Mated to the Alpha King | Fir...

By bobachai

A N A M A Z O N B E S T S E L L E R ORIGINALLY 27.2M READS ON WATTPAD! SAMPLE OF DRAFT MANUSCRIPT... More

i
ii
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
+
+
001
002
003
004
005

20

30.4K 961 175
By bobachai

The fall seemed effortless as we reached the ground smoothly. My head bobbed a bit and I couldn't help but punch his back again.

"Let me go! I don't want to get kidnapped by you! Just let me go! Okay!?" I yelled as I squirmed in his hold, his claws on my thighs tightened and I squirmed even more at the discomfort.

We had only reached the edge of the woods when a slightly deranged looking Roman rushed forward, he moved around to face me when Bryce growled lowly in warning.

"Back off cousin. She's mine"

I scoffed and punched him on the back again. Who the hell gave him the right to claim me when he already had a girlfriend! "Actually I am Theia. Not 'mine'. And I missed you too Rome"

A deadly growl ripped out of Bryce's throat and I let out a startled scream as I got pushed against the trunk of a large tree.

Shit.

I stared into Bryce's glowing angry golden eyes with wild bewilderment.

"Let her go brother! She doesn't need to be treated like this! You can not possibility want to mark her after kidnapping her, and that too against a tree-" Roman stopped immediately as Bryce shot his head towards Rome and snarled. But then continued when Bryce seemed to be mulling over what he had said. "-Calmly think it over this. You both need to have a calm talk over this. Do not do something you will regret in the future, cousin"

With a last soft look in my direction, his gaze assuring and warm, Roman turned and fled into the woods.

Bryce growled angrily and I snapped my head towards his. His snout nearly grazing my jaw as he continued to push me against the tree, his sharp canines barred for all to see.

Truthfully speaking, I was a bit scared. His claws were starting to impale me, but I don't think he took notice in his rage.

"You left me!" He growled, his canines nipping at my jaw lightly. His grip now loosened itself around my waist. I almost thanked him for that.

Almost.

Instead, I glared at him. "When I leave you, you will know."

His gaze darkened and he growled loudly, an owl hooted somewhere in the distance. His arms tightened around my waist and he pulled me closer.

"You will never leave me again!"

I couldn't even give him a proper reply before he had me hoisted up on his shoulders again and was running at a speed I knew was not capable by human standards. Heck, even wolves couldn't run that fast.

Everything seemed like a blur as he ran, his claws gripping on my thighs, he adjusted me over to his front making me wrap my legs around his waist as he pushed my face against his chest and leaped up catching onto a trunk of a tree, he growled as I whimpered at the impact of the motion but didn't stop for a second before he leaped again, this time landing on solid ground.

"You can look now"

I almost flinched at his dark tone, his mere voice was doing a pretty good job at conveying how livid he was. The sounds of heavy rainfall just beginning to pour down, began, and I nearly cried out loud. I suppose there was no escaping tonight.

Hearing his 'command' I quickly unwrapped my arms from around his neck and began to unwrap my legs when his claws tightened around my thighs and he pulled me against him again. I snapped my gaze to his and glared at him.

His snout closer to me than what I would find comfortable, his canines displayed in their bold ferociousness. The only place I could gain comfort from were his golden eyes, that was now harboring specs of blue. So beautiful...

His gazed into my eyes as I reached to touch him, almost wanting to know that what was happening, what was standing in front of me, was real.

You're the prettiest girl I know. I'll come by today okay?

My eyes hardened and i recoiled my hand back against my chest. That arse!

I turned my attention to the walls behind him.

"Let me go" I bit out, my voice just as hard as my eyes.

The nerve of the guy to act like nothing ever happened! Why I oughta shove a chopstick up his arse!

"And what if I said no?" Bryce suddenly broke the silence, his claws retrieving back as well maintained nails took its place, the hair all over him almost vanishing as rough skin managed to replace it. I glanced at him out of curiosity and stopped dead to stare at his blue eyes. Bryce was back.

...I'll come by today okay?

I looked away. "Let me go Bryce"

"SHUT UP!! Shut up shut up shut up!!!!! W-why do you fucking have to say that over and over and fucking over again?!!! I'm not letting you go! I AM NEVER LETTING YOU GO! YOU'RE MINE AND IT WILL BE MY LAST DAY ON EARTH WHEN YOU LEAVE ME!"

I stared at Bryce wide eyed while he continued to heave in fury... Literally shaking in anger. I noticed then that he was now towering over me, covering me, and I was now under him on the bed. It was only then did I notice that an angry monster in between his leg was furiously poking me against me tummy. I flinched when Bryce caught my gazes direction and growled in warning.

Surprised by the sudden sound my eyes snapped to his and his hips launched forward automatically. He groaned and dipped his face against my neck.

"Why did you just... Run? It wasn't what you think it was... Back in the car"

I stiffened and Bryce seemed to notice, his eyes lifted to meet mine.

"Then what was it Bryce? What was it if it wasn't you behaving very awkwardly with me, keeping me at and arms length and then flirting with some girl over the phone, right there in front of me! I'm not going to be a third wheel! I'm not going to be here just because you need your mate to survive and be strong but are with someone else. I'm finishing high school and then I'm leaving. I won't ever look back. You can be happy. Now please. Let me go!"

I was thankful not one single tear had dropped out of my eyes, and although everything was blurry and I really just needed to blink the tears away, I refused to show weakness. So instead I looked turned away, presenting Bryce with my profile as the tears rolled down discretely.

"It's not what you think Theia. I could never- I would-Theia it's always going to be you. No one else. Believe me!"

I looked back at him, suddenly not caring if he saw my tears. "Prove it then"

His eyes hardened, and he moved away, his gaze darkening "Well don't mind if I do" he growled back and began pulling a pair of navy blue sweatpants and a white shirt on.

"No momma I wanna see Uncle Alex! Uncle Alex!! No momma pweez!!"

Bryce moved towards the large door but then suddenly stopped and turned towards me, gesturing that I follow him. "You want proof don't you?"

I only stared for a short second before getting out and scrambling after him. He pulled open the door and marched outside before I could even reach his side, so I hesitated and stopped by the door.

Was I wrong to presume things?

My attention peaked up again when the little girls squeal sounded around the hallway, reaching Bryce's room too.

Be calm Thi. Let's see how he proves you wrong.

I heaved out a large sigh and quickly counted till ten before moving the door back a little and slipping out of the room.

"Why didn you come over yesterday uncle Alex? Daddy and I were waiting all afternoon! You tol me on the phone you would. In the mownin. You lied uncle Alex. You- You said lying is bad. Do I get to take away your candies now?"

I froze.

"Evangeline?"

The little girl currently hanging off of Bryce's waist turned her attention towards me sharply. Instantly a very large smile formed on her lips as she quickly ripped herself off of Bryce's embrace and ran towards me.

"Thi!!!!" She jumped as I caught her midway and brought her tiny frame against mine for a hug. Evangeline turned towards her mom who was regarding me with a warm smile, with an excited expression.

"Momma! She's the girl daddy and I met at the beach! She's my best friend! Uncle Dewek! Uncle Dewek said she looked f-fit! Yes fit!-" Evangeline turned towards me, her excited expression contagious. "Uncle Dewek said you look fit Thi!-" She frowned slightly. "-What does fit mean Thi? A-and Wah wo yew doing in Uncle Alex's woom?"

I stiffened and then glanced at a livid looking Bryce. His gaze found mine and he quickly moved over to us.

"Alex mate! Thanks for having us-Theia?"

My mouth opened and then shut by itself as I looked at Chris standing there looking at me with a big smile, his arms now wounding around his wife.

"Theia this is my wife, Emily. Emily that's the girl our Evangeline decided to stalk and knock down at the beach yesterday!" He glanced back at me, a large grin lighting up his face. "Loads of pictures she snapped, this one. And when you were running away from your friend, she dropped my iPhone flat against the sand and rushed in to knock you down."

I looked down at the slightly sorry looking Evangeline in my arms, she looked down as she continued to hug me, her arms around my neck. I smiled. And then softly smoothened her blonde locks behind her ear.

"Well I'm sure Evangeline and I could go visit the beach again soon, Aye Eva?" (e.va)

Her excited eyes snapped to mine and she nodded enthusiastically. "Ofcwos! Tamowo?"

I shook my head. "I have school tomorrow love"

She nodded, still excited. "Saturday?"

I grinned and nodded. "Saturday"

"Evangeline said Derek thinks Theia's fit, is it true?" Bryce suddenly growled out, his low time foreboding.

Chris' expression guarded instantly. He glanced at me, and then at Bryce. A knowing look spread on his face and he immediately shook his head, "He didn't mean it Bryce. You know Derrek never means things like those"

Bryce's expression only darkened. "That's the thing. I know Derek. He never notices women. And when he does..."
Bryce snapped his head towards mine. Just then Evangeline tugged on my top and I let her down, allowing her to rush back to her slightly scared looking mother. I smiled at her, but she only mouthed a "Calm him down" motioning towards Bryce with her eyes, before she excused herself and with a final soft smile my way, walked away with a sleepy Evangeline in hand.

I finally glanced towards Bryce. His gaze still on me.

"Can you show me those pictures Chris?" He spoke, not once leaving my gaze.

I frowned and glanced at Chris.

Chris frowned.

"I deleted most of them man. Only the ones Eva made me promise I wouldn't delete until we printed it out and got it up in her little scrapbook"

"May I see them?"

I frowned as his eyes hardened on mine. What is he doing?

"Sure man" Chris moved towards and then looked at me and smiled, "Come on over and check em out Theia"

Ignoring Bryce's eyes on me I smiled at Chris and moved forward to stand between the two men.

Chris shuffled over to his gallery, and I all but gasped at the picture of me moving out of the water with a creepy smile on my face, I knew it to be the time when I was sneaking towards Ley but what I had clearly missed were the guys behind me very bluntly looking as I passed. Chris slid over to the next picture, in this, I was sitting on top of a laughing Marley, a couple of grandpa and grandmas staring at us with wide eyes while, again, the younger generation stared, girls with amused grins while boys with smirks. I unconsciously shook my head, smiling at the memory. He then switched to the next picture, this one I smiled at widely, I was standing by Chris, who was almost towering over me, with Evangeline hooked on my hips. We were all grinning widely. I gasped when I suddenly noticed the bunny ears Evangeline was making behind my head with her arm. Chris seems to catch that too and laughed. "That's my girl."

"Derek shouldn't get his hands on this Chris." Bryce almost spat, icily before turning around and storming right back into the room.

I glanced back at Chris apologetically. He stood there, looking in the direction Bryce and left towards, a smile playing on his lips.

"Haven't mated yet?"

What!

My jaw fell to the floor. I gasped at his bold question. "What?!"

He shrugged, the smile still intact as he looked down at me.

"Because he would have killed Derek if you were both mated, Territorial tendencies only increase in intensity after mating with your mate. For all wolves, I almost feel sorry you got a royal. We're worse."

I glanced towards the bedroom door, worried.

"You should go before he loses his temper thinking you've run away"

My head shot towards him, wide eyed I nodded.

"Thank you for showing us the pictures" I mumbled, genuinely thankful.

Chris only shook his head, a chuckle breaking past his lips.

"I only made things worse. You'll see. I apologize though, one just does not not listen to Alexander. I advice you to be patient tonight. Goodnight Theia. I'll see you in the morning."

I stood staring at him as Chris walked away and rounding around a hallway, disappeared from sight.

What was he talking about?

With a deep sigh, I turned towards the bedroom door.

Why didn you come over yesterday uncle Alex?

My back straightened and my eyes widened.... Evangeline was the girl Bryce was talking to?

You tol me on the phone you would. In the mownin.

No. No it can't be.

I shook my head and walked back towards the bedroom door.

But what if it was?

I froze my mind reeling with possibilities.

What if it was Theia?

Had I blown this one out of proportion? I looked towards the door, my mind on the man that was beyond it. Could he have been talking to Evangeline?

I sighed, shook my head and continued to slip into the room. The room that was now partially dark, the only lights illuminating it, were the table lamps.

A shudder ran down my spine when I noticed a hunched Bryce sitting on the bed, his head dropped low, his fingers curled together on his lap. He looked up as I closed the door. Bryce's eyes solely stuck on mine.

"Do you believe me now?" He asked tentatively in a clipped voice.

I didn't answer immediately, looking away on purpose. What was I suppose to say? It wasn't tangible proof. Did I really want to risk this?

A little voice in me kept urging me to just leap onto his lap and tell him I believed him, but the part of me that still bore the wounds from yesterday always managed to hold me back.

"Theia"

I looked up.

"Do you believe me now?"

A door knock sounded through out the room and both Bryce and I instantly turned towards the door. It creaked open only minutes later, Matthew and Roman's head sticking in.

I frowned in confusion. Behind me, Bryce immediately let out a warning growl and leaped up in front of me.

"Now is not a great time boys. I'm tired and extremely pissed off and if you so much as breath down on my mate, I will rip out your heads from your neck. How many fucking times do I have to say it! She's mine! And I won't share! So get the hell out of our room!"

Woah!

Heads still sticking in Roman turned towards Matthew. "What an ungrateful dick"

Matthew chuckled and nodded. "What an ungrateful dirty dick. He hasn't showered since yesterday remember"

Bryce growled and was about to leap onto the boys when I quickly grabbed onto his arm.

His head shot back, canines barred, eyes shining golden.

I gulped down a frightened whimper and turned towards the boys, motioning them in. Immediately Bryce's arms wrapped around me. I sighed into his embrace and let him hold me, there was no reason to anger him any more.

Matthew and Roman grinned at each other as they strode in, I was glad to see that Roman looked happier and healthier than he had only just a few hours ago. I suppose whatever they carried in that laptop of theirs really did have a good impact on their moods.

Matthew looked at me, his grin still intact. "I don't believe Bryce can ever cheat on you Thi"

What? My eyes narrowed. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let them in, they were confusing the hell out of me. What were they even up to?

Bryce stiffened behind me, his arms holding me tighter than it did a minute ago as if he had picked up on my uneasiness. I leaned into him.

"What are you talking about?"

A little bit of Rome's eyes dropped and his previous sadness seeped in, his expression slightly dead again. He regarded me with a heavy sigh. "Bryce can't cheat on you Thi."

"And how can you say that?"

Matthew and Roman grinned again and turned the laptop towards us. What looked like Security camera footage started playing.

I watched as Bryce seemed to walk down a store Isle when he suddenly stopped and started checking out boxes of what looked like dried Fruit and Nuts. I stared as he reached out, quite clearly, picked up a box and began reading it's package. Just then a lady wearing a yellow dress rounded around the corner and slowly made her way past the isle, coming to a stop beside Bryce, it seemed like she wanted the Nuts that were directly placed in front of Bryce. When she reached out to grab hold of it, Bryce immediately flinched and glared at the woman.

The woman seemed to have gotten quite a fright because she immediately rushed off, the nuts and trolley forgotten.

What the hell?!

My head snapped towards Bryce, a wild shocked expression on my face, he just looked down at me blankly.

"It's not over yet" Matthew called out cheerfully.

Sighing, I looked back in the screen.

This time the camera focused on a woman who seemed to be drinking a glass of juice in the kitchen, she seemed young enough, extremely beautiful too. I immediately tensed up when Bryce walked into the kitchen wearing a white vest and a pair of dark blue jeans, he seemed to nod a greeting at the woman before he grabbed for the fridge door and pulled out a tray of pie. I smiled as he took four slices. Bryce smiled slightly in the screen as he moved towards the kitchen sink to wash his hands just as the woman turned to wash her glass. Bryce immediately flinched back, a look of disgust on his face as the lady came closer to him than nine inches, and snarled at her. This time the woman however only smiled and moved back, immediately easing Bryce's stance.

My frown deepened. Why was he so defensive?

Another footage rolled on screen.

This time however he seemed to be sitting in the library, a book in his hands. He quickly flipped the pages, a look of concentration on his face. A smirk found its way to my lips when Meryl slipped into the room, slowly, with a creepy smile on her lips as she walked towards Bryce, not making a single sound.

She reached closer and closer but just as she was about to shout Boo, Bryce turned around quite sharply and let out a deadly growl. I immediately let out a whimper, closing my eyes in fright.

"Meryl! I'm sorry! It's just... It's just-"

"You don't do well amongst other women?" Meryl seemed to smile, as she moved slowly around the large sofa and sat near Bryce.

I watched with interest as Bryce looked at her surprised.

"Yes" he replied, and seemed to hesitate but then continued, "I don't know how... But other women, I do find them attractive, just bland. Not... Colorful. Well other women, who aren't Theia. They can barely stand beside me without me snarling at them. It's like my wolf doesn't want to have any other female around us except for Thi. Is-is this-"

"Normal?" Meryl cut him once again with a smile. "Your father was like this too, don't you remember? Something your mum appreciated whole heartedly. I suppose it runs in the family. Having Theia as mate doesn't only mean that she is yours. It also means that you are hers. You both belong to each other. Do you find this trait not like-able?"

My eyes widened with surprise when the Bryce in the camera smiled. He shook his head. "No. I might like the idea of belonging to her. And now I feel less manly"

Roman and Matthew couldn't seem to hold it in as they both fell on the floor laughing. I chuckled slightly too. It was sweet how he said it.

And now I feel less manly.

"GET OUT!"

Everyone except for Bryce froze. Matthew and Roman immediately scurried up from the ground and grabbing the laptop, fled.

I couldn't help but yell out a "Thank You guys!"

"Goodnight Theia" they both yelled from the other side of the door. Bryce immediately walked towards the door and moved back, it all took about a second, sometimes I felt extremely jealous of their abilities.

He stood in front of me. His blank eyes calculative and yet for a second I actually thought his eyes warmed up.

I looked down at my feet. "You belong to me huh?"

He didn't reply. I almost whimpered by the lack of reply.

What If he was mad at me?

Bryce caught me by surprise when he titled my head upwards with his thumb and index finger.

His thumb caressed my chin as I stared into those blue orbs. My breath slightly catching in my throat.

"What do you think?"

My breathing stopped. Time stopped. The whole room stopped.

"Hmm?" He mumbled again, his thumb caressing my lower lip, slightly parting it before moving over to caress my cheeks.

"I-I-"

F^ck stop stuttering Theia!

"Do you believe me now?"

I looked up him. My face fell by his expression. Bryce stood in front of me, his eyes sad, a hopeful expression on his face. I blinked back the tears that were now threatening to fall down.

I couldn't help it any longer, pushing aside everything running around my mind, I jumped onto him, my hands hooking around his neck as he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry!" I sobbed as I kissed all over his face, framing his face with my palms. "You were being distant and then-and then-"

"It's okay love" Bryce breathed against my cheeks, placing a quick kiss on the spot.

I held him closer.

"Bed?" He asked softly, I nodded, pressing a kiss on the base of his neck. Bryce stilled, his breath hitching in his throat.

"Don't do that" he muttered as he walked over to the bed and laid my down softly, he made a move to move away but I quickly pulled him back.

"Do what?" I whispered back against his neck. Then placed a soft kiss on the spot I had just a few minutes ago, only this time I nibbled lightly before I let go. "This?"

"Dammit Theia please!"

"Please what?"

"Please stop!"

I looked at him. "You mean it?"

His gaze shot to mine.

"No" he groaned and leaning in, pressed his lips against mine. Passionate, I suppose that's the only way I could describe the kiss. The battle of dominance was lost the minute his tongue slipped between my lips. I pulled him closer against me, moaning as he deepened the kiss. We broke free to catch our breath and Bryce let out a chuckle before leaning in and nipping on my bottom lip. Pulling it teasingly as he broke away again.

He dipped his face into the crook of my neck, and placed a soft kiss on my sweet spot. "I want to mark you so badly"

A soft breezy sigh left my lips, " Then why don't you?"

Bryce groaned at my reply and nipped on my sweet spot, pulling it between his teeth. I clutched onto his shoulder as he ran the tip of his tongue along the hot throbbing spot before pulling it between his lips again, nipping on it lightly. He repeated this once again before pecking the slightly buzzy spot.

"It's not that easy"

"Are you going to tell me how so?" I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around him, his heavy weight feeling weirdly comforting on top of me.

Bryce sighed, turning us over so I lay on top of him, I smiled at him softly caressing his cheeks.

"Not tonight. For now this will have to do." He murmured, caressing my sweet spot.

I nodded.

"Bryce?" I mumbled in a small voice, after a comforting moment of silence.

I knew there was a thin chance, but I still had to ask.

"Hmm"

I sighed. Well here I go.

"Can I call Marley and my parents?"

"No!" He snapped immediately, immediately shooting up in bed so that I sat straddling him, his arms now tightly wound around my waist. "No I won't let you go! That girl tried to keep me from you! And your dad didn't cooperate at all!"

I sighed, and pulled my face away a little so I could look at him. "Okay, okay let's go to sleep tonight, but I want to talk to them tomorrow Bryce. They only wanted what was best for me. I did need space to cope and Marley helped me. You can't punish her for something she did for me"

"You didn't even seem sad"

My eyes widened. "What?!"

"You don't even seem mad or upset in those pictures!!!" Bryce growled, his eyes lowered.

I frowned. "Would you rather-"

"I know! I know okay! I know you've cried! I can see it in your face! I saw it tonight!! From the woods! I know! It just f^cking pisses me off that she can make you smile and all I f^cking do is make you cry all the time!"

I shook my head, slightly oblivious of the tears that managed to escape me as I tilted Bryce's face so he would look it me.

"Don't you ever say that again. It was my fault as well. I should have stayed back and demanded an answer. Or gotten your side of the story too. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you so much"

He sighed.

"Come here" Bryce mumbled as he wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

We gazed at each other, his fingertips still lingering on my cheeks. I smiled slightly before grasping hold of his T-shirt and pulling him forward, capturing his lips with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 526 52
"Your love is the most precious thing in this world to me, Even death can't stop me from having it.. I'll never stop loving you, come what may." Bere...
4.5K 319 15
In a world where werewolves are known to be a myth but are realer than the air we breathe, Annabelle's world comes crumbling down after the death of...
340K 8.9K 35
A girl who never seen the real world because she was grown in attic room and never was allowed to go out A Alpha king who thinks that his mate is dea...
797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...