I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

By soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... More

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Maybe More Than Teasing...?
Dreams
The Question Game
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Damn, Shiro
Better Safe Than Sorry
Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Bonding Moment
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Build Up
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
The Lake House
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

Behind Closed Doors

31.4K 919 1.6K
By soki_kun

(( Oh my God! Thank you so much! I never thought I'd hit three thousand reads, but I have you all to thank for that! And to all the people who vote, as well as comment on my chapters, extra special love to you lovelies because that really does mean a lot to me!))

" How can I know you're not bluffing?" Shannon asked, and Lotor smirked maniacally.

" Do I really look as though I could tell a lie?" He asked sweetly, getting closer to her face.

" Yes." The brunette grit her teeth. " Pay up now and I'll do it." She rubbed her fingers together, doing a great job in convincing him.

Lotor stuck the wad of cash into her palm, gripping her hand painfully hard.

" You'd best not disappoint me, Shannon." He growled, before turning and walking away. She just gulped, honestly spooked by him. But she was also happy, knowing she would never do what he asked. So that money was all for the cheer team now, Shannon could never feel right keeping it for herself.

-------------------------------------

Lance had begun to sit at the cheerleaders' lunch table everyday, along with Hunk, who was always next to Shay.

Lance and Keith sat in separate chairs, yet they were still very close to one another, the omega almost on his lap most of the time.

Everyone was very confused when Shannon showed up late to lunch that day, it was difficult to get a read on her emotions. Her face looking a mix of pissed, yet... triumphant? She slammed her hand onto the table, letting go of what looked like a huge sum of money.

" Woah! Where'd all this come from?" Shay exclaimed, almost startled by the loud noise.

" Lotor..." The brown haired cheerleader stepped slightly back, and went to take her usual seat.

" Umm? Why is Lotor funding the cheer program?" Allura stopped eating her salad for a second; she was almost disgusted even upon hearing that name.

" He's not... well- technically he is, but he doesn't know it." Shannon crossed her legs, and everyone waited for her to explain herself. " He bribed me for a favor, but I made his stupid ass pay first." She laughed. " No way in hell I'd ever do that..."

" What did he ask you to do?" Lance asked, with an arm wrapped around Keith. He went to take a sip of his chocolate milk, more so chugging it.

" I was... supposed to... um..."

" Oh come on. Just tell us, I'm sure it can't be that bad." Hunk smiled across the table, trying to reassure her.

" He told me I had to sleep with Lance!" She exclaimed, saying it way louder than intended. And the quarterback choked, nearly spewing milk everywhere.

" I take that back!" The other football player yelled. " That's pretty bad!"

" No shit!" Keith hissed, feeling fire in his chest upon learning about this.

" I'm sorry what? I-" Lance was red faced, and barely able to speak.

" I would never do that. EVER! But I still got the money out of him." She smiled smugly, acting as though she hadn't just dropped a bomb.

Keith felt his blood beginning to boil, and his lips angled into a livid grin. He yanked up his backpack, and swung it over his shoulder, while also keeping a firm hold on Lance's hand.

" Babe, can I talk to you?" He gave him a very suggestive look, but it was somewhat indistinguishable to most of the cheerleaders.

" Uh- sure." The Cuban male said, standing up.

" Grab your bag." Keith pretty much ordered him as he started walking, and Lance almost had to run to catch up with him.

As soon as the couple were away from the table, Allura snickered. She knew exactly what was going on; it was obvious from Keith's tone of voice what they were going to do. And it wouldn't involve too much talking...

...

" Keith! Slow down!" Lance grabbed at the omega's hand, with his heels skidding against the tile as he tried to stop him. Given their differences in strength, he was forced to at least reduce his speed. But they didn't ever halt until they reached a closet near the back of the school; they definitely weren't supposed to be back there.

The omega took his hair down from the pony tail it'd been in, snatching a bobby pin from the under part. He started picking at the lock. " Keith!" Lance whispered, kind of scolding him. " What are you doing?!"

It was only about thirty seconds later before Keith got it open, and he wasted no time in dragging Lance inside the tiny room.

He'd never realized that janitors closets were so small before then. " Wait! We're going back into the closet?" Lance chuckled slightly at his own joke. And Keith wasn't even bothering to be quiet as he locked the door handle from the inside. It was really black in there, and the only light source was coming in through the little slits near the bottom of the door. Yet, it was still dim enough for them to see each other's faces. 

" Lance..." He said, sounding desperate.

" Why are we here? Did that really make you-" Lance started asking questions, but he realized mid sentence why he'd locked them in there. " oH."

" Yeah..." Keith said awkwardly.

" People will hear us for sure..." The alpha's voice was getting lower with every second they spent in there. He could already smell how Keith's scent was changing, becoming stronger.

" Good." The omega whispered, and Lance began backing him up against the rear wall. He couldn't really help it at that point. " I- I can't wait any more..."

" You're sure? I don't know if I can stop once we start..." He asked, with his lips brushing against Keith's as he spoke. And the smaller male shivered, Lance's scent was beyond over powering.

" Who says I want you t-to stop..." Keith was now pressed between him and the freezing surface of the wall. " Please... at least let me..." He trailed off.

" Let you what?" Lance felt his instincts taking over. The urges he had were becoming harder and harder to ignore.

Keith felt his voice going weaker, and his knees were actual Jell-O.

" Get y-you off..." He murmured. And the alpha stood silently, wondering if his omega was even ready for that.

" You'll probably choke." He smirked against Keith's lips.

" I- I don't have a gag reflex..." The smaller boy admitted quietly. This made Lance perk up.

" Is that so?" He teased, not really believing it. But he was only joking around to keep in his right mind. The alpha knew if he let lust carry him away, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

" I'll prove it." Keith whispered, and he went to move, but Lance kept him in place almost effortlessly.

" Only if I say so." He growled, and that's when the omega knew his primal urges were taking hold.

Lance's hands roamed behind the cheerleader, and found a spot on his ass, where he kept a tight hold. It made Keith gasp, but he didn't get much time to breathe before the alpha was kissing him. It wasn't light, and it definitely wasn't gentle like a couple nights before. Keith felt like the oxygen was being sapped from his lungs, but in an alluring way. Somehow he didn't want to break for air. Was respiration really such a necessity anyhow?

Lance was suffocating the omega's lips with his own, and making sure to clench his ass, which was way thicker now that it was in his hands.

Keith felt himself beginning to whimper, but he couldn't help it. He knew that he'd never be able to shut up, mainly because his vocal chords never ceased in being difficult. Although it embarrassed the smaller male greatly, Lance adored every little peep he let escape.

" L-Lance..." He found himself breaking the kiss, and his feet were barely touching the floor anymore.

" Hm?" Lance hummed while sucking Keith's neck aggressively, leaving some pretty profound, inflamed marks. The alpha really did want to sink his teeth into the delicate skin, but instead, he got the boy out of his tank top and tossed it to the side. Lance felt almost hungry as he started biting everywhere besides Keith's throat.

" C-can I- ahh..." The omega bit his lip, shivering at the sensation. " please...now" All he wanted was to get Lance's pants off, to actually see what was prodding against his thigh.

The Cuban boy felt his heart beginning to race, mainly because of Keith's tone of voice. It was higher, and more submissive than he'd heard it before. It was most definitely out of the ordinary.

Keith was trying to keep his pride, maybe a little of it at least. But that was becoming exceedingly challenging, with Lance's aroma getting more intense. 

" How much do you want it, Princess?" He started twisting on the boy's nipples, which were hypersensitive compared to the rest of his chest. Neither of them had a clue why his nerves were so irascible, but Keith tried to ignore it. Lance on the other hand, decided to have his fun with it. 

" God d-damn it, Lance!" The omega whined, he wasn't exactly the biggest fan of being teased. And his alpha snarled, nearly baring his teeth as he grabbed a fist full of Keith's hair. He pulled their faces close together.

" Is that any way to speak to your alpha?" He wasn't really asking, more so trying to get him to submit fully. And though his voice was rumbling, and seemed to make Keith's insides churn, he didn't. 

" Don't tease m-me then!" He shouted, and Lance pinched one of his pink buds tightly, twiddling it between his finger tips. It was almost painful... but Keith couldn't feel it. It was like he was only able to pick up on sensations of pleasure. Even the yanking of his hair felt amazing. 

" I'll do what I want." Lance was completely taken over by his primal urges at that point, and he had limited control over what he said. " Stop talking back to me." He growled, slipping a hand inside Keith's shorts.

" M-make me then." The omega stuttered, feeling the alpha's hand cradling his backside. The quarterback smirked at him.

" Get down on your knees." He demanded, and Keith quickly complied, feeling the cold cement floor on his bare legs. " I guess I'll have to shut you up, hm?" 

This side of Lance was a completely new one, and it scared Keith to some degree. Not in a way that would make him want to stop, but in a better sense that urged him to do whatever his alpha told him. 

The taller male was fiddling with the button on his jeans, but he eventually got the zipper down as well. It was a major relief, considering he was uncomfortably hard in his boxers. 

Keith licked his lips, looking up at Lance with wide eyes. The ocean blue orbs he had were glazed over, and nearly clouded with lust. But it was a somewhat gorgeous murk, that the omega could swim in all day. It may have been the lack of illumination in the closet, but he could've swore something was different. 

He pulled down the band of Lance's underwear, and his length sprung up, free from the constricting fabric. The omega gulped. He'd known that alphas were supposed to be... big. But he'd never imagined that his boyfriend could be this hung. 

" Holy shit..." Keith breathed to himself quietly. 

" Don't choke now sweetie-" Lance was beginning to tease him, but the boy had taken hold of him already. He started pumping slowly at first, trying to find a rhythm until he went at a more vigorous pace. The larger boy bit his lip, knowing that alphas usually didn't moan or anything like that. But it felt like he just might loose it.

Keith marveled at the pre-cum oozing from the tip of Lance's member, it slicked his hand as he moved it back and forth. He kitten licked the slit, trying to taste test the fluid. That was just another thing that set his alpha apart from the rest, everything about him was sweet. 

" Keith, j-just do it..." He groaned, trying to contain himself. 

" Oh-" The omega still found the courage to be sassy, despite Lance's orders. " so you don't like t-teasing either? Funny..." He raised an eyebrow, before wrapping his lips around the tip, massaging the head with his tongue. And the alpha covered his mouth to prevent from making noise. Keith hated that. He wanted to hear everything, so he moved farther down the shaft. He gripped the base firmly, twisting as he took Lance deeper into his throat. 

The heat from Keith's lips was almost too much for the alpha to handle. Lance's other hand tangled into the omega's hair, helping to guide him up and down his throbbing length. 

" Keith..." He let a small moan slip on accident. And the other male only hummed against the shaft, sending brilliant vibrations through the sensitive nerve endings. Lance threw his head back, letting the pleasure run away with him. He couldn't help but force more of himself into the soft hotness of Keith's mouth. 

There were tears pooling in the corners of the omega's violet eyes. It wasn't that it hurt, or that he was choking, it was just the feeling of something so filling in his oral cavity. He could barely breathe, but was marginally managing. Keith just wanted to give Lance pleasure, and the fact that his hair was being pulled in such a way; it was a sure sign he was doing exactly that. " So good for me..." The football player trembled at the indulgent, watery lips submerging the majority of his manhood. He wouldn't last too long if the ecstasy persisted. 

Keith continued sucking, Lance's palm ushering him back and forth at an ever accelerating speed. He started bobbing his head on his own, meaning that the alpha could stop shoving him so pugnaciously. 

Lance felt the signature coil beginning to form in his abdomen, it was cramping up, and stitching in his side with every move the omega made. " Ah! I- I'm close!" He cursed himself for moaning, but at least the other alphas weren't around to hear him. 

The smaller male only continued more brashly, hoping that Lance would climax soon. He didn't know how much longer he could go without breathing properly, considering the lightheadedness he had already. " Keith!" The alpha cried out before releasing into his boyfriend's throat. The pressure in his gut receded and he felt a powerful orgasm wash over his body. 

Keith swallowed every last drop of white liquid, though some dribbled from the corner of his lips. He licked at it, savoring the satisfyingly sweet flavor. And Lance could only watch in awe, seeing as how his omega really didn't have a gag reflex. No way they were stopping here. 

(( Okay, this is kind of late, but NSFW takes way longer to write. Mainly because I have to focus on the details. But there is definitely more from where this came from! The next chapter picks up right where I left you all hanging, so I'll get it published as soon as possible! See you later, Loves!

PS can someone please comment if this is posting or not? I really can't tell...))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 341 13
When Eren gets admitted into a Psychiatric ward because of his so called mother. He is not head over heals to be there, not until he meet Levi a con...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.5K 87 5
(I DONT OWN ANY ART OR SONGS IN THIS BOOK!) !TW¡ Mentions suicide, suicidal thoughts, depression, attempted suicide, abuse(physically and emotionall...
92.8K 3K 65
Fanfic YuZhou, cao H, nô lệ- chủ nhân, SM, HE...