Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

40. Varia's arrival

4.3K 218 58
By Nekuru

April Fools!

So...

Did I fool you?😅😅

What's that?

Oh... it's a no.

Omigosh, you guys make me feel so bad! It was supposed to be an early prank it back fired really badly.😳😖

You're all too nice at me for God dang's sake!😣😣😣💘💘

You guys moved my kokoro, even tho I'm quite a trash. (Though it's true that my exams are coming but I'm miraculously managing despite of my procrastination habits...)

And thank you for the support💕

🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

40. Varia's arrival

"Elliot-nii! What are doing at a time like these?" 

Fuuta asks while holding Lambo and I-pin's hands, I was in the middle of jogging when I came across Fuuta's group. I pat his head as I stopped jogging time to talk to them.

"I'm jogging, how about you three?" I answer I-pin when I can feel a heavy blood lust coming near our direction. This dude doesn't even attempt to hide it.

"we're about to go home!" Fuuta smiles as I carried I-pin while he handles Lambo.

"Then I'll send you three home, today's a dangerous night." I look at the sky as to see shadow moving quickly toward our direction, Fuuta noticed my message as he nodded "we'll start running okay?"

The two of us started running, when in the blink of an eye, a tall man with black cloak was already behind our back with a umbrella-like weapon at hand, ready to dispose anyone who got in their way without hesitation.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself  to protect the kids. The cloaked man, or should I call Leviathan was about to make a quick lunge at us when Ryohei sent him flying as Tsuna and Reborn finally arrives at the scene along with the Yamamoto and Gokudera.

"You did great protecting them, Elias, you too Ryohei!" Reborn praised me as I gave him a victory pose. 

The man in black coat start to threaten us, eliminating who ever interrupts his mission.

More people starts to come as the tension between two of parties are extremely high yet I'm here trembling in excitement. Maybe because an Otaku like me was able to see the real thing. Call me insane but it's quite thrilling to see this moment in real life. 

Xansus came in last, with a plan to kill Tsunayoshi but luckily, Iemitsu stops him going on rampage and reports that the two Vongola candidates will have a one on one battle, to see which are more fitted to be the heir to be the next Vongola boss. I hum as each scene unfold before me. 

The Cervello organization then came in and announces themselves to be the judge of the Vongola battle, the twins' eyes then met mine. They flinched upon seeing me, probably recognizing me from Italy.

I made a small hush pose without the others noticing, the twins looks at each other and nodded in agreement. They continued to explain the rules, which a week from now, they're going to have the official battle. 

Xanxus's group seem to be satisfied to hear about the upcoming battle, telling Tsuna's group that he'll be destroyed and decided to leave with one last glare at Tsuna, making him shake like a leaf. 

"Well, that wasn't that bad than I expected" I sighed in relief, breaking the tension in Tsuna's group "at least no one died, right?" 

"How are you so calm at this time?!" Tsuna asks, who was shaking like a leaf.

"Well, it's not like anyone's dead yet and you have a chance to win!" I walked toward Tsunayoshi's direction "I'll be rooting for you, Tsuna or maybe should I start calling you 10th like Gokudera?"

"What's this, crazy prez wants to call boss as 10th as well!" Gokudera glimmer in delight "looks like you still have some of you're sanity!"

"Elliot-sempai that's not a funny joke!" Tsuna whines

"Ahaha, it's pretty funny for me though. Anyways I should go, See you Tsuna!"

My peripheral gaze went to look at Iemitsu and gave him a short nod as I left the group for them to talk on their own. I stopped by at a random park, stopping by to buy some ice tea.

I leaned in at one of the wall with an ice tea in my hand, I drank the sweet drink and saw Iemitsu merge out from the shadows.

"So you must be Eleana's daughter, I'm surprise to see you in boy's clothing, let alone look like a boy" Iemitsu smiles at me "though I'm not surprise since your mother can be wild too at times during your age."

"Um, nice to meet you, Iemitsu Sawada" I politely bowed at the male adult "I heard few things about you from my parents."

"You seem like a good girl, Elias. But I heard that you were in a fight with your father. I do hope you two resolve that soon" Iemitsu spoke, smiling at me "also, thank you for taking care of my son."  

"It was a pleasure being with Tsunyoshi, but may I ask the reason coming up to me?" I ask

"I see, sharp like your father. I simply want to talk." He lean in at one of the lamp post, while I take a sip of my drink "or talk you out of it. you see, your father mentioned affiliating yourself back to the Lin family, and from what I've seen, it's not too late to turn back. You're still not marked by the Lin Family to enter the battle of the heir succession."

"So father sent you to stop me?" I chuckled bitterly, as he nodded "I'm sorry Iemitsu-san, but I've already made up my mind. Though, I'd wish that my own father would come and talk to me personally but we'll probably clash since we're both stubborn." 

"I see, so I can't talk you out of it..." Iemitsu sighs, scratching his head "you're still young and it somewhat pains me to see your fate. If you ever need help, I'll will do my best I can to help you since I'm good friends with Eleana and for taking care for my son"

"Thank you for that, I'll make sure to ask for your help one day"

Iemitsu look pleased with my respond and left me all alone, I walked back to the house to see a very flustered Charles. I stare at him with a questioning look to see an envelope for me, where my name was written elegantly. I opened the letter to read the content.

To my little niece, 

I am glad to inform you that Mukuro Dokuro's documents was passed by the Vindice to be under your protection and to be watched at all times. You will be responsible of what Mukuro a week from now, and will have to pay the price of what he'll do for any damage. Now that my part of my promise is complete, don't forget to fulfill your duty. I also have small gift for you to pick up and that may help you in the succession. 

Sincerely, Uncle.  

I immediately told Charles to book a ticket to Italy for the two of us, then I  informed Chrome that Mukuro is going to be under my care soon. The three of them cheered and cried that their group will finally be complete. It was a joyful moment but at the back of my mind, a part of uncle's words in the letter won't leave out of my thoughts.

Don't forget to fulfill your duty.

______
______

I would like to throw oreo cookies to all of these readers!

I usually only do 5 readers in every 10 chap that litterally stood out to me or spammed me 

 but I couldn't keep up with all of my readers who voted for my fan fic so imma throw oreos who spammed me for the last 2 weeks 😅🙇

puja001KyoukoRioCosette_Bernkastel

KimyonaExousiakarly-98Schwer10

NightTerror777RabbitReyCharisse0987

LittleMissyMysteryy (yas guurl, thanks for pointing my mistakes again)

GraceHengstverzuintHiiryuRaizel_di_alucard

SIDTRIX (I enjoyed your comments! Despite I had to us translator for it ^o^)

Foxtail134 (oof, I've been caught from being sneakyy from the begginging  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Issy_yo (Bruh, you're too nice, bless your wicked soul ;v;)

o o f,

there's so manny!

*scrolls my notifications down*

aga10cazurerozu101SPIRITOFJOY6

 FlurryMashiro(I shall hug this happy floor)

moonstar_262002TakanariYuumiPikaJovi

Rayakashi(dunt worry, I shall protect you!)

DeviHopeSakuraiUmi17AlexandriaLamboy

AoiLuna (Ty for follow~)

SleepyCat013 (thanks for reading my other fanfics!)

Xlili_vongolaXReichi-sanPloxOver

lychtee_rress (Thanks for the follow!)

love-me-please0 (Author shall give love, lol*hugs*)

JanieAngelLily-Andewwatsingirl823

XianTianBaoGrimPureSpeedHallow

bunny00pyon (I hope that you haven't been bitten by Kyoya yet)

Yuki1726 (🍋🍋( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)🍋🍋)

Okay... I need to stop here for now! Anyways, thanks for reading/voting/commenting my fanfic! Also I'm sorry if I missed anyone, though I'll give you extreme special oreos for missing you (;-;)

ヾ(๑ㆁᗜㆁ๑)ノ"

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...
27.2K 569 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
102K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...