Save you tonight. [One Direct...

By fivesaucemagcon

completed series. 2014 © fivesaucemagcon All rights reserved More

Save you tonight. [One Direction Fan Fiction]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50. part 2
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62

Chapter 28

219 1 0
By fivesaucemagcon

Sarah's point of view:

"Can you please just listen to me" I say clinging onto his arm, "Fine" I hisses through his teeth, "If you stop, whatever you're doing, I'll stop smoking, I just want to know that I'm loved like I was again" I say letting go and heading upstairs before he blows up. "Sarah, you are loved, I know it doesn't seem like it now, but I have and always will" he says standing up weakly. I take a step towards him, "Harry, I see that, but I'm so scared that you're just going to black out, or leave just like that" I say sitting on the edge of the couch, "Sarah, I will stop. If you stop smoking" I plaster a smile on my face and nod. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and handed it to him, I sat watching him hesitate to eat, but he does. I can't help but tear up, thinking of him blacking out because of him trying to change for the people who are stupid enough to even call him fat. "Sarah, are you okay? I'm eating. I wanted to see you smile" he says putting the bowl down and crawling on the couch, he nuzzles his head onto my shoulder, "I'm on cloud 9 right now Harry, I was just thinking of you just dying or blacking out on me. It's terrifying" I say wipping off a tear and smiling down at his head on my lap. I just pet his insanly curly hair, his green eyes looking up at me. "I'm sorry" he says sitting up, facing me. "For what?" I say turning my whole body to him, "Screaming at you, throwing a plate at you,  having your ring run over" when he said that I looked down at my naked fingers, "Ooh that's where that went" I said smiling, "Harry, it's okay" I lean over and kiss his nose. "I just didn't feel safe around that new Harry, I felt like I couldn't say anything because you would hurt me" I play with my fingers until his intertwined with me making me look up at his eyes, those eyes had me head over heels with him, I could never be mad at him, those eyes are what keeps me loving him. He leans in and kisses me softly. After a few minutes of that I pulled away and walked into the kitchen to get some cream soda, I slipped some frozen taco's onto a tray and into the oven, I sat on the counter waiting for the timer to beep. "Harrryy!" I say loud enough for him to run into the kitchen, "What's up buttercup" he says wrapping his arms around my waist, My legs around his torso, arms around his neck, hands intertwined into his messy hair, "Why'd you even start. . .You know. . that" I say jumping from his arms when I heard the timer. "I thought maybe if I did that, the haters would like me" he says biting into a taco and spitting it out at how hot it was into the sink. "Harry, you can never please everyone, as long as the ones you love, love you than you are perfectly fine, means your doing something right" I say blowing on one and handing it to him, "I get that now" he says with a cheeky grin, he takes a sip of my cream soda and kissed my nose, "I'm going to go shower now" he smiles and walks out and up stairs.

Harry's point of view:

I walked into the bathroom and slipped off my shirt, seeing my ribs. I cringed, "Won't give up until we surrender" was tattooed on my arm, I leaned over the sink to see bags under my eyes, I flipped my hair and threw water on my face. I heard a knock on the door, "Come in" I say and Niall's head popped in, He walked in closing the door behind him and sitting on the counter, "Sarah and I made up, I promise I wouldn't, And I won't" I say taking off my pants, "Harry, she loves you, and seeing her scared out of her mind is the last thing I wanted to see" he says eating a skittle from his bowl of skittles. "Ooh here" he says handing me Sarah's ring that was all bent and abused from the car, "I saw it when I was coming home and knew it was Sarah's. So I picked it up" he says looking at me, "Thanks. I hurt her, and lost her trust didn't I?" he just nods and eats a couple more skittles, "Hey, Sam, Sarah, and I are going out. Wanna come? We'll wait" He says as I nod. "Yeah, give me a couple of minutes" he walks out as I jump in. I hate knowing I had lost her trust, she means everything to me. I finally finished and got out of the shower. I slipped into the usual, baggy jeans, sweater, beanie, and old converse. I walked out to see Sarah cuddled up to Zayn, it made me cridge but I loosened up and eyed Zayn. He didn't budge.

I coughed, he just looked at me and layed back down, "Niall, you ready?" I say loud enough for Sarah to wake up, She rubbed her eyes and Zayn just galres at me, Sarah turned around and kissed his nose, he smiled at her as she walked upstairs to get her shoes, "Dude, don't cuddle with my girlfriend" He chuckles and walks over to me, "You threw a plate at her, screamed at her, kicked her out, threw her ring out into the street, and you still have the nerves to call her your girlfriend? She came to me when you left her" he said coldy, This is a side of Zayn I've never seen, "Just leave her alone" I say inching close to his face, "I'm ready" Sarah says running down as me and Zayn fly apart, we both smile hatred at eachother as I wrap my arms around Sarah, and kiss her hard, she pulls away "Harry, are you okay?" she giggles, I nod and shoot dagers at Zayn. She waves bye to Zayn as I guide her out with the palm of my hand on her back, Once in the car Sam and Sarah start talking in the back, I leaned over to Niall "Zayn's trying to take Sarah away from me" I whisper into his ear as he looks at me with confusion, "He just admitted it. What the fuck do I do" I say turning up the radio a bit so the girls wouldn't hear us. "Bro, What has gotten into him" he says putting his hand back on Sams knee, He leans back and smiles, "I don't know. But it needs to stop" I say coldly and looking back at Sarah who is starring at me with cold eyes.

"Niall pull over, I wanna switch seats with Sam" I say as he pulls over and me and Sam move quickly. "Sarah what's wrong" she rolls her eyes and shows me a text from Zayn:

"Hey, I hope you and Harry make it. I know you think you can trust him, but he's acting weird, just know that I'm here for you when he hurts you again. Ooh & I heard Harry throwing up in the bathroom while he was "taking a shower", well besides that. Love youu xx"

"Sarah, I swear" she closes her phone "Don't, just I don't care anymore. Do what you want" she says trying to hold back tears that I know were forming in her eyes. "Sarah, please believe me! Niall tell her I wasn't throwing up while I was in the bathroom" I say pointing to him, "Sarah, he wasn't I was there. We talked and he got in the shower" he says looking back at us from the mirror. "Why would Zayn lie to me" she looked down at her background which was her and Zayn and I. She looked so hurt and broken. "Sarah, he wants to take you from me" I say placing my hand on her knee, she shivers and looks at me, "Look, I want to have a goodnight with my baby and my best friend and Sam" I say as Sam looks back "Offense taken" she giggles, "You know what I meant" she smiled and looks back at the road. Sarah nods and puts her phone back in her pocket, We finally pull into the resturant where Liam and Danielle were walking out hand in hand, Sarah smiles and runs over and hugs Danielle, same with Sam. Me and Niall walk over and hug Liam, "Hey, I didn't know you even left the house" Sarah says pointing to Liam, "Yeah, I left when Niall and Sam did, Louis did too. He's out with Eleanor" He says kissing Danielle on the nose, me and Sam all AWWH, as Danielle smiles, "Sarah, how are you? I heard about Perrie, Ugh can't stand her" she smiles, I looked over at Sarah who cringed when she heard Perrie, I don't know wether it was Perrie or Zayn she was thinking of right now.

"I'm fine, just some damage done" she giggles and hugs Danielle as Liam and her were leaving, Sam looked over at Sarah and rubbed her back, Sarah took my hand and gripped it tight, I hate seeing her like this. I did this to her, but Zayn piled more onto her. Right when I was thinking nothing could get worst, Perrie comes walking out giggling and in the arms of a random guy, Perrie saw Sarah and stoped smiling and glared at her, "Bitch" perrie hisses and pushes past her, hitting Sarah's bad shoulder from where Perrie pulled her down, Sarah whimpers and grabs her shoulder in pain, That bitch I swear. I rubbed Sarah's back as she walked inside holding her shoulder, "Are you okay?" I lean down and whisper in her ear making her look up and smile at me, but I knew there was hurt in those blue eyes. She was broken and it was because of me. I promised to always keep her safe and I let her and me down. We were sat down in a booth, I placed my hand on Sarah's upper thigh making her bite her lip, I looked over at Sam and Niall who have their heads in a menu, Sarah and I brought a menu up to our faces, as soon as it went up her lips found mine hard. I dropped the menu and placed both my hands cupping her face, I licked her bottom lip needing in, Once in I roamed her mouth, her hands found my torso and slid her hands a little into my shirt making sure you couldn't tell, we both pulled away being happy that there was only 1 old couple in the room. she pulls away smiling, pulling her hand out of my shirt and around my torso, I looked into her eyes, happy that I saw only love in them. She smiles and leans up and kisses me softly on the lips. Ooh if only she knew how much she drives me insane. 

After we finished eating we made our way home, Sarah and I not loosing any body contact, Once in the car sarah's phone beeped. she pulled it out and showed me the message from zayn:

"He hurts you, beaks you, and you do this?" -Image of Harry and Sarah in the resturant making out- I still Love you though(: xx "

I crindged at the "Love you" part but I knock it off, "How'd he get that?" she says looking amused, I shrug. "At least it's true ha" she says smiling, surprised that she wasn't freaking out. once inside the house, Sarah runs up to Zayn, "DJ Malik!" she says jumping into his arms, I died a little inside, "Hey, Sarah the T.V" he says flipping on the news where a picture of me and Sarah are kissing, it was from inside. "The old couple, they wern't old" Sarah says laughing into Zayn's shoulder,  Okay. Just died. "Sarah, Can I talk to you in the bedroom" I said pointing to the room upstairs, she nods and jumps out of Zayns arms and trails behind me upstairs, Once inside she lays on the bed, "Sarah, are you trying to kill me? If so, It's working. This Sayn this needs to stop, I hate seeing the girl I love jumping and all over one of my band mates" I say as she sits up, "Harry, get this through your head. I love you, I only love Zayn as one of my best friends. He's like a dad I never had. Liam the so called "Daddy Direction" is not so daddy like to me, I mean he doesn't even know I'm here since we've been on tour, me and you have been distant, Louis is always with Eleanor, I'm not knocking Eleanor, I love her, and Sam and Niall are always together. Zayn is lonely and he's just an amazing guy. I don't care if you has feelings for me, i still want him to be my best friend. I'm not letting you getting in between that. I love you so much. And this "Sayn" thing is not true" she says taking a deep breath and sitting back down. "Sarah, just calm down about her because I'm dead inside because you just ran and jumped into his arms and everytime I leave you alone you always find your way into Zayn's arms and I just I can't" I know I started tearing up because she walked slowly to me and rubbed up and down my arms, I'm sorry baby" she says leaning up to me and kissing my neck and love biting it here and there, she finally leans up and pulls me closer and kissing me sweet spot making me let out a moan, she moves us tot he bed and throws me down, she leans down kissing hard on my lips, I slip off my shirt as so does she. ~ ~ ~ ~

[A/N. I don't feel to comftorble writing a sex scene so sorry]

Me and Sarah did it, It was amazing. We need to fight more often. I leans over to see sarah panting and smiling at me. She leans over and kisses me quickly and softly, "I love you" she says closing her eyes as I pull her close. I rub her bare back as we both fall asleep.

- I woke up to Sarah wearing one of my shirts and underware, he hair was in a messy bun, "You look cute in my clothes baby" she turns around and flashes me a smile, she walks over and kisses me slowly, I wanted more. I pulled her close as she pulls away, she laughs "Harry, wait. I'm hungry. Want anything?" she says throwing me a pair of boxers. She walked out as I slipped them on, I fixed my hair so it doesn't seem I just had sex. I slipped on a beanie and walked downstairs, a beanie and boxers. Ha weird, "Harry and Sarah had sex last night!" Louis screams, "He's wearing the beanie!" I laugh and throw a pillow at him, I look over at Zayn who doesn't seem to happy. "Lighten up "DJ Malik" I say smirking at him, he glares at me. I look over at Sarah who rolls her eyes and smiles at me. "Shut up Harry" she says, Sam walks down and into the kitchen where Sarah feeds her a piece of Bacon and a cup of juice. "Harry, you had sex last night didn't you" Niall said walking into the kitchen, Sam's face froze. "Sarah" Sam hisses, she just shrugs and smiles at me. "Harry getting some before me. Theres no shocker" Niall says smiling as Sam elbows him, "Ha, I need to get a new beanie" I say throwing my beanie off. "So, what are we gonna do today?" Sarah says bringing me a plate of Bacon and eggs. I shrug, "I just wanted a lazy day" I say biting into a piece of bacon. She smiles and nods, Zayn groans and walks upstairs, Sarah runs after him but I grabbed her waist and kisses her, She kisses back, but didn't take her eyes off of Zayn walking into his room. She sighs when I pull away. The whole time she stared at his room while I ate. "Damn it Sarah, go" she smiles and runs upstairs. I sigh and look down and eat my bacon, Niall sits across from me. "Bro, You just had sex. Of coarse he's going to be mad, just let her talk to him. It's not like they're going to have sex" I eye him, "Look I'll go listen in to their conversation" he smiles and grabs a cup and runs upstairs, Wow. This outta be funny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.7K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...