lived across from me, i havent talked to him since.

Ive seen him leave to school on his motorcycle and a few time leaving late at night but thats it.

ive wanted to say hi or something but im scared he will hit me or something, he just doesnt seem as aproachable as he did that one night when i was lost.

oh well, at least i wont die! Mags nearly had a heart attack when i told her what happened.... HA good times.

---

once my mom dropped me off at school i walked off to my locker.

by the way in case your wondering, no other slime incident has happened. thank gosh for that seriously, it felt cool but also sucked balls.

"Hey hey!" mags says from beside me.

"sup dude." i say as i grab my books.

i look at her and realize she doesnt have her books with her... thats odd normally we walk to class together.

"where are your books?" i ask.

"hehe see about that...."

"Mags..... "

"imgoingonavollyballtournamentformyoutofschoolteamsoimonlyheresoicouldtellyouinperson!!" she rambles, i literally didnt catch any of that except for the first word.

"mhhmmm mmhhmm so can you repeat that? maybe you know... slower this time." i say with an eyeroll.

she sighs before continuing "im going on a vollyball tournament for the rest of the week, its for my cougars team...."

i know, funny name for a team right? thats the name of her out of sschool team,  the one she does in school hasnt started yet.

waitt...... OH NO.

"But then im all alone.... all week!?" i say while panicking.

this hasnt happened during school before, im used to being alone at school but not all day, normally just for a couple lunches or something.

"I know im so sorry! my coach told me on friday and i forgot to tell you..." she says sadly.

"when are you leaving?" i say with a frown.

im actually going to miss her, not only because i will be alone but because shes my bestfriend for petes sake! she means alot to me! oh gosh im goin sappy, abort these thoughts beatrice.

"right now..." she mumbles.

my eyes widen at that "ok well its only a week, right?" i say as i reach out to give her a hug.

"exactly! ill be back before you know it! besides ive been gone for longer before." she smiles.

"yuppers so were all good! i will see you soon maggers!" i say while waving as she walks away.

"see you soon beats!" she waves and then exits the school.

well this is depressing.....

hmm why am i the only one in the hallway?

i start to walk forward only to realize everyones in class! the bell must have rung while i was saying bye to mags!

oh no im late.. ive never been late! except that one time in grade 9..

crap, shiz, balls, nuts, paper, trash, fudge, bu--

crasshhhhhhh

what the hell someone just ran into me, i wasnt paying attention but apparantly neither were they.

"watch where your going freak." they spit at me.

hmm that voice sounds familiar... wait, i look up and my eyes widen.

"Jace..." i say a little breathless.

can you blame me though? hes hot.

"thats my name dont wear it out." he glares and slightly pushes me out of the way.

why is he being so rude?

"ummm excuse me?" i say a little surprised. i mean i feel like hes ganna freak out at any moment but he called me freak.

"what.' he says flatly.

"your the one that helped me find my way home one day, then calls me a freak the next." i say annoyed. whats his problem? i actually thought he was a better guy then this.

"just because i bring you home doesnt mean im in love with you. get over yourself princess." he says before pulling his hand through his hair.

"are you kidding me? really?" i say completely iritated.

he rolls his eyes and then walks away.

"DICK!" i yell after him.

what happened to the guy that walked me home?

"have a nice loner life by the way!" he shouts to me before leaving around the corner.

ohmigosh i cant even... ugh hes soo frustrating! i just want to rip his head off and feed it to a snake!

i know i dont have friends but i have to say that hurt.... alot. i already got those comments before im not getting them again.

Hes gone hes not coming back, im fine. breath Beatrice.

you probably think im overreacting and maybe i am but i cant help it after what he did. After what he said.

i take a deep breath and start walking to my first period class which i am now 20 minutes late for. yippee.

------

its lunch now and honestly im just sitting outside against a beautiful tree by the back of the school by my self.

i see a bunch of people with their groups off friends laughing and fooling around. i wish i had that. i mean i have Mags but no one else. i just feel so alone sometimes.

ughhh enough sappy talk, time to find something to distract me. i take out my ipod and click the music icon. hmmm what am i feeling? maybe the phoenix by Fall out boy? yupp okay!

i start to nod my head along and mumble the lyrics. this is a really catchy song! honestly if i were at home i would be dancing around my room belting it out as loud as possible. ha this one time my neighbors- an old couple- came to my house complaining about how loud i was singing.... yeah dont play certain songs around me.

My music is up full blast so i can zone everyone out. i like it this way it calms me and makes me feel alive at the same time. sometimes you want to be with friends and sometimes you want to just be alone.

all of a sudden my earphone is being ripped out and placed into someone else's ear.

"umm what do you think your doing?" i ask as i look up.

oh my..... my eyes widen and my breath catches, its Darren one of the "badboys" of my school.

Why the meatballs is he talking to me? they have never even acknowledged me before! First i run into Jace being all acquaintance like then him being a jerk.. now this guy being, well im not sure yet.

"Fall out boy? hmmm you know i pictured you more of a Glee type." he says while looking at the grass infront of him.

i stop the music and pull the earphone away from him. to be completely honest im a little scared... hes called the badboy for a reason but like i said before 'dont judge a book by its cover' or whatever.

"what- why are you talking to me?" i ask while turning to face him.

"well i hear Jace lives across from you.... beatie?" he asks not sure if thats my name or not.

well he was close so ill give him that.

"its Beatrice." i inform him with a little head nod. "but you were close, i guess." i say shyly.

"right well i need you to give him this." he says as he hands me a brown paper bag full of something.

hmm i wonder what it is!? i go to open it but Darren grabs my hand and glares at me.

"look the only reason why im asking is cause i have to do something after school. dont look, its none of your buisness. got it?" he asks with a tilted head.

"got it. how did you know i live across from him?" i ask.

lets be real the gossip queens of the school probably told everyone the second they found out.

"If i told you that, id have to kill you." he says with a serious face.

i gulp loudly and rush my words out "ok yeah ok no dont tell me then cause you know im too old to die and all that so please ill deliver it to him, no troubles just make sure he wont hurt me because--

"HAHAHA! oh my fu** your face- HAHAHA uhhh that was goood! thanks for that. Anywho i have to go so remember- deliver dont look." he says while standing up.

"yuppers i got it badboy." i put air quotes on the bad boy thing. he doesnt seem bad at all really, kinda funny actually... i wonder how he got the rep of-

never mind he just shoved a kid out of the way and swore at him. maybe he was bipolar or something? but then again if he was i would guess so is Jace. that being said they probably have a lot of secrets.

Dont all Bad Boys though? Tough past or tough life or who knows really, everyone has their own story right?

well i guess i am forced to deliver this package to jerk face after school.

Sucks to suck i guess because that is so not happening unless he appologizes.

wait why couldnt he just give it to him now, while their at school?

Boys are so weird.

Actually Jace probably ditched out, thats what bad boys do right?

i am so looking in this bag once i get home!

i wonder what it is....

----------

thanks for reading!

this chapter, not much happens but its just building up for the next chapter.

Beatrice has to be alone all week? i wonder how thats going to go...

also you got to meet Darren this chapterw, what do ya think of him?

btw pay attention to the little things about her past that were put in there....

love you all! please comment or vote or message me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 150 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super cliché and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...
352K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
236K 6.2K 31
Hey, the names Amara, I'm 14 years old and I love school... when Henry stupid Hart is absent! Ok, ok off topic but I'm going to tell you about the ho...