I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

By soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... More

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Maybe More Than Teasing...?
Dreams
The Question Game
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Damn, Shiro
Better Safe Than Sorry
Behind Closed Doors
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Bonding Moment
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Build Up
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
The Lake House
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy

29.5K 809 763
By soki_kun

(( Little heads up!! Omegas CAN self lubricate and not be on their heat, they just have to be turned on. And also, the reason for Keith's recent actions and feelings will be explained in maybe three chapters, but it's not completely due to his heat. Which may or may not be coming up soon... hint hint. There is more than one factor coming into play here, you'll all get what I mean eventually.))

Keith took a few deep breaths, trying to replenish all the oxygen he'd been deprived of. He was still on his knees, and the floor seemed be freezing on his skin, which was burning with passion. And Lance was panting, it had taken a while for his orgasm to taper off, so he'd been basking in the pleasure up until that point.

" You're so hot when you're jealous..." The alpha said in a deep voice.

" Who says I'm jealous?" Keith spoke in between respirations. It didn't take a mind reader to see that what Lotor had done majorly affected him. The smaller male just had an issue admitting it.

" Oh please," Lance crouched down, shoving his omega back roughly. He was once again on the wall, where he'd hit with a rather loud thud. " you can't stand the idea of anyone else touching me..." He crawled up, cupping Keith's face. " can you?"

" Sh-shut up..." He stuttered, trying to turn his gaze away, but he was helpless to his boyfriend's touch. The look in Lance's eyes seemed to be fiery, and it made Keith squirm. He couldn't stare for too long without being captivated; even in the dark he was intimidated.

" You don't get to tell me what to do, Princess." The alpha snickered mischievously. He could smell just how turned on his omega was; his perfume seemed to be filling the air.

Keith tried to ignore how wet he was, but his underwear were damp already. He couldn't help it, but he was embarrassed to no end, considering Lance had probably picked up on it. His thighs were clenched together, despite what he wanted the other boy to do.

" Lance! J-just hurry up..." He was desperate at this point.

" I'm not going to fuck you just yet, Babe. But..." Lance raised an eyebrow, aggressively spreading the smaller male's legs. He was rather to quick rid the omega of his shorts, and he accidentally took off one of Keith's shoes in the process.

He rubbed the throbbing hard on that had formed in the boy's underwear, but was more focused on the bottom part of them, where the fabric was slick to the touch. " So wet for me..." Lance marveled. And Keith wriggled at the hand brushing over his sensitive length.

" Wh-what have I-" His voice melted into a whimper. " t-told you about teasing me!" He whined, moving his hips, trying to find friction.

" What do you want me to do?" Lance batted his eyelashes, a shit eating grin spread across his cheeks. He was motivated by the fragrance of Keith's scent, which had a rather unique smell.

" D-do I have to f-fucking- ngh! spell it out f-for you?!" The omega hissed at him. And the alpha secretly loved how much of a challenge he was.

" How many times have I told you not to talk back to me?" He growled, yanking at his boxer briefs. Keith was slightly self conscious, and feeling exposed as his underwear made their way past his ankles. But there was no way he would show it.

" Wh-who's going to stop me?" He challenged, and Lance furrowed his eyebrows, seeming almost annoyed. He pushed the cheerleader back with a powerful kiss, biting Keith's lower lip harshly. And the omega cried into the contact, though he adored the sting.

Lance slipped his hand under Keith, and it was immediately moist upon grazing the boy's hole.

He gasped at the touch, and didn't do much as the alpha flipped him around. His bare chest was pressed flat against the surface of the wall, and the omega couldn't help but shiver. Chills ran up and down his spine, the cold feeling tingling against his skin.

" You need to learn how to behave." Lance had an iron clad grip on one of Keith's ass cheeks, spreading them apart. So he slipped a finger in, it glided along somewhat easily due to how lubricated his walls were. And the omega cried out, feeling a slight prickling sensation at first. But it melted away in no time, almost like his nerves refused to feel pain.

The alpha thrusted his finger a few times, and he could already feel himself drooling over Keith. " How does it feel?" Lance purred in the other's ear.

" W-weird..." Keith mewled, he wasn't going to submit, not completely anyways. That was what he told himself, until the taller male added a second digit. " Ahhn!" The omega slammed a hand over his mouth, making muffled noises that barely got out through the cracks.

" No." The alpha growled, snatching away Keith's hand with his free one. " I want everybody to hear." He sultrily whispered, leaning closer to him, while beginning to scissor his fingers together. It was almost like the cheerleader was too tight for more, like his walls were closing in on Lance.

" Fuck!" Keith cried, with tears forming in his eyes. Though his body naturally blocked out some pain, he was beginning to feel it. The dull aching began to get sharper, and more pronounced. " L-Lance!!" He moaned, trying to get used to the contradicting feelings. It was burning, yet still so good as the pleasure melded with pain.

Lance felt the slick substance between his fingers as he began thrusting them at a swifter pace. And he jerked the omega back by his mullet, finding he got off on it. " Aaahhh!!" Keith moaned, loving when his hair got yanked, he'd never even known he liked that sort of thing before then. " M-more!"

" What's the magic word, Babe?" Lance teased, slowly easing from the blistering speed he'd been going at.

" D-don't ngh- fuck with me r-right AH! now, L-Lance!!" Keith angrily formed a choppy, broken sentence. " I- I won't beg you!!"

" I could always stop..." The alpha smirked, though he had no intention of being that cruel. He began pulling his fingers back slightly.

" N-no!!" Keith whined, finally giving in. " Please, I n-need more!" He cried, really unable to move from the way Lance has pressed him there. " Lance!!"

The taller male started his vigorous pace up yet again, adding a third digit without warning. Keith's eyes suddenly widened. And his back arched uncontrollably as he uttered a very loud moan. Lance kept smirking, feeling triumphant in knowing he'd found the omega's sweet spot. He didn't stop, only slamming his fingers in deeper to him.

" LANCE!!" Keith nearly screamed, and he couldn't control his volume even if he tried. He was seeing stars, getting lost in the sensations. And Lance kept hitting that special spot over and over, it was driving the omega crazy. But he couldn't take that kind of stimulation for very long, Keith knew his orgasm was very close as he kept getting louder and louder. " I'M- I'M-" He choked out before feeling an all new pleasure wash over his body like a tsunami. " FUCK!" He swore, pretty much losing it as he released onto the wall and his chest. It wasn't much cum, but then again, it sure was a lot for an omega.

His legs slightly trembled as the orgasm rattled the rest of him. And Lance didn't give him a chance to ride it out, he was removing his fingers already. But he couldn't have been more passionate as he used his fistful of Keith's hair to yank the boy back. He kissed him for what felt like the first time in ages.

The omega was whimpering yet again, and still in tremors from the climax he'd had. He pulled away shortly after, taking some much needed time to breathe.

" I'm happy we finally did that..." Lance's lips were slightly parted, and his eyes were slowly returning to normal. And Keith chose not to mention that he had to make the first move because his boyfriend was too scared. " I hope you don't regret pushing me in here, Keith."

" Why would I?" The smaller male questioned, raising an eyebrow.

" I don't know... last time you picked a lock you almost got thrown out of school." Lance almost felt flattered that Keith was willing to risk that for him.

" This is different; not really a spur of the moment thing..." The omega's arms naturally found their way behind his alpha's neck. " I've wanted to for a long time..." He found himself blushing even worse.

" Was I too rough?" Lance smirked, though he was being genuine. His instincts had just taken over him, and he worried that it might've been a little much.

" N-no." Keith said quietly. " I... like when you..." He trailed off. And the alpha just stared, waiting for him to finish. " when you pull my hair. It's- I think it's hot..." He admitted, cheeks flushing into a darker shade of red. And Lance got flustered, not realizing that Keith actually was into it. " Y-you can be rougher if you w-want to..." The omega whispered, somewhat embarrassed. But he wasn't into all that sweet and slow cliché stuff, not on most days anyways.

" Next time." Lance winked, trying to play off how insanely hot his boyfriend was. " But for now, let's get you to class. I don't want Shiro to be pissed at me."

" The bell already rang." Keith smirked, it had gone off long ago.

" What?!" The football player exclaimed.

" M-maybe you were too busy with your fingers up my ass to notice..." The omega teased, smiling at Lance.

" Let's get going, I'll walk you there." He started reaching for Keith's clothes, which had been scattered around the tiny room. Lance was just now realizing how he'd barely taken off any of his own clothing, while the smaller boy was nude. - Minus a lone shoe and two socks, that is.-

" I might just go home actually. My underwear are trashed..." Keith ran his fingers through his long bangs.

" You could wear mine? They're fine..." Lance thought the idea was a little gross, but he didn't want his omega to go. Shiro would have questions, and he definitely didn't want Keith to give answers.

" I don't want to walk around smelling like alpha all day." The smaller male chuckled.

" Might keep the other pesky alphas away from you, but K." Lance started zipping his jeans back up and Keith hesitantly put his tank top back on. Speaking of other alphas, he had Lotor in his next class. Just thinking about it made his heart beat faster in fear. " Plus, don't you have a change of clothes in your cheer bag?" The taller male asked, and Keith was broken from his train of thought.

" Yeah..." He said slipping back into his sticky boxer briefs. Keith had decided he would go change them after class.

After a couple minutes, they were ready, but the omega still couldn't shake the bad feeling about Lotor. He would see the obvious marks all over the boy's neck, and he would probably smell Keith's still heightened scent. The thought was terrifying, considering the rumors surrounding Lotor, about how people whisper horrible things he might've gotten kicked out of private school for.

They cautiously exited the closet, and walked down the empty halls of the school. And they stayed hand in hand, Lance being very protective of Keith, until the couple arrived at his class. Luckily, no teachers had stopped them on the way.

They stopped, and the smaller male was still red, unsure what to say. " So... I guess I'll see you later?"

Lance just pressed a quick kiss to his cheek, smiling at how cutely awkward the boy was.

" Definitely." He said, and his fingers were still sticky as they lingered in Keith's. He was going to wash his hands right after this.

And the cheerleader's lips curled into a tiny smile, before he walked into the classroom, where the door had been left unlocked. People immediately turned their heads, and Keith could not have been more bashful as he went to take his seat.

He could hear his classmates snickering, and whispering about the inflamed skin across his neck. And the teacher glared him, before continuing to teach whatever lesson it was that day. It was something history related, and the truth was, Keith couldn't have cared less about it. All he could focus right then was trying to stay off Lotor's radar. But it was too late, considering the alpha had been staring since the very second he'd come through the door.

Keith felt himself break into a nervous sweat, seeing the facial expression the male wore. His white eyebrows were angled upward, and a wicked smirk had settled on his cheeks. Lotor looked like a mix of many emotions, but the most obvious one proved to be jealousy. Considering how he'd snapped his wooden pencil right in half, only using one hand.

This made Keith nearly jump, but he shifted uncomfortably in the chair instead. Man, did this guy give him the creeps.

Keith 1:45 PM- Lance, can you meet me at my class when the bell rings???

The omega's fingers were jittery, and he had trouble typing very fast. But even texting Lance came as a comforting thing to do.

Loverboy 1:47 PM- Yeah. Any specific reason?

Keith 1:47 PM- Lotor is in my class and he is... like... staring at me

Loverboy 1:48 PM- The period will be over soon. But stay in the classroom until I come to get you, I don't him in the hallway with you if I'm not right there.

Keith 1:49 PM- Okay

(( What's up, Loves?! It feels like I haven't written NSFW in forever but here you go!! There's going to be a lot of it in the next two-three chapters, which I'm sure you guys might've guessed. But there will also be angst coming up, just warning you now. I might actually cry and I'm the one writing it... just saying.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.5K 341 13
When Eren gets admitted into a Psychiatric ward because of his so called mother. He is not head over heals to be there, not until he meet Levi a con...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
20.9K 1K 8
I'm not Cinderella, I'm Cinder, and I'm going to marry Prince Charming.