HER BLIND HUSBAND ( A Wattpad...

By Amalk807

Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one gl... More

Sneak Peek
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
AMAL'S NOTE
AMAL'S NOTE :)
THE HOSSEINI FAMILY AWARDS (Closed)
#1 IN SPIRITUAL
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING INVITATION
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
#Hosseini Brothers
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
HOSSEINI BROTHERS :)
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE (Part One)
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE ( Part Two)
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY (Part One)
CHAPTER FIFTY (Part Two)
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
NOMINATED!
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
Teaser
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
The Hosseini Family Treasure Hunt
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
AMAL'S DISCLAIMER!
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE (Part One)
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE (Part Two)
EPILOGUE ONE
EPILOGUE TWO
HER BROKEN HUSBAND

CHAPTER FORTY TWO

19.8K 2K 513
By Amalk807

Khaleel stared at the large pile of files on his desk and sighed. He couldn't believe that he had to carefully read through each file, rectify all the mistakes and in the end, Khalo would just but sign.

Talk about torture.

He opened another file and immediately palmed his face. The font was way too small. Was someone trying to kill him or what?

He just couldn't wait for Sunday. He planned to sleep in after fajr and then in the afternoon, he would go to the mansion to have his Khaltu's delicious chicken noodle soup.

Now that was a plan.

He smiled to himself as he picked up his phone and dialled her number. He better ask her to make it for him from now.

"Asalam aleikum my son," she said excitedly as soon as she picked up.

"Waleikum salam Khaltu. How is the most beautiful woman on this planet doing today?"

He heard her chuckle from the other end of the line and his smile widened.

"Alhamdullilah and how are you?"

"Tired. Very tired Khaltu. You're husband is overworking me. Can i sue him?" he asked.

"Of course you can. No one should disturb my son."

"Aaah but then you will start crying and I will feel guilty. Lets just forgive him this one time," said Khaleel laughing.

He heard her burst out in laughter and he palmed his face. At times he wasn't sure who took after her. Yasir or Hisham?

"By the way Khaltu, I called to ask you if you can make for me you're delicious chicken noodle soup this Sunday. Ive been craving for it for over a month now."

"Of course I will. Hisham has also given me a long list of what he wants to eat this weekend. Il cook for both of you."

"What? Hisham too? Khaltu, make my soup first okay? Hisham is married and still gets to eat good food while you're Khaleelo here, survives on bread and jam all week," he joked.

"Aah...then I have to get my Khaleelo married as well. I'l get you a nice pretty little wife."

"Have you found someone already?"

"Yeeeeaaaah," she said and Khaleel laughed.

He knew she hadn't. Yet...

"Really? Whats her name?"

"Someone."

"Wow and does this someone make delicious chicken noodle soup like my Khaltu's? " he asked.

"I doubt it."

"Then its a no from me," he said and he heard her once again burst out in laughter.

"Okay Khaltu, I got to go. Please don't forget my soup okay?"

"It will be waiting for you in a large bowl right on the table, In Sha Allah," she said and he smiled.

"Can't wait Khaltu. Asalam aleikum."

"Waleikum salam," she said and hung up.

Khaleel smiled as he too cut the call. Speaking to Khaltu always brightened up his day. He may not call her Mama but she was just like a mother to him. He still could remember the day his parents had died. He had only been nine years old then. Khaltu had immediately engulfed him in a large motherly hug and whispered...

"Don't you worry Khaleel. You're other mother and father are right here okay? And I will love you more than Husna ever did."

And she had stuck to her word till date.

He rubbed his eyes as he sat up straighter. He better get some work done but first he needed to roll up his sleeves. His cufflinks kept getting in his way and it was irritating.

As he began rolling his sleeves, he realised that this was the same blue shirt that he had worn on the day of Yasir's Walima. Or should he say same soaked blue shirt?

His rubbed his beard as he thought of her. That had been one crazy woman Wallah. Thank God he had never gotten to see her again.

His thoughts were cut short by a series of very loud knocks on his office door. He looked up very annoyed. Was someone dying or what?

"Come in."

Khaleel angrily stared at the young man who had just entered his office. He knew him alright. He was Max, Yasir's new assistant.

"Sir, you have to come with me quick," he said worry evident all over his face.

"Calm down Max, whats wrong?"

"Its the two brothers. They are fighting Sir. Only you can stop them. Please come quickly."

"Which two brothers?" asked Khaleel confusedly. As far as he knew there were no two employees in the company that were brothers. Well apart from Yasir and Hisham.

Wait, what?

"Which two brothers?" he asked immediately standing up.

"Yasir and Hisham Hosseini."

Khaleel immediately dashed for the door but then stopped.

"This is a joke right? Hisham is the one who sent you right?" he asked amusedly.

He quickly palmed his face as he thought of how he had almost fallen for it.

"Sir, I am serious. The two brothers are shouting their heads off at each other. Please come," pleaded Max.

Khaleel burst out in laughter as he shook his head. Yasir and Hisham fighting? Never gonna happen.

"Go tell Hisham it didn't work. Better luck next time."

"Damn it. Maybe I should just go to their father," said Max as he began heading out.

Khaleel stared at Max's retreating back unsure of what to do. Was he seriously going to Hitler? What if this was really a prank? His reputation infront of Hisham would be ruined. Well, screw it.

"Wait," he said and Max stopped  a hopeful look on his face.

"Say Wallah."

"Whats Wallah?" asked Max confusedly.

"Man, I swear if this is a joke il kill you, Yasir and Hisham with my bare hands. Now lets go, I have a lot of work to do," he said as he rushed out of his office with Max hot on his heels.

If this was a joke...

It better be good.

****

There was a pindrop silence in Yasir's office as both brothers waited for the other to speak up. Yasir had a hurtful expression on his face while Hisham's eyes were stained with tears.

A few minutes ago...

"Asalam aleikum Yasir," said Hisham as he entered his younger brother's office.

"Waleikum salam Akhi. I'm glad you came to work today."

"Aah, you missed you're Akhi I see."

Yasir laughed shaking his head.

"I think Baba missed you more. He has been searching for you in every office since yesterday."

"Wow. I have never felt so loved you know? I can get used to this," joked Hisham and Yasir laughed.

"By the way I have something to tell you Akhi. Yum..."

"Yasir, I kind of need you're help," said Hisham not letting his brother finish.

"Oh but of course Akhi. What is it?"

"I need you're signature on a certain paper," said Hisham not sure of how to tell his brother that the paper he was about to sign was a paper stating that he was transferring all his company shares to him.

"No problem Akhi. Let me just look for my ink pad."

Hisham's heart went out to his little brother as he watched him struggle to look for his ink pad. Wasn't he even going to ask him about the contents of the paper? Did Yasir trust his Akhi that much?

"Found the ink pad Akhi. Pass me the paper but you have to guide me on where to put my thumbprint," said Yasir as he pressed his thumb on the pad.

"Yasir?"

"Yes Akhi?"

"Aren't you going to ask me to read out the paper to you?"

"Oh yeah. I know, I know, one should always read through a document before signing but in this case its just you Akhi. Whats the big deal?"

Hisham closed his eyes as guilt consumed him. This was wrong but he had to do this. He planned to work hard, get his own shares back from Baba and he would then transfer his shares back to Yasir. He just need this little bit of help for now. But then again, he didn't have the heart to betray him.

"Do you trust me that much?"

"I trust you more than myself. You are my Akhi, you wouldnt harm me in any way. So where do I sign?" asked Yasir his ink stained thumb just a few inches away from the paper.

"Yasir?"

"What is it Akhi?"

"That paper. It states that you are transferring you're company shares to me. I know I didn't tell you from before but I really need this. Please help me out Yasir?"

Yasir's hand stilled in the air afterwhich he slowly pushed the paper away from him.

"I am sorry Akhi but I won't do that."

"What? But why?

"I am sorry Akhi but no."

Hisham sighed as he passed his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Why the sudden change?" he asked.

"I cannot transfer my shares just like that you Akhi. What do you need them for? Give me a reason and Wallah il sign this paper," replied Yasir calmly though inwardly he was in shock.

Why did Hisham need his shares? Didn't he have his own? Was his elder brother involved in something illegal or was he in trouble?

"I thought you said you trusted me," snapped Hisham his anger rising.

How could someone change within seconds? Hadn't he just said that he trusted him more than himself?

"I also asked you a question Akhi. Why do you need them?"

"That is none of you're business."

"It is my business because these shares are MINE," Yasir too shouted.

He couldn't believe this was happening.

"You don't have to rub it in Yasir. I know they are yours and that is why I am asking you for you're help. Why don't you understand?" Hisham shouted as he banged his hands angrily on the desk.

"No! Does Baba know about this?"

"He doesn't and stop always running back to Baba. Man up Yasir, make you're own decisions."

"Man up and make stupid decisions like you do Akhi?" asked Yasir and Hisham turned to look at him hurt all over his face.

"Do you think that way of me?" asked Hisham and Yasir didn't miss the hurt in his voice.

"I did not mean..."

"Then how did you mean it Yasir?
None of you know what I am going through okay? My life has become a living hell," Hisham shouted more loudly.

"Then tell me whats wrong and Il help get you out of that hell you claim to be in," Yasir too shouted.

"Save it. I dont need you're hypocrisy."

"Akhiiiiiiiiiii."

They both were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Sorry Sir, but is all okay?" asked Max timidly.

"GET OUT!," shouted Hisham and Max immediately closed the door.

"This is my office Akhi and you do not speak to employees like that. In fact you know what? Get out Akhi. You as well."

"Yeah throw me out. You all threw me out of you're lives already," said Hisham.

"Akhi what's wrong with you?" whispered Yasir...

****
None of them spoke for a while. Yasir had began experiencing a migraine while Hisham just sat there contemplating about his miserable life.

What hurt him the most was the fact that he had fought with this younger brother. This had never happened before. He felt ashamed.

Never in his life had he ever thought that such a day would come. A day where he would have to choose between his brother and his unborn child.

But was fighting for someone who was not yet even born worth it? He didn't know. All he knew was that he was going to become a father and his blind love for his child was pushing him to do all that he was right now.

"If only you had helped me Yasir. You are the only person whom I had high hopes on. You are the one closest to me. Please don't do this," Hisham pleaded.

"No Akhi, you are making a mistake. I wont let you."

"Mistake? You know nothing Yasir," said Hisham his anger once again rising.

"Then tell me whats wrong?"

"Everthing is wrong okay. Everything in my life is wrong," yelled Hisham as he picked up things from the office desk and threw them on the floor.

"Akhi stop it!"

"Guys, guys, Ya Allah whats going on in here?" asked Khaleel as he entered the office.

"Tell him to get out of my office Khaleel," said Yasir.

"Wait. This is a prank right?" asked Khaleel a slight smile still playing on his face.

"I wish it was Khaleel. I wish it was," whispered Yasir.

"Whats wrong guys?"

"Ask Akhi whats wrong. Ask him what he wants," snapped Yasir.

Khaleel turned to look at Hisham who had his head hung low.

"Hisham?"

"Hishaaam?"

"Well, Hisham here, wants me to transfer my company shares to him, that too without Baba's knowledge and without giving me a reason," Yasir finally spoke up.

"What? But why?" asked Khaleel, he too surprised.

"Ask him."

"Hisham whats wrong? Why are you two fighting? This is unlike you. Are you okay?" asked Khaleel as he took hold of Hisham by his shoulders and shook him.

"Get you're filthy hands off me you coward."

Khaleel and Yasir both gasped, shock evident all over their faces. This was not Hisham for sure.

"Me? Coward? You are the coward here Hisham," shouted Khaleel.

"Says the man who lost the woman he loved to a blind man."

"I never loved Yumnah," yelled Khaleel.

"Don't you dare bring my wife into this Akhi," Yasir shouted at the same time.

Hisham let out a hollow laugh and both Khaleel and Yasir cringed inwardly.

"You are such a hypocrite Yasir. I just said one thing about you're wife and you're ready to fight with me. Yet here is you're Akhi drowning in trouble but you cannot even lend me a helping hand."

"I had told you bro, women will separate us and clearly they did," he added.

"Noone has separated nobody," said Yasir angrily.

"Get out of my office Akhi. Lets talk when we have all calmed down."

Hisham stood up and headed for the door while Yasir and Khaleel just stood silently waiting for him to leave.

"One last thing Yasir," he said and Khaleel looked up only to meet with Hisham's tear stained eyes.

Was Hisham crying? If all this was hurting him as well then why was he doing this?

"What?" asked Yasir.

"I never knew that you could be this selfish"

******
PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT :)

IS YASIR RIGHT OR SHOULD HE HAVE JUST HELPED OUT HIS AKHI?

LETS NOT HATE ON HISHAM PLEASE...WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH. THE GUY IS NOT OKAY.

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN SO DIFFICULT WALLAHI...THE TWO BROTHERS HAVE NEVER FOUGHT SO WRITING THIS WAS DIFFICULT..

SHOUT OUT TO miss_pearlz I THINK SHE READ OVER TEN ROUGH DRAFTS FOR THIS CHAPTER ( LOL YOU STILL LOVE ME THOUGH ;)

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

ASALAM ALEIKUM :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 14.5K 31
-- We hear many times of couples meeting, spending time together, getting to know one another before getting married and having their happily ever af...
650 78 5
(slow updates) Having lost her parents at the age of fifteen, she was left alone with her hearing impaired twin in a family who treated the twins lik...
190K 7.3K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
547K 42.4K 51
My stomach dropped the second we made eye contact. He had long and dark brown hair, which curled under the baseball cap he wore backward. The subtle...