If I Only Knew (A One Directi...

By Harrys_Dimples1998

How does it feel like moving to a new place where you have never been before? Or what about starting a new li... More

London Here We Come
Exploring
The Wedding
Meeting One Direction
The Next Day
Clean Up
The Game
The Game (Continue)
The Park
Date With Harry
Date With Harry (Part 2)
Night With The Boys
Awkward
Splash!
Drama!
Contest Time
Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!
Shopping!
The Brits
Regret
Same Mistakes
Same Mistakes Part 2
Leaving
New York
Apologies
Confession
Truth or Dare
Time Square
Trouble
Back In London
Surprises
The Plan
Are You Sure It's Gonna Work?
Late Night Adventures
I Love You
Author's Note

Good News

7.2K 113 23
By Harrys_Dimples1998

Harry's P.O.V

"Hazz! Get up!" Louis shouted as he ripped the blanket off of my body making me shiver as the cold morning breeze touched my skin.

"What do you want?" I yelled as I tried hitting him with a pillow but failing miserably as it knocked over a vase.

"Shit Lou! Look what you made me do" I groaned as I slowly sat up.

"It's not my fault you can't throw" He joked.

"What do you want anyways?" I questioned as I fixed my hair.

"Management wants us to meet them later, around 11:30am so get ready!" Louis stated as he marched out the door.

I groaned as I slowly walked to my bathroom. I turned the water on and stripped out of my boxers. The warm water felt good on my skin, it soothed it and removed away any oil off my face. I also applied shampoo and conditioner before turning off the water. Once again the cold breeze brushed through my skin making me shiver. I quickly dried myself off and headed towards my closet.

I decided to wear a simple black v-neck shirt with a white skinny jeans and converse.

I grabbed my phone that was resting on my bed-side table and decided to text Hannah.

To: Hannah<3

Morning beautiful! I'm off to work for a bit, management wants to have a meeting with us and I don't know how long it'll last. Maybe we can go for lunch after or something? I'm missing your face! Haha! <3 xx

I slipped my phone to my back pocket and jogged downstairs where the rest of the lads were waiting.

"So, did management tell you guys yet why they wanted to meet up with us?" Niall asked as he marched out the kitchen with a bagel in his hand and apple juice on the other.

"No! They said it's a surprise. I thought it was gonna be about the Harry and Hannah issue from yesterday" Liam stated as he sat down on the couch.

"Let's go?" Zayn said as he finally exited his room and walked down the stairs.

"Have anyone ever noticed that Zayn's always the last to get ready?" Louis joked as we headed towards the door.

We all piled up in the van with Louis as the driver and me in the passengers seat. As we drove, I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Hannah<3

Good morning to you too(: and ok! We can probably go catch a Movie or something. I miss you too! Have fun! Xx

I smiled at her reply! Hannah would always put a smile on my face no matter what.

"What are you grinning about curly?" Louis chuckled as he parked outside the main office.

"Nothing, Just thought about Hannah! As'all" I smiled.

-

"So boys, I have excellent news for you" Simon announced once we took our seat.

"What is it?" Louis asked eagerly?

"Well, Your hit single 'What Makes You Beautiful' have been nominated for the Brits."

I gasped at the news that had just gone out of Simon's mouth.

"No way! That's great!" Liam shouted as he got up and hugged Simon.

As for the rest of the boys, Louis was running laps around the room while screaming, Niall was jumping around everywhere and Zayn was just smiling ridiculously as he pulled out his phone.

"Calm down! The Brits will be on next week Friday, each of you may be allowed to bring at least one guest." Simon said.

The 1st person that quickly popped in my mind was Hannah. Who am I kidding, Hannah's always in my mind 24/7. I quickly took out my phone and made a new message.

To: Hannah<3

Be ready around 1:30pm! I got a surprise for you(; see you then. Xx

"Okay, that will be all for this meeting, you all are dismissed" Simon announced as everyone started exiting the door.

I looked at my watched, it was 12:30am so that means I have exactly one hour to prepare lunch for Hannah and break the news about the Brits.

As Louis drove back home, I was planning on taking Hannah to the London eye and maybe have a lunch at a restaurant.

"What are you thinking about Haz?" Liam asked as he tapped my shoulder.

"I'm thinking of a way to ask Hannah to to the Brits." I smiled.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" Niall asked joining in to our conversation.

"I was thinking of taking her to the London Eye since she's never been there and maybe go to a fancy restaurant afterwards" I told them.

"That sounds romantic! I was planning on asking Eleanor as well" Louis smiled as he mentioned the name of his girlfriend.

"Same here, I'm gonna ask Dani later on this week! Hopefully she's not busy" Liam said while looking at his phone.

As Louis parked outside our flat, I quickly rushed inside to get ready.

I decided to dress in a white t-shirt with my signature blue and white blazer with jeans and my white converse.

I looked at the time and I have about 30 more minutes to spare. I went downstairs and decided to make myself a quick sandwich since I've never had breakfast this morning.

After finishing my sandwich I grabbed my phone, keys and wallets and headed towards my car saying goodbyes to the lads.

As I drive, I sent Hannah a quick message informing her that I was on my way.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

As I was adding some final touches, my phone vibrated on my pocket, reaching over, it read

From: Harry

Hey babe! I'll be there in about 5 minutes! Can't wait to see you! Xx

I smiled at his comment as I finished applying some makeup. I decided on going simple for today. I wore my black skinny jeans with a red strapless top and a leather jacket. I also added a belt and wore black sandals to top off my look.

"Where you going sweetie?" my mom asked as she entered my room.

"I'm going to lunch with Harry! He said he had to tell me something important!" I smiled as I took one last glance at myself in the mirror.

"you look fine Hannah!" my mom assured me as she gave me a hug.

"I really like Harry, he seems like a sweet guy! Very charming as well" my mom commented before leaving.

My phone started going off telling me I got a text.

From: Harry

I'm outside babe!(: x

I grabbed my purse and walked down stairs. I said goodbye to my mom and dad assuring them that I'd be back before 10.

"You look absolutely stunning" Harry grinned as he greeted me with a kiss.

"Thank you! You look quite handsome yourself" I giggled.

"Shall we go now?" Harry asked as he closed the passenger's door for me and slid on the driver's seat.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly.

"So where are we going?" I wondered as Harry drove.

"You'll see in just a minute" he smirked.

The car pulled to a stop. I took a quick look of the view when I realized that we were in front of the London Eye.

"Oh. My. God!" I managed to speak.

"You like?" he smiled as he opened the door for me.

"I love!" I said as I attacked him for a hug.

"You do so much for me! I feel like a lousy girlfriend" I mumbled looking at the ground.

"No! Don't say that. Being the way that you are is enough for me! You don't have to do anything, just being with me is already the best gift you can give me" he smiled as he held up my chin making look into his beautiful green eyes before our lips met.

I pulled away and gave him a quick hug. 

"Thank you Harry!" I whispered.

As we walked towards the line, he took hold of my hand and intertwined it gripping it tight.

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked as he started cutting in front of everyone and went straight to the front of the line.

"You can't just cut in front of everyone" I stated.

He just looked at me and smiled before talking to the guy behind the register.

"Reservation for Styles?" Harry asked the man.

"Ahhh yes, Mr. Styles! We've been waiting for you" he greeted as he escorted us to our seat.

"Here you go! Enjoy!" he said before leaving and going back to the register.

"Harry! I can't believe you did all of this" I squealed as I saw the view! It was absolutely breathe-taking.

"Well I wanted to do something special" he grinned as he pulled me closer to him.

"Your absolutely incredible!" I smiled as I planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

"So, what's the surprise you were gonna tell me?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, you know how our band is pretty huge in the UK? Well our hit single 'What Makes You Beautiful' have been nominated for the Brits and they said I could bring one person with me, so I immediately thought of you" he smiled holding my hand.

"OMG are you serious? CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I practically screamed as I gave him a hug.

"so, would you like to attend the event with me?" he asked as his green eyes met mine.

I nodded in approval before he leaned in crashing his lips into mine.

-

After we left the London Eye, Harry took me to a really nice restaurant where we had lunch there. Although we did get followed by some paparazzi's and a few fans asking for autographs, our little date turned out to be great.

-

Harry's P.O.V

"So when's the event?" Hannah asked as we left the restaurant.

"Next week Friday!" I smiled as I intertwined my hands with hers as it fitted perfectly like a puzzle piece.

As we walked back to my car, someone shouted my name.

"Harry?" a familiar girl tone rang behind us.

As we turned around, I couldn't believe who was standing right there.

"Shit!" I hissed under my breathe as the familiar lady walked towards us.

"I knew it was you! I could guess those curls from a mile away" she smiled as she made her way.

Please let this be a dream! I can't deal with her now. FML.

-

*Dan Dan Daaaaaaaaaan*

Oopies! I left a cliffhanger didn't I?! (; haha who could it be?!

Comment on who you think the lady is that made Harry almost shit bricks!

Anyways, I decided on uploaded a new chapter because I've been slacking off and not uploading on the day I was suppose to! So this is my apology gift! Haha!

I usually update every 3 days or so just to know if y'all were wondering!(: haha

Tune In on Friday to find out who the person is! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 128K 100
What happens when the fame, family, friends, dreams, kids, and much more becomes a part of Louis and Beatrice's relationship?
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
39.8K 3.2K 12
❝My name is Kendi, I am six years old and I like the colour yellow. In my village, I see people die and people's hearts get broken. But in the summer...