Behind The Scenes ~ A Gratsu...

By KawaiiSugarPanda

" Rаіn falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight Tears fall because the heart cannot handle th... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
H O L D U P
Chapter 12
I K N O W, I K N O W
Another?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chapter 13
fuᏟᏦ
Chapter 14
About the story...

T H E P A I N

3K 64 30
By KawaiiSugarPanda

                   ᎥᏆ's sᏆᎾᏒᎽ ᏆᎥmᎬ
(Again, you're probably a bit crestfallen that this isn't another story update) the picture above is my cat named ñeco  ^_^

But I thought that You guys would like a small story (/ ̄ー ̄)/~~☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆

But before I get into my story telling, I'd just like to say

i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ

I have absolutely no idea what to write next for chapter 12.

So, I'd like to thank you for your patience while I try and come up with some ideas~

(And possibly some plot twists) (`∀')Ψ

So let's get into the story~

(Also, this wasn't recent. It took place in 2017)

I'm terrible at doing hand stands. The only hand stands I could do were against a wall. And, if you're wondering, no, I still haven't mastered a hand stand.

So one day, my niece came over. ( she's 9 years old btw). And just to let you know, she loves gymnastics.

But she's just as terrible at gymnastics as I am.

Yet being the competitive bunch we were, we decided to do a small gymnastics competition, to see who could pull off the best stunts. (Our so called "stunts" looked like abnormal dance moves done by a drunk  blindfolded person)

And me, being the slightly idiotic person I sometimes can be, came up with an idea that would supposedly enable me to achieve a successful hand stand.

Which obviously backfired.

I told my niece to sit down and watch me do it first.

My plan was to run down the hallway so that I'd gain enough force for when I bent down and pushed my self upward.

And that just what I did.

I went to the very end of the hallway and started running. Then, as I was about to reach the other end of the hallway, I did a small jump and-

TA DA!

I did a hand stand~

But the force from my running kept moving me forward.

So my hands were planted flat on the floor, but my legs kept going forward and I landed hard on they side of my leg.

(Sorry if the description of how I fell forwards from the handstand position is a bit confusing).

While my face was cringing with pain, my niece was sliding down from her chair, laughing her ass off.

Ĭ ℨŊĐℨĐ ỰƤ ℌᗛƲĬŊᎶ ᗛ ᗷĬᎶ ᗷƦỰĬṨℨ FƟƦ ᗛŊ ℨŊŦĬƦℨ ϖℨℨƘ.
Can you read that?

This also reminds me of the time when I was in 5th grade (I'm currently in 6th) and I fell on my butt on the last step walking down the stairs. (It was so embarrassing).

Anyways, like I said before, I'm seriously trying to come up with some ideas that I think would enhance the overall plot.

Until then~
KawaiiSugarPanda 🌸🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 285 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...
35.8K 715 36
"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popular. He certainly isn't confident. He's...
344K 15.1K 46
Senior year can mean lots of things for people. For Natsu, it simply means turning over a new leaf - not letting his past define his happiness, actua...
1.1K 20 13
Natsu has a recurring nightmare of Gray dying at the hands of Zeref because he isn't strong enough to protect him. Natsu pushes himself hard than he...