Cai XuKun x Reader✓

By FishnetShirtKunKun

A scarf offering from a celebrity and took the offering randomly not thinking twice. A weird high school love... More

Prologue And Other Stuff
White Scarf 001
Awaken By a Stranger 002
Grabbed By A Mysterious Hand 003
Fever Fom Fans?!! 004
Who's 可可?! 005
The Cute Tea Shop Owner 006
The Petals You Left 007
I Offer You My Heart 008
I Don't Know This Feeling Jung Jung! 009
Chinese New Year Festival 010
Do You Know the Difference Between Tea and Coffee? 011
Bitter but Sweet?! 012
Death?! 013
Moving Away but He doesn't Know 014
Important~
Fireworks and Drowning?? 016
Important~
Unexpected Surprises Part 1 017
Unexpected Surprises Part 2 018
Important~
Couple Photos??!! 019
Kun Kun Save me or Was It Save You? 020
Childhood Memories 021
The Mountains of Light or was It Love? 022
Blooming Like A Flower 023
坤可's Tea Shop 024
The Fun Times 025
Happy Moments 026
Eating Up Jealousy 027
Fallen Drunk 028
I Love---- 029
Rightfully Mine 030
Starting Another Journey 031
The Time I Leave For Good 032
Taking My Words Back 033
Broken Pencils and Ripped Paper 034
I Hate Li Shao Su End of Sentence 035
Me and You Is A Never 036
Eating A Fortune Cookie 037
I'll Enjoy The Time I Have With You Guys 038
Falling Like A Knee Down 039
Explanation First 040
Important~
Love In Another Situation 041
Leaking Period 042
False World 043
Orders From Jung Jung 044
Really? Are You Cheating On Me with Me?? 045
You and I, Moments 046
Observing Your Features 047
Unhuman Him 048
My Heart Only Beats For You 049
Acting Class With Jackson 050
Recording Tea in a Tea Shop 051
Ready to Eat or Marry? 052
You and I 053
Code
Special Chapter: Halloween Special
Just A Random Note

So You Kept It From Me! 015

1.1K 33 39
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment!!!  Thx for the support!

And as you guys know the voting for what I'm writing next has ended and the result was Jung Jung that I will be writing about but don't worry~ I'm gonna make a Cai XuKun one at the same time but they will mostly update once a week or not because I'm writing this one!

Sorry for the short chapter~ And I hope things just gets sweet but with a mix of bitter.  

This was updated early because I have things to do like read a new book and etc~ This chapter has not yet been edited.

I'm so hyped for the next ep of Idol Producer!!

(Y/N) Pov:

                          A few hours later I heard vehicle noises. "(Y/N) wake up~" I heard someone said. I opened my eyes to see Jung Jung there. "Hello~" I said. "(Your Nickname) you probably want an explanation of what you saw on TV." Jung Jung said. "Um....yeah." I said. "Either way at the end you will hate me then." he said. "So you know how I either only kiss you on your cheeks or hands....and never on your lips." he said. "I always wonder why too." I said. "You kept avoiding me when I want to kiss you on your lips~" I said. "Well, I'll be there for you even if you hate me (Y/N)..." he said. "Mkay~" I said. "I don't kiss you on your lips it's because you basically belong to Cai XuKun and he will do anything to find you~" he said.

                     "I don't want you to get hurt, but I'm friends with him and your special to him..." "There's something I wanted to tell you now...." "You loved him or maybe you still do, but I don't know (Y/N)." "You fell in love with him and same goes for him, he fell for you." Jung Jung said. "You got into a car crash after when he gave you very heart breaking news because he wanted to break up with you." "Yet I only knew half of the story...I only found you there lying on the street with a crowd surrounding you.." he said. "I'll always be there for you (Your Nickname)~" he said again. "Why didn't you tell me this...." I said as I feel tears dripping down my cheeks. "Don't cry (Y/N)~" he said as he wiped my tears. "You can't stop this from happening!" I suddenly shouted. "Don't even try to open my room's door!" I shouted as I ran to my room and locked it. I block the door with heavy objects.

-Flashback-

"All I need a fraction of your love~" I heard a voice said.

-End of Flashback-

                "Why do you always hurt my head!!!!!" I shouted. "You took everything away from me!!!!" "Yet you're making me remember every single existence of you~" "Why does this only happen to me!" I shouted while my tears drip onto the floor. Every single beat of my heart and your eyes....My head hurts...My sight soon turn black....

Cai XuKun Pov:

                       I followed Jung Jung's car after the interview. I had a theory he was gonna go to (Y/N)'s house. After all I checked if she still lived in her old apartment that apparently Jung Jung is still helping her pay the rent with his tea shop money. The car ride was so long and I was scrolling through my Weibo messages, it was mostly support.

                    When the car stopped, I got out and saw Jung Jung opening the front door and Nong Nong was there to greet him. "Hello~" someone said. "(Your Nickname) you probably want an explanation of what you saw on TV." Jung Jung said. "Um....yeah." someone said. It sounded like a girl. "Either way at the end you will hate me then." he said. "So you know how I either only kiss you on your cheeks or hands....and never on your lips." he said. "I always wonder why too." she said. It's (Y/N)~ "You kept avoiding me when I want to kiss you on your lips~" she said. "Well, I'll be there for you even if you hate me (Y/N)..." he said. "Mkay~" she said. "I don't kiss you on your lips it's because you basically belong to Cai XuKun and he will do anything to find you~" he said. "I don't want you to get hurt, but I'm friends with him and your special to him..." "There's something I wanted to tell you now...." "You loved him or maybe you still do, but I don't know (Y/N)." "You fell in love with him and same goes for him, he fell for you." Jung Jung said. "You got into a car crash after when he gave you very heart breaking news because he wanted to break up with you." "Yet I only knew half of the story...I only found you there lying on the street with a crowd surrounding you.." he said. "I'll always be there for you (Your Nickname)~" he said again.

                       "Why didn't you tell me this...." she said as I heard her crying. "Don't cry (Y/N)~" he said."You can't stop this from happening!" she suddenly shouted. "Don't even try to open my room's door!" she shouted. "Oh no..." I said. If she ends up killing herself...it's my fault. I went to the front door that was wood so I kicked it down. "Jung Jung where's (Y/N)?" I asked. Jung Jung pointed at a door to a room. I ran towards the door.

                   I tried opening it but it was locked. Well now I need to give it a try and kick the door down. I kicked the door and it was broken a bit. I kicked it again and the door fell down this time. I saw a lot of stuff in the way. I moved every single object in my way and my hand got scratches and it started to bleed a little bit. When I finished moving the stuff my hands were just bleeding. I saw (Y/N) lying on the ground. I ran to her and lifted her up and tucked her in her bed. I heard her whispering something. "Kun Kun~....Kun Kun~" I heard her whisper. "Don't leave me...." she said as she grabbed my hand. "I won't leave you this time I promise~" I said. I fell asleep holding her hand.

~Time Skip~

                   (Y/N) Pov: I woke up by the sounds of chirping birds. I felt my hand being weighed down by something. I turned my head and I saw a stranger lying there head on my bed peacefully asleep. I glanced at there other hand and it had blood dripping. Did he faint? "Wake up!" I shouted at him. He suddenly opened his eyes and he looked at me. "Your awake (Your Nickname) ~" he said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Maybe you would remember me if I do something~" he said. "I just need your permission (Your nickname)~" he said. "Um..Ok." I said. "You said yes so~" he said as he got closer to me. His lips were on mine.

~Flashback~

               He placed his hand on my face. His touch made blood rush to my face. My heart beat increased. What is he doing....His face was getting closer. I feel his lips touch mine. I closed my eyes while firework noises were in the air.

                   "I'm sorry for misunderstanding Kun Kun~" I said. "You owe me something now~" he said winking. Then he pulled me in close and kissed my nose. "You thought I was gonna kiss you on your lips~" he said while laughing. "Of course not!" I said when I feel my face being heated up. "I love you (Y/N) and forever~" he said as his lips touched mine.

~End of Flashback~

                  "Now do you remember me?" he asked. "You just gave me flashbacks of someone that kissed me before." I said. "Well, (Your Nickname) do you wanna relive one of your best days with me and your friends?" he asked. "Sure!" I said and he smiled at me. "Well, I'm gonna call the guys over and you get ready." he said as he walked out of the room.

Vote and Comment!!!

Was this chapter bitter or sweet?

See ya on the next chapter which is tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 24.3K 60
His beauty was unjustifiable through words. The Intelligence pummeled the greatest of minds. Voice, deeper than the darkest Abyss of sea and emotions...
85.4K 2.1K 50
(n.) a brief but intense infatuation for (someone). A Cai Xukun fan fiction. Short chapters intended. I do not own any of the characters and media I...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...