The Styles Triplets

Par IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... Plus

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Seventy-Five

33.6K 1.4K 1.9K
Par IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edwards POV

 "Are you guys still at Calum's?" I call Michael in hopes they are still at band practice.

"Yeah," he sighs, "we booked a gig."

"Where?" I ask. 

"Prom," he announces. What the fuck.

"Are you kidding me? Prom? What," I stammer, "you know what, I'm heading over there."

I arrive at Calum's and I squat down to enter to foggy smoked garage. They are all sitting on Calum's old brown couch smoking a joint. Ashton starts laughing after his massive cough attack. I walk down and sit next to them.

"The cats outta the bag," Calum chokes, laughing.

"Shut up," I growl, "who's fucking idiotic idea was it to book a gig at prom?"

"Ashtons," Calum laughs.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Of all places you could have booked it. You decide to do it at prom, everyone at school will laugh," I sit up and Luke passes me the joint.

"Half the school has seen us play already," Ashton defends, "plus, it's not for the entire night, just like 4 songs and we're out."

"It's not a full gig mate," Michael speaks up, "plus, it could be fun. I mean we are all going to prom aren't we?" he looks around at all of us.

"You got a date?" I use my knee to hit his knee playfully.

"Who needs a date?" Michael leans back with a bag of chips and a beer, "you taking my cousin?"

"She's going to end up taking me, even though she's done with school, the second Tia hears the word, dress, makeup, prom, or party, she gets all girly. It's sickening."

"Well she is a girl," Luke coughs, "no matter how punk they are, there's always that inner barbie."

"I won't worry about it now, it's only February and prom is in May," I lean back with Michael.

"I just noticed, maybe because I'm fucked up but..when did you start waring a snapback?" Ashton furrows his brows at me, "It's weird."

"Calum wears them," I avoid the question.

"Yeah but Calum is tan and it kind of suits him in a way," he says it with groggy eyes, "you know?"

"No," I grunge and take a beer from the case, "I needed something to hold my hair back and I found it in my closet. It was a gift from Gemma."

"Gemma," Ashton smiles, "Is she still in love with that Jeff guy."

"She's engaged and pregnant, fuck off Ashton," I threaten.

"Sorry," he shrugs, "she's hot."

Ashton will probably always have a sweet spot for Gemma. He's liked her ever since he came by to the house for the first time. They had a thing going on but Gemma thought he was a bit too young. She said she felt like she was dating her little brother, that shit fucked Ashton up. She hasn't seen Ashton in 2 years. He's scared of coming by when she's on holiday.

"So can we practice now since I'm here," I let the smoke come out of my nose.

"Right now?" Calum scrunches his nose, "we're stoned."

"Yeah bad idea," I adjust my hat, "let's go to Nando's."

"Yes," they all chorus. We stand and leave the garage.

"Panda Express," Michael shouts.

"Shut up Michael," Ashton says.

"No one fucking likes Panda Express," Calum adds.

Marcel's POV

Mum and dad come in shortly after Chloe's visits. They insist I see another therapist to help me but I assure them that isn't neccessary and I will be fine. They cuddle me and tell me everything will be alright, but in the back of my head I'm think otherwise. They leave the room to call specialist and to find any medication that I can take.

Olivia and Leeroy sit there making lemonade and looking for recipes. Leeroy demanded we have a sleepover sometime next month when his dance classes are through with. I told him I am not a girl, and I would like to retain the little manlyhood I have in me.

"Oh come on Marcel," Olivia insists, "it will be fun! You'll love it."

"No," I turn and grab a banana.

"It's not like it'll turn you gay," Leeroy rolls his eyes.I peel the banana and look at him then down at the banana halfway in my mouth.

"Oh gosh," I set the banana down despite how awkward this conversation is getting.

"Don't be a downer," Leeroy laughs, "guys can have sleepovers."

"But all you two will do is a bunch of girly stuff that I'm not into," I sit on the stool in front of them at the counter, "it won't be fun."

"Well we are inviting Tia," Olivia says, "maybe she can bring Edward."

"Ha!" I laugh, "I can hear Edwards words now after Tia asks him 'Hell no Tia, what the ef are you thinking?"

Edwards POV

"Hell no Tia!" I say. She calls me asking to attend Olivia and Leeroys sleepover, "What the fuck are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking it'll be fun and you'll love it," she pleads, "come on, Marcel is going."

"Of course that little shit is going, you know I worry about him," I say, referring to his sexuality and the way he and Leeroy are best friends.

"Please," she begs, "I'm doing this for Olivia."

"Yes, you are," I look at the boys who aren't paying attention, "I'm not."

"Please, and we can have our own sleepover after everyone's asleep," her voice becomes low and seductive.

"Don't tease," I smirk, "I'm at a restaurant and I'm getting hard under the table."

"You know you want to," she continues to use her sexual tone.

"Dammit, fine," I agree.

"Love you," she giggles.

"Yeah I love you too," and the line goes dead.

Harry's POV

I head to Chloe's and walk up the doorway. I wait a couple minutes and the door opens. An older woman, dressed quite sophisticated answers the door.

"Hello," she gives me a big smile.

"Hello, is um Chloe home?" I rock back and forth on my feet. I believe this is her mother.

"She is," she smiles, "may I ask who you are?"

"I'm Harry," I hold my hand out, she shakes it.

"Are you Chloe's friend?" she raises a brow of curiousity.

"Well yeah, I guess you could say," I answer. I guess they don't know. Should I refer to her as Chloe's boyfriend?  "I'm her boyfriend," damn.

"Boyfriend?" her smile goes down, "but she al-"

"Mother," Chloe appears, "that is enough," she smiles and scoots her mother away.

"Hey," I chuckle, "your moms nice."

"She can be a bit nosey," she looks around, "I was thinking we can go out to eat. Unless?"

"No," I shake hands, "I'm running on an empty stomach, dinner sounds great actually. Any suggestions?"

"What's your favorite restaraunt?" she latches her arms around my neck. We are still outside and she has yet to invite me in.

"Well my brothers and I love to go to Nando's but-"

"Nando's it is then," she kisses me, "I'll get my coat."

Edward's POV

"I think we should have a boys night out," Michael chews.

"Doesn't this count?" I laugh, "we're boys and we're out."

"I meant like a real boys night out," he swallows to continue his statement, "I hear there's a football match next weekend at Wembley."

"Nah," Calum shakes his head and bites into his burger after the waitress brings it over, "I'm done with watching football."

So far, only Calum's plate was brought since he ordered the simplest thing on the menu. Michael was eyeing the waitress and she gave him one of those 'in your dreams' stares.

"Yet you still play Fifa," Luke glares at Calum.

"I don't like Fifa," Ashton announces. We all are taken back after he says that.

"What do you mean you don't like Fifa, everyone loves Fifa," Luke gives him a disgusted look.

"I hate you," Calum says.

"I'm so judging you right now," Michael shakes his head.

"Get out of the band," I point to the door and start laughing and so do the boys. 

"That's not funny," Ashton frowns, "yeah fuck you guys."

After a solid ten minutes, the same waitress, along with another man bring our order to us. I stare at Michael and he's frowning at me. I mouth 'what' and look up to see the waitress smiling at me.

"Taken lady," I show her a sexy picture of Tia from my phone and she blushes and walks away.

"Was that neccesary?" Michael laughs, "I'm about to have dinner and you pull out a picture of my half naked cousin."

"You should be proud to have a cousin as hot as Tia," I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"She is hot," Luke agrees. I raise a brow but let it slide, I know he has no affection for her, considering I am her boyfriend and we're in a band.

"Is that Harry?" Michael points. I turn around in me seat hoping it's not but hell, he is right. He's finger locked with the Mrs. SpreadHerLegsAlot.

"Is that.." Luke squints his eyes. Fuck.

"He's with Chloe," Ashton nudges Luke.

"They're dating," I huff. I turn around in my seat knowing this won't end well tonight.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Luke says. Here we go, "that's hilarious." what?

"What the hell? Why," I look at him and he's laughing his ass off.

"I was literally just with her an hour ago," he look at Ashton, "I want that scandalous hoe to see me. I want to see her reaction."

"Go walk by her," I laugh. Seeing her face would be funny as hell, and seeing Harry's clueless face would be even better.

Harry's POV

"I didn't think you'd actually want to go here," I tell Chloe.

"It's not bad," she smiles and looks around the restaraunt.

The waiter comes over and hand us our menus. She looks at me then turns around, then back at me again. She looks puzzled and lost.

"Didn't I just take your food?" she looks at me.

"What?" I look at her, "I just arrived."

"But you were over there and you showed me a picture of your half naked girlfriend to me," she frowns and shakes her head.

"What?" Chloe gasps.

"No I didn't," my heart starts beating. Then I realize, "oh. You misunderstood, I'm a triplet and the other was my brother you've mistaken me for. Does he have a lip and nose piercing?"

"Yes," she recalls.

"Edward," I laugh then frown, "Edward?"

"So that wasn't you who I just served?" she seems embarassed.

"No that was my triplet," I reassure her. She nods and leaves I feel still a bit confused.

"He's here?" Chloe looks around, "is that bitch here too."

"Hey calm down," I say and look around, "he's over there with his friends."

They seem to have spotted us and Chloe quickly looks away.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine," she slightly ducks down. I look over at Edward and he and his friends are laughing but they keep turning this way.

"I know his friends can be intimidating but they're harmless," I hold her hand from across the table.

I look over again and Luke stands up from the group. Edward's back is towards me and Luke walks this way. What the hell does he want.

"Hey Harry," he says and I shake his hand. 

"What's up?" I smile. Luke is a cool guy and he's one of the other band mates of Edwards I can tolerate.

"Nothing just heading to the bathroom, Ed says Hey," surprisingly. Luke looks at Chloe who's looking away and out the window.

"Chloe," Luke peaks in, "how are you."

"Fine," she answers without looking.

"You two know eachother?" I look back and forth between the two of them.

"Lab partners," Luke says, "she's very smart."

"hmph," I shrug.

"Well see you around," Luke pats my back.

"Later mate," I say and he salutes me.

Chloe looks back at me with a half smile. 

"How intimated are you by him? You seemed scared when he came over here," I rest my elbows on the table and stare at her.

"He's just-" she stutters, "he's just a big asshole. I don't care for him much, he's rude and just a jerk."

"Well don't worry," I hold her hands with mine, "I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you."

(Hey guys! I love you all :D and I wanted to let you know that if you have or want to make any cool edits for the book that I can post and share on instagram, feel free to send them to me!

I get super happy when i get sent those amazing edits! Of course I will credit your work! You can send them to me on Instagram @IWLWWY_Fanfics or my twitter @pacsunxharry ! 

If it contains gifs, i prefer you email it to me (citlalyn26@yahoo.com) and just give me your twitter or instagram name so i can credit you!

Please send some in! It would mean a lot to me! Love you guys :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

61.7K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...
131K 4K 31
Louis parents died when Louis was only a kid, from that day Liam did everything he could to take care of his little brother. But one day Liam has to...
911K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...