Single Father; G.B.D✔

By dolansonly636

I didn't know I'd fall in love with a single father *Completed* More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
sequel is out
I need help :(
EXTREMELY VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 20

5.5K 89 20
By dolansonly636

Storms POV

I woke up and looked at Grayson, He was up and looking at me, I smiled kissing him. "Ready to check?" He asked, "Ok, but let's not get our hopes up becuase it doesn't always happen the first time" he nodded, "Ok baby" I stood up and put on underwear and Grayson's shirt.

I took the pregnancy and waited 5 minutes like it said, I walked out and sat at the end of the bed. The timer went off and I looked at Grayson, I walked into the bathroom.

NEGATIVE

I sighed, "Are you?" He asked, "No" I said, He stood up and hugged me, "We can try again" Grayson said grabbing my hips. "I don't know Edwin might wake up" He just kissed me and laid me down on the edge of the bed.

He slowly took off my underwear and then slid his shirt off of me. He still had his clothes off, He kissed my neck as I softly moaned, He thrust inside of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

After our scene I stood up and put my bra and underwear on, Then a shirt and shorts. "Grayson.." I said, "Yes?" He asked putting on sweatpants. "What if I can't have children, Like at all, Will you still love me?" I asked.

He sat beside of me. "Of course I will baby, We could go to the doctors. Don't worry" He said kissing my cheek. I stood up and walked out with no emotion, "Storm, Baby what's wrong" he stood up and followed me into the kitchen and I grabbed the milk and eggs.

"Baby stop and look at me" I stopped and looked at him. "You won't love me anymore, I want children Grayson and so do you, But there's a chance I can't have them" I said crying. "Storm what are you talking about?" He asked.

"When I was 17 my mom took me to the doctors, I still didn't start my period, She got worried, They said that it would be hard to have a baby or even impossible, I don't have normal periods and it's just so hard, That's another reason why I became what I did, I loved children but I was scared I couldn't have them or find someone that wouldn't mind me not being able to" I explained as he hugged me.

"Shh I will still love you, And if you can't we can adopt, baby calm down" My face was in his chest, I pulled away and looked at him. "Make a doctors appoinment, I can get E to watch Edwin, He wouldn't mind" I nodded, "Go lay down, I will make breakfast, When Edwin gets up I will tell him to cuddle with you" He added.

I smiled and kissed him. "I love you" He said, "I love you too" I walked into my room and watched TV and made the appointment at 9:30 tomorrow.

Grayson came in with 2 plates and Edwin had a water bottle and his sippy cup. I smiled as Edwin climed on the bed and laid next to me giving me my water. "Thank you baby" I kissed Edwin's cheek. "You too" I added as Grayson kissed me and handed me a plate with toast, Eggs and waffles.

Edwin had his own small plate, "I'm gonna go get my plate ok baby, Then we can all eat" I nodded and he left then came back and sat down.

"I've got a doctors appointment at 9:30" Grayson nodded, "I can call E and ask him" He said, "No they are coming over later we can ask them then" I said, He nodded and started watching TV

*3 hours later*

After I calmed down I walked into the kitchen and did dishes. I was picked up from behind and put on the counter, I giggled grabbing Grayson's face and kissing him, Our lips moved in sync as his hand rested on my ass.

"Wooh they are gettn' it in here" We pulled apart and Brook was carrying Mae's carseat, With Ethan carrying Grants. I hopped down and walked over. "Let me see them" I sat on the couch, Brook pulled out the hand sanitzer and put some on as I laughed rubbing it in.

I picked up Mae as she made grunting noises like all babies, I smiled as she slowly moved her arms and legs.

Grant was the bigger baby, He was 7 pounds and 9 ounces. Mae was small and had to be in nique for a few weeks, She was 4 pounds and 6 ounces. "E can I talk you?" Gray asked, "Sure" Grayson walked to our room and Brook looked at me.

"You ok?" She asked, "Yeah, We umm tried last night" She nodded, "It was negative, So we tried again and I'm gonna wait for the doctors tomorrow" I said, "so you told him about you might not being able to get pregnant" I sighed, "Don't worry" She rubbed my back as I slightly smiled.

"Mommy!" Edwin came running in and showed me what he made. "Wow thats so cool high five" I gave him a high five as he smiled.

"Can I hold baby?" Edwin asked, "Yes but be careful, Go tell daddy to wash your hands" Edwin ran in there then ran back and sat on the couch. I laid Mae in his arms but still held Mae, He smiled and kissed her nose. She started crying as I picked her back up and stood up walking around trying to calm her down.

Grayson and Ethan came back out, "He said he would" Grayson told me, He smiled realizing I was holding Mae.

I kissed him as he did back, "She might be hungry" I said, I laid her head on my shoulder and held it so it would fall back, "Brook where's there bottles." I asked, "Second pocket" She responded, I grabbed it then laid Mae back in my arms and fed her.

"When they leave, Edwin is gonna go to bed and we're gonna take warm bath, You need it" I nodded smiling, I checked the time 4:54.

*4 hours later*

Ethan and Brook just left, I got Edwin ready for bed and stood there watching him fall asleep. "It's ready, bubbles and all" Grayson said coming behind me kissing my shoulders, I nodded as he pulled away and walked out. I glanced at Edwin then walked out closing the door.

I walked into our room and closed the door, I took off my shirt and shorts and unclipped my bra then sliding my underwear down.

I wrapped a robe around me and walking into the bathroom closing the door, Grayson was turned off the water and he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

He stood up and rested his hand on my cheek kissing me, I kissed back as our lips moved in sync. He pulled away and pushed back the robe letting it reveal my shoulders, then my breast, He let it slide off and reveal everything.

He let his towel drop and kissed me, He let go of me and stepped in the tub, I put my hair up in a bun then sat infront of him. I laid my head on his chest, My knees propped up as Grayson took a washcloth and squeezed water down my chest.

I closed my eyes as he put soap on it and started rubbing it over my body. He rinsed it off then sat me up and rubbed my back.

"I love you Grayson, So much" I said, "I love you more" he responded kissing the back of my neck. I laid my head back on his chest. His arms were wrapped around my stomach. "I'm ready to get out" I said, He nodded as we both stood up.

He stepped out first, He stood there and admired my body. He kissed my neck as I quietly moaned and looked in the mirror, His body was connected with mine. I watched his jaw move from him kissing and sucking.

"Jump" He told me, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He opened the door and laid me on the bed, Without even thinking he pushed himseld inside me. His hands traced every curve of my body as I moaned.

The small pinches on my neck from the love bites and the throbbing hickeys on my neck made me moan more.

My hands ran through his soft hair feeling him push in and out of me. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around my waist. His elbows propped himself above me as his eyes were aligned with mine perfectly.

My hands were above my head and grabbed the sheets. I arched my back and closed my eyes as he kissed my chest.

I turned my head to the left and watched him thrust in and out of me through the mirror, He looked up at my as I looked at him. His lips hit mine and he gave me a sloppy kiss.

I looked back into the mirror watching him go slower but deeper. I moaned even louder and he knew I was about to, I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed my neck again. I watched sweat form on his forehead and his hot breathe on my chest.

I felt alive, loved, and happy. Grayson barely thrust back into me as the warm sensation filled inside of me, I felt the bed sink in to my left as he laid down beside me.

He stood up and picked me up laying me at the top of bed and kissed my lips again, His were warm and swollen as they moved in sync.

We didn't bother with the blankets, we left our bodies exposed as he rested his hand on my waist. I felt my eyes get heavy as i faced Grayson. "Good night beautiful" Grayson said, "I love you" I responded, "I love you more" I smiled soon falling asleep.

_____________________________________

:'( That's so sweetttttt 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 43 44
A GRAYSON DOLAN FAN FICTION
255K 4K 28
☁️It's not an easy job babysitting a fuckboys little sister and being his best friend with benefits girl☁️ COMPLETED MATURE ASS CONTENT DON'T REPORT...
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy