Love means trust

By Mahimaheshwari

Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months aft... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1
Part 2 : Manan first meet
Part 3
Part 4
Realization of love.
Truth revealed
Part 7
Manan friendship
Manan Proposal 😍
Harshad - Manik meet.
New entries
Shocking revelation 😱
ENGAGEMENT🎁
About epilogue
Nandini- IshRa meet.
Nandini's reaction + Note
Part -15
Manan meet ( Most awaited update ).
Shout out
Part 17
Leap
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Promo
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
PROMO
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Nyonika Trapped.
'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.
Shadi Karlo, shaadi karlo
Epilogue

Part 23

11.4K 775 97
By Mahimaheshwari

Ok, ok I know  I was supposed to update early but I am late. Well for that I had my own many reasons. But for now, enjoy the chap :-)

Recap :- Manik cracks the deal against Madhyam. Abhimanyu and KrySan decide to sign the deal on Nandini's b'day. When Manik was informed about the deal to be signed on Friday, he refuses as it's Nandini's b'day. But even after his refusal, Abhimanyu won't agree to sign the deal on any other day. Manik was frustrated about it and was discussing the same with Varun, when Mukti over hears him and decided to speak with him.

" Soo, it means you are going to spend Choti's b'day like this only till she returns....right Bhai. But Bhai....I am not going to let it happen and I mean it " Mukti shouted angrily.

Manik looked at Mukti shockingly.

Screen froze on Mukti's angry, determined face and Manik's shocked face.

Now :-

" Bhai, u worked so hard for this deal, and now when u have finally cracked it...u want to let go of it just because it's Choti's b'day. Why Bhai...taaki Madhyam jaise kameene ko wo mil jaaye issiliye " Mukti shouted.

" MUKTI " Mukti flinched hearing Manik's shout.

" I am not leaving anything for Madhyam, I am letting the deal to go off  because it hasn't got more importance from Nandini. Samjhi tum " Manik said.

" Bhai, I know that. But Bhai, u only tell me when choti will return to us and if she got to know that u were missing and postponing all the important deals and meetings on her b'day, use kesa lagega " Mukti said.

Listening this, Nandini's words rang in Manik's ears " Manik, I don't want u to miss your work because of my birthday. Manik mujhe bahut bura lagega if u do so " Nandini said convincing Manik on her first b'day after marriage.

" I am confused Mukti, Kya Karu mein. On her b'day Nandini used to go their and spend time with children. Her happiness was hidden in their happiness. Aur mujhe bhi orphanage mein bacchon ke saath...I feel Peaceful. I feel like, I am with Nandini only. Ab tum batao is that deal Soo important that I could afford missing all this " Manik asked thinking after a while.

" Bhai, I am not asking you to miss anything. I am just asking you to visit the office for a couple of hours for the deal. Rest of the time u can stay in orphanage, and not only you even I will be coming " Mukti said.

Manik smiled lightly and gave a nod to Mukti agreeing to her. Mukti smiled back. Then they both had dinner and left to sleep.

After 2 days :

London :

Murthy Mansion :

Nandini and IshRa were sitting in the lounge chatting on some random topics, when the doorbell Rang. Servants opened the door, Abhimanyu and KrySan entered.

Abhimanyu came and sat next to Nandini. Seeing a pair of suitcase with KrySan, Nandini raised her eyebrows at them, in return they just gave a toothy smile and settle on either sides of Ishita.

Silence prevailed in the environment. Nandini waited for someone to answer about KrySan's luggage but none spoke.

" Would u please answer my unasked question " Nandini asked with a sarcastic smile and an irritated face.

" Abhi Bhai, just asked me get our luggages packed for a week. So I got it. I don't know anything else " Krystal said casually.

Abhimanyu looked at her with wide eyes and turned to Nandini, only to find her sitting with a bored look on her face.

" What " she asked after seeing Abhimanyu looking at her continuously.

" Don't u want to know, why I asked them to come with their luggage " Abhimanyu asked.

" Bhai, I know if I ask, what surprise you have planned for my b'day and what's the reason behind your glasses face from past 2 days, u won't tell me. You would tell me whatever u want to. Toh kyun poochu mein " Nandini said.

" We are going to India Barbie " Abhimanyu grinned.

Nandini was shocked. From Past 2 years, she was in contact with Cavya. Cabir used to inform many things about Fab5 to her, but she never ever went back to India.

" What happened Pari " Ishitha called. Nandini came out of her trance and saw everyone were looking at her worriedly.

" Bolo Barbie, anything wrong ?" Abhimanyu asked.

" Huh, nahi kuch nahi. I was just thinking ....Bhai India Kyu....let's go somewhere else " Nandini said.

" But why not India " Karan asked.

' Why not India... Huh...was it necessary for him to ask this question. Now what will I answer.....yaa...this will be right ' Nandini thought.

" But why only India, we are not going to India, we will go somewhere else and that's final " Nandini said with angry face and left from their.

Everyone were shocked Listening this. Nandini was never this stubborn regarding anything before.

" Ye kya tha " Krystal said in unbelieving tone.

" She is hiding something. Naatak Hein ye uska " Abhimanyu said.

" What ....Abhi what are u saying. Why will she hide anything from us " Karan said.

" But she is hiding Karan. It's something really serious. We have get to it's depth at any cost " Abhimanyu said in a serious tone.

" Abhi Bhai, I think u are thinking too much. Mujhe lagta hein it's just her trick or some prank...u know she does this always whenever we plan any surprise for her and she gets a hint about it " Krystal said.

" That's what Krystal, Everytime either she used to keep cribbing to reveal the surprise or used to blackmail u so telling she would get angry and won't talk to us ya phir Ishu ma ke saamne udaasi ka naatak ya esa kuch....but today it was something different. She was actually thinking something and she suddenly refused to go to India. Kuch toh baat Hein " Abhi said.

Everybody looked at each other and then Raman asked, " Soo, what have u thought of doing now ... Abhi ".

" Raman papa, first I will ask Barbie the reason for rejecting India trip. Let's see what she says, then I will decide. But we are going to India at any cost. We will be leaving by tomorrow afternoon " Abhimanyu said.

" What if dolly rejects " Karan said.

" I don't want to but we will take her without her consent. Because once she comes to know about her surprise she would keep regretting if she doesn't go for the deal " Abhimanyu said with determination.

Everyone else just sighed and nodded at him. Abhi moved towards Nandini's room.

Nandini's room :-

' Waah Nandini, such a good actor u are. Now I am sure all of them will drop the plan of going to India ' Nandini was busy in her own thoughts and patting her own back when Abhimanyu entered in her room.

' Definitely he would have come here to console me and inform that we are not going to India ' Nandini thought seeing Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu came and sat beside Nandini and said taking her hand in his, " Barbie, what happened baccha. Bhai ko batao. Why u don't want to go to India...hmmm ".

Listening to Abhimanyu Nandini's all proudness and happiness went in gutter and she made an irritated face.

" Bhai, nothing has happened. Why r u being soo stubborn on going to India. We will go somewhere else na, I had been their for so many years " Nandini said irritatedly.

' Now it's confirmed, Barbie is definitely hiding something and the matter is quite serious. I have to get to it's depth ' Abhimanyu thought.

" Barbie, u believe in your Bhai na " Abhimanyu asked cupping her face lovingly. Nandini bobbed her head in yes.

" Then understand Barbie, I am telling u to come to India for your good only. Hmm....we will leave by tomorrow afternoon. Ishu ma has packed your luggage also. Now just sleep and take rest...ok " Abhimanyu said and got out of the room kissing her forehead, not giving any chance for Nandini to speak.

As Abhimanyu went out of the room, Nandini sighed in defeat.

' God knows, what surprise Bhai has planned that he is being so stubborn to go to India. Aaiyappa bas aapka sahaara Hein, make everything right. Just keep me away from Manik. U know na how bad Dad's and Bhai's temper is. 2 years back Harshad had reacted Soo hyper, if this time Bhai come to know about my past and Manik then.....no no no..... I can't even imagine. Aaiyappa pls keep Manik safe, and never let Bhai know about my past ' with all these thoughts slowly and unknowingly Nandini drifted to sleep.

Living area :

Abhimanyu came to living area after having a talk with Nandini, where all others were waiting.

" What happened Abhi? What did Pari say ? " Ishita asked as soon as he came.

" Ishu ma, Barbie was still refusing to India trip. Ma, Barbie was staying in India from childhood and now she doesn't want to go their, why.... Doesn't she wanna meet anyone.. when we met her 2 years back she was with her sister, friend and she would have many known ppl their....still she is refusing. Kuch toh badi bàat Hein " Abhimanyu said.

" I agree buddy, u are right. Dolly gets too attached with her loved ones and now if she is not at all willing to go their .... Not at all eager to meet them is fishy. And even in these 2 years she rarely spoke about anyone, she was in contact with 2-3 ppl but she never spoke much. What could be the reason ? " Karan said.

Ishita was lost in her thoughts. She was remembering the time when she got her daughter back.

" Abhi, u remember....in search of Nandini, we had went to her old maternal house. We had met her mother....at ...at that time...her mother had told us something like her marriage broke so she left from their without informing anyone anything. And when we told her about we being her biological parents....ye sunke uska reaction... u remember all this. I feel all these are connected, may be it's completely connected to her marriage. And when she is married, how come she never spoke anything about it to us. And even we forgot " Ishita said.

" Whatt....Nandu is married. But aunty how is this even possible, Matlab usne Hume kabhi bataaya Kyu nahi " Krystal said completely shocked.

" That's what we have to find out Krystal. We have to... " Abhimanyu said in a determined tone.

" But how will we find out about it. Kaun bataayega Hume " Ishitha asked.

" Ma, anyhow we will be reaching India 2 days earlier than Barbie's b'day. I will visit Goa and meet Harshad, shaayad use kuch pata ho " Abhi said.

" Abhi, deal is in Mumbai right ? " Raman asked. Abhimanyu nodded.

" Princess ka bachpan ka ghar, where we went first...it's in Mumbai right. Then we can enquire their, u don't have to visit Goa " Raman said.

All agreed to what Raman said, then Departed to sleep.

Mumbai :

Malhotra Industries :

After listening to Mukti yesterday and thinking about it, Manik had finally decided to manage both orphanage visit and office. He called Varun to discuss the same.

" Varun, inform the clients that I am ok with signing the deal on Friday. And enquire about the venue and the schedule " Manik said.

" Sir, the last time I spoke with their manager, he said that u can yourself decide the time and venue. They just want it to be Friday " Varun said.

" Varun.., they to do have a branch office here right ? " Manik asked thinking something.

Varun nodded.

" Where is it located ? " Manik questioned.

" Vishal Nagar Sir " Varun replied.

" Fine then. Inform them the venue to be their office and time between 10-12 "  Manik said.

Varun nodded and left from their.

' Mukku was Soo right. I can manage both Soo easily. I was simply getting stressed ' Manik thought with a smile.

On the other side, Varun informed Aman whatever Manik decided, which in turn was informed to Abhimanyu and KrySan by Aman and they were Ok with it.

London :

Murthy Mansion :

" Barbie kitni der....come na ...we are getting late " While waiting in the living area for Nandini.

" Ohho Bhaiyuu....we are going from our private jet not the flight. Ruko na..and BTW u didn't wake me up on time. I can't help it now " Nandini shouted from her room. Abhimanyu just sighed in defeat.

Soon Nandini came downstairs after getting ready and all left to Airport. They boarded their private jet, which took off to Mumbai.

Mumbai :

Hotel Leela palace :

Two cars entered the hotel premesis. NanBhi, IshRa and KrysAn came out it. They collected the keys for their booked luxurious suits and left towards their rooms. As all were too tired they just decided to rest for the day. Abhimanyu and IshRa decided to visit Mathur house tomorrow morning.

Next day :

Hotel Leela palace :

Nandini's room :

Everyone we're gathered in Nandini's room, after breakfast.

" Krystal, you and Barbie go out for shopping today and roam around. Karan will accompany u guys. I have got some work...I will just get done with it " Abhimanyu said.

" Bhaiyuuu....I thought we are here for my b'day celebration. Yaha bhi kaam. No kaam....u will also come with us " Nandini frowned.

" Sorry Barbie, but I can't help it baccha. It's really important....pls understand " Abhimanyu pleaded.

Nandini sighed but nodded as she knew Abhimanyu will not deny her words unless it's something really important.

" Maa, Papa....u guys are coming right " Nandini said.

" Sorry Princess, but due to our long journey, we are too tired. And tomorrow it's your birthday, Soo we will rest today " Raman said and Ishita nodded in agreement.

" Kya yaar.....then I also don't want to go anywhere " Nandini said.

Abhimanyu immediately signaled KrysAn. They stood up and sat on Nandini's either side.

" It's Ok na dolly, Don't spoil your mood. We are their for you na...we will accompany you " Karan said side hugging her.

" Yes Nandu, and let Uncle aunty rest, they have to work a lot tomorrow na.....and ignore this gadha ....leave him with his work....we will go " Krystal said.

Listening this Abhimanyu glared at her, while Nandini giggled. After lots of convincing Nandini and KrySan left for their day out while IshRa and Abhimanyu left towards Mathur house.

Mathur house :

Navya was getting ready for her work and Malini was Engrossed in her daily chores when the doorbell rang.

Navya opened the door and was shocked to see IshRa and Abhimanyu. She smiled at them and welcomed them in. Meanwhile Malini too came out.

( Note : Malini and Navya had shared their meeting with IshRa and whereabouts to Nandini earlier ).

" How are you beta ? " Ishitha asked Navya with a smile.

" I am fine Aunty. Aap log ... yaha.. " Navya said.

IshRa and Abhimanyu looked at each other then at Navya and Malini.

" Malini ji, that day when we came here searching for our long lost daughter, Nandini wasn't here. You said that she had a bad married life experience and she went away without informing about her whereabouts " Ishitha said.

Malini nodded.

" We want to know, what such happened in her married life. Who was she married to....and .... Navya when we reached to Barbie in Goa you were already their, but Malini ji didn't knew about Barbie. Why so?... Didn't you inform your mother " Abhimanyu bombarded his questions.

Malini and Navya just stood silent.

" We can't answer for any of out questions " Navya said.

" But why " Abhimanyu asked.

" Because we have promised Nandini that me, cabir and Harshad none of us will ever revel anything about her past to u people " Navya said shocking Abhimanyu and IshRa.

" What!!... Pro... promise....When ? Why did Princess even demanded for such a promise " Raman said unable to believe whatever Navya said.

" Pls Navya, pls let us know about Pari. Malini ji.... at least u tell us...u didn't promised anyone na " Ishitha asked.

' Didu, Bhai aur Harshad, I am ready to go to London with them. But u guys have to promise that u will never let them about my past. Neither will u tell nor u will let anyone else to tell. Aapko Meri kasam ' Nandini said to Cavya and Harshad, when they were convincing her to leave for London with IshRa and Abhimanyu.

Nandini's words rang in Navya's ears. She immediately stood up and said, " No. Maa....pls don't tell them anything. Aunty, uncle Abhimanyu jii Nandu never wanted u people to know about her past. It was her wish. She made me promise that neither should I tell not should I allow anyone to tell you. Won't u people fulfill her wish. Pls don't ask us " Navya said on the verge of tears.

On this IshRa and Abhimanyu were tongue tied. How could they ever go against their little girl's wish.

" Alright Navya ! We won't ask anything now. But tomorrow it's her Birthday. We have kept a small surprise and celebration at Murthy enterprises, Vishal nagar, tomorrow evening. Do come " Ishitha said with a smile.

Navya nodded. Then IshRa and Abhimanyu left from their.

After they left, Malini turned to Navya and said, " Navya, don't u think we should tell them everything. They deserve to know. They have immemse love towards Nandini. It's not right to hide things regarding her....from them. May be they would be able to settle everything in her life ".

" I don't know Ma, whether telling them everything will make anything better for Nandu or not. But I just can't break my Nandu's promise " Navya sighed.

' Nandini is in Mumbai, what if she met Manik. Cabir ... I need you. Bas tumhaara flight jaldi se Mumbai land kar jaaye ' Navya thought.

Hotel Leela palace :

IshRa and Abhimanyu reached the hotel. IshRa had noticed Abhimanyu to be too quiet throughout the journey.

" What happened Abhi " Ishitha asked him softly.

" Why doesn't Barbie trust us enough.... enough to share her past....Ishu Ma " Abhimanyu spoke in a pain filled voice.

" Abhi... " Ishitha tried to say something when Abhimanyu again spoke,

" Two years.....In these two years... though she was not comfortable with us in beginning....slowly she got jelled up. She became my happiness. She shared every small thing about her success or failure.... whatever it was...she did share with any of us. But she didn't utter a word about her past....why Maa. We failed Maa....we failed to gain her trust completely " Abhimanyu started crying letting his pain out.

Tears came out of Ishita's eyes seeing her beloved son breaking down like this. Raman took the charge, he came ahead and hugged Abhimanyu and carressed his head saying,

" Shhh....shaant hojaa Abhi, Shhh "

" Don't kn.... know what an....and all sorr....sorrows she is keeping inside her and living. We fail....failed to make her relei.....releived of those sorrows " Abhimanyu said.

" Abhi, look at me. You know your Barbie na.....she is too selfless...if any of us gets sad....even she gets sad. Get happiness lies in our happiness. If u cry like this.....will she be happy. Tomorrow it's her b'day.....will u feel good if she remains all sad and gloomy tomorrow " Raman asked. Abhimanyu nodded negatively.

" Then.... stop crying. We will make her let her pain out to us....but on the right time...Ok " Raman said. Abhimanyu wiped his tears. Ishitha kissed his forehead lovingly. Then they departed to their rooms.

Same night :

Mathur house :

Navya was pacing to and fro in her room, when her mobile rang. She picked up

" Missed me....Jaaneman " came the voice from other side.

" Cabbirr.... " Navya said.

" What happened Navu, u sound tensed " Cabir asked.

" Cabir today morning... " and she naratted everything from IshRa and Abhimanyu's arrival to till what her mother said.

" Cabir..... Nandu is in Mumbai.... what if she meets Manik " Navya said in tensed tone.

" Navya relax, see...if she has come to Mumbai...she would have to thought of everything already. Let's meet her tomorrow and talk with her and then we will see....relax " Cabir said.

After chatting for a while and Making Navya relax...they hung up.

Hotel Leela palace :

Post dinner everyone were again in Nandini's room, discussing the plans for tomorrow.

" Bhaiyuu..... tomorrow morning as usual first I will visit temple, then u can go ahead with your surprise plans " Nandini said.

" Ok done then, Krystal...u, Maa, Papa and Barbie will go to Temple tomorrow morning and me and Karan will reach our office to check out the preparations for Barbie's surprise. U people reach their by 10 and 10-12 it's her surprise time. After 12 till evening we will just hang around and spend our quality time. At evening we have Barbie's b'day party in office party hall " Abhimanyu said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Then all left to their rooms and slept.

Next day :

Morning :

Hotel Leela palace :

Everyone were ready. As per the plan Abhimanyu and Karan left to office, while other left to Temple.

Malhotra Mansion :

Manik and Mukti were up early and were all ready by now. Soon they left to Temple nearby.

" Bhagwaan jii, I was never a person who prayed to God or even believed in it. But Nandini used to believe a lot in you. She was the one who made me believe that....yes God is their. But today....my Shona is not with me. It's been 2 years I haven't even saw her. Ab aur ye dard Saha nahi jaata....pls make me meet her " Manik prayed joining his hands.

" Because of my mistake, many people suffered a lot. Though Bhai shows himself strong, he is breaking day by day....pls bring choti back...
Pls Bhagwaan jii " Mukti prayed.

Soon they were done with their Pooja and left from their. They reached back home and had their breakfast. After breakfast Manik left towards Vishal nagar for the deal.... dropping Mukti at orphanage on the way.

Vishal Nagar :

Murthy Industries :

" Abhi, all the preparations for the deal is done. And even for the party.....it's almost done " Karan said. Abhimanyu nodded.

" But Barbie aur Sab kaha Hein..... And what about clients arrival " Abhimanyu asked.

" Krystal said....they are on the way....they will reach soon  " Karan said.

" And clients " Abhimanyu asked.

Just then someone knocked.

" Come in " Abhimanyu said.

Aman entered the cabin and said, " Sir, Mr. Malhotra is here ".

" Take him to the conference room. We will come " Abhimanyu said. Aman nodded and left.

Conference Room :

Abhimanyu and Karan entered the conference room, where Manik already was.

" Hello Mr. Malhotra, we heard u were quite busy today, still u manage to come for the deal. Thank you Mr.Malhotra " Karan said.

" That's all right Mr. Raichand...right ?" Manik smiled. Karan nodded.

" Nice to meet you Mr.Malhotra " Abhimanyu said with a smile.

" Nice to meet you to Mr.Thakkar " Manik smiled back.

" Shall we start with the formalities " Manik said.

" Ahh.... actually Mr.Malhotra, the deal will be signed by my sister, it's her b'day today and it was her dream project. She will be here anytime.... " Abhimanyu said.

" Bhaiyuu..... what's this. You planned my surprise over here in this irritating conference room " came a voice.

Manik was stunned hearing the voice. It was the same voice which he craved to listen for the past 2 years. Not believing his ears he turned around, to see

" Nandini " Manik whispered standing up.

Nandini stood rooted at her place as she saw Manik. She was shocked beyond words seeing him their. Many thoughts crossed her mind, while she just whispered

" Manik " .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

End of chap...but not the fic.

How was the chap ?

Few words for Abhimanyu's breakdown after returning from Mathur house ?

Will Abhimanyu and others come to know about MaNan ? If yes how will they react.

MaNan are now face to face. How will they react.

Will MaNan unite or are they destined to be separated ?

Thanks for all the votes and comments. Do vote and comment for this chap too if u like it.

The votes for the last chap is comparatively very less. I don't know what's the reason. Isn't the story no more interesting?

And my dear lovely readers....I am busy with my Clg. Pls to bear with late updates. I will try my best to be regular.

Last but not the least....Stay Tuned with LMT to know further.

Love MAHI :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 38.8K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...
233K 15.1K 57
Her life is just a roller coaster ride....from a bubbly kid to a lover girl....when everybody broke her hope one guy came to make her smile once agai...
370K 22.7K 113
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
1.1M 77K 174
A story about a young ruthless guy who is inconsiderate and insensitive to other's feelings.....he feels nothing but a single emotion that is hatred...