Single Father; G.B.D✔

Da dolansonly636

I didn't know I'd fall in love with a single father *Completed* Altro

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
sequel is out
I need help :(
EXTREMELY VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 15

5.9K 101 14
Da dolansonly636

*LONG CHAPTER*

Grayson's POV

It was still kinda dark, I got ready and was on my way to work. Not realizing a mactruck slammed on his breaks, I rammed in the back of him. "Fuck!" I felt a stronger impact from behind then black out.

- Storms POV -

I arrived and walked in, I looked for Ethan, He was near the back of the waiting room pacing around. "Is he ok?" I asked running to him. "I don't know he's in surgery right now" Ethan hugged me as I hugged him crying.

"Shh it's ok" He ran his fingers through my hair, Like Grayson does. "W-what happ-pend?" I asked, "There was a 6 car pile up with 2 mac trucks and Grayson was between them." He explained.

"Ethan why did this have to happen?" He let me go, "I don't know, but whatever happens, You have to promise to stick together for Edwin" I nodded. "Family of Grayson Dolan" Ethan and I walked up.

"Grayson is in severe damage, There's a 50/50 chance he will make it" I covered my mouth and dropped to the floor crying.

"Storm, Come on stay strong" Ethan picked me up and carried me bridal style and sat me in a chair. "I'll be back ok" I nodded, He walked over to the doctor.

-Ethan's POV-

"He just got out of surgery, He should wake up in a few minutes, he lost a lot of blood and he may have lost some memory, When the nurse comes out to come see him, Grayson's in room 247" The doctor explained.

"Umm ok thank you" I shook his hand and Walked back to Storm telling her. "Dr. Vishnet report to room 247, I repeat Dr. Vishnet report to room 247 immediately" I looked at Storm, "Isn't that Grayson's?" She asked, I nodded. She stood up running I chased after her but she was too fast at this point.

-Storms POV-

I ran faster then I have ever, I made it to his room, The monitor was hold in a beep, They put the chest plates to his chest and shocked him. They did again, Then again, Then again. "We got him" I watched the heart monitor rate go up higher.

I cried louder but I was happy still shocked at what just happened. The doctor let me walk over to him. Ethan walked in, I grabbed Grayson's hand as tears rolled down my cheek. "He's still alive" Ethan said.

I nodded and kissed Grayson's hand, I felt him move. "Grayson" He looked at me, He looked at me like he didn't know me. "Who am I?" I asked, "Storm" He responded. "What am I to you?" I asked, "Your- your my beautiful girlfriend" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Where's Edwin?" He asked, "He's at the daycare" I said, Grayson nodded and looked at E. "Hey bro" Ethan said, "Hey" Gray smiled.

I wiped my tears, He had a bruise around his left eye and stitches on his side, A cast on his arm, He looked horrible.

"I'm tired but i'm scared to sleep" He said, "Baby sleep, Ok, you will feel better" I told him, "Hold my hand" I smiled and grabbed his hand setting in the chair near the bed.

I watched him fall asleep, Ethan had gone to get some coffee. I got a call from Brooklyn, "Brook" I said, "Hey, Is he ok?" She asked, "Yeah he's fine, I hope, How's Edwin?" I asked. "He's sleeping right now, It's really crowded but all the girls showed up, Don't stress it though, You need to be there for Grayson" She said, "Ok I love you sis" I call her sis sometimes, she's like a sister to me. "Love you too" I hung up and rubbed Grayson's hand. He moved slightly and started crying in pain. "Shh baby it's ok" I stood up rubbing his head.

Ethan came back and handed me a cup. "Thanks" He nodded as I took a sip. "I heard about Brooklyn being pregnant" I smiled, Ethan looked up and smiled. "Yeah"

*2 weeks later*

I was driving Grayson home. "How are you feeling?" I asked, "Tired" He responded. "I'm sorry baby" I held his hand

"How's Edwin?" he asked, "He hasn't been sleeping know your not here, But, He's been sleeping with me" I said, He nodded.

Grayson broke 3 ribs, sprained his ankle and had a few deep cuts but he made it through. I pulled in and Ethan came out helping him inside.

I walked inside. "Edwin guess who's home" I picked him up, Grayson came walking in with his crutches. Ethan sat him on the couch.

"Hey buddy" Grayson said. "Da da da da" Edwin said smiling. "I don't know if you can hold him" I said.

"I can try" Ethan took his crutches and I carefully sat Edwin on Grayson's lap. His arm heeled mostly.

He carefully held him. "I missed you" Grayson said. "He can kinda walk now" I smiled, He looked at me. "Can I see?" I nodded. I grabbed Edwin and stood him up.

He walked 3 steps then fell. Grayson smiled and looked at me. "Are you hungry?" I asked, "Yeah, Hospital food suck" I giggled, "Yeah it does" I agreed. "What do you want?" I asked, "Uhh I don't know" I looked in the fridge and grabbed leftover canned ham that Edwin and I had one night.

I warmed it up and brought it to him as he started eating. "Your supposed to bathe daily" i said reading the instructions.

Edwin was saying random stuff that we couldn't understand. "Edwin please be quiet daddy's head hurts" Edwin kept doing so and getting louder. "Edwin baby be quiet" I said, "I got him" Ethan said picking him up and bringing him to his room.

"Want to go lay down?" I asked, He nodded, I helped him get up and took him to the bed, He laid down and I covered him up.

"Can you help me" He asked trying to take his shirt off, "yeah" I raised it above his head and seen all the bruises, It hurt me seeing him like this.

"Do you want your pants off?" I asked, He nodded and I unbuttoned his pants pulling his pants down.

"If you need anything just tell me" He nodded and grabbed the TV remote. I shut the door and walked into Edwins room.

"He's laying down, Edwin can come out" Ethan let him crawl out. I picked him up as he giggled, "Da da da da" He said pointing at the door. "Ok but you have to be quiet" I walked in and Grayson was watching TV.

"Someone wanted you" I walked on my side of the bed and laid Edwin in the middle. Grayson carefully put his arm under Edwin and hugged him.

Grayson changed the channel to Mickey Mouse and they watched it together. I walked out and Brooklyn was back from her doctor's appointment. "How'd it go?" I asked, "The baby is perfectly healthy" She smiled looking at Ethan.

Ethan and Brooklyn are gonna stay the night so E can help Gray when we can't. I took out the bacon that was in the fridge and started cooking it, Brook came and helped with the pancakes. "I'm gonna go see if Gray is ok" I said, Brook nodded and I opened the door.

They were both sleeping and the TV was playing Mickey mouse still, I turned it off and turned off the light.

I walked back, "They are sleeping" I said, "E you hungry" Brook asked, "Hell yeah" We laughed and made the food, I put Edwins and Gray's in the fridge.

We all sat and ate dinner, I heard groaning and stood up walking in my room. Edwin was still sleeping and so was Grayson, His medecine was wearing off. He winced in pain and I walked over to him, He was sweating really badly.

I walked in the bathroom grabbing his medication and wet a rag. I laid the rag on his head and he opened his eyes. "Baby, Here take this" He barely sat up and took the 3 pills then swallowed with the water I had for him.

"Are you hungry? I made dinner" He shook his head no and laid back down. "I'll be back in an hour, i'll help you take a shower" He nodded closing his eyes and falling back to sleep. I didn't want Edwin to wake him so I picked him up and laid him in his own bed.

I walked back to the kitchen "He ok?" Brook asked, "yeah, Just gave him more medicine." she nodded and I got up doing dishes. I dried them off then walked into the living room, Finally, Getting to set down.

I sat down and turned on my phone, I heard Edwin cry over the baby monitor. I sighed standing up and walking into his room.

"Mommy" I picked him up, "What sweet baby pie?" I asked, He laid his head on my chest, I walked out and sat on the couch.

"Are you hungry?" He nodded and I stood up setting him in his high chair. I warmed up his food and broke his pancakes in small sized bites and did the same for the bacon. "Brook, Can you come feed him, I gotta give Grayson a shower" She walked in, "Ok" She sat down and fed him.

I walked in our room. "Grayson" He opened his eyes, "You gotta take a shower ok" He sat up and looked at the time, you could see in his eyes he was in pain. I helped him stand up as he limped to the bathroom.

I sat the shower chair in and he took his boxers off getting in. "Take one with me, Please" I sighed, and started running the water. "Baby I don't wanna accidently fall on you" I felt the temperature of the water.

"Please, I don't even wanna do anything but see your beautiful body" I sighed again and took off my shirt then my pants. I slid down my underwear and unsnapped my bra.

I pulled the shower plug and got in closing the glass door, the chair was big and I was able to set beside of Grayson,

I took a rag and put body wash on it, I softly cleaned his cuts as he winced in pain. "Shhh It's ok" I ran my fingers through his hair and cleaned his cuts.

I added conditioner to his hair and softly rubbed through his hair. I stood up and he held my waist, I rinsed his hair out and he looked at me. "I love you" He said, "I love you too" I responded as he kissed me. Our lips moved in sync as the water flowed over our bodies.

"Ready to get out?" I asked, He nodded and I got out, "I'm gonna get changed then help you out ok, He nodded again.

I got myself ready and walked back into the bathroom and opened the shower. "Can you step out?" I asked, He shook his head no, "Ethan" I yelled, He walked in, "Yeah?" He asked, "can you get him out?" He nodded and helped him step out.

"Thanks I got him from here" Ethan left the room and closed the door as I help Grayson walk out with a towel around his waist.

I sat him at the edge of the bed and dried his hair. I walked to the closet and got him underwear. He put it on and I laid him on the bed putting the blanket over him.

I walked out and grabbed Edwin, It was 9 o'clock and he needed to go to sleep. "Night guys" I said, "Night" Brook and E said, I brough Edwin to his room and put him in his white and green crocadile pajama's.

"Da da da da" "Ok, you can sleep with mommy and daddy" He smiled and I picked him up turning off the light and walking into my room.

I closed the door and laid Edwin in the middle, I turned off the light and got in on my side. I laid down and turned off my lamp. "I love you" Grayson said, "Love you too" I responded, "Love you Edwin" Grayson said again. "Da da da da" Edwin said, I smiled and closed my eyes. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

255K 4K 28
☁️It's not an easy job babysitting a fuckboys little sister and being his best friend with benefits girl☁️ COMPLETED MATURE ASS CONTENT DON'T REPORT...
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
221K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...