Werewolf: Battle of the Heart...

By Eclairpsp

Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

7.4K 176 7
By Eclairpsp

so heres chapter 14 guys..I really love this one..i keep on smiling when i was writing and reading this. hope you will too..^^..and thanks for reading..hope you like this...^^..

CHAPTER 14

“It’s nice to know you Gab.” Lucas said shaking my hand and smiling at me.

“It’s a pleasure sir.” I said shyly looking down on my feet. He again patted my head and Tanya came to me and hugged me.

“Thank you for coming.” She said to me smiling sweetly. I smiled back and hug her too.

“Thanks you for the meal” I said. She then laugh coming to his husbands side.

“Come back here or see me at the store when you don’t have much time ok? I’ll be glad if I have someone to talk with in there, the place just so boring.” Lovell said.

“Sure, I’ll be glad too, I’ll tell grandma to send me there when she wants to buy something.” I said. She grinned and nods too.

“If he’ll have time Lovell, seeing Bane here wants Gab’s time all for himself.” Said Grey wiggling his eyes at me. I just blush and he pats my head too.

“You’re really cute when you blush.” said Grey then Bane instantly come to my side and brings his heavy arm on my shoulder hugging me possessively again.” Gees..I cant help but to smile on what he’s acting.

“We’ll be going now.” Bane said. Grey just smirk at us.

He came to his bike and again he puts his helmet on my head, after his seated on it he grabs my arm and helps me to sit on it and waved goodbye to his family and were off.

The night on their little town was beautiful the beaming of the moon on every house and the lights that shines on the houses nearby was so romantic.

I hugged him from his back resting my head on him, feeling every breath he takes and feel his body heat, I find it relaxing and snuggled closer to him.

He lowers his speed and look back at me smiling lovingly for a moment and looks back on the way to my home. I still can’t believe that he really knows how to come back to our place even in the night. Its amazes me that he can do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We drove at the main road and after awhile he stop, knowing we’ve not arrived yet at my house I look around and saw the big tree where we would usually meet and remembering what happen on the day that rain and the hang out that we made.

I go down from his motorbike and came to the tree, Bane following me.

“Do you remember when we first met?” Bane asks. I nod and look at him.

“Yeah, it’s in the festival when my grandparents brought us there, you saw me looking at your keychain.” I said smiling and remembering it all. “I still have it” I said smiling at him. He smiled back and he shook his head.

I look at him confused then he came near me and saw sadness in his eyes before he kiss me quickly on the lips. I was shock on what he did.

He smiled a little and grabs my hand and we sat down beneath the tree. I was looking at him still not knowing why his acting strangely.

“Before we known each other at the festival, I already saw you with shadow on your grandparent’s house.” He started. I’m confused when he said that.

I think he see the confused look at my face. So he smiled again but his smile was not like from before. It’s like that his sad about me. I don’t understand.

“I saw you when you found shadow that night when you bring him some milk and the day after when shadow came to the forest and you look for him, that’s when you saw me for the first time. The first time we saw each other.”  Bane said.

I keep on recalling what he said, remembering that moment but I don’t even remember anything that I meet Bane on it. But just the black wolf that I saw in the forest was all I remember that strangely smirks at me.

“I don’t remember meeting you at the forest on that night, are you outside of our house then?” I ask. And he shook his head.

“No. you saw me Gab, and I even help you with the grey wolf that attacked you and shadow.”  Say what? He help me? How? I don’t even recall having rescued by him but rather the black wolf that saves us.

Wait first on the forest where shadow came I saw the black wolf then when it saves us. I keep on thinking about it when I finally realize it. My eyes widen and I stand up and walk back, away from him.

I saw sadness in his eyes when he saw my reaction and he stood up to get my hand but I move it away and I shake my head at him. Not believing what his telling me.

“It can’t be” I told myself. “There’s no such thing as that, are you telling me that you’re that black wolf?” I finally said.

Bane just nods sadly and looks back at me, the sadness in his eyes was still there. I can’t believe it. That there was something like that. Was he a demon or an evil creature?

“W-what r-really a-are y-you? I ask frightened when I remember him being a large black wolf.

“I’m a Lycan Gab, a Lycanthrope.” He said looking at me sadly. I’m still confused and afraid of what would he become.

“Y-y-you’re a w-werewolf?” I ask stuttering.

“Were not one of them, where shape shifters, we shift from being a human to a large wolf. We walk on four feet when we shift.” He said coming closer to me.

“I can’t believe this.” Shaking my head.

“Are your family and the rest in your place were all L-lycans?” I ask.

“Yes. All of them, even children and even shadow is one of us.” I instantly yelp in shock at what he said. Even shadow?

“Then why aren’t he big? And he doesn’t even look like a wolf or rather a child? He should be one since you said that his one of you.” I said to him getting angry accusing shadow that his one of them.

“His still a pup Gab, and he will become a wolf soon. And when that moment comes he will be able to shift into a form of a human child, his special and where glad that you’re caring for him. It’s rare that his born as a pup, the likes of him would die mostly but his different when we found him, his strong even when he’s just a pup.”

“What? You found him? And why didn’t you even look for his parents or something?” I ask him really getting angry, he just shrugged it off.

“We found his mother’s corpse together with him, we wouldn’t be able to find him but I heard him yipping and so were able to see him, his small and fragile that time and leaving him on that place would totally kill him too, so we brought him back to us. And we didn’t know where his clan is. All we saw was his mother, I guess she run away together with shadow to escape for something. And none of her clan makes even an effort for finding her, rather them.”

“I really can’t believe this.” I said.

“Me either. I told my father, our alpha about this and hr said that his willing to adopt the pup on our clan, and knowing that he would become a great alpha one day.” What?! My mind said that I said it out loud at him.

“What?! Your father was the alpha?” I said. And he smiled proudly.

“Yes. And I was soon to be one when he retired.” His now close to me, I back away but then was trap between the tree and him. A dejavu I thought to myself.

I shield him with my arm seeing his still coming closer. He didn’t even budge when I tried to push him.

“Bane your crushing me” I said cause his pinning me between him and the tree.

“Don’t worry, Just one more and father would gladly let us to be together.” He said.

“What are you talking about?” the anger in me completely swept away and I’ve gotten more frighten when he said it.

“You know that you’re my mate Gab and I need to mate with you, to make you one of us for father to finally accept us both. Don’t you love me too Gab?” he said.

“What?!” I push him hard but he didn’t even flinch. Panic starts to creep on me when he kissed me forcefully and tries to pull my shirt up. I struggle to get away from him but he didn’t let me. He grabs both my hands and pinned it up on my head. I keep on struggling to get away from his hold but his too strong. He then stop and grabs both my arms and brings it on my back.

I’m still struggling but he totally has a tight grip on my hands on my back. I look at him and notice that his eyes change. It was fully black, all of it. I got scared and I begun trembling, and sobbing.

He then lean down on me and onto my shoulder and started to kiss me roughly, nibbling on it. I feel his tongue slip on my shoulder, licking that part and I can’t stand it anymore.

“S-stop Bane, please.” I cried. “You’re not like this. Please.” I’m not struggling anymore, hopelessness envelopes me that moment.

I heard something snap and I feel a sharp object on my shoulder near my neck. In that moment I shout his name while crying. He stops and looks at me in the eyes.

I saw that he has fangs and his eyes were like black onyx. He saw my tear stained face and in that moment he stops and his fangs and eyes retracts back to normal.

He releases me and guilt starting to creeps on his face, when he releases me I instantly covered myself to him. I sat on the ground and pulled my legs and hugging it on my chest.

I was still crying when he touch me, I flinch at the sudden contact and move slightly away from him.

“I’m sorry.” He said, his voice was full of guilt and pain. Pain? Well I am the victim here so why would he feel it? He tried to touch me again but before he could do it he just pulled away and sat down next to me.

I just keep on sobbing and him quietly beside me. I can’t believe he violated me, I thought to myself.

I finally relax and I don’t want to look at him anymore. I just stay on my position, hugging myself closely.

“My father” He finally said.

“I’m really sorry Gab, I need to follow fathers order as I’ve said. And please don’t be afraid of me.  I didn’t think well, I shouldn’t do that to you without your permission. But I really do love you that’s why I don’t want to loose you.” He said sadly.

I finally look up and saw how guilty and sorry he was. I signed and came closer to him he was just looking straight on the road.

I then pinch his side and he totally cringe in pain. “Ow, ow, ow.”

“That’s for making me cry and violating me and for not thinking at all.” I spat getting up and wiping my tears away.

 “I know I should’ve waited for you, but father really likes you, he wants you to be my official mate, I was glad that he tells me that but when you excuse yourself that’s when father told me that I need to do it after, and I keep on thinking of it but ended up the wrong decision.” He said.

“I know, you’re being a selfish jerk now, even your father. How do you think would I feel if you turn me now? I would totally rip your balls off if that happens.” He again cringes.

“I’m really sorry.” He said. We again sat there silently.

“You told me that you loved me?” I said eyeing him while blushing.

“Yes. I really do love you that I was blinded because of it.”

I signed but then smiled. I can’t help it anymore hearing that from him. So I get to my feet dragging him along with me.

He look shock and I smile before I reach up and kiss him on his lips. He was still in shock on what I did but after awhile he regained himself and kissed me back. Our kiss deepened and I pulled away for air.

“Wow.” He said smiling at me. I smiled back to him.

“I love you too Bane.” I said. His smiled gotten wider and he pulled me up hugging me.

We laugh and he brings me down. He kisses me again and places his forehead on my forehead looking at me while smiling.

“So you accept me on what I am?” He asks.

“Yes, I accept you and your family although your father was a jerk for having his son do what he likes.”

“We cant help it, his our alpha we need to do what he wants especially me, I’m this son and the next alpha in line and—“ I instantly block his lips from talking.

“Ow shut that alpha thing. I don’t really care about it.” I said.

“Sorry.” He said and I smiled and grab his hand. He looks to me and smiled.

“That’s ok.” He nods and pats my head that made me blush.

“Thank you. I don’t want to force you again, I can’t stand the thought of what I did before and seeing you cry.” He said that made me smiled at him and glad that he totally stops himself.

 “Just give me time Bane. I want us to be together too. I’m not that ready yet and still shock at what I’ve known.” I said looking away.

He smiled and kisses me again. “I understand, don’t worry I’ll tell father about this. He grabs my hand and we ride on his motorbike and were off to my grandparent’s house.

The drive was not long when we got there and I go down on his motorbike and so is he.

“I’m really sorry Gab.” He said again.

“That’s ok.” I said giving back his helmet.

“Goodbye Bane.” I said reaching up to kiss him on the lips.

He smiled to me and hugs me. I rub his back and patting it. He withdraws and looks to me before he lean down again and capture my lips and our kiss gotten deeper. We separate grasping for air.

He pats my head. “I’ll see you tomorrow ok?” He said getting ready to take off.

I nod. “Ok. Be careful and I-I l-love you.” I said shyly then look at him my face flushed.

He smiled. “I love you too.” Then he’s off after he waves. I just wait there until I cannot see him anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
875K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
1.8K 47 20
Chase Denners, a 17 year old high school student, is a typical high-schooler. He has a muscular build, is tall, gets good grades, but the only thing...