The Paper

By LolaLove0

Sophomore Emily Fields Is the star swimmer at her school Harvard University. When Emily begins to fail her En... More

The Tutor
YOU HAVE A...
HOME SESSION
DAVIS
SNOWED IN
LET'S PARTY!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?
LIVE A LITTLE
ONE MONTH, MAYBE WEEKS
Authors note
ARE YOU SURE?
YOU'RE DOING IT WITH HER!
WITHOUT YOU
HOME
GOOD MORNING
PAM FIELDS
THE TRUTH
THE LAKE HOUSE
HOME FOR THE SUMMER
RECURRENCE
RECURRENCE PART 2
FIXING IT
BACK HOME
THE BIG PAYBACK
EMILY.v.ALISON
BIRTHDAY WEEK
PRETTY LITTLE BLONDES
HUGE DECISION
ABORTION Pt 1
ABORTION Pt 2
COPING
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME
YOU LIED TO ME
I DIDN'T DO IT
I FEEL EMPTY
DOCTORS APPOINMENTS
SEAN
IN TOO DEEP
ANOTHER PARTY
ANOTHER PARTY Pt.2
WHAT'S TODAYS DATE?
STARTING OVER
ROUND TICKET FLIGHT
CAUGHT
BRIDES TO BE
THE PAPER

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE

2.7K 72 16
By LolaLove0

20 MINUTES BEFORE
Alison's POV
Smiling as I walk into the art lab I see Grant standing at the elevator waiting for me.
-HEY PRETTY GIRL Grant smiles wrapping one arm around my shoulder hugging me.
-HEY GRANT I say back. WHERE'S NOEL? I ask.
-HE HAS TRAINING CAMP my friend says about his boyfriend. WHY ARE YOU SO SMILEY? He questions.
-NO REASON I quip discreetly showing off my new diamond ring off by using my hand to swipe the hair from my face.
-OH MY GOD YOU'RE SHITTIN' ME Grant happily gasps.
-IM NOT I grin from ear to ear.
-CONGRATULATIONS he says pulling me into another hug. SO YOU'RE HAPPY? he asks.
-SO HAPPY I declare.
-AND YOU'RE SORE? Grant laughs. YOU'RE LEGS HAVE BEEN WOBBLING SINCE YOU WALKED IN he adds in.
-SO SORE I say through laughter while trying to slowly sit down.
Suddenly Grant stops talking and the smile that was once on his face disappears.

-DOES SHE KNOW? he asks referring to Emily.
Knowing what he's talking about I sigh and sip my peach tea.
-NO I shake my head. BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO KNOW, ITS JUST AN INFECTION I add.
-AN INFECTION THAT COULD KILL YOU ALISON my friend hisses.
Before Emily proposed to me I scheduled myself another doctors appointment because I was getting sick again.
The doctor told me that it's a mild infection within my blood system caused by natural germs.
He also said that the infection is in fact a deadly one usually caught by current or former leukemia patients.
I was supposed to stay away from other people for at least two weeks while the medicine he prescribed me kicked in and cleared everything but I didn't so the infection grew worse.
-LOOK GRANT I'VE BEEN SICK FOR TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE I THINK I...
Hearing the sound of the patios sliding door open cutting me off I look over to see Davis smoking a cigarette.

-HEY BABY Davis' southern Country accent fills my ears causing the blood to drain from my face.
-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Grant stands up questioning him.

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DAVIS? I ask.
-I CAME BACK TO GET YOU he says throwing his cigarette down on the floor crushing it with his foot before blowing out the smoke. THAT WAS UNTIL I HEARD THAT YOU WERE ENGAGED he adds sitting down turning to give me a deadly glare.

-ALRIGHT DUDE ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO Grant tells him making Davis stand up pulling a gun from his waistband.
With Grant holding his hands up in surrender I step in front of him.
-GRANT GO I tell him.
-NO ALIS...
-HE WANTS ME I tell him. JUST GO I add.
-GO Davis grits pointing the gun at him. ACTUALLY STAY he says just as Grant gets ready to leave. SIT DOWN he demands.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT DAVIS? I ask causing him to slowly turn back to me using the back of his hand to slap me across the face knocking me to the floor.
-HEY MAN! Grant shouts running at him only getting shot in return.
-GRANT! I cry out.
-I JUST WANTED YOU my ex says getting down beside me.
-OUCH I wince after him pulling me by my hair for me to stand up.
-BUT YOU MESSED THAT UP WHEN YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT MUTANT he hisses in my ear. JESUS BABY I LOVE YOU! he tells me as I cry. LOOK AT THIS, WE WERE HAPPY he adds putting his phone in my face as I look away. LOOK! Davis yells making me look at his phone seeing an old picture of the two of us.

-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? I weep glancing between him and the gun in his hand.
-WEREN'T YOU HAPPY? Davis questions me through tears.
-NO I truthfully tell him. I WASN'T, BUT IM HAPPY NOW DAVIS I cry looking over at Grant on the floor bleeding to death.
-YOU LOVE HER DON'T YOU? he questions me.
-I DO I admit.
-I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME ALI my ex cries scratching his head with his gun.
-I DO DAVIS I tell him. I DO LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO GET SOME HELP BUT IM IN LOVE WITH EMILY I add in. SHE'S MY WHOLE LIFE.
-WELL I GUESS YOU BETTER PUT YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON HOLD he chuckles. BECAUSE IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN he lastly says.
...
Emily's POV
-HAVE YOU SEEN ALISON? I ask fellow classmates as I push past people in search of my fiancée.
-NO the guy responds running out the door.
Looking through the crowd of people I see no sign of Alison and Grant.
Running towards the back room I bump into Lauren.
-EMILY GET OUT OF...
-LAUREN HAVE YOU SEEN ALI? I impatiently ask with glossy eyes.
-I SAW HER GO UPSTAIRS BUT IM SURE SHE'S NOT UP THERE ANYMORE Lauren tells me as I run towards the elevator.
-EMILY! she calls out as I hop on the elevator.
-C'MON C'MON I say watching each floor number light up on the overhead.
As the elevator doors open I rush out searching through each lab.
-ALI! I call out having no luck at finding her.
Reaching the single Lab on the other side of the building I see Alison pressed up against the wall as a tall blonde guy with a gun in his hand stands in front of her.
-WELL I GUESS YOU BETTER PUT YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON HOLD the guy tells her. BECAUSE IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN he says.
Bursting through the door I see Grant lying on the floor with blood spewing from his stomach.
-EMILY! Alison cries out causing the guy to turn around.
Davis.
-PUT THE GUN DOWN I tell him slowly walking over to them.
-STAY BACK! He screams pointing the gun at Alison.
-OKAY I quip backing up some with my hands up.
-YOU STOLE HER FROM ME he cries along with Alison.
-YOU WERE BROKEN UP I respond. YOU SEEM LIKE A GREAT GUY IM SURE YOU CAN FIND....
-SHUT UP! he yells cutting me off. I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU DO he adds.
-THIS ISN'T LOVE DAVIS Alison sobs.
As he turns to look at her I pick up a huge steel pole stored against the wall.
Getting ready to hit him Davis quickly turns around to me causing me to swing it across his face grabbing Alison away from him.
While he lies on the floor unconscious both Alison and me try to lift Grant attempting to pull him to safety.
Exiting the door I look into the glass window in front of me seeing Davis standing up extending his arm.
-ALI RUN! I shout throwing Grant over my shoulder running down the hall as he chases after us releasing shots.
Still running beside Alison I suddenly stop once I see her fall to the ground.
-ALI! I scream dropping Grant getting down on the floor to examine her.
Turning her body around to face me I spot a bullet wound right above her right breast.
Frozen as she stares up at me with those beautiful blue eyes Davis drops his gun before sliding down the wall smacking himself in the head.
-I DIDN'T MEAN IT he cries. IM SORRY BABY.
-C'MON ALI KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN I cry.
-EM Alison cries choking on her own blood.
-SHH NO DON'T SPEAK I tell her as she coughs up more blood.
-I LOVE YOU She tells me weakly lifting her hand to caress my face. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH she adds with tears streaming down her face.
-NO DON'T SAY THAT I cry. YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY I assure her.
Rocking her back and forth in my arms I hear another bang come from behind me.
Turning to look I see Davis' lifeless body lying with blood coming from his head.
-IM SORRY Ali cries.
-STOP, KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME I tell her.
-IT HURTS she adds.
-I KNOW I reply. BUT YOU GOTTA HANG IN THERE BABE, YOU CANT LEAVE ME I sob.
Coughing up more blood than before Alison tells me that she loves me once more before closing her eyes and dropping her hand.
-NO ALI PLEASE! I scream trying to get her eyes open again. C'MON ALI I cry lightly smacking her cheek. ALI NO I lastly sob out lying my head on her stomach letting the tears fall down my face.
-HELP! I shout out for help as her body lies in my arms.

Davis shot Grant 😡😭🔫
Davis shot Alison 😰😭🔫
Poor Emily 😪💔
Davis killed himself 🔫
Enjoy 😊
-D
Don't Hate Me 🙏🏽 update coming tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
89.7K 2.6K 60
Emily Fields is a city-town girl born and raised in California, living in the fast line of life until her father was lost to the war. Dealing with th...
89.5K 1.8K 38
Ali comes back from the dead and Emily realizes that the feelings she had for Ali came back. Does Ali love emily as much as she loves her? Is Ali sti...