EHSAS (DHOOMBROS FANFIC) miss...

By hitrat

Samya khan is a 20 year old Pakistani girl with big dreams of becoming a well know interior designer .she com... More

CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
IMPORTANT A/N
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Epilogue

chapter 20

143 7 0
By hitrat

NEXT DAY

SAMYA POV#

I woke up with a loud sinze I open my eyesto find bingo on my bed looking towards me , I pickup my phone and opeing my sceen my eyes come out of its shocket its 8:00 in morning , I get up from my bed talking my clothes I went to take a quick shower after talking shower I dried my hair and picking my bag I went o Ayesha's room find her sleeping .

"Ayesha utho we are getting late its 8 :20 , I said oping her blinding."kiya" she said running towards bathroom after few mintues she come out and I DRIVE TOWARDS OUR UNI , I parked my car and we run towards our class .

We are back from uni an Ayesha is pakcing her stuffs as she is going to chicrgo her mom is calling her ,so our university is close for a months so she decided to visit chicargo,"Ayesha sub kuch rahk liya hai na" I said passing her clothes."jee ammi jee" she said and I passes her a smile.she is leaving tonight so we decided to go out and have some fun.coming out from ayesha's room I hated to my room . I took a long shower and wore a red and black jumpsuit and paired I with black vans. I was making my hair when my phone start ringing, making a highpony tail I pickup my phone to reveal endy's call (he work with me)

ME:hi endy.

ENDY" hey samya ,I need a favour.

ME: yup endy, what happened.

ENDY:samya ! I am suffriving from fever and I have a event today, can u do it for me .

He said and I mentally thought what should I do now, If I do his event so who wll leave Ayesha to the airport.

Endy: samya plz every one is busy with there evenets and only you have a off today .

ME: OK endy I do it for you , text me the venue and the theam.

He cut the call and texted me the venue , I was lost in my thought thinking about who will drop Ayesha at the airport when I got a msg . I swip my screen to find hussain text.

HUSSAIN: hey good moring any plans for today.

ME :good morning hru? Nothing special plan")

HUSSAIN" can we meet ?

ME: today ? sorry work call L

HUSSAIN : NO PROBLEM .

ME: anything special?

HUSSAIN : not really , jub milo gi tab batao ga.

I read hussain and walk towards ayesha's room.i enter her room find her already.

"kiya howa mo pay 12 kuyn bagay howay hain"Ayesha asked doing her makeup.

"yr I cant drop you" I said sitting on her bed , she trun towards me "magar kuyn" she asked ."endy was not feeling well so I have to do the arrangements" I said looking down and feeling embarais"to abb " she said and I have no answer.

"if you don't mind mai tumhay phelay drop kardoon airport" I asked looking towards Ayesha "ya sure girl not a big deal, if you have some problem let me call asim" she said and she dailed asmi's number and he is going to drop Ayesha to airport.

I bites my good bye with Ayesha , picking up my bad and phone I drive my car towards the venue.

SHEHRY POV#

I just came back from office as after a long time we will be a DJ a the event , changing my clothes I went to hussain room to see if he is ready or not, I knock on his door and find him ready .

I drove the car towards the venue while hussain is doing somework on his laptop.i praked the car and both of us get out from the car. Hussain went inside to call someone to pickup these DJ equipment into the hall . after few mintues he come back with two guyz we all carry the equipment inside and me and hussain placing our stuffs .

The hall was beautiful decorated from inside with flowers and lights.i was checking my equipements when I hear a familiar voice . I look towards hussain and he was already looking towards me . we look at our frount to find samya instating a guy

"samya" her name come out of our mouth and she trun around.

"bhai app yahan" she said coming towards us "I passes her a smile and she nodded.

"to yeh ta app ka last miuntes cal" hussain said and I didn't know what they are talking about.

HUSSAIN POV#

Everynow and then my eyes are travelling towards samya , she is so senserior with her work .

Soon , people start arriving .some crazy fangirls swoon aover me and shehry bhai. Shamya was leaned aginst a wall on one side of the hall , silently talking pictures from her camera.

I was screeming on top of my lungs welcoming different people on the stage.i warmly welcomed the bride and the grom wh looked exceptionally amazing together.after the newly wed couple seated its time to rock the floor, its our perfomace time.

SAMYA POV#

Now its time for dhoombros performace, the girls among the guest,who had been drooling on hussain and shehry bhai now went wild as they screemed their heart out. I joined them too, screaning at the top od my lungs like craziest fangirl.

The were flawless and looking dashing as evry they give the best mic of desi and English beats.their dance ended with loads of hude round of applaue.the food was released, and I must say the best and awaited moment in desi wedding is food.i was lost looking my table arrangement which is al messup.

"excuse me" someone tap on my shoulder.

"yes" I trun around t find shehry bhai.

"kasi lagi performance ?" he asked "amazing as always" I said and he passes me a smile.

The event is over and I got my chaque , my eyes went towards shehry bhai and hussain they are packing there stuffs.

"you guyz need help" I said and shehry bhai nodded, I was packing my stuff when I got a call from Ayesha and she told me that she arrived chicargo safely .

"kariyat itni muskura rahi ho? Kis ka text hai koi???" shehry bhai asked putting his laptop in bag."

"kiya mtlb bhai , Ayesha ka text hai" I said and he nodded, they palace everything in there car and now its tiem t leave.

I was walking towards my car when shehry bhai ask "hey samya why don't you join us today Ayesha bi nhi hai ghar ja kar kiya karo gi or kal wasa bi Sunday hai"

"bhai I am super tried , mai kal agao gi" I said and he look towards me with a frrow.

"aajao na mai subha drop kardonga , or inta late hogaya hai hussain will drive your car or mai apni car mai ata hoon , or mujhy nhi nhi suna" he said and I nodded.

I handed my car keys to hussain and he drive my car where I seat on the passenger seat .

HUSSAIN POV#

I was driving towards home , my eyes when towards samya who is sleeping? Uff yeh larki pata nhi kuyn itna busy rahkti hai apnay app ko kam kam or sif kam.i mentally thought and after 15 miuntes I parked the car and get out from the car , I walk towards samya and open her door she is looking little pale, "samya" I said tapping on her shoulde. She look towards me and get out from the car .

"samya are you fine" I asked walking towards main door.

"yup " she said in sleepy voice.

I think she is tried , I mentally thought and enter the house .i walk towards my room when samya call me " haan samy you need something? I asked " wo actually ,tum kuch batanay walay ta" she said and I nodded "haan " I said rubbing back of my neck."wo actually ....i got a call from ARY FLIM house and......" I said taking small pause and I can see samya face expersion getting change " go onnn" she said "and they want me to work for there upcoming movie" I complete my sentence " o my god hussain . congrats " she jump on me wrapping her hand round my neck I got shocked on her action but smile make way to my lips.

"thanku samya " I said and she move back but that smile is still on her face .we bites our good baye and went to our rooms . thank god shehry is not here warna phir suru hojata , something cooking , hussain and samya blah blah.

NEXT MORING#

It was Saturday, which means weekend, I slept late last night after that amazing function,I woke up early today, yar kon weekend ko jaldi uthta hai,I leave my bed and taking my clothes I took a long relaxing shower and wore my puma paints with v neck shirt.i grabbed my phone ,shades and car key I decided to go for a walk.

I walk towards the kitchen and taking about a bottle of water I feel someone in dinning area,I went there to find a lot of paper with a laptop and samya standing behind the window "yeh itni subha subha kuyn uthi hoi hai" I mentally thought "samya" I said and she jumped.

"ammiii" she whispered yell an I mentally laugh on her suitation.

"darpok" I chuckled.and she made a face.

"wasay yeh batao itni jaldi kuyn uth gai or yeh itna mess" I said pointing towards the mees on the table.

"need nhi rahi ti ,or yeh mess nhi mera kam hai , kal kay events ki pictures and skhets.she said picking up all the papers.

"wasay apasa ki baat hai hussain asif subha kay 8:00 bajay kasay uth gai?"she said looking towards the watch .

"I am going to pay my texas to I thought kay mosam acha hai walk pay chala jata hoon then texas pay kardo ga" I said and she nodded placing her stuffs in her bag.

"chalo tum bi" I said and she look towards me.

"main hi bhai,mai nay agar walk I to nazar bi nhi aogi or mujhy wasa bi yeh files endy ko dayni hai 9 bajay tak so I am going to drop it" she said and I nodded.

"to 1 kam kartay hain nay walk pay chaltay hain then we will drop this files to endy pandi"I hined ,making a puppy dog face and she smiled shaking her head.

Kariyat to hai mister hussain ajj say phelay to kisi ko force nhi kiya phir samya kuyn?

"ruko let me bring my bag"she spoke and went to bring her bag.

SAMYA POV#

I come out closing the door behind and saw hussain taking a selfi, he is looking dam hot "yar koi itna ht ksay hosahkta hai" he snapped his fingers,grabbing my attention"kahan koho gai " he said and I shock my head, he walked to the car door and opened it for me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"hussain hum walk pay jarahay ta"I said and he show me his watch.

"walk ka time nhi hai its already 8 "20 and I have to be at tax office at 8 :30 or app ko us endy say bi milna hai "he said and I nodded.

We reached at taxes office in about 15 mintues, it near to hussain house so he went in and I just waited in car , I was feeling hungry so I decided to have some cookies and coffe from startbusts I texted hussain and infrom him that I am in starbutsh,after few moments hussain arrived and he drive towards endy home .

"hey endy" I said and he nodded, he guster us to come in and we seated doen.

"thanku so much samya "he said going throw the file and I nodded.

"by the way how is he"he said and I controlmy giggle.

"he is my couise" I said and he handshake with hussain.

"hussain kayal say " I said looking towards hussain and I can say he got my point

He leave endy's hand "let go samya mom is waiting forus" he said and I nodded.

We seated in hussain's car and I watch the time and its only 9:15 so I decided to ask hussain if we can go for a walk.

"hussain"I said and he looked at me

"can we go for a walk the wether is amazing today" I said and he got agreed,we arrived the nearest parked and start walking in the park,kids are playing with there parents and toys while elders are walking around it feel so good , I was lost in my though when I felt a something hard on my arm I trun around to find hussain with some kids holding water ballons in his hand.

"hussain" I yelled and hussain through another water balloon at me.i run behind him to grab an water ballon but failed as he was contiuones throing ballons at me.

"hussain abb bacho tum" I said and taking a water gun for a kid I run towards hussain and he run to save his life.

"samya plz nhi " he said hiding behind a tree.

"tum bahar to ao" I said and he keep on hiding behind the tree, suddenly my evil mind start work,

"ochhhh hussain" I yelle and felon my kenes,"kiya howa samya" hussain run towards me and sitnext to me I pick up the water gun and attach on hussain"samya that's not fare" he said angryily and I mentally slapt myself ,

Yr isko to gusa agaya.1 mister hussain kay angr issues.

He stand up and went towards his car , I follow him , hussain lock his car and walk towards house, I floow him and the way home no one ulter a single word.we reached home and I went to change , after chaning my clothes I find everyone in dinning area accept hussain, lagata hai kuch zada hi gusa agaya hai issay.

After breakfast I was helping aunty with dishes,"samya tum ki batado ajj duphar kay kahanay mai kiya banao" aunty questioned and I looked towards her.

"aunty ajj mai kahana banao" I asked and she shook her ead,refusing.

"aunty please na,bhot time howa desi kahana banai howa mom haseema...."I said and got pause in last, aunty hold my shoulder and nodded and I yay in victory.

I tried up my hairs and decided what should I cook , I was going thought some recipes when shehry bhai join me ,"kiya horaha hai" he said looking towards me.

"nothing much"I said placing my phone on slap and picking up the rice bowl.

"mama nay bataya ajj kahna app banarahi hai ,pat to karab nhi hoga na" he said and I passes him a deadly gazae.

I start doing my work , I make chicken kahri and malai boti , I was making naan when I turned and saw shehry bhai smiling at me,"you need some heply" he said and I pointed towards the salad palte and he nodded.

He pickup a knife and start cutting the salad.and I start smiling at him.

"kiya howa kya kabhi kisi kubsorat larkay ko kam kartay wan hi dahka" he said and I chucked.

"nhi na , wasa hera bahabi is so lucky" I said and he nodded and slighty blush.

Its almost lunch time , I place everything on the table and went to call shista anuy and uncle while shehr bhai went to call hussain and maha.

HUSSAIN POV#

I don't know what happened to me why I got angry at samya , I know I was the frist one to start that but why I got nagry on her since we come back I didn't get courage to face her I know its my mistake , I was in my thought when shehry enter my room"hussain kahana lag gaya hai" he said and close the door.

I got up and went to dinning area, I was so hugry as I didn't do breakfast and the food smell is amazing I stead down and mom sereved us the food, it was amazing chicken karhai with malai boti and naan ??? home made naan.

"begham naan kon laya" dad asked mom and she look towards samya/

"ajj sara kahana samya nay banaya hai" mom said I look towards samya while she is already lokking towards me.

"aray wah its amazing beta" dad said and she passes him a smile.

We were eating when I got a msg I swip the screen to reveal samya's text I open it.

SAMYA:sorry

I read it and looked towards her she is holding her ears but why its not her fault.

Even through is ki ghalti bi nhi phir bi us nay sorry kardiya or hussain you should be the one saying sorry.

"sorry" she momted making a puppy dog face and I shook my head, smiled playing across her face.

"wasay shehry bhai ajj kay kahanay mai to namak name ki cheez hi nahi or mirchay to itni hai jsay puri bottle ulat di ho" I make a digusted face and she frowned.

"hain sai kaha or yeh naan to itni hard hai kay dentils say apioment layna paray ga"shehry bhai said holding his jaw.

"jee nahi,aiwayeen na bolayn acha to bana hai" I said tashing the food.and both of them bust out laughing.

"kuyn tang kar rahay ho meri beti ko" aunty said and I show them my toung.

"hussain bata , tumnay kiya socha phir" asif uncle asked hussain .

"dad I think I will go for it " hussain said and I know what they are taking about .

"to phir kub jana hai " aunty asked in low tune and hussain look towards her.

"mom abhi to sif socha hai to app asay kar rahi hai , agar app asay karay gi to mai kasay jaoga" hussain said looking towards aunty and she look down.

"beta naya sher or akelay" shista aunty said and I miss mom she always got worried like this

"mom pheli baat pakistan naya sher nhi or phir mai akelay kahan hogayn itna log hai " he said in a clam tune and shista aunty nodded.

After we finished eacting I make everyone to take apicture so I can kept this memory with me .i bites my good bye as I have to assist enna in today event.

hey guyz so i am back .

so happy for hussain and maryam . so our superstar is fanilly married .

hope you guyz like my story

do like,comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1K 32
This story is about a boy named Hussain and a girl named Aaliya. How will these opposites attract within arranged marriage???
19.2K 1.4K 30
Cast Dhoombros- themselves. Mawra Hocane- Amaara Abdul. Sanum jung- Sheema Abdul. Sana syeed- Aliya. Kriti sanon- Saba Sheikh. Fawad khan - Sameer sh...
421K 24.9K 78
**COMPLETED** Hussain misses his life before fame and is craving for a peaceful holiday away from his hectic schedule. His dream comes true when Waqa...
256K 16.4K 62
**COMPLETED** SEQUEL TO SAJDAH Shehryaar and Asmaara meet again after three years of no contact at all. A lot has changed yet, a lot is still the sam...