Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

36. Recommendation

4.4K 201 9
By Nekuru

(DevArt: MarsyChaos/Mariru-san)

Ehehehe,

ty again for making my OC 

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

(A/n: Back In real life)

36. Recommendation

"Aand it took me a month to defeat my Uncle."

I told them my whole story to the two girls was sobbing their eyes out to the point its completely red and sniffling mess. The two of them looks at one another, then nods as if they both had somewhat semi-mutual agreement and tackled me with a hugat together. 

"I'm sorry Elias-nee san! I didn't know that you had to go through so much in releasing us" Chrome apologizes on me, sending her condolence "but I'm really grateful to you, so thank you very much for giving us such a wonderful opportunity."

"Elias, you idiot!" Hari yells at me, her snot was literally falling down to my clothes "why didn't you take me with you, I would've been there for you! It must've been hard, but I'm happy that you told me one of your secrets."

"...I'm sorry." I patted the two girls, comforting the two of them "I'd appreciate it if you guys not to tell anyone that I'm spying the Vongola. I won't tell them anything important but I really can't just tell a lie either."

"I understand, Elias nee-sama!" Chrome added a honorific to my name as we all decided to hit our beds and to apply back to our own schools.

The moment I entered the principal's office, he was surprise to see me and started arranging to register me back to the school's system. It was going to take some time since they were arranging my documents, once they finished, I was arranged assigned to go to the teacher lounge to give it to my homeroom teacher. Some girls who recognize gave me a smile and some form of greetings, even the new sixth graders was whispering. 

"Iru-sensei! I'm back, don't you miss me?!" I casually hug my homeroom teacher for the year the moment I arrive at the teacher's office, while he shiver in fear.

"Geh, your back. The school was absolutely in shambles when you left y'know" He took my documents and started to read it.

"Aw, so you did miss me!" I teased Iru-sensei "I'll take that as a compliment!"  

"Classes are about to start soon, so come with me for your class" Iru-sensei lightly flicks my forehead and he started to lead away, a cheeky smile creeps in my face since he didn't exactly denied that he missed me. 

"Your such a tsun-tsun, Iru-chan!" I chuckle, as the adult male simply grumbles, how his peace was disrupted by me.

My return seems to be such a controversial thing as some of the older and younger grade came to check out the class I was in once lunch started, students flooded the classroom I was at and started to bombarded me with questions to the point that I couldn't keep up. Even Tsuna's group came in to tackle hug me the moment they saw me was having a hard time protecting me. 

"Elliot-sempai! Welcome back!" Tsuna greets me with teary face "I'm glad that your back!"

"Yeah, I'm back. I'm glad that everyone's doing well!" I patted Tsuna's head as we depart from the hug "the last time I saw all of you was all beaten and unconscious."

"Eh!? How'd you know?!" Yamamoto asks in surprise "aw, shucks that was embarrassing!"

"Well, I have my ways." I chuckle, not elaborating the details "anyways, I'm glad to see you all well and healthy again!"

____

____

"Is it just me or Elliot-sempai looks really feminine lately?" Tsuna asks the group, which included me in that question "it's like sempai's feature are more softer, also your a lot skinnier than me!"

"Now that you mentioned it, I somewhat can see your point. It's like sempai's oozing that femininity." Yamamoto chuckles "I bet he can even capture a guy's heart if he dresses up as a girl!"

I'm a girl though...

That what I would love to say but I failed to tell that. Tsuna's gang and I went to the roof for lunch, I simply sighed at their conversation, random as always. I was suppose to feel offended by that but I didn't feel like arguing today.

I somewhat feel a bit lost hanging out with Tsuna's group, I started to feel unnatural being with them since I was just an extra that shouldn't exist. 

"Elliot-sempai, are you alright? You've been quiet for some time now." Yamamoto asks, noticing my lack of energy in their conversations.

"I'm fine, I'm still in vacation phase!" I convince the baseball-loving dude, patting his head "there's no need to worry!"

"If you say so..." He doesn't look convinced at all but he doesn't push any further. 

"Hey guys, I'm going ahead. I still need to catch up with the materials for school." I stood up in Tsuna's pack and I left them to their antics. 

I went to Namimori's library where everything was peaceful, I sat down and started to study the materials for the lessons that I missed. I already ask my teachers all the materials, so all I needed was to study and got their approval to miss their class so that I could do some self-study.

I lean back my chair placing study book in my face  hoping my brain could just absorb all information without reading. I take a deep breathe, hearing all of the chatterings all over the library. Isn't libraries supposed to be quiet?

Part of me misses the the student council room, where  I had the luxury  privacy and no one bothered me most of the time, while the other part didn't want to return since I keep remembering all the work I had to do.

"Oh, you cut your hair? You don't look too good since the last time I saw you." A voice ask, as I can hear the seat across me move "so you didn't tell them yet?"

"It was just an hair extensions. Also don't know how to break it to them" I lift the book off my face to see Dino sitting down "putting that topic aside, did Reborn ask you to tutor Kyoya? It's not like you can exactly refuse either"

"Eh, Reborn will?!" Dino looks at me in horror, causing me to chuckle "you know, you look better with a smile on your face."

"Geh, cliche alert! That was kinda cringy, Dino!" I joked, teasing the head of Chiavarone as giggles kept escaping my lips.

"Since when did you two got close?" Reborn jumps on the table we're in "also welcome back."

"A lot happened in Italy, I guess." I greeted Reborn "I hope that you've read my messages."

"I did, I'm curious. Who did you want to be Vongola's mist guardian?" Reborn asks me.

"Mukuro Rokudou."

I smile, testing the water on how comfortable they're at being Mukuro as their Mist guardian. Unfortunately, the calm atmosphere dissipates as tension rose quickly, the two flinches on hearing his name, knowing that he's someone that shouldn't be messed easily around.

The two of the look at me with disbelief as if I'm a mad lad, I sigh, giving up at the thought of letting the actual person participate.

"though that's what I'd love to say but let's just say I found someone similar to him."  

I showed them Chrome's picture as the two seem unconvinced looking at her, who looks too fragile and weak to be part of Vongola.

"Why would you suggest her?" Reborn requested a type of explanation for my ridiculous recommendation.

"She's connected to Mukuro's flames, causing for her to be able to use mist flames without any problems at all. I can't explain her situation properly since you have to hear it from her. She is a lot capable than you think she is. If you're worried about looking for a tutor, I'm already mentoring her." I plastered a smile on my face "time is running out for you guys, you need a mist guardian do you not?"  

"Yes, but I can't just accept her into Tsuna's family easily." Reborn reason out "Although you recommended Yamamoto, who has been quite a huge asset to Vongola, I can't trust if this person you chose. What if she decided to harm Vongola like Mukuro, what would you do?"

I hum, placing elbow to the table. I crossed my fingers and lean my chin on my hand. I close my eyes before coming up with solutions to his problems.

"How about this, if Chrome were to harm any of Tsuna's members—

"I'll take full responsibility and properly compensate Vongola family."

"...If you recommend her that strongly then I'll trust you on this one." Reborn sighs in defeat, placing his trust onto my recommendation on Chrome as their mist guardian "also Iemitsu's coming home soon, he said that he'd like to meet you, Elleana's daughter."

"Oh?" I can feel my should slump, the tension that I held on was released "I can't wait to meet him as well."

________

Don't forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...
136K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...
22.5K 738 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
4.9K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...