EHSAS (DHOOMBROS FANFIC) miss...

By hitrat

Samya khan is a 20 year old Pakistani girl with big dreams of becoming a well know interior designer .she com... More

CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
IMPORTANT A/N
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Epilogue

chapter 31

140 9 0
By hitrat

update

SHEHRY POV#

I woke up with my phone vibrating badly , I pickup my phone and swiping the screen I put my phone on my ear ,i ended the conversation and I put my mobile in my pocket as I was about to go back in my room my glaze shifted towards balcony to find hussain standing there, I walk towards him .and stand next to him

"sain" I said holding her shoulder ,"hmm" he said still looking out "hussain say it bro" I said truning him towards me ."what are you talking about bro" he said "agar pyar kartay ho or konay say dartay ho to boldo samya ko" I said and he looked down.

"hussain larki hea wo. You should know the difference bro , be a man go and tell her that you love her, warna mom ko bolday ta hoon kay abiha or tumhari shadi paki " I said and he just went speechless.

SAMYA POV#

"BHU dehkay yeh frames kitna ganday horahay hai kisi say bol kay saf karwaihay" I said pointed towards our photo fame ."bibi sub kahin na kahin masroof hai mai kardayti hoon" she said bring a leader , I look her from head to toe and stop her "bhu ghar mai shadi hai kadi torna ka dil kar raha hai to asay hi bata dayn " I said looking her and she just smiled on my suitation .

I was standing on this big ladder and trying to clean the photo frames 1 by 1 , I don't know why mom always love to put these picture on this wall , this wall contant all pictures from mom and dad wedding day to my grauation, I was trying to fix a frame but my hand was not reaching there ."bhau mujhy 1 or kapra chaiya" I asked bhu and she left to bring it , I stood there trying to clean the last frame .

I reached at the frame and I was about to clean it when a liazed pop out from there which make my foot slipped from the ladder I close my eyes as I am ready to broke my bone or I can say die.

Instead of falling on the floor, I fell in something soft, beta samya darn hi howa tum to gai" I mentally thought and open my eyes to realize that I am still on earth .

"marna ka dil kar raha hai to chat say kudo" hussain said looking at me with intense and I get those butterflies in my stomach doing back fipes.

My hand was on his chest and I can feel his beart beat getting faster with every passing second.

Is that because of me ?

Naahhh, how can I effect him.

"hussain" I said and he loosened his grip and put me down .

"what were you doing up there" he said rasing his eyebrows and I look down .

"clearing those frams" I said and he nodded.he was about to say something when bhu enters "samya bibi ye.." bhu said handing me a new cloth , I look towards her "bhu main nhi jarahi abb wahan lizad hai" I said and hussain jump on the sofa making us laugh on his innocents.

"kahan hai " he said looking here and there and I just cant stop laughing."hussain wo wahan upar hai yahan nhi ayi gi" I said controlling my giggle and he pass me a deathly galze.

"bau mai 1 hour mai ayi nanu ko bata diya ga" I took my bag and went out when hussain stop me "samya" I trun around to find him standing near the door "koi kam ta hussain" I said and he nodded."yr mujhy market jana hai kuch layna hai can you take me " he said , I cant agar is ko pata chal gaya mai kahan jarahi ho to yeh sub ko bata day ga , I mentally thought when he shook my shoulder "haan ,nhi hussain , why don't you go with driver I am getting late" I said and runing towards my car .

HUSSAIN POV#

I was sitting on my bed with these idots and thinking about her. I just cant get her off my mind.

"oye, daant andar kar aur bata, did u tell her" I heard shehry grining like a kid.

"nhi yar abhi kahan" I said and he smach my head ouchhh. I said and rub my head.

"beta tum sif acting mai hi hero ho asli zndagi mai to bss " he said getting up from the bed .

ATIF POV#

I woke up early today , I take a quick shower changing in puma tshirt and trackpants with my shoes. I wear my hoody on top because it bit cold . I picked my phone ,I was going to pickup mom and dad as they are coming today I rented a house but samya force me to start in her nanu's place so from now on I will live there till weddng coz Ayesha and her family is here at samya place.i was going out when my eyes went to Ayesha she was walking along with the street, I run next to her "good morning" I said she was weaing a tshirt with hoddy and trackpant. Her hairs are tide in a bund.

"hey good moring" she said with a smile.

"may I" I ask and she nodded.

"so you are fitness conscious" she said while jogging.

"yup I don't want to look fat in my wedding" I said and she nodded.

I excuse her as I am getting late , samya drived take me to airport.

SAMYA POV#

I went to dinning area to find everyone already there ,shista aunty and nanu are talking on something and hussain is blushing but why.while shehry bhai , waqas bhai rabbi bahabi ,uazir and atif was busy inn some discussion.

"good moring" I said and hug nanu, hussain looked towards me with a smile.

"bhu samya beti ka nashta bi lay ayi" nanu said while I seated next to Ayesha and infront of hussain."kis baat pay itni serious discussion ho rahi hai" I said while picking up a slice of bread.

"hussain ki shadi ki"rabbi bahabi said smiple feeding uzair  and I feel something stuck in my throth.

"mami is thinking kay atif kay shaat shaat hussain ka bi nikah abhi ki kardayn" waqas bhai said and I start cuffing,.

"aray beta kiya howa" shista aunty said rabbi bahabi start rubbing my back while Ayesha handed me a glass of water.

"samya bibi" bhu said coming towards us " jee samya yahan hai bhu" nanu said while i drink water "kiya howa bhu" i said looking towards her "wo beta" she said but someone cut her in middle "assalam alikum " faraz said and my eyes come out of its soket "tum yahan kiya kar raho ho" i said in shocked standing up from my chair while i can feel everyone eyes on me "samya beta yeh kis tarha baat kar rahi ho faraz say " nanu said and i menatlly slap myself .

HUSSAIN POV:

samya was drinking water when we all hear bhu voice but before she can tell why she was calling samya some one cut her "assalam alikum " a tall handsome boy dress all simple in t and jeans and wearing specs appers "tum yahan kiya kar rahay ho "i come out of my thought from samya voice "samya bea yeh kis tarha baat kar rahi ho faraz say "nanu said and we all look towards nanu ,while i can feel samya disconfrot "kasi hai app aunty" faraz said going towards nanu "mai theek hoon beta tum batao" nanu said placing hehand on his head "aoo beta nashta karo" nanu said and he nodded "nhi app log nashta karay mujhy bss sama say thora sa kam ta " he said and ask samya to come with him.

"aunty yeh kon hai" mom asked "yeh faraz hai ahil kay dost ka beta samya or is ki achi dosti hai , wasay to yeh or samya kafi kafi asay nhi meltay ,kuyn ka faraz kasi busy hota hai apnay clinic mai "she said and ilook towards shehry phrasing the word CLINIC .

RABBI BAHABI POV#

After doing breakfast we all are sitting in lounge all boys are busy with there songs selection while samya is busy on her phone and me and Ayesha are looking here and there as hera is resting and uzair just fall asleep .

"samya" I asked and she replied looking down .

"jee bahabi"I sigh and asked "kahan busy ho bhai bata do agar hum distrube kar rahay hain" I said getting everyone attention and she look towards me in horror,and I mentally cheked ,"han kahin wo subha jo banda aya ta ? shehry said in a teasing way and  she show me her phone and we all bustout laughing , she was palying chandy crush .

"kiya howa" she asked inccoently ,

"serious samya you r playing chandy crush " waqas asked and she nodded.

"app sub busy hain or I am getting bore" she said again looking down and I rolled my eys.

Ayesha went to her and snach her phone "ayeshaa" she yell and Ayesha throw her phone on the couch ."yar atlest show us ur house , 1 week hogaya hai yahan ayi howa or sif tumahara room or lounge dahka hai" Ayesha said and samya nodded getting up ."chalo" "hum bii" atif and waqas said and we all walk behind samya.

SHEHRY POV#

Let start with basement " samya said and we walk behind her.we enter the baskment and all off us eyes come out of it socket , there is a huge indoor swimming pool in the center"ohh my god samya " atif said "yeh chupa kay kuyn rahka ta behan" waqas said and everyone cheked."let go there" she said and we walk behind her , she open a door to relive a smaal indoor gmy ,after that she take us to the last room and is quite big but dark , samya open the lights to relive a home thter .

"kuriyar yeh sub chupaya howa kuyn ta" I said and she look down .

"is ghar mai sub kuch hai " samya said looking down and I look towards Ayesha and rabbi bahai. "chalo ill show you the best part"samya said walking "abb best kiya hai?" we all said and she guster us to move , we all went towards the garage and samya open the door to reveal MAZDA RX8, ALFA ROMEO 4C 2015AND MERCIDES BENCE SLC.

"o my god"atif said and we all look towards samya in shock , "is that" we all went speckles.

"from last 4 years dad giff me these cars on my birthday" samya said and she look down.

"bss bhai meri barat to alfa romro mai hi gai gi "atif said admiring the car and i look towards samya

"samya" I said and she look towards me and I can see her gressy eyes.

"I am fine bhai " she said leave all of us behind.

HUSSAIN POV#

Samya left the place and I went behind her I know she is going to cry , I sreach her every where but cant found her I was passing throw a room and the door is sitliy open I open the door to reveal samya sitting on a floor with a frame in her hand .

I walk towards her "samya" I called her and she wipe her tears and look towards me "kiya howa hussain" she said controlling her emotions "tum ro rahi tin" I said and she look down "nhi hussain tum chalo mai ati hoon" she said getting up from the fllor and walk pass me when I hold her wrist and pull her towards me "samya, hum abhi bi dost hai , tum kuch cupa rahi ho na" I said with full concernd looking directily in her eyes "nhi hussain "she said pulling her wrist out of my grip she walk out of the room and I rome my eyes around the room to find this room belong to ahild uncle and auty its cleans and well organice as it got clean everyday.

ATIF POV#

We all are here playing beasket ball while hussain is still in a coner , waqas threw the ball towards hussain and it hit on his arm , ouchhh" he said rubbing his hand.

"you are an idiot sain"shehry said sitting next to him.

"abb kiya kardiya main a" he said looking towards us.

"kuch karhi to nhi raha tu pagal" I said picking up the ball and he just stair me.

"yar understand me , I don't wont to loose her" he said and he all slap hussain.

"magar mery bhai agar tu us ko nhi bola ga to bi to loose karday ga na , ya pura time kuwara rehkar is ghar mai rehnay ka plan hai app ka" shehry said and place his hand on his shoulder.

"I cant " he said coving his face with his hand.

"hussain baat sun meri , what if she is thinking the same"I said kneed down to his level and he looked very confused.

"or by the way kal atif ki dholki hai or saad bi araha hai" shehry said and we all lookd towards shehry with a question?

"magar kuyn" waqas said "kuyn ka nanu said if hussain is not asking samya , so wo saad or samya ka nikal kardayn gi" rabbi bahabi said coming towards us and we all nodded.

HUSSAIN POV#

I yawned and quickly get up from my bed. atif is still sleeping,he come last night as samya have to ask him some thing about arrangements and stuffs. I looked at the clock and its 7 am. i wokeup early without any alarm "wel done hussain" I went to washroom,brushed my teeths and take a long shower . I wore my blur v neck t shirt with grey pujmah.i come out from the washroom to find shehry sitting on my bed ,"wah ajj itni subha subha kariyat to hai na" he said with a wink and I just nodded.

I went out from my room to find lots of people already awake and doing different arrangements , I went down to find samya standing in a smiple shalwar kameez her hairs are tiedup in a braid and she was insutting .

SAMYA POV#

I woke up early as I have to do a lot of perperation for today , its Ayesha dholki today , I start insututing the worker to decorate the house after that I went to the dinning area to find hussain sitting with nau,"kya baat hai yeh itni subha subha" I went towards nanu and greeted her "bhu samya ka nasta lagao" nanu said and bhu comes out from the kicten "samya beti to kub ka nashta kar churi" bhu said and I nodded."bhu 1 cup coffe milgai gi plzz" I said and she nodded.

"here you go" I was looking the perperation when I hear hussain voice from behind , I trun around to find him with a mug of coffe I take it "thanku" I said and again start insutiting the person .

"app itni subha subha" I asked "mujhy itnay sor mai sonay ki adat nhi" he said rubbling the back of his neck and I nodded.

"can I help you" he said and I nodded.

"jee why not , go get the sweet from the shop, after that do remind the catrees about the food ." I said and he nodded.

"magar yeh sub karna kahan say hai" he said incconectly and I handed him the number and address of the place and tell rahim chacha to help him

HUSSAIN POV#

Samya asind me somw wrok so I am here collecting sweets with rahim chacha and I don't know why she order this much sweets.i complte my work and glaze went towards my watch to find its already 5 am . and the guest will arrive at 7 . so I have to go home get ready and find a plan to purpose samya or else I have marriey abiha.

but my mind is still stuck on ahad.

Rahim chacha parked the car and I ask him to bring all these stuff inside . I eneter the house and my eyes come out from its socket, it wa looking pretty aesome everything is arraganged in blue and orange colour with turips , and it was looking amazing.

"dude where were you" atif said "I went to bring sweets" I said and he nodded I went tomy room to get ready as everyone else is already.

I enter my room to find a black kurta shalwar there with a blue shawal there . I pick it and and change into it.

I went down to find so many guset already arrived, my eyes are searching samya but she is not to be sceen any where.

SAMYA POV#

I wore a smiple black lengha I tried up my hair in a bund and wearing my high heels I went out to attent the guest.only few family and friends are invited atif and ayehsa parents want a smiple wedding .

Mostly guest are arrived but we are waiting for atifs family , I was standing with rabbi bahabi and hera bahabi when a kids come towards me and handed me a peace of paper, I took it from him and open it.

"1 larki hai anjani si 1 larkay pay wo marti hai magar darti hai"

I read it and look here and there to find out the kid but I cant found him.

"kiya hai" rabbi bahabi said and I handed it to her .

"oye hoi kon hai" she said elbowing me and I just don't get it.

Atif family arrive and I was assisting the veters to surve the dinner so after that we can start our fun. I was standing there when maha comes with a letter in her hand, I took it from her and open it

"sawal si 1 larki dharkan jasay dil ki"

I read it and get annoyed on this supidity Ayesha come nex to me "kiya howa" she said holding my hand "again" I said and she smile reading the notes."haso mat yar kon hai jo asay tang kar raha hai ,wait a second it must be faraz" I said getting annoyed and she stand here holding my hand .after a second the light went off " uff abb yeh light kasay chali gai" I said and feel Ayesha loses her grip," ayesha" I said but no respond , I open my phone to trun on the touch when I got a text , I open it to reveal an unknow number ,I open the text and my eyes come out of its sohcket .

"hey marry me"

The moment I open the text the light went open to reavel everyone standing infront of me and I got confuse .i look towards Ayesha in confusion when she guster me to looked down.

HUSSAIN POV#

After coming down an idea pop up in my mind I told atif waqas and rabbi bahbai about it as I will need them by my side . I wrote a letter and give it to shayan and told him to handed it to samya , he went towards samya and handed her the first letter, she open the letter and got confuse on it, after few mintues I give another letter to maha and ask her to give it to samya she bring it towards samya and she read it I eyes Ayesha to do her work and she just stood her behind her , after a mintues or 2 I text atif to trun off all the light and I went infront of samya and kneed down. And text her ..

"marry me"

I can see her expersion with the help of her mobile light and she is looking so cute, after a second atif trun on the lightes to reavel everyone in a circle around samya and she was looking towards Ayesha I guess, Ayesha guster her to look down and she look towards me.

SAMYA POV#

I look down to find hussain on his knees, taking out something from his pocket, it was a Small blue square box with abow on its top , he open it to reval a beautyfull diamond ring in it , he took out the ring and looked towards me, I got freeze at the moment and staring hussain with wide eyes.

"na main tumhe khona chahta hu na tumhari yaad mai rona chahta h jub tak zindagi hai mai hamesa tumhare sath rahna chatahoon. Samya khan I found the reaon of smile when I found you, will you let me the reason for your smile"

He said and my jaw drpped. I was totally shocked .. am I dreaming .. I though and tears escaped my eyes.

"samya " Ayesha , and rabbi bhai said and I come out from my chain of thoughts.

"samyaaa" hussain said with his every gloving smile.

I looked towards nanu who is standing with ahad  and she nodded with a smile on her face.i looked towards hussain and "yes" I said rabbi bahabi grabbed my hand and hussain slip the ring in my finger. I looked at the ring and then looked him. He got up and stand behind me making me blush hard.everyone clap and I looked towards him and he wink.

"dehka bola ta" Ayesha said elbowing me and I feel heat emarting my cheeks.

"congrates" rabbi bahabi said hugging me

"congrates divdani sahiba " hera bhabai said making me blush hard

Waqas bhai , atif and shehry bhai congretes hussain and he just smile.me and hussain went towards nanu and she kisse our forehead and I control my tears.

After al this stuff I was trying my best to ingnore all of them , expecially Ayesha ,hera bhabi and rabbi bahabi they are teasing me like kids. The function end well and only family members are left . I was going to change when someone pulled me into the office room . I was about to screem closing my eyes when the person coverd my mouth with his hand.i open my eyes to reveal hussain standing in fornt of me very close that pur faces are inches apart.

He looked at me and remove his hand from my mouth."hussain "I said rasing my eyes brows not accepting him like this.

"kiya abb mai apni fiancé say baat bi nhi karsahkta" he said with agrin and I start smiling.

"hussain I have a lot of work to do , leave me" I said trying hard to remove his grip.

"yeh haat chornay kay liya thori pakra hai"he said looking directly in my eyes and I looked down,

"aray asif uncle" I lied and hussain took a step back giving me change to run.i run towards my room and bumped with someone , I look uo to find Ayesha and rabbi bahabi standing infront of the room showing me there 32 theeths.

"hell awake" I menatally thought and enter my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.4K 28
He was practically a monster. A monster who made me cold hearted. A monster who cared for me, who loved me, but just in my dreams. He didn't changed...
4.2K 330 40
FANAA is a sweet story filled with immense Love :) Shehryaar Asif is a renowned Producer of Pakistan showbiz Industry. He is well off but very humbl...
227K 16K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...