Never been FOUND

By xovedreamer

HR - #8 in NewAuthor #29 in Humor and #144 in teen-fiction. I stopped blind walking when the cold breeze hit... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35

Chapter 27

216 30 14
By xovedreamer

"What are you - Why would you?" I was seriously shocked seeing the mighty Ryan Jensen's face early in the morning that too with breakfast and a cup of tea in his hand.

Remember Gia. You are angry.

"Argh" I growled and turned around.

"Remember you slammed the door on my face a few hours back?" I hear him from behind and straighten up at his words.

"I am here for revenge, let me pour some tea on you,"

Baffled at his words I turn around and open my mouth to say something but nothing seemed to come out so I closed my mouth in frustration and stomped to the bed. I pressed a pillow to my mouth being super infuriated by the situation.

I heard him chuckle "Hey, I am just kidding," I take the pillow off my face and look at him "Kidding? Where? I don't see any kids," I say for God knows what reason. His smile turned into a disgusted expression "That was really lame," I realize how lame I was and kept myself from smiling in return.

"But I wouldn't mind some kids you know," He smirked at me. I felt my cheeks turn red. He placed the tray on the side table and slowly started to crawl on the bed. I shifted uncomfortably and kept my belly from bursting out because of the butterflies anytime soon.

He was half towering above me with no contact between our bodies. He placed his both arms beside me and leaned in closer. Our faces were inches apart. Reflexes really do work fast and so I hit him with the pillow before I could react any better.

He fell on the bed beside me and bursted out laughing. He laughed really hard like a little kid earning one light punch from me . I growled and got up. He looked at me and laughed even more harder.

"You should have looked at yourself." He said between his laugh. I regretted my action. He wasn't planning on doing anything.

He stopped laughing but his eyes were all teary. He got up and pulled my cheeks "Cutiepie,"

He almost got me but I maintained my calm. He noticed my unchanged expression and became serious.

"Hey," His voice suddenly sounded deeper and serious.

"I was about to tell you about Maria," He said placing his hands on mine.

I acted cool and scoffed at his words. "WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU," I repeated his words sarcastically.

He squeezed my hands. "Yes, I was. But then I thought a surprise would be better and wanted you to directly meet her instead." He further explained.

I took some time to analyze the whole situation and found my anger melting. I mean, it's been only few days since we got into relationship. We are supposed to grow together right? And its not that serious too. Maybe he really wanted me to meet Maria directly? 

I somehow convinced myself.

"The odds are in your favor. I am convinced," I said trying to keep back my smile.

He grinned. "Have some breakfast now," He took the tray and passed on to me. I excused myself so that I could brush my teeth first. We had the breakfast and chatted a little. He teased me for slamming the door at his face and about how funny I looked when I got angry.

------

I changed up in plain white sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. I headed down to where the noise was coming from.

I couldn't help but adore the house or should I call it mansion instead?  Argh..  Its just so gorgeous. I noticed every small detail that my eyes could see since I wasn't able to see everything properly yesterday at night.

I heard Eric and Rose scream and shifted my attention back to them. I followed the sound and headed outside. The warm sun the cool Cambrian wind greeted my skin.

"Gianna, come join us" I heard Eric shouting over. I saw him and the others playing badminton. Rose and Finn were playing,  both on each side of the net while Maria,  Ryan and Eric were probably waiting for their turn to play.

Ryan smiled at me and waved at me to come over. I jumped and ran towards them. Only then I was able to notice that Rose was wearing a sports outfit. She had a tight black shorts and a lose plain white jersey with number 09 written on black.

"Where would you get that?" I asked Rose. I was impressed by the outfit, it really looked good on her.

She shrugged "Oh, It's Maria's," She said and continued to play with Finn.

"Do you want one too?" Maria asked me. I really wanted one but I felt uncomfortable asking her so I politely denied.

Soon it was my turn. Everyone forced me and Ryan to play together so that they could tease us even more. Ryan is pretty good at badminton though, I wasn't able to keep up with him for long.

We played for a while. Everyone of us were drenched with sweat when we decided to get inside and become fresh. As soon as we entered the house, Maria ran to bring in some tissues for us. She was strangely quite kind.

We sat down on the dining table to have some pancakes. Two lady came out of what I supposed to be the kitchen and served us pancakes. I wasn't able to get my eyes off the pancakes, they looked extremely rich and delicious.

To quench the thirst of my watery mouth, I started to eat as soon as others took their first bite.

"Maria, it's your birthday next week," Finn said breaking the silence. Eric almost jumped from excitement but settled down.

Maria gave a brief smile in return.

"Really?  How much years old are you gonna be?" Rose asked genuinely.

"I am gonna turn 32," I have gotta except but she looked very young compared to her age. I thought she would be around 25 or something like that.

Rose was equally shocked.

"So you are married then?" I spit out before thinking anything.

The atmosphere suddenly dropped. She looked strange with a expression like that, something sad and dark. I guess, I asked a wrong question.

I jolted because of a sound and saw Ryan leaving his meal and getting off the table after banging his fist on the table. I saw him leave. He seemed angry and devastated.

He didn't even turn back to say anything, he just left. I looked at everyone utterly confused, Rose seemed equally confused.  Maria seemed worried as her eyes traced the path Ryan just walked on and the 2 boys were giving me a dead look.

"Excuse me," Maria whispered slowly before getting off the table and running the same way Ryan walked to.

Jesus. What did I do?

________________________________________

Hey guys.

Huff, So finally my exams are over.
And I am home, Yayy. So my first priority is going to be my family and second is going to be this book. 😌😌

Anyway, Love you guys ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
10.6K 927 7
« in which a struggling musician and a lonely artist find each other in a coffee shop in New York.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

171K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...