If I Only Knew (A One Directi...

By Harrys_Dimples1998

How does it feel like moving to a new place where you have never been before? Or what about starting a new li... More

London Here We Come
Exploring
The Wedding
Meeting One Direction
The Next Day
Clean Up
The Game
The Game (Continue)
The Park
Date With Harry
Date With Harry (Part 2)
Night With The Boys
Awkward
Good News
Drama!
Contest Time
Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!
Shopping!
The Brits
Regret
Same Mistakes
Same Mistakes Part 2
Leaving
New York
Apologies
Confession
Truth or Dare
Time Square
Trouble
Back In London
Surprises
The Plan
Are You Sure It's Gonna Work?
Late Night Adventures
I Love You
Author's Note

Splash!

6.8K 108 17
By Harrys_Dimples1998

Hannah's P.O.V

*Recap*

"Something about how lucky you are to have me? Which I personally think is the other way around! I'm lucky to have you!" I smiled as I planted a kiss on his soft lips.

"Ughhhh! You two get a room!" Niall blurted as he threw popcorn at us.

"Let's all go outside!" Liam suggested as we all made our way to my backyard.

"Woah! Your backyard is huge!" Louis yelled as he ran around the grass with his arms spread out earning a laugh from me.

"Let's play?" Zayn smirked as he held a soccer ball on his right hand.

"I think I'll pass" I waved as I headed towards a chair near the pool.

"Awww c'mon Hannah!" Louis whined sticking his bottom lip out.

"Nahhh! I'm not in the mood of running!" I chuckled.

As I watched the boys pass the ball to their team, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, turned out my sister texted me.

-

From: Aileen

WHAT THE HELL? Why is there a picture of you and Harry in a cover of a Magazine everywhere?

To: Aileen

Hehe! Sorry sis. Did I mention that Harry's in a Worldwide famous British-Irish boy band? Funny right? I just found out Last night!

From: Aileen

Are you shitting me right now? Mom and I are at the mall and all we see is pictures of you and Harry at the beach! So are you guys an item now? ;)

To: Aileen

Haha yeah, I was shocked myself when I saw the pictures on the Internet! And yes, Harry and I are dating!(: you should've seen where he took me to yesterday! It was beautiful

From: Aileen

Awww that's sweet! Well, we're off, i'll talk to you later! Bye sistah! Xx

To: Aileen

Bye! Have fun!

-

After the conversation I had with my sister, I plugged in my earphones and slowly drifted to sleep.

-

"Shhhhhhhhh! You'll wake her up" I heard a voice whisper.

I was too tired to bother opening my eyes and see who it was. Suddenly, I felt somebody picking me up from my nap. I quickly opened my eyes to see Harry carrying me with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doi-" I was beginning to say but was cut off when he threw me in the pool.

The water was absolutely freezing. The second water made contact with my skin, it felt like needles were being poked to my body. My body wasn't responding and I could move at all. I started swallowing water as I was running out of air. The last thing I saw was a body diving in the water and pulling me back to the surface before blanking out.

-

Harry's P.O.V

*Before throwing Hannah off the pool*

"Look! Someone's asleep" Niall chuckled as he pointed to a sleeping Hannah near the pool.

The lads and I just finished our game of soccer and decided to take a quick jump in the pool.

"I've got an Idea" Louis whispered motioning all of us towards her.

"What are we gonna do?" Zayn asked looking puzzled.

"Were gonna surprise her by throwing her in the pool" Louis chuckled quietly.

"I don't think that's a very good Idea" Liam stated with Zayn agreeing with him.

"C'mon! Loosen up!" Louis whispered.

"Harry, you wanna carry her?" Niall questioned while sipping on some water.

"Shhhhhhhhh! You'll wake her up" Louis whispered as Hannah twitched her lips.

I personally didn't want to do it cause she looked adorable while sleeping, but I thought it would be funny to see her expression.

As I gently picked her up, trying my best not to wake her up, her eyes quickly opened up.

"What are you doi-" she began to say but was cut off when I released her and dropped to the pool.

The boys quickly ran next to me while gasping for air from laughing.

We all stopped laughing when we noticed that she wasn't moving. Panicking, I quickly dived inside and grabbed hold of her and bringing her up.

"Shit!" Louis yelled with a worried look.

"She's not waking up" Niall shouted pacing back and forth.

"Harry! Give her CPR!" Liam panicked as he instructed me.

Doing what Liam said, within minutes Hannah was coughing up water as her eyes slowly perked open.

"Oh my god! Hannah I'm so sorry" Louis rushed over as he hugged her tight.

"Who's Idea was it to drop me off the pool" Hannah shouted while her teeth clattered.

Everyone pointed at Louis who had and apologetic look written all over his face.

"I knew this wasn't a good idea" Liam mumbled shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry Hannah, I thought it would be a fun prank surprising you, we didn't know it would turn out like that! I'm so sorry" Louis begged full of concern and sadness.

Hannah just rolled her eyes while giving Louis a hug.

"Your forgiven! Just don't do that ever again." She said making all of us nod in approval.

"Will somebody give me a blanket? I'm freezing" she said as her teeth clattered.

I quickly ran back inside the house and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around her as we all went back to Hannah's house.

"I'm sorry babe! I didn't mean to do it" I apologized as I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly so she wouldn't be cold.

"It's fine! I'm just pissed off that you guys disturbed my beauty rest" she joked as she snuggled closer to me.

"Your already beautiful! Do I have to keep mentioning it to you every five seconds till you get it?" I chuckled.

The rest of the day we just chilled in her living room watching TV while Hannah took a nap on my chest.

I studied every inch of her face checking for a flaw but ended up not finding any. She's so beautiful, the way her lips were perfectly shaped. I had the urge to kiss her soft lips but stopped myself.

There was something about her that makes her so different, different in a good way. I'm guessing it's her personality. She liked me for being myself, not Harry Styles from One Direction. Every girl I met would always throw themselves onto me, they only wanted me for fame and money. Hannah didn't even knew about my fame and accepted me. She was definitely something special that I'm willing to fight for.

"Were home!" someone shouted making all of us turn to the person who shouted.

"Ohhh! I didn't know we had visitors" Aileen blushed as her and her mom walked inside with shopping bags occupying their hands.

"Need help with that?" Niall chuckled as he helped carry the bags.

"Who the hell is shouting?" Hannah yelled as she got up.

"I didn't know you were sleeping hunny, sorry!" Her mom chirped as she walked up the stairs.

"Ughhh! I'm gonna take a shower, be right back" she whined as she got up. I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Soooooo, why didn't anyone tell Us you guys were a pop-sensation boy band?" Aileen said walking out of the kitchen with a glass of milk.

"Well, we thought you'd already knew" Liam chirped.

"Wait, how'd you know?" Louis asked.

"Earlier today, we were at the mall and all we could see we're faces of you guys in t-shirts and magazines. Ohhh and Hannah texted me mentioning about your fame" she smiled as she tossed over a couple of magazines from a bag.

There was this certain magazine that coughs my attention. It was a picture of me and Hannah at the beach yesterday from our date. The headline read 'Harry Styles' new mystery girl! Is she just a fling or a keeper?'

"Oooh what's this?" Hannah asked while tearing the magazine off my hand.

I didn't even realize that she finished taking a shower. The sweet smell of her strawberry shampoo filled my nose.

"That was nice of you" I chuckled as I made room for her to sit on.

"Harry Styles' new mystery girl! Is she just a fling or a keeper?" she read the title.

She looked up at me with a puzzled face.

"What does that suppose to mean? I'm your mystery girl?" she asked looking serious.

"Nothing! Don't listen to these, their full of complete bullshit" I Chuckled. I thought it was cute when she looked curious.

"What?!? You dated a 32-year old?" she questioned looking disgusted.

"No! We didn't date, we were just flirting a few times and partied. Nothing happened between us" I assured her.

"Hey you buys want to stay for dinner? I ordered pizza, they should be here any minute" Hannah's mom shouted from up the stairs.

"YES!!!" Niall quickly shouted back without hesitating.

"Niall, remember to save some slices for us ok?" Hannah giggled.

*DING DONG*

"I got it" Niall shouted as he dashed to the front door.

Few minutes later he came back with a grin on his face while carrying 4 boxes of pizza. He placed it on the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

"Dig in" Hannah chirped as all of us grabbed at least two each.

After dinner Liam suggested t it would be time to go home since it was getting late.

"Bye! See you soon" everyone said as they walked towards the van.

All the boys except me left leaving us two alone.

"Night beautiful" I smirked as I held her waist letting her move closer to me.

She placed her hands on my neck and started fidgeting with my curls. I then moved closer, our nose touched and I could feel her minty breathe brushing my skin before our lips met. Our lips moved in sync, even though our lips didn't depart, I could feel her smiling. It was a very sweet yet long kiss. We were disturbed as Louis honked the van making both of us jump.

"C'mon! You two have had enough time snogging today!" Louis teased as he motioned me to go inside.

I gave Hannah one more quick kiss before saying goodbye and entering the van.

-

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :D how'd you guys like this chapter?

Sorry for the ate update, I had a busy weekend and I didn't have time! :P so sorry! Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions comment!(: thanks! Xx

Follow me on twitter ---> @Harrehs_Dimples

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 3.2K 12
❝My name is Kendi, I am six years old and I like the colour yellow. In my village, I see people die and people's hearts get broken. But in the summer...
2.1K 137 41
Luke thought that spending time in his quiet hometown would help him mentally recover after his drug addiction nearly killed him. It was small enough...
10.5M 128K 100
What happens when the fame, family, friends, dreams, kids, and much more becomes a part of Louis and Beatrice's relationship?
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc