Delighted To Love You: A Dram...

By HP4lyfe2020

This is the sequel to Fated to Love You and picks up right after the birth of Draco and Hermione's first chil... More

Part 1: Chapter 1
Part 1: Chapter 2
Part 1: Chapter 3
Part 1: Chapter 4
Part 1: Chapter 5
Part 1: Chapter 6
Part 1: Chapter 7
Part 1: Chapter 8
Part 1: Chapter 9
Part 1: Chapter 10
Part 1: Chapter 11
Part 1: Chapter 12
Part 1: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 3: Intro
Part 3: Chapter 1
Part 3: Chapter 2
Part 3: Chapter 3
Part 3: Chapter 4
Part 3: Chapter 5
Part 3: Chapter 6
Part 3: Chapter 7
Part 3: Chapter 8
Part 3: Chapter 9
Part 3: Chapter 10
Part 3 Chapter 11
Part 3: Chapter 12
Part 3: Chapter 13
Part 3: Chapter 14
Part 3: Chapter 15
Part 3: Chapter 16
Part 3: Chapter 17
Part 3: Chapter 18
Part 3: Chapter 19
Part 3: Chapter 20
Part 3: Chapter 21
Part 3: Chapter 22
Part 4: Bonus Chapters
Part 4: Chapter 1
Part 4: Chapter 2
Part 4: Chapter 3
Part 4: Chapter 4
EXCITING NEWS!!
Part 4: Chapter 5
Part 4: Chapter 6
Part 4: Chapter 7
Part 4: Chapter 8
Part 4: Chapter 9
Part 4: Chapter 10
Part 4: Chapter 11
Part 4: Chapter 12
Part 4: Chapter 13
Part 4: Chapter 14

Epilogue

4.9K 151 33
By HP4lyfe2020

The Malfoys - Aries - 36, Scorpius - 29, Athena - 28, Narcissa Jo - 27, Lyra - 25

The Potters: Teddy - 36, James - 30, Albus - 28, Lily - 26

The Notts: Thomas and Taylor - 28

The Zabinis: Marco - 29, Antonio - 26

The Weasleys (Ron and Padma): Ravi - 35, Rose - 29, Hugo - 26

JULY 2035 MALFOY RESIDENCE - GODRIC'S HOLLOW

"Hermione relax, they'll be here."

"How do you know?" she replied, pacing back and forth in front of Draco as he sat on the sofa reading a book.

"Because they said they would be. You know Albus and Athena are always late for everything. They have to get all thirty of their offspring ready. It can't be an easy task."

Hermione's lips quirked upward in a slight smile. "They don't have thirty children."

Draco snorted. "Close enough."

"Mum is Athena here yet?" Narcissa Jo asked as she walked into the drawing room balancing her son on her hip.

"Not yet," Hermione replied.

"Oh good. Here dad can you take him for a few minutes?" She handed Draco the squealing child. "Thanks I'm going to take a nap. Wake me when it's time to go."

Hermione's head snapped up. "Go? Go where? Draco where are we going? What's going on? You said we were having a small dinner with the kids here at the house."

Draco glared at Narcissa Jo who was smiling sheepishly. "I meant, let me know when it's time to go to the dining room to eat, obviously mum." She glanced over at Draco who was shaking his head. "Thanks for holding him daddy. I'll be in my old room."

She dashed out of the drawing room leaving Hermione to glare at Draco. "Draco I thought we were done with the elaborate surprises."

"I never said that," he replied, standing up to bounce his crying grandson.

Makayla came flying into the room followed by Emlyn and Edmon. "Gramma!" they all shouted in unison.

"I guess Athena's here," Draco commented with a laugh as Hermione was attacked by their grandchildren.

Athena came into the drawing room, with one heel on and her blonde hair a curly mess as her youngest child clung to her ankle. "Did we miss the portkey?!"

"Damn it Athena!" Draco said rolling his eyes. "Way to ruin the surprise."

"Oh shit I didn't even see mum under the kids over there. Happy anniversary mum!"

"Watch your language Athena but thank you dear. And I don't care where we go, but you are not going anywhere by portkey. You're six months pregnant. I'm surprised Albus was agreeable to that."

"Am I ever agreeable to anything Athena decides Aunt 'Mione?" Albus asked as he came into the room. "But you're right. She just meant for the big kids. Come on Athena we have to go."

"Ooh you're right honey but where are the other kids?"

"Still in the car. I saw no need to wake them up. Don't worry Remus is out there with them."

"Okay good I'm coming. Edmon and Emlyn behave! If they don't, just smack them around a bit it usually calms them down."

"Mum!" the twins shouted.

"I'm kidding! Alright bye my babies! Bye mum and dad!"

She disappeared around the corner picking up the child clinging to her ankle and handing her to Albus.

"That girl is a whirlwind," Hermione said with a grin. "So where are we going?"

Draco scoffed. "Like hell I'm telling you. You stay here I'll be back."

Draco walked out of the drawing room with his grandson and upstairs to Scorpius' old room casting a silencing charm behind him.

"Are you all in here?"

Ginny replied. "Yeah everyone's here. I did a head count."

"Great. Thanks Gin. So Hermione's downstairs being distracted by Makayla, Eddy and Emmy. We're right on track. Everyone knows their jobs right?" he said, returning Narcissa Jo's son to his father.

They all nodded in the crowded room.

"Good. By the way Athena, great job looking frazzled; Your mum really bought it."

Athena laughed nervously while she tried to put on her other heel. "Yeah. I was acting. Not actually frazzled at all."

Albus snorted beside her and she elbowed him in the side.

"Alright people let's go!" Draco said authoritatively. "And don't let Hermione see you!"

Draco headed back downstairs and into the drawing room where Emlyn was detailing what she had learned at primary school the previous day to a thoroughly interested Hermione.

Draco sat down and watched his wife interact with their grandchildren with a smile on his face. Narcissa Jo's son toddled into the room a few minutes later and Draco scooped him into his arms. That was the signal that everything was ready.

Makayla grabbed her cousin from Draco and ran from the room with Emlyn and Edmon hot on her heels much to Hermione's confusion.

"What was that about?" Hermione asked with a grin.

Draco shrugged. "They're your grandchildren, you tell me."

"Cut the crap Draco," she said laughing. "We've been married for 30 years. I know you're up to something."

He scoffed. "Of course you do. Your children can't keep a secret. This is why I never tell them anything." He took her hand and led her through the kitchen to the backdoor.

"Come on tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me where we're going Draco," she responded still laughing.

"We're going to to the backyard," he replied opening the backdoor and leading her onto the porch.

"And after that?"

"Just trust the process, my love," he said, pulling a portkey out of his pocket. "You ready?"

"Am I ever ready for your elaborate surprises?"

"Nope," he replied with a smile. "Anyway, hold tight to me; We don't want you falling."

She laughed. "Are you still using that line after all these years?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It still works doesn't it?" He took hold of her and the portkey activated.

They landed and Hermione looked around confused for a brief moment. "Draco did you bring me to Barcelona again?! Oh my goodness! You know how much I love Spain," she said beaming up at him.

"I'm aware honey. But look closer."

She walked over to one of the vendor booths and saw Makayla and Remus standing there. "Hola Señor y señora! Quieren comprar algo?"

Hermione laughed heartily. "Oh sweet Merlin! When did you learn how to speak Spanish Makayla?"

"Abuelo taught me," she said with a smile, her blue eyes shining with glee.

"Herms," Draco said softly. "Look around."

Hermione turned around and gasped, bringing her hands up to cover her mouth. "Draco. You didn't."

Draco smiled proudly. "I absolutely did."

Draco, with the help of their family and friends, had turned their backyard into a tour of all the places he had ever taken her for anniversaries and birthdays, starting with their first date chasing the New Year all those years ago.

He took her hands in his and smiled down at her. "I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our thirtieth anniversary than revisiting all of our adventures, this time with our friends and family. I've always said I wanted to give you the world, and so I did."

Hermione had tears rolling down her cheeks as she gazed up at her husband. "So we took a portkey to our own backyard?" she asked, laughing heartily when he nodded.

"After all this time, you are still a sap Draco Malfoy!" She reached up and kissed him firmly, laughing as Makayla and Remus gagged in protest. 

"Come on love," Draco said, taking Hermione's hand. "Let's go see the world."

They walked around to all of the different "countries", tasting food and talking to their friends and family who were representing the different countries. After they had visited them all, Draco waved his wand and a tent appeared with a long table boasting Hermione's favorite foods from all of the places they had visited throughout the course of their marriage.

They sat down to dinner with everyone and enjoyed a meal full of laughter, delicious food and the occasional outburst from Athena or Ginny yelling at the children.

When they were all sated, Draco raised his glass to make a toast. "To my darling wife Hermione, you are truly an amazing woman. Not just because of your many accomplishments, but because of who you are as a person. Thirty years ago today, you married me. A flawed man with a huge debt to society. I told you then that I didn't deserve you and that I would spend the rest of my days doing everything I could to try to deserve you. What I wasn't counting on, was that you would continue to get better, effectively preventing me from ever catching up."

Laughter filled the air at his statement.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you and I can't wait to see where the next thirty years takes us."

They all raised their glasses and Draco took his seat again. "Are you enjoying yourself love?" he asked, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Immensely," she replied with a content sigh. "Thank you so much for this Draco. You've really outdone yourself this time. All of my favorite people in the same place at the same time. You are truly an amazing husband."

"I know," he said smugly.

She elbowed him with a laugh. "Don't make me take it back."

"Sorry sweetheart." He kissed her again.

"No but seriously, thank you."

"Anything for the greatest girl in the world. Now, how about we get out of here and have some alone time?" He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

She flushed and leaned in to whisper, "I thought you'd never ask."

A/N That's the epilogue! I tried not to give away too much of what's to come in the bonus chapters ;D. For those of you who were wondering why I chose to end the story when I did, even though I obviously have more in store for this story and it's characters: I wanted to make sure that it remained a Dramione story at it's core and I felt like I was getting away from that a bit. So I'm going to continue to explore Draco and Hermione and their kids through the Bonus Chapters. I really hope you stick around to read what's coming, because I do have more in store for these characters. Thanks for reading and as always please vote, comment and follow! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 19
A drarry love story. Draco is a girl in this named Dracy. Harry and her have been dating since 3rd year. Harry follows his father footsteps, James. A...
1K 8 20
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Hogwarts as Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy navigate their tumultuous relationship. From their initial...
6.1K 97 14
ALL RIGHTS GO TO 'frombluetored' ON ARCHIVEOFOUROWN.ORG Sequel to 'Put Your Guns Away It's Tea Time' Albus and Scorpius enter 5th year and explore th...
88.1K 2.5K 16
Draco turned and smiled at her when he heard her enter the room. "Hello, Hermione." "Can you please stop smiling at me like that?" she snapped. His s...