EHSAS (DHOOMBROS FANFIC) miss...

By hitrat

Samya khan is a 20 year old Pakistani girl with big dreams of becoming a well know interior designer .she com... More

CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
IMPORTANT A/N
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36

Epilogue

187 6 0
By hitrat

SAMYA POV#

Its been 5 months meri or hussain ki officaly ruksati hogai , I went to houson but after a month hussain got a offer for a movie from shoib mansoor and we are back in Pakistan, living in my house with nanu.hussain is busy with his shoots and he is in Islamabad from about a week and here I am missing him badly and feeling so sick I don't know what is happing me theres day I want to sleep more and don't want to eat anything or if I eat anything I end up throwing , I didn't tell nanu coz I know she ill be worried .

Its 12:00 in noon and I am still in my bed and super sleepy and tried , nanu went to meet some relative so I am home alone , I was about to sleep again when I got a phone call picking my phone I find hussain name on it which give me some engry ,"kahan hai mai kub say call kar raha ho" he start and I rolled my eyes knowing his expersion "hussain I was sleeping" I said in a low tone "what why r u sleeping" he said in worried tone I was about to answer when I feel the lock of my door twis and the door bust open to find hussain standing there "hussain" I said in ultra shock "he run towards me and sit next to me

HUSSAIN POV#

My shoot is almost done and I just landing in Karachi , I dindt told samya or anyone coz I need to suprice her , I am calling her from last few mintures but she is no picking up which making me worried , I enter the house to find it empty , I walk towards the kicten to find bhua working "bahu sub kahan hai" I asked and she trun around "aray beta app agai , nanu to kahin gain hai to samya bibi ki taybiyat theek nhi wo sorahi hai" she said and I look towards the clock which shows me 12 :00 she never sleep that much I try her number again and this time she pick it up"kahan ho tum mai kub say call ar raha ho" I said coming out of the kicten and walking towards our room "hussain I was sleeping" she said in a low tone making me more worried "why r u sleeping" I said opeing my room door to find samya lying on the bed with a weak expersion , I cut the call and sit next to her and touch her forehead which is not preety hot but she is looking week"sam"I said but she hurriedly standup and run towards the washroom and start throwing up ,"samya are you fine" I said and she shock her head I help her and she sit on the bed "hussain I am not feeling well , kuch dino say mai bhot week feel karrahi ho or I am fedup of throwing " she said and start crying "samya " I said and hug her and I got really worried .

SHEHEY POV#

Hussain just call me and told us that they are comeing in 2 week which means again masti , I miss my brother and specially samya .i was in my thoughts when I got a call from hussain "kasa hai bhai" I said picking up and walk towards the lounge where everyone else is "hum theek hai app log kasayn hai" he said and I give the mobile to mom and dad "assalam alikum mom and dad " he said and I can see few teras in mom eyes i must say i got jealous sometimes mom hussain ko mujhy say zada pyar karti hain"walakium assalam beta kasay ho tum log" mom said bring me back from my thoughts "hum theek hai mom maha kasi hai kahan hai" samya said sitting behind hussain " maha school gai hoi hai beta " mom said and hera join us as well ,"beta to tum log kub tak arahay ho" dad asked and I see a smile on sain face "dad wo samya ko abhi kuch time kay liya travel mana kiya hai too" hussain said rubbing the back of his head while samya just move from the frame I look towards hera and she is looking me in same way "mtlb beta" mom asked and I snach the phone from moms hand "shocky jo mai soch raha hoon" I said and hussain nodded with a smile "mom rohan ki behan ya bhai anay wala hai" hera said from behind and mom look towards me "mom means yeh shoki baap banaly wala hai" I said and mom litelly smile which I can say she is super happy " aray wah Mubarak ho humari beti kahan hai bhai" dad said while hussain trun the camera towards samya who is looking like a tamatar "oye tamatar bata kuyn nhi" I said getting a slap from mom "wo agar ajj main a atay to aunty ko abhi bi kuch nhi soch rahiti " hussain said and samya made a face .

1YEAR LATER .
HUSSAIN POV#

Its been 1 years that me and samya are back in Houston,2 months back allah blesses us with a beautiful daughter sara.

"so ja meri bachi !!! kiya poray ghar ko sola kar sogi" I enter the room to find samya slowly rocking sara in her arms and she sceems really tied , I sat on the bed removing my shoes as I come back from office.

Sara is contunisy moving in her arms, while samya is helplessly kept parading in the room holding her trying hard to make her sleep, picking up my clothes I went to change.

SAMYA POV#

Hussain just arrived and went to take showe while I am trying my leavel best to make sara sleep but sleep is not near her ,"plz sara achi bchi ho na sogao , mama tried hai baby" I said sitting on the bed tears filled in my eyes , I don't know after sara I start crying easly I don't know why I was in my thought when mama call me"samya" I trun around to find here standing at the room door ,"kiya howa meri beti ko" mom said coming towards me and I look towards sara.

"samya, kub bari hogi beta , 1 bachi ki amma hogai ho magar phir bi" she said taking sara from my hand and I look down , mom always help me with sara as hussain is busy with his shoot and office.

"I get her feeder" I announced and walked out of the room to get her feader.

SHISTA AUNTY POV#

After I make sara sleep I put her in her coat and told hussain to take care of her , allah bless us with all the happiness , shehry and hera are bless with 1 handsome hulk they all are in newyork and we all are missing them .

"begham" asif asked as I enter my room.

"jee" I said sitting on the bed.

"begam kal shehry or hera bi arahi hai ,to kuyn na sara kay anay ki kushi mai koi function karlayn , bhot din say koi get together bi nhi hoi hai" asif said and I nooded.

I left my room to tell samya about it as I know that she will need some time for the arragment and stuffs.

HUSSAIN POV#

I woke up to find sara sleeping peacfull next to me while samya is not in the room , I was looking towards sara when suddenly she start crying and I looktowards her in shock ,"sara sara" I said picking her up in my arms and for once she stop crying .i rocked her for some moments and she fall asleep again , palcing her in her cout carfully I went to talk a shower .

SHEHRY BHAI POV#

I am here in Houston after 2 months , we arrived late in night so we cant meet any one and sepcialy sara , we only watch her on face time and pictures as talha wedding is talking place in newyork so me and hera were helping them there and don't know when this life file .

I work up and went to change my clothes as ali and hera is already awake and down and I am super excited to see my little brother daughter, after changing I went down to find mom and dad in dinner listing to rohaan stories while I cant find hera and samya any where.

"good morning " I said while sitting next to mom and rohaan.

"good morning" hussain enter and kiss rohaan check and take his seat infront of me.

"beta sara kahan hai" dad asked and hussain look towards him .

"fanially sorahi hai" he said rubbling his eyes.

"I don't think ajj kisi ka nashtay ka plan hai" I said looking towards mom .

"agai nashta sorry " hera said coming out from kicten while I still cant find samya .

After finshing our breakfast rohaab left with mom and dad for a walk and hussain left to check sara , I went in garden to find samya taking on her phone , I must say she is not talking she is yelling on someone.

"samya"I said and she trun around.

"asalama alikum bhai" she said and I give her a side hug .

"kiya howa " I said

"bhai I call an event planner and he dicted me at the last moment" she said controlling her tears and I chucked on her exersion.

"lo bss itni si baat " hera said for a far coner and I look towards her.

"bahabi itni si baat nhi hai , abb kiya hoga" she said sitting on a bench.

"lo 1 palnner kud yeh bol rahi hai" hera said and I realize what she is talking about .

Samya make a planner and I left to buy the thinks while hussain left to order the food .

SAMAY POC#

I am hell tried as I woke up early today and prepare everything today as mom and dad through a party for sara and the planner dicteh me at the last moment but shehry bhai motivate me and let me planner this hole event and It went well .

After taking a long showe as sara is with hera bahabi and shehry bhai , I decided to take some rest as I am sleepy and I cant open my eyes for another 1 mitunes .

I lay down and don't know when dose off.

SEHRY POV#

Hera is holding sara in her hand and she is like a cute angle angle face .

I was afraid of holding her because she is so small and I am afrid of hearting here.

"shehry hold her" she gave her in my arms and I felt my tears in my eyes.

S"asar mat dahk nazar lag gai g" I hear hussain voice from behind and I realise I am looking her since along.

"mujh pay gai hai na" hussain said and I roll my eyes.

"g nhi meri behan may gai hai" I said and he chuked.

"wasa hai kahan samya" hera said looking towards hussain and he shock his head.

"go check on her she sceem so low and tried in part" hera said and he nodded.he left and me rohaan and hera start playing with sara.

HUSSAIN POV#

I enter my room to hear a snoozing sound and I chuked to find samya sleeping with half open month and she is snoozing , I went near her and nead down infront of her and hold her hand not to distrube her . I kiss the back of her hand and she open her eye and passes me a smile.

"samya tum theek hona" I aksed with all consuend and she nodded kissing my check and I raise an eyebrown on her action .

"to fanily app ko meri yad ahi gai" I said in a teasing way and she cuncekd.

I can feel she only sleep for an hour or two because of sara she keep rocking her in her arms so I can sleep propely . I was lost in her mesmerizing eyes when I hear sara cring and the door bust open to reavel hera bahabi.

"opss sorry , beta we spoil mom and dad romace " hera bahabi said and samya sit staright leaving my hand .

"bhabi she must be hungry" samya said and hera bahabi handed sara .

"samya tum theek hona" hera bahabi asked and she nodded. Samya start rocking sara and I can see that she is hell sleepy I took her from samya hand and tell samya to sleep and I start trying to make sara sleep.

SAMYA POV#

This is it hussain give me all the happiness I deside , I always see dad in hussain , he always care for me the way dad did , I often vist dallas to spent a day or two with taya abbu , taya abbu bring nanu with him so nanu is lving in dallas with them , as she is sick and we cant live her alone in paksitan, After mom and dad death and the horable thruth I never thought I will be fine or happy , but as we know allah always plans something for us ,

Agar hum kuch kohotay hain , to allah nay humaray liya kuch zada acha soch kar raha ho ta hai .

Agar mai ameria na ati to hosahkta hai mai hussain ya asif family say mula kat na hoti , magar hai yeh meri kismat mai ta ,kuch koho kar hussain or us kay pyar ko pana .

Thanks to allah whatever he plan for me and completing my life and family.

The end....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.9K 74
Hi! their i am a bit nervous because it is my first time that i am writing some thing on public hope you all love it......:) well my story revolve ar...
215K 7.4K 28
He was practically a monster. A monster who made me cold hearted. A monster who cared for me, who loved me, but just in my dreams. He didn't changed...
217K 11.3K 54
Maleeha Imran is a 17 year old Pakistani girl with big dreams of becoming a successful woman. She comes from a middle-class family consisted of her p...