I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

Od soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... Viac

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Maybe More Than Teasing...?
Dreams
The Question Game
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Better Safe Than Sorry
Behind Closed Doors
Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Bonding Moment
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Build Up
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
The Lake House
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

Damn, Shiro

30.4K 935 1.3K
Od soki_kun

It was silent, with neither of the boys daring to even utter a word as of yet. The rurr of the air conditioner sounded in the background, and the ice machine in the freezer kept doing it's thing. But it still felt quiet, that is, until Lance decided to say something. He had been eating his food, but the omega hadn't so much as touched his.

" Wow, Takashi. This is really good." He smiled, trying to seem like his mind wasn't racing. Lance didn't want them to know that he was frightened of Shiro.

The other alpha only nodded and continued driving a fork down into his salad. He didn't pay the football player any mind. And Lance only stared down at his own food, which was actually very tasty. He'd barely eaten any, but the greens of the side salad were crisp and delicious. There were also a couple kebabs on his plate, they consisted of shrimp along with a variety of vegetables. Shiro had taken the liberty of grilling them in the yard earlier, and the char lines were very definite on the outsides of the kebabs. 

" Oh come on, Shiro. This dinner was your idea, why aren't you saying anything?" Keith asked from across the table. He was beyond annoyed with his brother's apathetic attitude toward the other boy. " Lance is really trying..."

" No, Keith... it's fine." The Cuban male said, his eyebrows were furrowing upward. The last thing he needed was to be caught in a fight between the two brothers.

" No! He should be asking questions, trying to get to know you at least!" The omega exclaimed.

" Fine then." Shiro growled, taking a deep breath, and then laying his fork down across the plate. " Lance, what exactly is your objective here?"

" Objective? I'm sorry, I really don't understand what you're asking me..." Lance broke into a nervous sweat, honestly confused. Keith grit his teeth, very aware what his brother meant by that.

" Oh, you know, you must be with Keith for a reason. I'm just curious what it is." Shiro looked right through the other alpha, with his voice very deep as to intimidate him.

" Shiro, he-" His little brother tried to cut in.

" No, Keith, I'd like to hear his answer."

" I-" The quarterback felt his leg bouncing restlessly underneath the table. " I'm with Keith because I really like him. I don't think I can narrow it down to one specific... reason?" Lance was smiling lopsidedly, very uncomfortable already.

Shiro didn't seem satisfied with that answer, but he had more things he needed to ask, so he brushed it off.

" How far have you and my little brother gone?" He leaned into the table while speaking.

" That's none of your business!" Keith projected, feeling his face flush instantly.

" Let him answer the question, Keith!" Shiro eyed his brother. He really didn't realize how nosey he was being, and even he did, he wouldn't care.

" Um." Lance's cheeks went a crimson shade of red. " We've kissed. If that's what you're asking...?"

Shiro didn't even allow the boy to breathe, or think before asking another question.

" And just how many notches are on your bedpost? Do you keep track?" He was hunched over the table.

" I'm sorry?" The shorter alpha choked on air.

The light above them seemed very strong in the otherwise normally lit room.

" Shiro!! Knock it off!" Keith pleaded, but he was ignored. " Stop interrogating him!"

" Oh, come on, Lance." Shiro raised an eyebrow. " You're not exactly the worst looking, you're the star quarterback of your school," He spoke smoothly, though getting worked up on the inside. " Don't try to tell me you don't get around."

Lance looked down, wondering what he had done to deserve this. He really did like Keith, it was ridiculous how fast his feelings were blossoming. They were getting more ... mature with every passing day. But what if things like this impeded that process? That's what worried him.

" Shiro!! STOP IT!!" Keith hissed, slamming his fist on the table. It caused everyone's glasses of water to ripple, but nothing fell over.

" I'm just trying to see if he's using you! Alphas do that a lot!" The older brother exclaimed. And Lance didn't say anything, he did want to step in, but didn't because it wasn't his place.

" HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REITERATE THAT HE WON'T TOUCH ME?! HE'S A VIRGIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" The omega yelled, standing up and combatively leaning over the table.

" Then what were those marks on your neck?! HE HAD TO HAVE TOUCHED YOU?!" Shiro stood up, too.

" THOSE WERE THERE BECAUSE I WANTED THEM TO BE! WHEN I TRIED TO GO FURTHER HE STOPPED ME! WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND!!" Keith raised his voice further, and then realized how he was probably making Lance feel. He took a couple deep breaths. " I'm the horny one! Not him..." 

" Lance, are you really a virgin?" Shiro asked, genuinely shocked.

" Yes..." The football player murmured, staring at the hardwood. Keith grabbed Lance's hand, and pulled, so he was on his feet as well.

" Well as fun as this has been, I think it's time we leave." Keith snarled at his brother, walking with his alpha toward the door.

" Keith, wait!!" Shiro called, but they were already slamming the front door on the way out. He knew he'd pushed too hard, and it was already eating away at his conscience. But there was nothing he could do as the pair were already nearing the end of the driveway, headed god knows where.

Keith was beyond livid. Why would Shiro invite Lance over if he was just going to do that?! It didn't make sense! They paused on the side walk, right by the edge of the driveway.

" I'm so so so sorry about that, Lance! I had no idea he was going to act like that..." The omega had a grip on both of Lance's hands, and was squeezing like they were stress balls.

" It's not your fault. Apparently it's mine for having genuine feelings for you." The alpha looked down, trying to keep his anger, and sorrow in check.

" What?" Keith didn't have a clue what he was saying. " I don't understand what you mean."

" I mean... that I really don't see what I'm doing that's so bad. And he wants me to be just some dumb jock, who only wants you for one thing. But I'm not, and he just doesn't want to admit he's wrong about me..." Lance's voice was low, and clearly housing large quantities of frustration.

" He's just really protective, he's just going after you because he's scared of losing me." Keith whispered, feeling tears pooling in the corners of his violet eyes. He felt like he was at fault somehow.

Lance perked up upon hearing his omega sniffle a couple times. " I'm so sorry!" He whimpered, a couple tears trailing down his face. Keith's lip was quivering as he tried desperately not to cry, he didn't want to be weak.

Shiro was watching from the window by the door, and he could see the moisture glimmering on his little brother's face. He'd never made Keith cry before -except for maybe a couple times when they were kids- so he knew he'd really messed up.

" Babe..." Lance wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him in closer, and Keith stood on his tip toes as hugged him back. " please don't cry. I'm fine."

" No you're not..." The omega cried into Lance's shoulder, soaking his shirt with tears. But the taller boy didn't mind, he just held him tighter. It infuriated him to see him this way.

" I promise I am..." He said quietly in Keith's ear.

" Y-you promise??" Keith stuttered, letting more water spill from his eyes. He was feeling really vulnerable in his boyfriend's arms.

" Yes... I do." Lance had a tiny, empathetic smile tugging at the edges of his lips.

And Shiro, who was a spectator to all of this, saw just how emotional they both looked. It wasn't possible to fake that; the look on Lance's face. Maybe he really was wrong...

Keith got off of his toes, and stood with his feet flat on the pavement again. Lance cupped the cheerleader's face, using his thumb to gently wipe away the tears. The omega felt himself calming down, but he was still saddened as he grabbed the collar of his alpha's dress shirt. He pulled Lance down into a kiss, not caring that they were still very close to the house. He just needed comfort, and this seemed to help.

The quarterback felt his eyes widen for a second, he didn't expect Keith to do that at all. But he melted into the contact after a few seconds, deepening the kiss with both of his hands on the boy's cheeks. The kiss stayed soft, not getting heated at all, until they pulled away.

" We should get out of here." Lance stared into Keith's still somewhat teary eyes.

" But-but where could we go?" The omega stuttered.

" Well, we didn't really get the chance to have dinner... so I'm taking you out." The alpha smiled at him.

" You- you don't have to do that..." He blushed, and Lance just smeared a couple residual tear drops away from his face.

" I know, but I want to." He grabbed Keith's hand, and they started walking.

" Where are we going exactly?" The smaller male asked, curious. Lance only beamed at him, his smile twinkling slightly.

" It's a surprise."

-----------------------------------------------

They'd been walking for about fifteen minutes before they turned the corner to see a small building. Keith had gone past it before, and driven by it with Shiro, but he'd never actually been inside.

" This place?" He asked, and Lance nodded, pulling him along eagerly.

The building had red and green paint that had been weathered, and chipped by the elements. It read in large letters across the glass double doors, La Cocina Grandiosa, which Keith immediately recognized as Spanish. He may have slept through that class more often than not, but he did know that language when he saw it.

Lance was grinning from ear to ear as they walked in, the smell of Central American cuisine hitting their noses. There was a small podium, where a waiter, or some type of host was standing. His face lit up upon seeing the pair.

" Lance!" He exclaimed.

" Alejandro, buddy! Great to see you!" The alpha spoke, and Keith just sort of stood there awkwardly with his and his boyfriend's fingers laced together.

The waiter, known as Alejandro, had a skin tone very similar to Lance's. And his accent was thick with Spanish sounding undertones, he was obviously Hispanic, just like Lance.

" And oh my gosh! This must be, Keith!" He spoke while grabbing two menus, and the omega blushed slightly. How did this guy know his name?

They walked back to the farthest part of the restaurant, which Keith had never realized was so spacious before. There was an emerald colored booth that had a mosaic design atop the surface in between the two cushioned seats. It was a beautiful array of colors, looking almost like a rainbow. " Okay, so I'll send Ricky out when he gets a second." He smiled at Lance.

" That'd be really cool." The quarterback beamed.

" So what can I get you guys to drink?" Alejandro asked, his voice mainly directed at Keith.

" Oh uh... I'll just have a water." He said quietly, he was going to order cheap since he knew Lance wouldn't let him help pay.

" Okay, and Lance is the usual fine?"

" Yeah sure." The alpha answered, and their waiter went off to grab their drinks. Keith already had a million questions.

" You come here a lot I'm guessing?" He asked, feeling a little bit nervous. The restaurant only had a few other tables being occupied, so he figured that it was just a slow time of the night.

" Oh yeah. I come all the time with my family, or when I watch my siblings." Lance couldn't stop grinning, he just loved this place so much, and hoped that his omega would, too.

" Is that how he knows my name?" The smaller male raised an eyebrow at him. But before Lance could answer, there was another man approaching the table. He was very tall, yet slender. He also had a salt and pepper goatee, along with a red apron tied around his waist.

" Ricky?" The Cuban boy stood up, immediately giving him a hug.

" Lance! It feels like I haven't seen you in ages." The man, who's name was apparently Ricky, smiled warmly.

" I saw you last week." The football player made a face.

" That's a long time, a lot can happen-" Ricky stopped talking, taking notice of the smaller male in the other side of the booth. " You finally brought Keith!"

" Uh- er... hi?" The omega said awkwardly. " How does everyone here seem to know me already?" And just as Lance was about to answer that, he was cut off.

" Oh my God, are you kidding?! We've all heard so much about you, Lance won't shut up about his little boyfriend!" Ricky laughed, putting an arm around the alpha's shoulder.

" Shut up! No-No I don't!" He tried to deny it, but Keith could tell just by the look on Lance's face that he was lying.

" Right..." The cheerleader blushed.

" Well, I think I'll leave you two alone now. I'm sure you don't want this old man bothering you any longer." Ricky ruffled Lance's hair, before walking back into the kitchen. And the quarterback only took his seat yet again.

" I feel famous..." Keith reached across the table and grabbed one of his boyfriend's hands. And Lance just pursed his lips, with his cheeks even more rosy than the other boy's.

...

It was an hour or so before they'd finished their food. And they'd spent the entire time laughing, and teasing. And Keith swore he'd never been so happy before in his entire life, even in spite of the events that had taken place earlier that night.

" I still don't understand how you can eat so much..." Lance spoke as they walked down the sidewalk, his hand draped around the omega's waist.

" Just because I'm an omega doesn't mean I have to eat two chips and then be 'full.'" Keith eyed his boyfriend with a single eyebrow raised higher than the other.

" You ate more than me." The quarterback laughed.

" So?"

" I don't know... I just really love how you go against pretty much every stereotype out there." Lance smiled fondly at him as they arrived back to Keith's driveway. " You're definitely not like any other omega I've met before."

Keith felt his cheeks flush.

" Is that... good?" He asked hesitantly.

" Very." Lance pulled him into a kiss, it was passionate, yet short lived. And Keith was just standing there feeling flustered. " Night, Babe..." He said after parting from his boyfriend's lips.

" Night." The omega squeaked, feeling his heart skip a beat. He scurried back into the front door, which had been unlocked for him. And Lance could only walk down the sidewalk with a dark red color on his face.

This sure was the beginning of something great.

(( Hey, Loves! I know you all are pretty up in arms about the way Shiro has been acting, but trust me, he will get better! Please just barewith me on this! Also... just a little warning, there will be some smutty scenes in upcoming chapters. Maybe not the next one, but definitely the one after that! You're welcome in advance! When we meet again...))

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

92.8K 3K 65
Fanfic YuZhou, cao H, nô lệ- chủ nhân, SM, HE...
20.9K 1K 8
I'm not Cinderella, I'm Cinder, and I'm going to marry Prince Charming.
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
343K 15K 46
Senior year can mean lots of things for people. For Natsu, it simply means turning over a new leaf - not letting his past define his happiness, actua...