Classic {Jerrie}

By jerriedoeee

Perrie and Jade are two regular girls attending the same college. When the two girls become roommates they hi... More

Classic {Jerrie}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaper 9
Please Read!!!
Chapter 10
Last Time Plz Read
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Good News
Check out Book 2

Chapter 21

3.4K 141 21
By jerriedoeee

Jades POV

"Jade we gotta go" Cecelia says placing her hand on my shoulder. I don't move I keep my eyes on my mum. She has the whit sheet over her but I know she's under there and it's killing me that she's gone.

I never thought I would see the day where I loose my mum. Why didn't she tell me she was sick, all this time I was here she said she was fine and all that medication were just vitamins. Why was I so stupid.

"Jade" Cecelia says again "Jade we have to go the doctors are going to take her out of this room" she says and I stand up not taking my eyes off the whit sheet that my mum lies underneath.

"She's in a better place" I mumble and walk out of the room with cece behind me. Tears were falling down my eyes. I don't wanna leave her, I'm suppose to be leaving the hospital with her whole she's happy and healthy.

I've called my brother and he just can't. Shireen says that he's way to upset. I know how he's feeling right now. I guess they'll be here in a few days cause now well have to start planning....a funeral.

"C'mon you could stay the night at my house if you'd like" cece says and I nod my head. I'm pretty tired but I know I'm not going to be able to sleep. I've been here since about six in the morning, she was so weak when I got here it just hurt me. I don't even wanna think about this right now.

"Thanks cece"

"It's no problem" she says and wraps her arm around my shoulder. I lay my head against her and wrap my arm around her waist as we walk out of the hospital.

Perrie's POV

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry and Niall.

"We're going to get Leigh and Jesy" Niall says.

"What for I though we were going to go to jades"

"We are"

"But were going to get Leigh and Jesy to come with us Leigh-Anne told us about jades mum this morning and I'm pretty sure t would be good if we all go, and it's less awkward for Jade if all of us go" Harry explains and I nod.

"Man Norma was like another mum to us back in school all those days we would head to jades place afterwards and just all chill" Niall says

"Yeah miss those days" Harry adds

I listen to their conversation about all the things they used to do in school and I laughed at some things but the others were sweet cause they had so many memories with Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne, they also mentioned a boy named Liam, wonder what happened to him.

When we get to Jesy and Leigh's place we enter the building and go to there flat and Harry knocks on the door.

Not even a couple seconds later Jesy opens the door and Leigh-Anne is peeking her head to see who it is behind Jesy.

"Oh hey guy, hey Perrie" Jesy says. Wow even though the situation were in I'm surprised Jesy said hi to me. I haven't really gotten a chance to talk with her yet. I smile and wave to her. She doesn't look like she's in the best of mood, same with Leigh.

"Hey Jes how ya doing" Harry ask and she shrugs.

"Well we came cause we herd about jades mum and we though that we would all go out and pay her a visit just to see if she's alright and give respect to Norma, we got some cloths and money so maybe we could stay down there for a bit" Harry explains.

"I mean......" Jesy starts off

"We'd love to" Leigh says before Jesy could finish saying anything. I could tell Jesy didn't want to go, but I don't think it's because of a bad reason, she's probably just upset about Norma being gone.

"Come in" Leigh says and we all step in with our bags in our hand. After I got Harry and Niall from the field we went back to our dorms and got some cloths and money so we could go see Jade. I explained everything to Emmy and she understood. I told her that I might not make it back just incase we win the fashion week offer but this is more important and I'm glad she took it so well. I think it would be best if we stay a couple days and help Jade calm down or at least just be there for her.

We all sit down on the couch and Leigh stands in front of us while Jesy down the hall to their room I'm assuming.

"Sorry guys Jesy isn't in the best mood and I mean I'm not either but we'd love to go and I'm just gonna go help pack us some stuff so make yourselves comfy" she says and we nod out heads. She half smiles and turns around and walks down the hallway as well.

I hope Jade doesn't get upset that I'm going to. That's the least thing I wanted to do right now, during this time in her life. I just wanna be there to comfort her, all that drama were in right now doesn't even matter, all that matters is we help Jade get through this.

"Guys I'm scared" I say

"Why?" they ask in sync.

"Well I wanna be there to comfort Jade but I can't help but think she's going to be upset with me, I know none of the drama matters right now but what if Jade just doesn't want me to comfort her, I just wanna be there for her" I sigh

"Perrie" Niall sighs "Jade isn't mean like that, I know the situation is fucked up right now but that doesn't mean it can't be pushed aside for now, we all need to get through this, especially Jade and her family and I think she'll be happy that we are ALL coming" he say.

"Yeah Jade knows deep inside that she would want you their to comfort her and yell her that everything is going to be alright" Harry continues.

I take a deep breath and nod my head. "You guys are right" I admit and I place one arm around both of their shoulder and pull the in for a hug.

About ten minuets later Jesy and Leigh come out, dressed and with bags in their hands.

"Ready" leigh says and we stand up and head for the door. Jesy grabs the car keys and we walk out of the door. I wanna say sorry to Jesy and make sure she's alright. When they lock the door I let the rest walk ahead and I stay behind with Jesy.

"You alright?" I ask

"I've seen better days Perrie she chuckles weakly. I nod my head understandingly.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about everything and-"

"Perrie it's okay, really I should be the one apologizing to you, you didn't know what was going on with everything and that's not your fault" she says

I smile and nod my head. We stop and she gives me a quick hug and hug her back. when we pull away we both chuckle and continue to walk with the others.

It's good that I've fixed things with everybody else but Jade is the most important to me and I want to make everything up to her.

Jesy unlock the door and her and Leigh sit in the front while Harry and Niall sat in the backseat with me. I was in the middle since I was the shortest.

"Alright let's go" Jesy says starting up the car and pulling out the Parkin lot. She turns the radio up a bit. were all silent and I guess it's cause nobody really know what to say. I mean what can you say in this situation?

I lean over and rest my head in Nialls shoulder and I close my eyes. I'm tired and maybe if infall asleep we will get there much faster. I know by the time we get there it will be pretty late a night though, since it's a five hour drive, so I've herd"

Zayns POV

I was sitting at the edge of my bed my hands balled up in fist. Ugh now I regret not doing anything to Jade that day. I hate her, how could Perrie be in love with her, she's a girl that's not how it works.

"Maybe you need to do something about this, instead of being all upset about it"

"What am I suppose to do sam? it's not everyday you find out your girl friend leave you cause she want to be with with......with some stupid girl"

He sigh and nods his head. I mean Jade was his girlfriend and she left him, but it wasn't really for the same reason, Sams kinda an ass when it comes to girls so I would reject anything.

"Hey didn't you say you were going to call her mum or something like that" Sam says and I look up at him. A smirk plastered on my face. I mean I know for a fact that Perrie's mum wouldn't be happy with this and even though Perrie acts as if it won't upset her I know it will some how.

"Toss me my phone" I say

"Toss?" he chuckles

I groan and roll my eyes realizing what I just said. "oh would you shut up and throw me my phone you idiot" I say and he chuckles throwing me my phone.

"You said it not me" he chuckles laying down on his bed.

I unlock my phone and scroll through my contacts for Mrs. Edwards number. When I find it I quickly press call and hold the phone up to my ear.

This should break the ice and fix this mess. I mean I would love to have Perrie back and this is the only way I can think of. Perrie cares way too much of what her mum thinks. A couple second later I herd her voice through the phone.

"Oh Zayn is that you how are you?" she ask.

"Im fine Mrs. Edwards but I think I have some unpleasant news that you should know about" I say smirking a bit.

Sorry I was gonna update sooner but it's the last week of school and I'm stuck doing a whole bunch of finals and stuff you know. Anyway what did you think of the chapter and Zayn being a little chicken shit snitch lol jk!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
7.2K 205 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
471K 18K 90
@jadethirlwall: hey, we should hang out someday @perrieedwards: mmmh sorry, you're not my type lol In which Jade follows Perrie and tries to get her...
91K 3K 19
Jade and Perrie. Perrie and Jade. Best friends forever, or so Perrie thought until one day Jade leaves without even a goodbye. Years later, Perrie's...