𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

By theshimmery_star

It's about two teenager who were bounded with something pure and unnamed. A story which started with a lot o... More

PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
Note
Coming back
PART-5
PART-6
15 May
❤PROMO❤
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
Shout out

CHARACTER SKETCH

19.8K 537 35
By theshimmery_star

Manik Malhotra: 24 years old. College heart throb. But a very good boy. He is the best student and singer of his college. He never made a girlfriend though every girl dies to be with him but he doesn't even look at them. He doesn't believe in this love. Something happens in past which changed him. Loves his family. Hate to remember his past. Recently joined business with his jiju and going to Toronto to handle there's branch. His Nick name is Aarav.

Manav Malhotra: 56 years old. Manik's father. He is a retired college teacher. He was in Dehradhun City College at first but due to some incidents he moved in to Mumbai. Very humble person. Loves his family a lot. Wants Manik to forget his past and move on.

Mona Malhotra: Manik's mother. She is dead. She was died because of heart disease which Manik doesn't know and assumes that it happened because of the past incidents.

Bulbul Mehta: 27 years old. Manik's elder sister. She is married to Vihaan Mehta. Loves his younger brother very much. Hates Dehradhun for some incidents.

Vihaan Mehta: 29 years old. Manik's jiju. He is a businessman by profession. He is very rich. He is an orphan but consider Manav as his own father. A very funny and jolly person. Afraid of his wife Bulbul. Crime in partner of Manik and Cabir. Always helps Manik.

Cabir Dhawan: 24 years old. Only friend of Manik in Mumbai. He is very funny and fun loving. He doesn't know Manik's past. His parents live in London so he is staying with Manik.

Nandini Murthy: 22 years old. Studies in Dehradhun City College. She is very introvert. She never made friend after some incidents. She has only one friend. She also works in Dehradhun Hospital as she has training in medical she is really afraid of his father. She is waiting for someone.

Ashok Murthy: He is Nandini's father. Very powerful person in Dehradhun. He has number of business in various fields. Hates middle class people. He wants everyone to follow him.

Priya Murthy: Nandini's mother. She is very sweet and kind lady. But afraid of her husband. Knows everything about her daughter but can't do anything.

Navya Naveli: only friend of Nandini. She knows everything about Nandini. Always helps her in everything. She wants Nandini to be happy in her life.

Harshad Sexena: Mad lover of Nandini. Wants to marry Nandini. He is orphan. Nandini's father took care of him after the death of his parents. He is totally a goon. He can do anything to get Nandini. Knows about Nandini's past.

So, it's the main characters of this book. Other's character will be introduced when they will be important. I will try to post first chapter of this book soon.
Please vote and comment.
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 31.3K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
882 101 6
Hello guys heres to my new MaNan story. have a look guys. This story is about two people who could never get along with each other. The people who...
7.6K 379 25
Where are you busy??? my jaan I'm not busy.... I'm free for you everytime.... really.... yeah.... Prit you don't even know today is our 1st an...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.1K 858 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...