Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

38. Arrival of the Rings

4.6K 202 28
By Nekuru

I'd love to thank the 8% of my male readers out there🙇🙇🙏🏻

38. Arrival of the Rings

Tsuna and the gang thought that today was a fantastic day to go out! The sun was warm, the weather's not too hot and a perfect time to hangout and got to the sports center to swing the bat and hit balls.

Right now, we're all taking a break from all of the activities that we did at the sports center.

I silently thanked my body that my period ended yesterday, but I still wore a pad just in case. I sat beside Hari, who were chatting about how her arms are going to be sore tomorrow because she went all out batting the balls in the sports center.

Everyone was chatting happily and eating their own snacks, everything looks ordinar—

BOOM!

Shattered glass was falling toward our directiong follow by  the sound of explosion, ruining our peaceful chatterings.

Panicked screams of the citizens came after as everyone runs for safety, no one really expected for such event to happen.

I sigh to myself, that I spoke too soon, it seems that today refuses to be a normal day at all. The explosion came from one of the building, and a body came flying and landed directly to Tsuna's body. Followed by a familiar loud obnoxious scream came to the scene, telling that he'll cut everyone to pieces if we decide to interrupt.

Sqaulo's here...

That means Varia's arc is going to start soon!

The brown haired boy, name Basil and was heavily injured gave half of the vongola "rings", correction, fake Vongola rings to Tsunayoshi. Telling him that he should keep it safe from the white haired swordsman. The long white haired mafioso soon came in the scene, screaming 'Voi' and swinging sword in his hand.

"Give me those rings or I'll cut you to pieces!" He pointed his sword at our group, and everyone looks surprise at the silver haired man as they defended the brown haired boy with blue flames.

Gokudera started throw his signature move, which was throwing bomb at the swordsman, only for his bombs to be cut in half, causing for Gokudera's attack to be a futile move. A sword was about to cut the silver bomber into half when Yamamoto pulls him out by the nick of the time. The ravenette took out his bat, as it transforms into a katana. Yamamoto then start to swing his sword, he got the right aptitude to be a swordsman but the only problem is he lacks of experience.

"Your attack are too light!" Squalo easily deflected Yamamoto sword and knocked both Gokudera and Yamamoto out flying in the air.

The two crash, with no major injuries,  but they got unconscious from the impact. With no options left, Reborn shoots Tsuna with the dying bullet, their fight was somewhat on par but the time limit on the bullet has run short.

Their attempts to attack the white haired man miserably failed, he was completely too powerful for Tsuna's gang, he was just waaaay out of their league. The brown haired boy gave the rings to Tsuna, completing his mission, but the rings was stolen by the mysterious, loud swordsman.

He was about to leave when he learns that Tsuna was also a Vongola candidate, he changed his mind to leave to kill the sweet little boy name Tsuna instead. Within a second, Squalo was in front of Tsuna, his sword raised in the air as he was about to take a swing to kill.

"Oya, oya it's not nice to swing a sword like that, Squalo" I jumped between Tsuna and Squalo, I smiled at the mafioso, with his sword between my fingers, few inches away from cutting Tsuna's neck.

"E-elliot-sempai!" Tsuna spoke weakly "its dangerous.. please.. run. away..."

"I'm going to be fine, Tsuna." I managed to get in front of Tsuna by the nick of the time, holding the tip of Squalo's sword with my index and middle finger "you already got what you want, why don't you scram off?"

I ask in a polite tone but it seem that I manage to piss him even further, as he forcefully removed his sword from my grip, causing to lightly graze my two finger. He immediately jumped back while I immediately went to borrow Yamamoto's bat that is still in its Katana form.

"The sword's not bad at all!" I stared at the sword for a good few seconds before swinging it in the air, so that I have a good idea how to work with it.

I took my sweet time walking towards, Squalo. The second he let his guard down, closing his eyes. I took a huge dash my sword pointing toward to his heart, as well as an explosion of killing intent was released.

Squalo was able to deflect my attack a few inches before I could stab him, we continued to exchange blows one after another, neither unwilling to lose. The next thing I know, is that my sword was dancing with his, as if we are having a dance, competing who would dominate this stage.

The of sound metal clanging was being exchange at an rapid pace, even ordinary people are able to keep up. One after another, hit after hit, the two of us didn't even seem to notice our surroundingsas. A crazed smile etched into his lips as he's clearly enjoying our fight.

(The shortie is Elias)

His swings has heavy and powerful impacts and at the same time quite fast a perfect swordsman for assassinations. Well, not that it matters as long as I minimize my movement and casualties until the police arrives, then it would mean I've done a great job!

"I don't really feel like playing with you today, perhaps you didn't understand me the first time." I grumble, treating it as if it was a child's game "Lo dirò di nuovo, vai a casa squalo." (I'll say it again, go home Squalo)

I spoke in Italian in a much more threatening tone, that way, no one would really understand my words other than Reborn and Gokudera but the silver bomber's unconscious, so yey for me! I internally thanked Charles teaching me Italian for those three months. This time Squalo was taken aback by my words, causing for him to flinch a bit. He then observes me like a hawk, analyzing me.

"...quel marchio." (...That trademark) He whispers in Italian before yelling again, everyone was appalled at the situation, the man who attacked them are now yelling in strange language at me "Voi... Vieni dalla Famiglia Lin?!" (You... Are you from Lin Family?!)

I didn't speak any words, only a smile crept in my face, enough evidence for him to confirm my identity. While the others still wondering the contents of our conversation. Not that I am trying to hide it from them.

"I really don't like to repeat myself, Squalo" I returned to my mother language with a smile on my face, I lowered my head a bit looking at the white haired swordsman, my hair covered my other eye. I'm not sure how I look like but it seem that it was enough for him to walk away "also say hi to your boss! I do expect the most welcoming hello when you come back!"   

"I don't understand why you're siding with these trash but I'll definitely won't come back here!"

"Let's see about that" I smirk, the two of us leers at each other.

Squalo clicked his tongue, and leave the scene quietly. The moment he wasn't anywhere to be seen. A huge sigh of relief escape my lips as my legs gave out on me while I use Yamamoto's bat as support to softly land on the floor. Everyone started to help each other and went to the hospital to get treated.

____
____

"Oh man, that was soooo scary!" I whined while Hari stayed by my side, panicking a bit as she tend to my cut.

"You say that, but you were the one with the least injury" Reborn points out, all of us was in a one huge room, and receiving different treatments "and you barely out of sweat fighting him." 

The three of us was somewhere near a wall, no one was really paying attention to us since we're not that injured heavily. But we watched everyone worry over Basil, who's injured and unconscious at the moment.

"Fighting him is such a pain in the ass. You do know that they'll realize the rings was fake and they're going to come after us soon." I grumbled while Tsuna gave me bewildered look but stayed with the Basil, since I was the only one who was able to fight him "I think you need to Tutor Tsuna a bit faster than usual, since they won't survive when they face Varia at their current state! I can help out if you want."

"No, you don't have to. You're busy with other things, I don't want your schedule to be ruined." Reborn declined on my offer, knowing that it might affect Chrome's training.

"There's nothing I could teach her other than self defense, other than that, I believe he's much more suitable to teach chrome." I sigh, as I put a band-aid on my finger, while I watch the others looks pissed that they couldn't do anything. 

Reborn hums, then leaves to check out how Tsuna's doing while Dino breaks the news about the real Vongola rings, Tsuna panics seeing the real deal. He naturally refuses to do anything with the rings but I giggled internally knowing that he can't run away from it.

I suppose today's not bad, other than getting attacked by Squalo

______

(Not my art, but do enjoy Squalo's sexiness!)

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 324 74
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...
3.1K 109 30
.•♫•♬•ANIME VARIOUS×OC•♬•♫•. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...