The One (completed)#1cleanrom...

By MarlyJimera5

Ashton Sterling is the most elusive bachelor owner and CEO of the Sterling International Group of Hotels, Inc... More

Chapter 1 - The Preparations, Part 1
Chapter 2 - The preparations, Part 2
Chapter 3 - The Wait, Part 1
Chapter 4 - The Wait, Part 2
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - . . . . couldn't take my eyes . . .
Chapter 6 - some moment of peace . . .
Chapter 7 - He smiled at Me
Chapter 8 - Casual, But Exclusive
Chapter 9 - Casual, But Exclusive, Part 2
Chapter 10 - Casual, But Exclusive, Part 3
Chapter 11 - You Were Different
Chapter 12 - No love life . . .
Chapter 13 - The mere Thought
Chapter 14 - Prince Charming Lost his Tongue?
Chapter 15 - Revelation
Chapter 16 - Lost . . .
Chapter 17 - The Farm
Chapter 18 - burnt cupcakes or muffins
Chapter 19 - tough times
Chapter 20 - the inevitable
Chapter 21 - Peace of Mind
Chapter 22 - mico, rio, patsy and ming
Chapter 23 - the Rose Room
Chapter 24 - just like old times?
Chapter 25 - what's done can't be undone
Chapter 26 - Martin and Lily
Chapter 27 - . . . .whose wedding?
Chapter 28 - shrimp sushi
Chapter 29 - wait a minute
Chapter 30 - 'surprise'
Chapter 31 - strange . . . !
Chapter 32 - pure service deluxe
Chapter 33 - pinkish tinge
Chapter 34 - forever
Chapter 35 - the proposal, part 1
Chapter 36 - truest intention of the heart (the proposal part2)
Chapter 37 - three wishes(the proposal part 3)
Chapter 38 - . . . .eureka . . . !
Chapter 39 - 'Do Not Disturb' sign . . .
Epilogue, part 1
Epilogue - The Wedding Day!
SHOUT-OUT!

Dedication

6K 166 8
By MarlyJimera5

I dedicate this story to my children: Eunice, Jake & Ten2.

To my sister Marilyn who'd always believed in my gift (sort of, kind of!). Thank you sis.

And to my mother who passed away last year (24Feb2017). Among my siblings, she had passed on her love for books, reading and writing to me . . . we shared this one passion! She had her own contributions during her heyday.

Thanks Mom. Miss you and love you . . . lots and lots and lots!

I also would want to thank Yvette for being so kind and supportive.  Thanks Vette! To Ava Celeste Sebrano, thank you girl!

And of course to my niece Serene, thank you so much for the tips and for believing in me!

And lastly, to You my God who has blessed me with this gift. Though it has taken years for me to finally be able to 'place my lamp on top of the table, rather than hide it somewhere'. . .  May it serve as an inspiration for others to share their talent in any which way they can.

May this not be too late for me to harness my gift and put it to work.  I entrust  it now to you, Lord! May my works abound, my books be more beautiful as you would want it to be . . . and may these gain readersip as plentiful as the stars . . . as far as my dreams could be reached through the books you bless me with.

Use them, Lord! Fill them with love and wisdom and sincerity, honesty and humility!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
6.8K 170 11
Amara got engaged to Anthony Blake the billionaire she was happy, they were happy until a few hours later there world came crashing down. Years lat...
1M 23.5K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...