His queen. Sequel to His love...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember... More

New beginings.
Down in the underworld.
What does this mean?
What happened?
Rescuing.
I've seen this before, but where?
Birthday.
Where does my heart lie?
Reunion.
Who are you?
Confessions.
Are you kidding me!
A new threat.
I hope you have a better idea.
The devil within.
Truth or Dare.
The shocking truth.
Missing.
Gone.
Mother and son.
Have you heard the story?
Stay away from Baelfire.
How cute.
Taming the wolf.
Lost Boy.
Heartbroken.
Everytime we touch.
A trip.
The Lost Prince's story.
The Lost Prince's story: part 2
An unexpected surprise.
The hunter.
The new Dark One.
Regina's vault.
Who's been controling the king?
Where is she?
Meeting the devil.
A day for surprises.
There's no need to fear me.
Buried treasure.
The pirate siblings.
Survive the night.
Hiding the treasure.
Rule breakers.
The author.
Do you know your place?
Just the way you are.
The missing pipe.
First day back.
The press confrence.
The news.
Day two.
He's back.
The shot.
Where is my mom?
A guest.
When will you stop?
Bread crumbs.
Going back.
Spending the day together.
The dark side.
Who's telling the truth?
The excape.
A visitor.
Stop.
Picking.
The deep sea.
The boy.
The real reason.

Killer instinct.

184 3 1
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.
Chris screams in pain as Luna sinks her teeth deeper into his neck. He falls to his knees and Luna takes her blood stained teeth out of the pirate.

Chris falls unconscious as Luna and I ran to Cassie's tent and walk in where Robbie was trying to help Cassie. Felix, Punzie, Henry and Lilly were already in there.

"Luckily Cassie is immortal thanks to his powers." Luna says, trying to heal Cassie.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Cassie discovered his powers at such a young age. If someone discovers their powers earlier than 3. Their powers will powers will make them immortal to protect them until they turn 5, where they can protect themselves and their powers will be strong enough." Luna explained.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Take it from a girl who knows from experience." Luna chuckled, going back to Cassie.

"Ugh it's not working." She groans.

"Here. Let me try." I say trying to heal Cassie, but failing.

"Can I try?" We turn to face Lilly.

"How would you help?" I ask.

"I have a little healing trick." She says. Robbie gets up from the bed and we all move out of the way. Lilly sits down next to Cassie and waves her hand over his neck. Cassie's wound heals almost instantly.

"How did you do that?" Felix asked.

"Let's just say that mom didn't tell you somethings." Lilly says.

"Like." Felix starts.

"Like how mom and I both have powers." Felix just looks at his sister and storms out of the tent as we all watch him go.

Felix's P.O.V.

"Felix wait." Lilly calls. I sit at the fire pit, looking at the dirt. Lilly comes and sits next to me.

"Look-."

"She was dieing, when she could have lived." I look down.

"She was just trying to protect us."

"So she chose death over family." I say.

"No. She was trying to keep us safe. There were people who were hunting us. If mom had used her powers, we all would have died. So she sacrificed herself to protect our family" Lilly said.

"But the whole time you were here, you never told me."

"I tried to fit in, forget my powers. Forget I even had powers. Robbie and Luna were going to help me make a forgetting potion."

"You wanted to forget about your powers?" I look at her.

"Yeah." Lilly sighs.

"Why would you want to forget about a special gift?

"You saw what happened with Cassie all those years ago. Chris almost killed him. He wanted Luna for her power of love. And he wanted Pan for his powers. I don't want to be next."

"I don't want Chris to take the one thing that I have left." I hold Lilly's hand as she smiles at me.

"I understand that you want to give up your powers. But don't. You've just saved Cassie. Imagine everything you can do if you keep them." I smile.

"Thanks." Lilly smiles.

"Thanks for helping me understand that I shouldn't give up my powers."

"You're my baby sister, it's my job to make sure you don't do anything stupid." I chuckled.

"Define stupid."

"Like touch my mace."

"Wow. And I thought Pan was territorial over Luna." Lilly smiles. I look up to see Pan and Luna coming over to us.

"Speaking of Pan." I muttered. They come over to us and I get up, letting them be alone for a while.

"Felix."

Peter's P.O.V.

"Felix." I called over to my friend. Felix turns to look back at us.

"Stay. You're in this to." I say Felix comes back and sits down next to his sister.

"Thank you, for saving Cassie." I thank.

"You don't know how much it means to us that you saved him." Luna says.

"You're very welcome." Lilly says.

"And we're forever in you and Felix's debt." Luna said.

"Lilly, why didn't you tell us about your powers?" I asked calmly.

"I was afraid I might put the camp at risk."

"What makes you think that?" I asked again.

"Chris is after power. First you, then Luna, then Cassie."

"And, why didn't you tell Felix about your powers back home?" I question.

"Because our family was being hunted." Lilly answers.

"You have a brave sister to reveal her powers." I smile.

"Yeah she's a tuff one. And a stubborn one." Felix looks at his sister.

"Luna, Felix, Pan." Luna, Felix and I look at the copper colored wolf standing at the border of camp.

"We found something that you might wanna see." Luna turned into her wolf form and Felix and I stand up as we walk over to Jacob.

"Follow me." We run to the center of the island and I see the burn mark on the tree from where the fire spread to.

"What is it?" Robbie suddenly asked from behind me.

"Look." Jacob gestures to the ground. Luna looks down and seems shocked. But when the rest of us see, there's nothing there.

"Is that-." Luna starts.

"Yes. That's exactly what you think it is." Jacob says.

"Are you guys ok, because there's nothing here." Robbie says.

"Not to you. There's a powder that only wolves can see. It's invisible to everyone else." Luna says.

"Ok, so how does that relate to why we are here?" I ask.

"Because if Chris started the fire, which he did, then he used this powder as a stopping point for the fire." Jacob says.

"And how do we know that Chris started the fire?" Luna asked.

"This way." Jacob walks past us and we follow. We stop in a random part of the jungle and Jacob picks something up.

"Is that supposed to be a lantern?" Luna cocks her head to the side.

"Yes." Jacob nods. It was a burned, charred lantern with the glass broken in the middle.

"This is what Chris used to start the fire." I snap.

"You'd think that he would be better to hide the evidence." Luna scoffs.

"He probably thought that we thought he used a fire ball so we wouldn't search for the evidence." Robbie says.

"Peter, why haven't you let me killed Chris yet?" Luna asked. I open my mouth to speak but a bark echos through the island.

"Robbie." I look at him to see if knew the answer. He looked over to Luna.

"Max." He says.

"Cassie." Luna says. We all run into the jungle and to the beach where Lilly, Felix, Punzie, the trio, Tommy, and Henry were.

Max was jumping into the water and over to Cassie, who was struggling to swim in the water. The twins were on the shore. Luna turns human and looks at the scene.

Robbie pulls Luna into him, trying to comfort her as Max grabbed Cassie, bringing him to shore as Luna and I run up to Max, who lays Cassie on the ground.

"Cassie." Luna crys, hugging him as well as the twins. I hug them as well, making sure they were safe. Luna pulls back, looking at Robbie.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"For what?" He scoffed, smiling.

"If you didn't give me Max as a gift, Cassie wouldn't be here today." Luna smiles, getting up.

"You're welcome." He smiles, pecking Luna on the cheek.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Now who dared Cassie to swim out there?" Peter snaps at the twins.

"Asa did it dad." Isaac points to Asa. Peter and I glare at Asa.

"No more books for a week." Peter say. 

"A week." Asa wined.

"2 weeks." Peter says.

"2 weeks." Asa complained.

"Want to make it 3?" Peter threatens, raising an eyebrow. Asa stays silent.

"Back to your tent until I come to talk to you." Peter ordered. Asa runs back to the camp.

"Care to tell us what happened?" Peter asked, picking Cassie up in his arms.

"There's not much to tell. Asa dared Cassie to swim out there. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen to me." Isaac explained.

"Your brother is so lucky he isn't another Lost Boy." Peter growled.

"Dad, do you still love Asa?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 1.9K 23
After a few years, Clary is coming back to Neverland. Where everything changed. She will find out about all secrets that Peter Pan was hiding from he...
929 48 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...
63.7K 1.3K 15
[Book #2 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader.] Y/N is forced to stay on Neverland after she drank the Neverland Waterfall's water. She's got a huge...
45.8K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...