Tragedy (Mero X Reader)

De Relentlezz41

With the man of the Monster household Kimahito needing help his friend (FN) who just got kicked out of his ho... Mais

Ch 1 - House
Ch 2 - Grind
Ch 3 - Nope
Ch 4 - Phishy
Ch 5 - Second Day
Ch 6 - Turn The Table (Mini)
Ch 7 - Dinner
Ch 8 - In Now
Ch 9 - Comfort
Ch 10 - Not Welcome
Ch 12 - Moonlight Part 2
Ch 13 - Mommy
Ch 14 - Confess
Ch 15 - Down Splash
Ch 16 - Not So Castle Room
Ch 17 - Finale

Ch 11 - Moonlight Part 1

2.5K 49 55
De Relentlezz41

I don't want to spoil the mom arch for everyone especially for those for haven't read the manga. However spoil warning. Just to get that out of the way. And for its respectful owners I have a similar plan in mind.

That will be plans but I do have a full moon chapter coming up. For those who know what I'm talking about Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. You can skip but if you want. But this is an ecchi chapter... Not Nova type ecchi but you get me.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was very early morning as Mero stretched her arms. She checked the date and time on her dresser. It's coming. Maybe be would want it passionately first. He says he's my hopeless romantic. She taps you on the shoulder but you didn't budge. Then a light shake. "Love? Love you up?"

You let out a yawn. "Mero is it that time already?"

"Not quite Love."

"You need something then Mero? I got a long day ahead."

"No but, I wanted it to know if you wanted to practice before the moon hits."

"Moon? What does astronomy have to do with it? Practice what?"

"Sexy time Dear."

"The moon and sex have something in common?" You ask. Can I go back to sleep after hearing that question?

"Kind of. I mean have you thought about anything? Fish and blowjobs? My chest that you like to gawk at?"

You blush but thank goodness she couldn't see. "I don't... gawk."

"You notice."

"How can I not?"

"Please." Her tail was now over your legs. No way you can move out of bed now. "All yours." Since she slept topless her breasts were right there.

"Mero..." I'm getting this weird feeling again. What's going on?

"Love. I need you." This illusion is a small one. Just some more convincing.

Lemon Warning

Scroll to bold text to skip.

She brought herself towards you more. Now you felt the soft tissue relaxing on your face. Not like she's beating around the bush. Opposite of that actually. The fact that a woman was granting you permission to do lewd things before dawn was something else.

So soft. It's been a few months. You open your mouth lick her right nipple. With your hand play with her left. Has it been that long? I haven't anything like this.

"Darling don't stop. Please. I want to suck more." She moaned.

"Come here." You poke your head up and kiss her. She hugged her arms around your shoulders as your tongues connected. She was in a very wild mood. She separated and took a breath. "Tastes like sugar." Then looked down at the tent in your pants.  "Off."

"Huh?"

"Titan I need you to strip down. It's in order for me to satisfy you. I know you're a breast man."

Thought it was boob guy. But okay. You hooked your shorts off and slid them off the bed. "Mero you're sure about this?"

"I'm sure." She grabbed hold of her breasts and wrapped them around your member that shot all the up. "He seems excited. Since you like them so much." She pressed them together and moved them up and down. "How's that?"

"Great." Your back digs into the bed. The soft and warm sensation around your member took over your body. Ive never had this before.

"Relax Love. I will take good care of..." You unload and burst upward. It lands all over her breasts. "My I didn't expect that."

"Sorry. I've never had that. It feels so good."

"How's it taste?".

"I don't..."

She dabs a finger and swallows a small amount. "Salty. Not bad though. I'll go clean up."

"Ummmm... go do... that."

Lemon Warning Over

Small taste to bigger and better things.

"Now beloved you should bathe and get dressed and have a good breakfast before work."

"Yeah and an espresso to stay up." You yawn again.

"Darling I can get you up."

"That my new name? Do I call you something else?" What can I call her? Not like I can say sex kitten. She's a mermaid. Sex fish. Yeah that's just bad. So what the hell do I do?

"Only in bed. And maybe we can do this again. And continue too."

Must, not, lewd. "I'll be late for work."

"Mermaids don't have a gag reflex."

It can wait. You turn your head. "I'm listening."

"Tonight if you're good. But, I might be feeling bad." She kissed your cheek. "Go get ready Titan. I'll be in momentarily.

"Gladly." You pick up your clothes and head to the bath. Time to get up. Turns out you were ahead of schedule. But take it and run away with it. You are going to need it after the mermaid delay. Mermaid busty pleasure intensified. Aaaaaaoooooooooooggggaaaaahhh!

So you hit the shower to get the sweat and "other" substances off of you. It helped get the sleepiness out of your eyes as well. Then into the bath since you have time. A little soak to think before you grab a quick breakfast and coffee before work.

"Titan?" Mero called.

"I'm here."

"I... brushed my teeth and all. Can I join?"

"Depends Mero. You bring me a cup of coffee?"

"No..."

"I'm kidding. Always welcome. Water is warm."

She rolls herself over from her wheelchair and jumps in the water. "Well Handsome you seem happy."

"What can I say? Not too sore, fun time with you, and I can have a slow paced morning. All is good and well."

"I would hope I satisfy you Love." She smiled and swam up next you. Planting her head on your shoulder. Making sure you were happy.

"More than that Mero. Tradegy seems to be my middle name. Hope I keep you happy." A double check on both sides were good.

"Very. You make me smile and make me hot."

"Easy now."

"What? I can't help it."

"I know Mero. It's okay. I'm hoping next check I can find us a resturant and such. A nice date. Go from there."

Mero gasped. Her face almost as pink as her hair. "Titan where is this coming from?"

"I've been thinking about us."

"What do you mean Darling?"

"You're my girlfriend. We share a bed. Think about it."

"Is it tragic that no man of any species has done that?"

You sigh. "I know where this is going. Yes."

"Tragedy!" She chimed.

"Take it down a notch Scales. Don't wake up the house. Especially if Miia hears the word Darling. She might have a heart attack."

"Sorry Dear."

"Let's just enjoy a five minute soak before I get to work."

"Thanks Titan."

"Any time Mero."

~~~~~

The moon and being together. Warning you and all. Yet nothing flicks the switch in your head. Good luck there pal. *Head pat*

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

164 13 23
Yusei has had a bad streak when it comes to dating-already gone through girlfriend number three; he's lost all hope and doesn't think he's dating wor...
23.8K 543 22
One day while playing in the rain Yuri Matsumoto got struck by green lightning, ever since then she hasn't been able to die. She heals remarkably fa...
2.7K 330 185
Can friendly monsters make an environment for coexistence with heroes? Can a man regain lost emotions? Can a girl finally get two years of torment li...
22.5K 527 11
{Mikey x Fem Takemichi} This is my first one so please no hate. This is where Takemichi died, thinking he would finally rest at peace and it was all...