The Gucci Guy | KTH βœ”

By SUGAHOBIC

"Do you even know who I am??" he asked in frustration. "No. Are you some president here or something and I wa... More

1- New in Town
2-Worst First Day
3-Stuck
4-Too Close
5-Expensive
6-Thunder
7-Hardness
8-Dread
9-Memory
10-Glacial
11- A Gucci Night
12-Threat
13-Missing
14-Avoid
15-Break
16- No More Dread
17- Untrue
18-Wrong
19-Trust
20-Shift
21-Split
22- Wash Away
23- Sweeter than Sweet
24- Bright
25-Lock
26-Heat
27- Mistaken
28- Am I Wrong?
29-L.O.V.E
30-Danger
31- SΒ° βˆ†Β° VΒ° EΒ°
33-Aimless
34- Far Away
35-Erase
E P I L O G U E
A/N- SURPRISE MF!
BOOK2 IS OUT!!

32-Run

8.4K 353 170
By SUGAHOBIC

I froze as Taehyung stopped me with his hand, looking carefully outside the main entrance door to see if any of these dorks was there. Then, he gestured for me to follow him. And we both snuck out of the old building and headed towards Taehyung's bike.

He was about to reach for the handles of it when an unfamiliar voice broke the silence of the night,"and where do you think you're going with the lady?"

Lady?? Excuse you???

But, nevertheless, my head turned in shock towards the sound, finding one of those bikers smiling at us, his helmet not on his head and his hands dug deep into the pockets of his black leather jacket.

Taehyung didn't even look shaken as he confidently hopped on the bike and urged me to do so, too.

I obediently did so, clutching hard to his waist from behind, feeling safer than when I was on the bike with that loathsome guy. I inhaled his smell, not realizing how much I missed it. Still smelled like Gucci, though.

The guy shook his head,"oh, no. I don't think you're going anywhere. You can't mess with us." With that, four engines roared in unison as their lights burried the darkness of of the night; four of the motorbikes were on each side of the guy who spoke, waiting for one sign to lung at us.

But Taehyung waisted no time for his dramatical exit as he drove as fast as he could, soon the other bikes chasing us.

I looked behind me in worry; shoot, they were so close that they could reach for me with their hands!

But suddenly, two more bikes came from behind. Oh, great. As if things weren't bad enough.

I watched in horror as the other two bikes reached their way to the very front. But they seemed to be delaying the others behind, turning in curvey motions. What were those idiots doing??

"It's Hoseok and Yoongs," Taehynug's voice interrupted my thoughts, barely audible against the sound of the rushing wind hitting my face and making my already messy hair a bigger mess.

"Huh??"

Taehyung slightly turned to me, his eyes meeting mine fast as he said,"They're delaying the bikers behind us." Before turning back to the road.

My eyebrows jerked up as I realized that late. So, they had a plan. Wow.

We finally reached a more crowded area filled with neon lights everywhere. And some of the bikers couldn't keep chasing us without losing their way through the streets and between the cars.

In a matter of minutes, only two bikes were in view; Hoseok's and Yoongi's.

"YAAASSSS, BISHESS!!" I screamed my lungs out, the rush of adrenaline never stopping in my veins.

"Wow, there," Taehyung laughed, shocked at the sound I just made. "Guess we finally lost them."

_____________________________________

I squinted my eyes at the house, trying to figure out for whom it belonged to.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and pulled me towards its entrance as Yoongi and Hoseok came along, too.

"Hey, wait! Where are we?? I thought we were going to your house!" I protested, glaring at Taehyung who gave me a lazy look, then turned back to the door, opening it before answering,"we're at Namjoon's place."

"But, why??" I asked as I entered the house along with the three boys. Taehyung opened his mouth to give me an answer but his head snapped up towards the sound that filled the air of the house we just entered.

I looked at the source of the noise too, finding a tangled mess of arms and legs trying to break free; I guess that, somehow, Namjoon fell on Jin the second we entered and was trying to get up from him.

"Haha! I knew you were both dating!" Yoongi burst out with laughter as Namjoon got up and glared at him. He was about to punch him when suddenly he flenched and held his arm in pain.

"Are you hurt??" I asked, not even realizing I was already beside him, giving him my shoulder as a support. He looked at me in shock too but shook his head,"it's okay. I'm fine. Let me just.. Reach that couch over there."

I nodded as I pulled him towards the couch while the other boys looked at me strangely, but the most intense, strange stare was Taehyung's, with a frown on his face.

I put Namjoon down as the others gathered around him in worry. I tried to get away from them but something caught my eye. I looked back at it, and it was real; The word 'save' was written on Namjoon's hand, just like the guy's hand who was on a bike.

That's why he got hurt; they kicked his a*s.

I swear I'm gonna kick theirs.

A sudden lump of guilt formed in my throat; I caused this, didn't I? I was always dragging others towards my troubles, like a big tornado. Great.

"(Y-(Y/N), are you crying??" Hoseok asked me in a soft tone, the five of them looked at me in worry, and I didn't even realize my tears were already falling. I wiped them fast and uttered,"no, I'm fine." Looking away.

Taehyung came closer to me and said,"What is it, really??"

"Was Namjoon.. Beaten up by the bikers?"

It took him a while to nod at me, then I looked at him and punched him in the guts.

"Ouch! What the Hell??!" He groaned.

"Idiot!! This is all your fault! He got hurt because of your genius plan!" That made the other boys stare at us, some of them trying to hide their laughter.

"It was his idea, anyway! Why are you punching me??"

"Well, I guess we both got what we deserved, Taehyung," Namjoon said.

"Hyungs? Why are you all screaming??" A head suddenly popped out of a door. It was Jungkook looking at us With wide eyes.

"It's nothing, Jungkook." I said. And his eyebrows rose even more when he saw me,"(Y/N)! You're here!" He gave me a bunny smile and got into the room. Then he pulled at Taehyung's sleeve,"I'm hungry, hyung. Can we eat something??"

"Me too!" Yoongi said.

They all looked at Jin, probably expecting him to make them a meal.

"Hey, don't look at me! I need to stay beside Namjoon and take care of him."

"Come on, Jin. I'm not a baby," Namjoon protested.

"Well, I have a better idea," Taehyung said, leading all the eyes towards him. "Why doesn't (Y/N) cook for us? She makes great ramen," he shot me a grin, reviving that memory when he first came to my house that night.

I shot him a glare, but he innocently smiled at me, trying to brush his guilt away as the others agreed on his idea.

**********†**********†***********

A/N: Is anybody still alive, or you all died because of the hixtape? Personally, I'm dead. But I will spare you my fangirling here.

Or, I won't.

CjdjdjkeskksfididkITWASSOFREAKINAMAZINGICANTEVENBREATHEDIDYOUSEETHATMV??!DIDYOU??!OMGIWATCHEDITLIKEHUNDREDSOFTIMESANDISTILLCANTGETOVERIT!!!!!

*Cough, cough* what was I saying? Yeah, right. Sorry if you see any mistakes or if the chapter was boring and all. I just.. Couldn't focus but I had to update for all of you.

Oh, btw, this is your 'save' guy.

see his hand? :)

Anyways, Thanks for reading and baring with my fangirling.

Love yourselves💖✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.3K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
596 32 21
After accidentally drowning some books, Jungkook found himself working in the universities library as punishment. He didn't mean to drown them, infa...
31.4K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...
70.2K 2.8K 55
A BTS FF. You are the new kid in town and school just got interesting. Right from the first time you walk into your classroom, seven boys interrupt y...