Kakashi's Little Wolf [Kakas...

By Artsy_Jayy

They lived a happy life together. Kakashi and his family were always together. They would visit his wife's vi... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Filler: Chidori and Lee
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chatper fouteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Filler: Chidori and Gaara
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Filler: Chidori and Sasuke
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter thirty four

2.2K 95 13
By Artsy_Jayy

Hello my beautiful ninjas! I am very sorry for the long updates. Our finals are coming closer and I'm just getting busy and busier. I apologize for the long wait. Please enjoy the chapter!!!

The weeks went by and Chidori had finally mastered her power, well sort of. She wasn't in full power but she now understood how to do certain things like turn into a 12 tailed giant snow wolf. She was also capable to turning into a wolf humanoid. Either of the two could strain her very much so she wouldn't use it too often.

"Are you sure about this?" Katori asked. He and Chidori were at the entrance of Their village. He was dressed as the shinobi leader he was. He had four ninjas with him.

Chidori, who wore her father's usual style, gave a nod. "Yes..." She closed her eyes and saw the same scenery. The same clueless fear was felt. She had been having the same thing every time she tried to see through the sight of the tailed beast she felt closest with; Shukaku.

It worried her to know that even Shukaku cannot do anything to help Gaara. She knew he wasn't allowed to help for it might make things complicated. Chidori sighed. In only I could talk to them. She had tried to communicate with them but she just didn't have that much power to control that yet.

"I'll save you Gaara... I promise."

Gaara looked up at the darkness. His eyes fully adjusted to the dark but still couldn't quiet make out certain things. He heard her voice. The voice he had been longing to hear for almost a year. "Chidori?" He asked, his voice was hoarse.

She's not here, kid. She's not here.

Gaara looked down in dismay. He still hadn't lost hope in her. He knew she was out there and she knew that she was fine. He was sure of it. "But I heard her." He whispered.

I know I heard but she's not here.

Gaara looked the tailed beast before him. He was in his mind with Shukaku. "S-She's alive?" He asked happily. The beast nodded his head.

That's why I told you to never give up on her. I could still feel her chakra.

The beast gave a smile at his old friend. She knew this might be the least time he ever sees this kid but he wouldn't want to worry him so he kept it quiet.

Gaara smiled. "Shukaku you truly are the be-"

He was cut off by the chains on his wrists yanking him forward. He opened his eyes to see someone he still couldn't recognize. He was yanked forward more but he didn't say anything.

"I've watched you in order to know if you were really the vessel of the tailed beast." His voice echoed the room. Gaara glared at the dark figure before him before everything became a blur.

Don't worry, kid. You'll be safe.

~•~•~•~

Everything happened quickly. Katori's men came into a hidden base and seemed to take everything well. He and Chidori waited outside. It wasn't so nice to the feeling for her. It was very unsettling.

A man with red hair came out. He wore an all black cloak with red clouds on it. Katori blocked Chidori from seeing the man. "Stay here." He ordered, bringing out his two kunais. "I'll handle this." He chased after the cloaked man as Chidori stood there useless.

Why doesn't this feel normal? I'm suppose to feel like this is like a normal mission but why doesn't it? She stood there waiting in an open field. After she had woken up from her long sleep, she had never felt the same. Like she was a different person.

Two of Katori's men carried a familiar redhead as the other two went to look for him. Chidori's eyes widened and she seemed to be deaf. She couldn't hear anything but her own heartbeat as she look down at the body.

"Gaara." She placed her hands on his cheeks and tried to wake him up but she couldn't. He wouldn't wake up. She tapped on his chest as tears streamed down her face. "Gaara!" She cried as she pumped his chest then started to do mouth to mouth (which you could do with a mask on). She tried everything to wake him up but it seemed like there was no hope.

Chidori hugged him tightly. She couldn't hear his heart beat. She couldn't sense his chakra but she held onto him. Like how he continued to hold onto their friendship that had many challenges. "Gaara... Please."

Use your chakra kid. That's the only way.

She looked up to see the two men with a sorrowful expression, like they didn't hear anything. She knew it was Shukaku but he was no longer connected to Gaara. That's why he's dead.

She looked down at Gaara's peaceful face. She nodded sadly and focused her chakra on her hands. She traced his face down to his chest as tears continued to fall from her eyes. She concentrated harder as a red glow came. The two men came into fighting stance at the sight on another shinobi group. They made hand signals and covered themselves in a mud-wall.

"Princess Chidori... I suggest hurrying it up." One of them said. "They do not seem docile." She nodded, removing her mask mask and kissed him on the lips. The two were engulfed with flaming red fire as Chidori felt a hand on her face. She pulled back to see Gaara smiling weakly at her.

"Chidori." He whispered as the flames died down and they hugged each other. Gaara's eyes drifted in out if consciousness as if waking up early in the morning and wanting to sleep more. She smiled at him lovingly. He gave the smile back before fully going to sleep.

"Give Gaara Back! Date bayo!" That voice. It was Naruto. She got up and and got closer to the wall.

"It's my team!" She could sense Naruto, Sakura and her dear father. She could also sense three more that were un familiar to her. There were other groups as well but all she cared was her group. She was about to climb her way out when a strong hand grabbed hers. She looked to see a cut and bruised Katori. He still seemed fine so she wasn't worried.

"Chidori... please Let us stay hidden for a while." He said in a pleading manner. "I know you want to go back but I fear that there is a war coming and it might bring our people into danger again." He said, looking into her eyes once more. "Our people need time. They need to be warned and prepared... I cannot do this alone. You are their rightful ruler." He said softly as he caressed her cheek.

Chidori looked down. He was right at some point but she still wanted to see her father and tell him that she was ok. She didn't want to leave him worrying for her.

Her eyes fell on Gaara as he laid on the ground alive. Maybe he will be the one to tell the others. He will tell them everything. She smiled slight at the thought that her panda was still alive. She looked up at Katori and nodded. "Ok."

And with that they left. The mud wall fell and revealed An unconscious Gaara. They ninjas walked up to him and checked his pulse. He was fine.

"Gaara!" Naruto said shaking him. Gaara groaned at the feeling. He looked up to see Naruto and not Chidori.

"Naruto." He sighed. He looked around and saw no sign of Chidori. "W-Where's Chidori?" He asked but everyone gave him a look of confusion.

Kakashi and Kitsune kneeled down. "She's not here Gaara. You know that." Kakashi said sadly at the remembrance of his daughter.

Gaara shook his head and sat up. "N-no... I saw her." He said. It couldn't be a dream. It can't. She was there. She saved him. He knew it very well. "She was the one who saved me..." he looked to see something in his hands. A bracelet. A silver bracelet with Chidori engraved into it. Gaara looked at his wrists and saw that his was gone. The one with his name engraved on it was gone. It's with her. "She... was here." He smiled st the bracelet. They might not believe him but he knew that in his heart she was ok. She was fine.

"She's alive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
172K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
7.5K 171 19
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
58.1K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...