The Gucci Guy | KTH ✔

By SUGAHOBIC

"Do you even know who I am??" he asked in frustration. "No. Are you some president here or something and I wa... More

1- New in Town
2-Worst First Day
3-Stuck
4-Too Close
5-Expensive
6-Thunder
7-Hardness
8-Dread
9-Memory
10-Glacial
11- A Gucci Night
12-Threat
13-Missing
14-Avoid
15-Break
16- No More Dread
17- Untrue
18-Wrong
19-Trust
20-Shift
21-Split
22- Wash Away
23- Sweeter than Sweet
24- Bright
25-Lock
26-Heat
27- Mistaken
28- Am I Wrong?
29-L.O.V.E
30-Danger
32-Run
33-Aimless
34- Far Away
35-Erase
E P I L O G U E
A/N- SURPRISE MF!
BOOK2 IS OUT!!

31- S° ∆° V° E°

8.6K 396 150
By SUGAHOBIC

Taehyung's POV

"YOU WHAT??!"

Namjoon looked anywhere but at me, looking as nervous as I had never seen him before.

I blinked at him as I still tried to comprehend what I just heard.

(Y/N) was kidnapped.

(Y/N). Was. KIDNAPPED!!?

"HOW THE HELL DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN??!" I asked with rage rising inside of me.

"I thought, because plan A didn't really work, that they were already doing the backup plan and that they were with more friends," Namjoon said as he glanced at Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi who were supposed to show up with Namjoon on motorbikes.

They were originally going to take
(Y/N) to a calm, beautiful place at the shore to meet me so I could apologize to her properly. But it seemed like everything suddenly became too messed up.

And, to make it even worse, Namjoon was badly beaten up by the same bikers that took (Y/N).

"Damn it!!" I yelled in frustration, already riding Namjoon's motorbike while he looked at me in confusion.

"They can't be that far. They must have their hideout somewhere around here. I need to do something before they touch (Y/N)!" the engine of the motorbike roared, simulating the raging anger and fear inside of me.

"Okay, but we're coming," Hoseok hopped on his own bike.

I shook my head,"no, you can't —"

"Do you know how many they are?? More than a dozen." Namjoon said with all his seriousness.

"Jin, take Namjoon to his home. Hoseok and Yoongi, come with me."

All of them obeyed, realizing how serious I seemed. They probably never saw that side of me. It was like beast mode if anyone I loved ever got hurt. I shook that thought out of my head, praying that (Y/N) would be fine while all of us drove around, searching everywhere for those dorks.

_____________________________________

My POV

Oh, god, oh, god. Oh, gooood!!

I internally screamed when the motorbike I was on stopped at a dark alley in front of an old building. The ugly guy who took me here got up from the bike and pulled me violently from my seat.

"Hey! I'm not your slave! Don't you dare touch me!!" I yelled, my mind drained with tiredness, fear and annoyance from these guys to the point that I didn't care what happened anymore. Not that I wanted to end up hurt or dead, but, you know.

The guy gave me an ugly, lopsided smile while looking amused, as if I was meant to entertain him.

Eeww.

"You are a thing, aren't you?" He chuckled musingly.

"No, I am a human. I suggest you treat me like that before you end up in jail."
I crossed my arms in anger.

"Jail?" I thought I almost saw his eyebrows rise behind that dark glass of his helmet. "Baby, jail isn't the worst place for me, not in here."

"Don't you baby me!!"

"Alright, that's it. I think we took a lunatic. Take her inside." He glanced at the other bikers who nodded before coming towards me.

"No! You are NOT taking me– ouch, OUCH! OKAY!!" One of those idiots pulled my hair violently, pulling my whole head along with it towards him.

Please, someone, HAAALP! Please, worm. Save meeee!! I prayed in my head as two dorks pushed me towards a set of stairs inside the old building in front of us.

They kept pushing and shoving until they almost threw me in a dark room.

I immediatly covered my nose, thinking of the possible things that must've died in there. And I got up, brushing away the dust from my poor clothes that would soon become rags.

The two guys went back down, leaving me alone in that chilly, dark, possibly haunted, old room. I looked up, seeing a hole in the roof, giving me a small piece of the dark starry sky.

I blinked away the tears before deciding to look for a way to get out of this Hell hole.

As I looked around, I only found an old, non-glassed window as a second option for an escape, the first one being the stairs; which meant jumping back into trouble.

I looked at the window only to be dissapointed at the fact that I was on the third floor and there was no way I could jump over there unless I wanted a broken leg, of course.

As I stared into the nothingness of the air outside, I yepled when I heard a thumping, footsteps.

I hid fast behind the door of the room by instinct, gulping down the nervous lump that formed at the back of my throat.

This is where the victim gets hurt, right?

This is how I'll die?? No tape flashing showing me the good things I did??
– not like I did much – no dramatic, thrilling music before the victim gets killed??

Wow, I didn't expect such a dull end for me.

My eyes focused at the figure that entered the room after the footsteps went closer, barely able to see in the dark. But it was a he. A he who had a helmet on. And that was enough for me to lung at him with a piece of wood I found on the floor, barely holding itself together.

The guy looked too shocked when I tackled him to the floor and was now on top of him, ready to stab him with my stick.

"Whao, there, (Y/N), you want to kill me with a stick??"

My eyes widened as I recognized that voice. I threw the wooden piece down and immediatly took off the helmet of the guy.

It fell from my hand when I realized it was Taehyung.

"HOW THE HELL??!" I exclaimed, not believing he was in front of me.

"How... How did you even find me??" I asked, astonishment clear in my voice.

"Duh, you can't find fifteen motorbikes in front of an old building and pretend it's a coincidence. Those dudes are too obvious," he said, getting up and brushing the dust off his.. –ugghhhGucci clothes.

"How did I even end up like this??" I mumbled to myself, but Taehyung's head snapped up when I said that, regret showing on his face. He must've heard me, because he said,"umm, I guess it's all my fault. It was supposed to be a good way for me to apologize for you properly; my friends were supposed to brimg you to where I was waiting, as a way to surprise you. But everything went terribly wrong. I just–"

His head turned to the side violently as he recieved a hard slap from my hand, really hard that it stung my now red hand. His cheek went almost scarlet too.

"Seriously, why am I getting too many slaps today?? First Namjoon, now you?"

"What the HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?? I could've been in bed right now instead of suffering here at night!!"

"Wouldn't you rather be in bed with me??" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully at me.

That gave him a punch at the shoulder from me while I thanked god for the room's darkness that hid my shy blush,"shut up! Couldn't you just apologize normally instead of this mess??!"

He pouted, looking at me in disappointment,"so, you're still mad at me??"

"Uggh, let's just go." I turned to leave but he held my shoulder, stopping me.

"Wait,"

"What??"

"When you forgive me first. Then, we'll go."

"....No."

I turned to leave when he stopped me again.

"But the guys are still outside. I snuck in here. And I don't think you'll be able to get  out of here without me."

"Uggh, I hate you. Okay, I accept your apology, let's go." I pulled him towards the exit. But he stayed rooted at his spot.

"What NOW??!"

"Prove it."

"Huh?"

"Prove that you're not mad at me anymore."

"How the hell will I do that??"

"Hmmm," he said, pretending to be thinking with a smile planted on his face. "Oh! How about a kiss? A good one."

"Taehyung, there are a bunch of crazy drunk bikers outside and you want me to kiss you right now??"

He nodded strongly, the grin never leaving his face.

I sighed, knowing that I had no choice but to do that or I'll have to spend a night in this stinky place.

I breathed in before giving him a kiss and running off to the stairs like a little kid.

I heard a light chuckle from behind me, realizing that he knows I was already burning up with embarrassment, before we both headed to the main exit of the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572 36 11
This story is about Kim Taehyung who is newly joined on Seoul University, everything is new to him. his old friends also studying in Seoul University...
302K 17.8K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...
78.5K 5K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
712K 24.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...