Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

By ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... More

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 2: Island Fun
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 7: Wonderland
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 25: Hook's Ship
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 32: End Of The World
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Chapter 34: The Final Battle

448 9 3
By ChocoboRacer702

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the last chapter. In case you skipped it, Sora got jealous... wonder why?

Chapter 34

Sora's POV

We marched on with a lot of hope and happiness and stepped through a door. We arrived at the place where it all started.

"Is this... is this our Islands?" I asked.

"I'm afarid so..." we all looked at her. Her face was blank and unreadable. I, however, felt something from her- hurt. Before I could ask her, we heard a voice- same one I heard from the Secret Cave back at Destiny Islands.

"This world is connected." It was Ansem.

"What was that?" Goofy asked.

"Tied to the darkness... soon to be completely eclipsed. There is so much to learn. You understand so little."where the ocean was, it purplish-black instead of the color of the ocean. "A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can only understand nothing." Ansem said and I saw him. There was a huge blast of darkness and it made it hard to see. Piri groaned in pain and Goofy shielded her. We suddenly heard Riku scream.

"NO, NOT THIS AGAIN!" I could see anything but he was in danger, judging by his voice.

"Riku!" Piri and I said in unison. The darkness faded and instead of Ansem.

"Riku?" Piri asked. He turned around with his eyes closed and opened them. Instead of cyan, they were yellow. Piri eye's flashed with rage as they turned red. Ansem scoffed.

"Don't bother." Ansem was controlling him again. That's when Riku's image faded and was replaced with Ansem, "Your voices can no longer reach him where he is. Not even you can save him, princess." she growled at this.

"Well, I saved him once," she summoned her keyblade and pointed it at him, "Why the hell do you think I can't do it again?"

"His heart belongs yet again to darkness." I gasped and growled at him. "All worlds begin in darkness, and also end. The human heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within in it. It grows and consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence."

"That's a lie, Xehanort, and you know it!" Piri shouted and he smugly and wickedly smiled.

"The heart may be weak and sometimes it may give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!" Sora said. Ansem levitated off the ground and hovered.

"You have come this far and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart ready to darkness!" his guardian appeared behind him. We managed to beat him, but it was far from over. He flew back into the brush. Piri was the first to charge after him and a barrier separated us.

"Piri!" I yelled and she turned around.

"Sora, I'll be fine!" she said, determined. "I'll free Riku again, watch."

"You sounded so sure of yourself, princess." he disappeared and in his place was her darkside.

"Miss me?" she smirked and Piri growled. "Hey, take it easy! It's not like I'm trapping your pet."

"AMARA IS NOT A PET! SHE IS MY FRIEND!" Piri said and she evily smiled.

"It's always about your friends, isn't it, blueberry?" I growled.

"At least she has some!" I shouted and Piri gasped. Then she smirked.

"He's right! They've become a part of my heart as I've became theirs."

"You idiotic girl! Think, even after this battle, do you really think you'll be able to see them again. Or rather, watch your child grow?" Darkside asked. What was she talking about? "The Prophetess of Radiant Garden will die eventually. That's the price to pay when you are able to see the future." I gasped at this and looked at Piri.

"I know it's going to happen and I don't really care. As long as my friends are safe, I'll never die!" a tear ran down my cheek and I cried, silently. "My friends are my power- and I'm theirs!"

"Oh? You think you can beat me?" she scoffed, "Typical blueberry, but I know you every move."

Piri dismissed her keyblade, "Then how about we make a wager?" What is she up to?

The black haired girl smirked, "Hmph, you seem to know your darkside. You're on!"

"If you win, I'll be the darkness. But if I win..." She smirked, "I get to share a paopu with Riku!" wait, did she just pull a Riku card?

the darkside's smirk dropped immediately and she blushed, "W-what?"

"Deal? The winner gets to share a paopu with Riku." I snickered at this; she was pulling a Riku card.

She blushed a crimson on her white skin, "W-wait a second..."

"Okay, on Sora's count!" she shouted and they got ready.

"Uh..." I was still trying to hold back my laughter, "3... 2... 1... Go?"

She leivated with darkness while Piri got in her fighting stance. Both of them were really fast that my eyes could barely keep up with them. Eventually, they were both slowing down, panting. Piri lifted her free hand.

"You're finished!" she summoned her ability, Last Resort, and flung it at the blackette. She didn't move quick enough and got hit, shrieking in pain. she flew back and landed on her knees.

"Dammit... you... you've gotten stronger." she began to fade. "Don't think this... is over yet. I'm your darkness... I'll always come back." she disappeared and Piri laid down, completely exhausted. Ansem appeared right next to her.

"No!" I summoned my keyblade and tried breaking the barrier.

"What's the matter, princess? Too tired to save your boyfriend?" he taunted. Please don't blow up on-

"Shut your mouth!" she yelled, "At least I don't steal boyfriends!" Ansem growled at this.

'Oh crap!' I thought as I gulped, 'She just did not say that-"

His guardian grabbed roughly her by her arms and she yelped. Ansem touched her stomach and smirked.

"Piri!" we yelled and I felt something click inside me. I frantically tried breaking through.

"I see... his child is in development." he withdrew his hand.

"Riku! I know you're in there! FIGHT THE DARKNESS!" Piri said.

"Foolish girl, you cannot reach him." Ansem smirked. Piri growled and kicked him in the stomach. The guardian threw her against the wall. I pushed myself against the barrier, despite it hurting me. I looked up to see Ansem charging up a dark ball of energy. "Where's your friends now?"

"NO! PIRI!" I lefted my keyblade and got my five light orbs out. To my shock, there was eight. I quickly flung them at the barrier and it went through, breaking it. The orbs hit Ansem and his guardian. I ran to Piri's side and cradled her. She was banged up. Blood trickling out of her mouth and from her forehead and her arms and left leg was severely bruised.

"S... Sora..." she weakly smiled, "You... did it."

"I have a good teacher." she smiled again before she passed out. "Just relax, I got you." I wiped off the blood on her forehead and kissed her cheek. I looked to where Ansem was and everything went black.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

"Piri!" I heard Riku's sweet voice, "Lovebug, you gotta wake up!"

I slightly opened my eyes and felt warm arms around me. "Ri... ku..."

"Thank god, you're okay!" he rested his head on my head.

"Wait, where are we?" I asked.

"I think Ansem has us trapped in the place where hearts gather." he gulped and my breath hitched in my throat. "It's all up to Sora!"

I sighed and smiled, "It's okay, he'll fix all of this... he's my little brother after all..."

khkhkh

Sora's POV

"What?" I looked around and Piri was not with us. "Piri?"

"She wanted to be with him and she got it." he said, "Behold the endless abyss! Within it, lies the heart of all worlds: Kingdom Hearts!" Ansem exclaimed. I looked to see a large, white door with stain glass near the top. "Look hard as you are able. You'll not find even the smallest glimmer of light! From those dark depths are all hearts born! Even yours!" we looked down and I gulped: The World of Chaos Heartless was present. I only heard Piri talk about it once back at Traverse Town when I asked her about the strongest heartless. "Darkness conquers all worlds!" I felt heavier and I fell. So, this is how it ends...

"Sora, don't give up!" I heard Piri's voice and soon came Riku's.

"He's giving up already? Come on, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."

"Riku, Piri..." I shot open my eyes and smiled. I let my light shine and I flew back up. When I did, Donald and Goofy were gone. I saw a portal open near the main core.I dove in and destoryed the core there. The next one open near Ansem. I dove through and find Goofy. We defeated the heartless defending the core and destoryed it, too. We flew out and found the last body core inside the gigantic heartless's face. We circled around and dove through the dark portal. There, we found Donald and destoryed the body core. We flew out before the face exploded. We were together again. We attacked the main core together and destoryed it. Ansem released himself from the heartless's safety. This time, rather than the first, he was harder to beat. But we took him down. Me, Donald, and Goofy heard Piri's voice.

"We survive the darkness! The darkness can't touch our hearts! Sora, pount your keyblade at him."

I nodded. Two beams of light shot out of my keyblade and hit Ansem and that is all that it needed to take to defeat the colossal heartless. Ansem was left powerless.

"It is futile. Your keyblade alone cannot seal the door." he reached for it. "Kingdom Hearts, fill me with the power of darkness!" I growled at this. The door cracked open and streams of darkness came out, "Supreme... darkness!"

"You're wrong!" I yelled, "I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts is light!" As if by my words, the darkness turned into light that destoryed Ansem.

A/N: I'm not done yet! Love to my brother and thanks for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 810 23
*insert lenny here* Soriku, what else can I say? Proper description: Imagine the life Sora, Riku, and Kairi would have if they had a "normal" life...
7.3K 250 22
Lilly had a normal life, living with her best friends, Sora, Riku and Kairi on Destiny Islands, without memories from her life before the Island. But...
24.6K 411 39
This is a story about a group of junior heroes Sora, Kalani, Donald, and Goofy. Sora and Kalani are both Keyblade wielders. The only difference is th...
13.2K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...