Cai XuKun x Reader✓

By FishnetShirtKunKun

A scarf offering from a celebrity and took the offering randomly not thinking twice. A weird high school love... More

Prologue And Other Stuff
White Scarf 001
Awaken By a Stranger 002
Grabbed By A Mysterious Hand 003
Fever Fom Fans?!! 004
Who's 可可?! 005
The Cute Tea Shop Owner 006
The Petals You Left 007
I Offer You My Heart 008
I Don't Know This Feeling Jung Jung! 009
Chinese New Year Festival 010
Do You Know the Difference Between Tea and Coffee? 011
Bitter but Sweet?! 012
Death?! 013
Moving Away but He doesn't Know 014
So You Kept It From Me! 015
Important~
Important~
Unexpected Surprises Part 1 017
Unexpected Surprises Part 2 018
Important~
Couple Photos??!! 019
Kun Kun Save me or Was It Save You? 020
Childhood Memories 021
The Mountains of Light or was It Love? 022
Blooming Like A Flower 023
坤可's Tea Shop 024
The Fun Times 025
Happy Moments 026
Eating Up Jealousy 027
Fallen Drunk 028
I Love---- 029
Rightfully Mine 030
Starting Another Journey 031
The Time I Leave For Good 032
Taking My Words Back 033
Broken Pencils and Ripped Paper 034
I Hate Li Shao Su End of Sentence 035
Me and You Is A Never 036
Eating A Fortune Cookie 037
I'll Enjoy The Time I Have With You Guys 038
Falling Like A Knee Down 039
Explanation First 040
Important~
Love In Another Situation 041
Leaking Period 042
False World 043
Orders From Jung Jung 044
Really? Are You Cheating On Me with Me?? 045
You and I, Moments 046
Observing Your Features 047
Unhuman Him 048
My Heart Only Beats For You 049
Acting Class With Jackson 050
Recording Tea in a Tea Shop 051
Ready to Eat or Marry? 052
You and I 053
Code
Special Chapter: Halloween Special
Just A Random Note

Fireworks and Drowning?? 016

1.1K 31 43
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment!!

The cramps are finally over and thank you for understanding!!!

Sorry for this short chapter and this has not been edited~

Thx for the support!!!

(Y/N) POV:

                  I've spent about 30 minutes to get ready and I heard knocking on the door. They knocked about 10 times already. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me." I heard someone's familiar voice. "It's the 0ne you kept asking who are you." he said. "Oh..." I said as I walked towards the door. Then I unlocked it. I see him with a black tank top (*cough* watch Cai XuKun's Focus for PAPILLON), black shorts. I looked at him shocked. "Um...(Y/N) are you okay?" he asked while waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh...I'm fine." I said when blood rushed to my face because I feel so embarrassed. "You ready? Jung Jung is already off to the place." he said.

                  "Yeah, I'm ready~" I said. The he grabbed my hand while my other hand was holding a bag full of stuff I needed for this trip. We ran to his car. "Sit in the front if you want to, I'm driving." he said. I decided to sit in the back because there was more space for me. I placed my bag beside me and also taking out my now published manhua first copy, it hasn't been officially in the stores that you can buy books from. I started to read it while he was driving. A several minutes later, he started a conversation with me. "So...I know your name is (Y/N) and you don't know mines." he said. "Well what is it then?" I asked him. "It's Cai XuKun, but you called me Kun Kun~" he said. "Oh...So can I still till this day call you Kun Kun?" I asked him. "Of course~" he said while giggling. "Why are you giggling?" I asked him. "It's funny how you still don't know me yet you let me kiss you~" he said.

                "I was just too shocked to say anything or push you away." I said. "You probably forgot I took your first kiss~" he whispered to himself. "What did you say?" I asked him. "Oh it's nothing~" he said. "Just get some rest now (Y/N)~" he said. "Mkay~" I said as I placed my manhua back into my bag and I just closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

~Time Skip~

           "Wake up (Your nickname)~" I heard someone said. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kun Kun's face in front of my face. "Can you move a bit away?" I asked. He nodded and he backed off. "Let's go, Jung Jung, Cheng Cheng, and Justin also Nong Nong is here~" he said. I quickly grabbed my bag and got out of the car and started running off without Kun Kun behind me. The beachy sand hit my feet that was wearing black saddles. I saw Nong Nong just sitting there on a chair with a popsicle in his hand. "Hey Nong Nong!" I said.

          "Oh, Hey!" he said. He started to eat his popsicle and I just walked to Justin. "Oh hey (Y/N)!" Justin said. "Hey!" I said. "It's been a long time since I saw you (Y/N)~" he said. "Yup~" I said. When I was in the middle of talking to Justin I felt a pair of hands around me and they were pale. I felt his head laying on top of my head. "(Y/N)~" he said. "Kun Kun?" I questioned. "(Your nickname)~" he whispered. "Why do you keep on saying my name when you don't have anything to ask me?" I asked him. "It's just fun to say your name~". he said. "XuKun!!" I heard someone shouted from behind.

             "Oh god I it's the snake." he mumbled. "Who's snake Kun Kun?" I asked him. Kun Kun kept hugging me but even tighter this time. "Kun Kun I can't—-"I said as he loosen the hug. "Oh, it's (Y/N)." the girl said. "You're still dating her?" the girl said. "Li Shao Su you better shut up!" he said. I was just confused about what was happening. "Let's go (Y/N)!" he said as he grabbed my hand. "I wanna eat Kun Kun!!" I shouted as we ran off. "I think Jung Jung is making the food right now." he said. "Then let's go to him!!!" I shouted.

           We ran to Jung Jung that was cooking meat on wooden long toothpicks. He had a plate filled with food. Kun Kun grabbed about eight sticks. "Do you want more?" Jung Jung asked me. "Yes!" I shouted. Jung Jung handed Kun Kun the whole plate and Kun Kun placed the plate on the table. Kun Kun sat in front of me, "Open your mouth~" he said. I opened my mouth and Kun Kun was feeding me the food. "Get some vegetable (Y/N)!" Jung Jung said. I just nodded my head and Kun Kun went to get a plate of vegetables. "Do you want me to feed you or do you want to eat by yourself?" he asked. "Feed ME!!" I shouted. I saw Kun Kun giggling. "Now eat up (Y/N)!" he said.

~Time Skip~

           It was getting dark and everyone gathered up. "I brought the fireworks!!" Nong Nong shouted. I watched them playing around and they were laughing while running and I was just sitting on a chair. Kun Kun was chasing after Nong Nong and Nong Nong was running away from him. I got a sudden text from someone. Message: Go walk up to the mountain area and I'll be there to greet you~

            Could this be Kun Kun's number? I walked on the sand while wind slowly hits me. I casually walked to this mountain like area and trees were just in the way. I quickly walked up near the clift. "Oh, you came~" I heard a voice said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Li Shao Su~" she said. "Your that girl at first." I said. "Yeah..." she said. "Did you forget me/" she said. "Let me remind you (Y/N) (Y/L/N) I'll steal everything from you!" she shouted. This girl is crazy as hell.

       She kept walking closer to me and I was at the edge of the clift right now. "Don't come any closer!!!" I shouted. Then she pushed me. I hit the water and I realized I don't know how to swim!! "Kun Kun save me~" I mumbled as I felt water filling up my nose. The last thing I saw was a shadow, a figure of someone jumping after me..

Vote and Comment!!❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 19 13
Once they were childhood friends, turned to strangers and ended up hating on each other. These conflicts started with their parents who wants them to...
14.7K 679 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
3.2K 85 14
A cpop fan fiction ....u may feel that my English is not that good because it's not my first language . This is my first story . I'll try hard to mak...