Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

By ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... More

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 2: Island Fun
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 7: Wonderland
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 25: Hook's Ship
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 32: End Of The World
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 34: The Final Battle

Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

716 9 5
By ChocoboRacer702

A/N I found a song that would fit this ending perfectly! Right above is the song from Prince Caspian. Listen to it while you read this last bit. Also in case you're curious who the Voice actors and actresses are, I got them in this chapter too.

Chapter 35

I zipped to the door and we found Piri on the other side of the door.

"Piri!" we shouted in relief.

"Sora! Donald! Goofy! We have to close the door!" she said.

I began to push but then I paused, "Wait, what about you?"

She growled as she continued to pull, "Don't worry about me!"

"Yeah, that's my job!" I gasped at this.

"Riku!" he helped with the door.

"Come on, guys! Together we can do it." Riku shouted out and I nodded. Before it was closed, Piri smiled at me.

"Take care of Amara and Kairi, 'kay?" a tear ran down her face.

"I will, I promise!" I said and Riku hugged Piri. Behind them, I saw a gold light and a outline of a mouse.

"Your majesty!" Donald and Goofy exclaimed. That was their king?

"Now, Sora! Let's close this door for good!" he said.

"Close it, quick!" Donald cried.

"Don't worry, little brother..." I looked at Piri with sad eyes and she reassuringly smiled.

"There will always be a door to light." King Mickey said. We pointed our keyblades at the door and sealed it. i thought about all of the good memories me, Piri, and Riku shared together- when we first found Aqua to right now. I smiled as the door disappeared.

"This isn't goodbye." I closed my eyes, "This is only the begin." I opened my eyes and saw Kairi. When she saw me, she gasped.

"Sora!" she took a step forward and stumbled. I took her hand. "Sora, where's Piri?"

"She's safe with Riku. What about Amara?"

"She went to Hollow Baston to find Piri's grandmother." the patch of sand she was standing on was slowly moving away but I still held on to her hand.

"Kairi, remember what you said before? I'm always with you, too. I'll come back to you!" we moved further apart.

"I know you will!" our hands disconnected. After she disappeared, we saw a staircase where the door was and we decided to go.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

I closed my eyes as King Mickey and Sora closed the door. Riku was hugging me, telling me it was alright. That's when I heard Kiyoko's voice.

"We did it mommy!" I smiled at this. "Daddy's safe, too!"

King Mickey walked up to us. "You must be the Princess of Memory."

"Y-yeah..." I nervously curtsied, "It's an honor to meet you, your majesty!"

He bowed, "The honor is mine."

"So, uh... your majesty," Riku said, "What will we do now?"

My head started to hurt as I stumbled to my knees. I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes.

"Piri?" Riku asked. The last thing I remember is the King and Riku yelling my name.

In my vision...

A girl with a black tight coat and clothing, with her hood up, appeared in the dark beach. She walked until she saw a young woman.

The young woman had sapphire and hair to match them. Her hair was also short. That was... my sister.

"Hello." she squeaked. Her voice was still was angelic.

"Hi..." the hooded girl responded. she sounded like she had an Australian accent.

"What's your name?" Sis asked and the hooded girl looked down.

"My name... is..." she was unsure. Aqua tilted her head and then shook it.

"My name is Aqua." The girl nodded. "Do you remember anything?"

"No..."

the vision flashed into something else...

Four people sat on top of a clock tower. They had matching clothes to that one girl. These people had their hoods down. They had ice cream and were laughing. One of had red spikey hair like Lea's, another had golden blonde hair like Ven's, one that looked like Kairi but had black hair, and one hair like Aqua's. The one that looked like Kairi started to fade. I come to my senses.

"Ven... Lea..." I said, gaining more conscious.

"Piri!" I sat up and looked around with tears in my eyes: it was just me, the king, and Riku.

"Princess, did you have a vision?" his majestic asked.

"I saw... Lea, Aqua, and Ven..." I told him and got up. "It must have been a stray memory..."

"We need to find the door to light." the king said. We suddenly heard roaring and turned to see a lot of darksides. I summoned my keyblade.

"Do you think we can take them?" Riku asked and I smirked.

"Really?"

He chuckled, "Nevermind, we can."

----

Cast

Piri

Hynden Walch

Sora

Haley Joel Osoment

Riku

David Gallagher

Kairi

Alyson Stoner

Goofy

Bill Farmer

Donald Duck

Tony Anselmo

Jiminy Cricket

Eddie Caroll

Leon/ Squall L.

David Boreanaz

Yuffie

Christy Carlson Romano

Aerith

Mandy More

Cloud

Steve Burton

Claire "Lightning" Farron

Alli Hillis

Ansem

Billy Zane

Darkside/ Blackberry

Hynden Walch

-

A/N Aaaaaanndd... done! Kind of a cocky ending. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Kingdom Hearts COM: The Road to Dawn

This is Piri's story in Chain of Memories. Yeah, try unlocking that! Just Kidding, not really a thing in KH Com or Re:Com. 'Til next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 223 21
(Book 2) 10 years after a raging battle against Xehanort and Vanitas, Hikari goes on a new adventure with Sora, Donald and Goofy to search for Riku...
10.9K 258 16
When a mysterious storm comes across on Destiny Islands separating, Sora, Riku, Kairi and Maya. Sora and Maya are reunited in an other world. Teaming...
13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...
24.5K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...