The Gucci Guy | KTH โœ”

By SUGAHOBIC

"Do you even know who I am??" he asked in frustration. "No. Are you some president here or something and I wa... More

1- New in Town
2-Worst First Day
3-Stuck
4-Too Close
5-Expensive
6-Thunder
7-Hardness
8-Dread
9-Memory
10-Glacial
11- A Gucci Night
12-Threat
13-Missing
14-Avoid
15-Break
16- No More Dread
17- Untrue
18-Wrong
19-Trust
20-Shift
21-Split
22- Wash Away
23- Sweeter than Sweet
24- Bright
25-Lock
26-Heat
27- Mistaken
28- Am I Wrong?
29-L.O.V.E
31- Sยฐ โˆ†ยฐ Vยฐ Eยฐ
32-Run
33-Aimless
34- Far Away
35-Erase
E P I L O G U E
A/N- SURPRISE MF!
BOOK2 IS OUT!!

30-Danger

8.7K 350 169
By SUGAHOBIC

My POV

Focus...

FOCUS!!!

I sighed at my failing attempts to study and focus on those physics lessons in front of me. How could I possibly focus when I kept feeling that painful tug at my chest every time I remembered the look on Taehyung's blank face when he made it clear that he probably wanted to end all of this??

Just thinking about it made it harder for me to breathe.

"(Y/N)," mom's call interrupted my tangled thoughts.

She opened the door of my room and found me sitting at my desk trying to study.

"Aren't you coming to eat? You hadn't eaten anything since you came from work today."

I sighed again, looking down at the dreadful physics book and answered plainly,"not hungry..."

She raised an eyebrow at me,"but the (Y/N) I know is always hungry. The (Y/N) I know would never open a book before exams."

Damn, she knew me better than myself.

"My appetite is gone because I'm tired and I want to use all the time I have because exams are close anyway. Even in exams, I want to keep working at the café so I will have to study now or I'll fail."

Mom pursed her lips and looked at me in worry before nodding,"okay, honey. But don't tire yourself too much. If you felt like you couldn't balance between school and work, then you should stop working for a while."

I nodded back,"okay, mom. Don't worry. I will."

"Alright, then. Study well," she said before closing the door again, leaving me alone to handle the deadly silence in my room that pushed my mind to be haunted by unwanted thoughts.

The thoughts were suddenly interrupted again by the ringing of my phone. I sighed as I picked it up and spoke,"who is this??"

"Hello, (Y/N)!!! How are you??!" A male voice said on the other end.

"Don't you understand? I said who is this??"

"Oh, sorry. I forgot you don't have my number. I'm Hoseok, remember me?? From that party?" he said a little too hopefully.

How could I forget the way he laughed at Taehyung and Yoongi? Was it?

"Yeah, I remember you."

"Yaay," he cheered like a kid while I rolled my eyes.

"But how did you get my phone number, Hoseok?" I asked. Seriously, I barely gave my phone number to anyone.

"Umm.. How? I... You know, took your phone number from a friend of yours."

"A friend." I raised my eyebrow, even though I knew that I was speaking through the phone.

"Yeah, what was her name?? Um, yeah.. Soo Jae??"

"Oh," I forgot that I did give her my number, just in case I forgot about a school homework or something.

"Oh, well. Okay. What did you want from me, anyway?"

"Well, I was thinking if you could hang out with us.. I mean- me and Jin, if you remember him, too.Tomorrow is a weekend, so why not come?"

"No," I answered without a second thought.

"Oh, come on, (Y/N). It'll be fun, I promise."

"Dude, I don't even know you. Why do you even want me to come??"

"You seemed like a really fun person and we need that right now! And I know you don't know us, and that's a better reason to come. You won't have to worry about your actions and you'll feel more free. Trust me, I broke into many parties of people I didn't even know before and it was awesome! So, you're in?"

I sighed,"I don't have a choice, do I? You'll keep calling me, anyway, won't you?"

"Yes, aaand yessss!!" He excitedly said.

"Alright. Where should we meet?"

"I'll send you the location so it could be easier, okay?"

"Fine."

"Great! See you There! Bye!!"

"Bye.."

I hung up, throwing the phone on my bed and heading to my closet to pick something to wear, relieved that I finally had something to do to take my mind off things instead of sitting around miserably with a physics book.

_____________________________________

My footsteps slowed down as soon as I found myself walking towards a dark alley.

I looked at the map in my phone in confusion; it showed me that I needed to walk straight ahead to reach the restaurant Hoseok told me about.

Chills ran down my spine as I waited on the dimly lit street for any noise to come out. But I was only met by the dreadful silence of the alley walls.

I shook my head; this was stupid. I shouldn't have gone out of my house all the way to an unknown place like this. I knew Hoseok and Jin were Taehyung's friends but I still couldn't trust them. Was my mind that desperate to do anything so it could stop thinking about Taehyung for a few minutes??

Yes.

Shut up, mind. Nobody asked you.

I turned to head back home, knowing that Hoseok would  probably keep calling me. But it's better for me to sit on my cozy bed with a cup of coffee instead of walking in the chilly night alone like this.

But then a loud noise erupted in the air, making the night suddenly more alive.

A motorcycle suddenly came into view out of nowhere through the alley, approaching me in no time.

Shiteuuu!

I fast-paced to the opposite direction to head back home as fast as I could. But the voice went louder until it felt as if it was right behind me. Oh, wait. The headlights lighted the whole damn street so it was actually right behind me.

"Hey, you."

Act normal. He wasn't talking to you, he was just speaking to that black cat over there.

Oh, it walked away. Rude cat, walking away while somebody was speaking to you.

Wait, that's me.

Nah.

"Hey, I'm talking to you."

I felt a hard pull at my arm which made me turn, looking directly at the boy who rode the motorcycle; he had a helmet on that covered his whole face. But the lights from his motorcycle showed his hands, one of them having a letter at each finger.

S. A. V. E??

Weird.

"What are you doing here at night?? You know this place and how bad it is??" He asked.

"Just heading home." I turned to leave but he said,"let me drive you home."

I shook my head,"no, thanks. You said this place was bad yourself."

I walked away from him fast, trying to run away from the trouble that felt like it was sucking me in already.

He looked like he was about to say something when more sounds of motorcycles became more audible as they drove toward us, circling the both of us as I had nowhere to go now, trapped in the middle.

"What do we have here??" One of them spoke, wearing a helmet like all the others on their motorcycles.

"A chic!!" Another one exclaimed happily.

I suddenly felt way too uncomfortable as I felt like I was going to faint.

One of the motorcycles rode too close to me until he grabbed my hand.

"Get off you dumbass!!" I screamed, fighting hard to escape his grip.

"Hey, you're not supposed to do like this," the first guy with the word 'save' on his hand spoke irritatedly.

"And who are you to tell me what to do??" The guy who grabbed me spat.

He pulled me and forced me to sit behind him. But I was still fighting.

"You're....not..." The words seemed to run out of the 'save' guy's tongue as he was about to reach for me when the jerk who pulled me already started driving.

I pushed the guy and punched him with all my might, but it only made him raise his head, a loud ugly laugh escaping his lips.

"Honey, if you're gonna keep fighting, you'll end up with your head crushed under my bike," he said, matter of factly as if it was a freakin game!!

I stopped for a moment as tears welled up in my eyes, the last thing I heard and saw was,"get rid of that outsider!!" From the guy who took me who said it to the other bikers, and some of the bikers who obeyed and roamed around the 'save' guy.

And then, the biker who took me drove through the night as fast as the motorbike ever seemed to be able to go.

**********†*********†**********

A/N: who is that 'save' guy?? You know him, don't you?? :)

Oh, and also..

Sorry for not updating in a while, but I've been too busy with life that keeps throwing stuff at me mercilessly. And I've been having a mini writer's block. And it's delaying me from updating these days, too.

I'm really sorry, to all my readers. I'll try to update more for you all. And thank you all for sticking this far with me. Really *throws big hearts to everyone!* 💕💕💕💕💖!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Love yourselves! 💕💕✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.8K 55
A BTS FF. You are the new kid in town and school just got interesting. Right from the first time you walk into your classroom, seven boys interrupt y...
564K 20.4K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
596 32 21
After accidentally drowning some books, Jungkook found himself working in the universities library as punishment. He didn't mean to drown them, infa...