Attacked (Rin x Haru) (Boy x...

By FreeStrings

Everything was going alright on the day of competition but Nanase Haruka was attack by a group of students fr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Epilgoue

Chapter Ten

3.9K 92 30
By FreeStrings

Haru opened his mouth and then hesitated but the words came out anyway, "Rin. I'm sorry about pushing you away. I'm still freaked out about that."

"Yeah I know. Umm....Haru....I'm sorry if I rushed you into it. If you want, we can go slowly," Rin said as the feeling he had was slowly subsiding while he looked at Haru with intense concern.

"Yeah. I'm fine with kissing but-" Rin cut Haru off when he bent down and then their lips collided with each other. Haru jerked and flinched and tried to push Rin away at first but as the kiss got hotter, Haru stopped and he let himself get caught up in the kiss. Rin's hands tightly held Haru's arms but slowly eased as Haru started to enjoy the kiss.

Nanase Haruka was certainly not expecting such a steamy and hot kiss from his boyfriend Matsuoka Rin when he was visiting him in his room. He tried to push away Rin even though Rin had a tight grip on his arms but he slowly stopped struggling as Rin pushed his tongue inside Haru's mouth. Their kiss deepen even more when Haru let himself get caught up and let Rin have his way with his lips and tongue.

Even though Haru was raped and forced into doing it with people who had beaten him up, that sick feeling of disgust he had back then was nothing like the feeling that Rin was giving him right now. This feeling he was having now was different. The kiss was giving off the feeling of pure utter sweetness, gentleness, love and comfort to Haru.

"Mmm..." Was all Haru can managed when he and Rin changed their head tilting positions, saliva dripped down from Haru's mouth as their tongues meet again, this time before both of their lips was press together once more. Rin was really good at manipulating his tongue with Haru's. In and out. Their tongues curled around over and over again until they were both out of breath.

When Rin pulled away from Haru to catch his breath, Haru's expression was that of someone in heat who wanted more. Haru then did something unexpected; he forcibly pulled Rin and forced their lips together again. Rin's eyes opened big in shocked but then closed slowly as Haru was trying to recreate what he and Rin just had but failed as Haru accidently bit Rin's tongue causing Rin to pulled away from Haru.

"Haru! Don't try when you don't really know how. If you want, I can teach you but for now, let me take the lead," Rin said as he tasted metal in his mouth, indicating that Haru's bite was harder than he thought it was at first.

"Sorry about biting you," Haru panted as he wiped off the trail of saliva that was dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"I don't want to forgive you yet," Rin said cheekily as a smiled played on his lips. "You have to let me to do something to you."

Haru opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by Rin. "I know I won't be rough with you alright? I won't push too far until you uncomfortable and I will be gentle, promise. So deal?"

"Yeah deal. But Rin, can you lock the door?"

"Hmm? Why?"

"Because I don't want anyone to disturb us like that time your captain burst in."

"That guy? Don't worry no one will disturb us," Rin assured Haru as he went to lock the door.

After locking the door, Rin slowly stroll towards Haru. Haru shifted to the side to make way for Rin to sit down on the bed. A twain of pain hit him but quickly subsided as the pain killer that was mixed with his IV drip quickly got to work.

Rin sat down next to Haru and began kissing him again. This time, Haru let Rin take the lead again. Not wanting to recreate the previous incident with Rin. Their tongues rubbed against each other, Rin played with Haru's tongue again but this time, Rin's hands was placed on Haru's face, caressing it with his fingers.

Rin's right hand then trailed down towards Haru's chest then waist but then stop. His hand then slipped underneath Haru's shirt, Rin slowly moved his hand upwards where it reached its destination: Haru's nipples.

Rin's finger traced the outer part of Haru's nipples then moving in to tease it. Haru flinched when Rin began teasing his nipples. Rin was gently pinching them until they started to turn stiff and hard.

"Haru...hah....hah...I'm going to take off your shirt," Rin said as he pulled away for Haru and looked lustily into Haru's eyes. The eyes of a wild animal waiting to take its victim.

Haru gave Rin a weak nod as their eyes were locked on each other.

Rin wasted no time when Haru gave the okay and hastily helped Haru to remove his shirt. Rin tossed the shirt to the side and climbed on top of Haru.

Rin gave Haru one final look and then he moved down to gnaw and tease Haru's light pink and luscious-looking nipples. Rin's pinched one of Haru's nipples while he began to lick the other one. His tongue circled around it before his shark-like teeth bit it gently then licking it causing Haru to let out a muffled moan.

Rin then moved on to Haru's other nipple which is now erect and hard. He began to suck on it.

"Mmmm! Ahh! Rin....Ahhh!" Haru said as he grabbed Rin's hair, "Nooo! Don't do that!"

"Hmm? I thought you were enjoying it," Rin said as he looked up, teasing showing Haru how he was licking his nipples.

"R-Rin! Ahh!"

"I'm doing a good job here aren't I? You're not pushing me like you did last time," the brownish red head said as his one of his hands, teasing grabbed Haru's hard crotch. "You're hard. Want me to relieve you?"

Haru jerked his body as Rin's hand stroke Haru's hard crotch back and forth slowly. "Ahh! Rin! Not there! Ahhh-mmmm! Haa....Aaaaa!"

"But you seem to be enjoying it," Rin reasoned as he pull away from Haru's now very pink and erect nipples as he did, a trail of saliva followed. Rin licked his lips erotically, all the while looking at Haru's flushed and embarrassed face.

Rin couldn't help if but find Haru's expression and reactions cute. Rin was trying to hold the animal desire in him back so that he wouldn't scare Haru. It was hard. A bump was raised on the Rin's lower half. He was already hard down there and trying to keep his cargo pants on was proving very hard to do but Rin keep it in any way.

"Haru. I'm going for it okay?" Rin tried to say in his most comforting voice but it came out incredibly sexy to Haru. Haru couldn't possibly imagine that he would get any harder but he felt that he did.

Rin shifted his body to adjust his position to comfortably pleased Haru. Once settled, Rin rubbed and stroke Haru's crotch. Haru held back his voice, thinking his moan might reach the other side of the walls.

"Rin....Hurry!" Haru begged. His hands clenched on the sheets and saliva was dripping down the corner of Haru's mouth.

Rin grinned to himself and his hand slipped into Haru's pants. Haru wasn't wearing any underwear and when Rin reached for Haru's cock. Haru jerked his body upwards when Rin's fingers coiled around it.

Rin then suddenly pull his hand back. Haru looked confusingly and beggingly at Rin but Rin had other plans. He wasn't going to stroke Haru's cock underneath his pants but outside, openly.

Rin got up, now towering over Haru, "Haru can you lift your legs up?"

Haru complied and lifted his legs up slowly to a 40 degrees position. It caused Haru to writhe in pain as he lifted his legs. Rin, knowing that Haru would be in pain if he were to do anything below his waist, quickly pull off Haru's pants and then tossing them to the side, without a care.

There, Haru's cock stood, erect, hard and tall, starring back at Rin longingly as if it wanted Rin to take care of its stiffness. Haru's cock was giving off an erotic scent. It's warm scent filling Haru's head with lust, desire and an unfamiliar sense.

Rin couldn't take it anymore. He shoved Haru's entire thing straight into his mouth. He sucked on it. Going back and forth on it. Rin then took it out of his mouth and began licking up and down, circling his tongue around the tip, gently biting the foreskin and pulling it back. It tasted surprisingly delicious seeing as this was Rin's first time doing it with a guy.

He bathed Haru's cock in his saliva, occasionally going down to take Haru's balls into his mouth then using his tongue to slowly trail up to Haru's length, only to take into his mouth again. Precum was slowly leaking steadily out from the tip of Haru's cock. Rin savoured every drop of it as he mixed it with his saliva.

Its taste and scent was making Rin go wilder and wilder with desire and lust. The pain that was throbbing was zipped up in his pants. He knew that once he lost his battle with his animal instinct, he would unleash an animal unlike no other that Haru will ever see, gnawing down on Haru to the every bone of pleasure that was within him.

Haru jerked up and down as Rin was giving the best blowjob that he will ever experience or have in his life. He held onto an area just below Rin's neck, forcing Rin down to the very bottom which nearly chocked Rin but right now, he and Rin couldn't care less since the pleasure and desire was so sickening and intoxicating for the both of them.

Haru's nails dug into Rin's skin as Rin skilfully took Haru into his mouth. Powerful waves of pleasure kept shooting through Haru's body. Haru couldn't contain his moans or self-awareness anymore and let everything out. Haru moaned louder and louder with each thrust that Rin's mouth gave his cock.

Rin then did something unexpected as he tongue went down to lick Haru's anal. He gently p opened Haru's hole.

"Ahhh! Rin! Don't...N-Not t..t..there!" Haru said in pants and short breaths as he desperately tried to stop Rin from licking something that he thought was dirty.

"Mmhhh," was all Rin managed as he ignored Haru's requests to stop. His tongue probed deeper in. His hands keep Haru busy as they continued to stroke Haru's cock, rubbing the tip with the palms of his hands occasionally.

Rin's left hand then slowly drew back from the rock hard cock and one of his fingers were slowly and gently inserted into Haru's hole.

Haru let out a couple of loud moans, "Ahhh-Mmmmm! R-Ri...Don't....Good! Feels good! Aaaa! Hah!"

Rin thrust his fingers slowly into Haru's hole, in and out. His hand was becoming more and more soak in Haru's juices.

After a few more thrusts, Rin decided Haru's hole was little big enough to fit another finger inside so he slipped another finger inside making Haru moan and jerk more violently.

Haru's waist hurt but he didn't care; the pleasure was more overwhelming for him than the pain itself. Haru unconsciously started to moved and shake his hips up and down.

"R-Rin! Go faster! Faster....Mmm! Ahhhhh!"

Rin knew any faster, he would be putting Haru in a whole new world of pain so he just increased the speed of his fingers thrusting into Haru a little bit. While Rin's right hand was stroking Haru's cock at a violently fast speed. His tongue licking and biting Haru's nipples, sometimes going out to give Haru a kiss of passion.

Rin now done with licking and sucking off Haru's hard and erect nipples, went down to suck Haru's cock. Haru was still jerking up and down. His toes dug into the bed and his hands, clenching tightly on the sheets

White, thick liquid exploded from Haru's tip, covering Rin in his semen. Haru panted and lay down on the bed, starring at the celling. He was covered in sweat and he was sticky. He turned to look at Rin, his eyes still showed desire and lust but were distracted by something.

"Rin...."

"Hmm? What is it Haru?"

"Kiss..."

"But I just....."

"Please?"

Rin leaned in and gave Haru a quick kiss on the lips.

Haru now satisfied and was happy that he had gained a memory of something good that was sexually done to him to replace the bad one he had received a couple weeks ago. Haru closed his eyes.

When Rin realised that Haru had relaxed and found out that Haru has already drifted to sleep, Rin ripped himself away from the bed and stumbled towards the bathroom at the opposite end of the room. He slammed the door shut behind him.

For a few seconds, Rin fought the urged to slip his slick fingers into his mouth but then lost. He shoved them past his lips and nearly collapsed right where he was standing. He sucked on his fingers as if he had been starved for days; Rin savoured it down to the very last drop. It was a sweet, bitter and salty type of taste. That decadent and addictive taste.

His body ached, his hard cock was pulsing and throbbing with need. He moved towards the sink and pulled off his shirt and tossed it onto the counter and turned on the tap, he then splashed his face with the cold, rushing water.

Rin stared into the mirror, no longer recognizing himself. The face that was staring back at him was one with hunger, lust and desire for Haru. The craving was almost dark and inhuman to him. His conscious was being hammered in, every time he thought of what he did to Haru. Fighting the control that mind-breaking desire in him to come out of the bathroom and rammed his hard cock into Haru's unconscious self.

"You can do this Rin. Get it together damn it!"

But Rin just can't as he went towards the direction of the toilet and sat down on the seat and threw off his pants, revealing his hard, erect cock. Rin then used his hands to stroke it up and down for some relief.

"Uhhh....Mmmm-aaaaaa...." Rin said as he stroke his stiffness. His hands moved faster and faster. Rin was imagining what if Haru was scare of what has happened to him, what he could have done to him just now. Haru's expressions, his reactions, his moans. Rin wanted to feel Haru's insides, to see how tight Haru was. To savour every bit and corner of Nanase Haruka.

Rin's hands were now moved at an incredibly violent speed as he was close to climax. He jerked as he let out his load.

"Hah...Hah...Hah...." Rin panted. "Urgh! I can't believe I just did that."

Rin then ran into the shower and turn on the water. Pulsing warm water hit his skin. He stood underneath the running water, trying to relax and to get all of his bearings together.

Once he knew he was cool enough, he got out of the shower, before leaving the bathroom with his gathered clothes, he looked at himself at the mirror again, splashed another couple of handfuls of cold water on his face and the back of his neck. He then shook the water out of his water and opened the door.

He went over to his bag and took out his towel and a fresh change or clothes. He wiped off all the access water that was dripping down from him. Once dried, he slipped on a tank top, underwear and kneel-length khaki shorts and then he folded his dirty clothes and put them into a plastic bag.

Rin sat on the bed beside a sleeping Haru, caress his face and to stroke a few strands off Haru's face. He looks so happy and peaceful to Rin. Rin then realised that Haru's bottom half was still dirty and he was sticky and sweaty so Rin took his hand towel and pour the water in the jug into a washbowl on bedside table. He submerged the towel into the water, squeezing out the water and started wiping down Haru only dipping the towel into the bowl every now and then.

Once Rin was done, he hung the towel in the bathroom rack and threw the remaining water in the bowl into the sink.

When Rin was sure everything has been settled and done, he placed the blanket on and sat down on a chair. Rin was exhausted and it only took a few seconds for Rin to drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 11
This is the sequel to my story 'Missing Misaki' it was requested so I decided that I might as well do a sequel. Misaki is recovering from his injuri...
3.8K 44 23
haru is confused on feelings since hes grown up with all the guys in the swimming club and as they were all close haru met sousuke a new guy to swim...
117K 6.4K 24
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" Eren gets through each day by having his world be described to him. Nothing is better t...
431K 14.3K 21
Sasunaru. Yaoi. Be warned. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke. Team 7 goes on a mission, but when something happens and Naruto disappears, what wi...