The Lost Daughter (Demi Lovat...

Galing kay IAmALovatic4Life

Jasmine, Demi Lovato's 11 year old daughter, discovers who her real father is and wonders why she's never met... Higit pa

Chapter 1: This is Me
Chapter 2: Father
Chapter 3: What to do
Chapter 4: My Love is Like a Star
Chapter 5: Catch Me
Chapter 6: Heart Attack
Chapter 7: Until You're Mine
Chapter 8: Gonna Get Caught
Chapter 9: In Real Life
Chapter 10: Stone Cold
Chapter 11: On The Line
Chapter 12: All Night Long
Chapter 13: I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
Chapter 14: In Case
Chapter 15: Hold Up
Chapter 16: Nightingale
Chapter 17: For You
Chapter 18: Two Pieces
Chapter 19: Waitin' For You
Chapter 20: Hitchhiker
Chapter 21: Every Time You Lie
Chapter 22: It's Not Too Late
Chapter 24: Only Forever
Author's Note About The Prequel
Author's Note About The Sequel

Chapter 23: World of Chances

699 24 1
Galing kay IAmALovatic4Life

Jasmine's POV

I wake up and feel the car driving on a bumpy road. I look up and realize that my mom is in the front seat! 

"Mom!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Jasmine! You're awake! I missed you so much!" she says, turning around, a huge smile on her face.

We sit happily in silence for the rest of the drive.

Demi's POV

The rest of the drive is silent, but there is a happy energy in the air. I'm finally reunited with my daughter! On the road I call Wilmer and the police to say that Jasmine was found.

Arriving at the hotel, I'm a little nervous. What if Jasmine doesn't like Wilmer? She grew up believing that he was her father; maybe she won't like him! No, she will; he's so nice and will totally love Jasmine as his own daughter. Unless, after New York we go our separate ways and don't see each other for another 10 years. That would suck.

I step into the hotel room holding Jasmine's hand tightly in mine.

"Hi!" I call out as I see Wilmer.

"Hi Demi!" He exclaims, "and this must be Jasmine! How old are you, 11 by now?"

Jasmine nods nervously, "hi," she mutters.

"Did you know I knew you when you were a baby?" he asks.

She shook her head, "Do you like Mom?" she asks.

"Of course, I like her," Wilmer says, "And if she agrees, I'd love to stay with her again." He looks at me with his amazing eyes.

"I'd love that," I smile.

Jasmine takes this as permission as she grabs Wilmer in a hug, "Can you be my dad instead of James?" she asks in a voice that makes my heart break.

Wilmer nods and returns the hug. I guess my life will turn out good after all...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

118K 2.9K 65
Demi is a seventeen year old girl who lost her parents years ago, that's why she lives at a huge school with lots of teenagers. Her boyfriend only wa...
26.2K 901 26
Chelsea Jonas Lovato, the little girl that was kept silent. Demi Lovato watched over her baby the best she could to keep her away from Joe Jonas who...
53.1K 1.3K 32
Demetria Devonne Lovato - 16-year-old girl, who was adopted by Valderrama's family. From the first meeting, she and her new adopters son Wilmer feel...
14.6K 319 37
Phoenix has been in the abusive hands of her father since she was a baby. Her mother passed during her birth and her father has seen her nothing less...