Taking cover

By Battle_Penguin54

"I'm telling you! She died in a fire 7 years ago!" I boomed and raised my hands up in the air. He was sitting... More

CHAPTER 1: Missing
CHAPTER 2: My Life
CHAPTER 3: Unexpected Stranger
CHAPTER 4: The boss
CHAPTER 5: Mission
CHAPTER 6: Control
CHAPTER 7: Late
CHAPTER 8: False Information
CHAPTER 9: Close one
CHAPTER 10: A worthy Opponent
CHAPTER 11: Task
CHAPTER 12: Lock n' load
CHAPTER 13: The Plan
CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout
CHAPTER 15: Hospital
CHAPTER 16: Screw Up
CHAPTER 17: Search
CHAPTER 18: Wounded
CHAPTER 20: Be Nice
CHAPTER 21: I'm here to help
CHAPTER 22: Thinking
CHAPTER 23: Suspicious
CHAPTER 24: Taking Action
CHAPTER 25: The Lab
CHAPTER 26: Apprehending the Traitor
CHAPTER 27: Bad Day
CHAPTER 28: Memory loss
CHAPTER 29: Quarters
CHAPTER 30: Are you sure its just a dream?
CHAPTER 31: Behind You
CHAPTER 32: Surprise!
CHAPTER 33: Freedom
CHAPTER 34: 6 Days
CHAPTER 35: DAY ONE
CHAPTER 36: Cut Short
CHAPTER 37: Back home?
CHAPTER 38: The Plan
CHAPTER 39: Just Acting
CHAPTER 40: Rescue
Chapter 41: Your Soul
CHAPTER 42: Do you Rememeber?
CHAPTER 43: The Greatest Friends!
CHAPTER 44: Nothing
CHAPTER 45: Forwards
CHAPTER 46: "Check Up"
CHAPTER 47: Number eight
CHAPTER 48: Frisk's Condition
CHAPTER 49: His Weakness
CHAPTER 50: The Riddle
CHAPTER 51: An awkward morning
CHAPTER 52: Her lastname
CHAPTER 53: New Clothes
CHAPTER 54: Expensive doors
CHAPTER 55: The Machine
CHAPTER 56: A creature lurking
CHAPTER 57: Still with me
CHAPTER 58: Frisk
CHAPTER 59: She ran
CHAPTER 60: The Voicemail
CHAPTER 61: Hate
CHAPTER 62: Frisk? Or 'Frisk'?
CHAPTER 63: The Liar
CHAPTER 64: Complicated
CHAPTER 65: Confusion
CHAPTER 66: It always has been
CHAPTER 67: Rest, then Work
CHAPTER 68: Friends
CHAPTER 69: Sans' Fear
CHAPTER 70: To protect
CHAPTER 71: He hates it
CHAPTER 72: Where's Papyrus?
CHAPTER 73: Scared
CHAPTER 74: Orange Maple Syrup
CHAPTER 75: This Title is LIT
CHAPTER 76: Right here
CHAPTER 77: Title number 77
CHAPTER 78: Are you guys even reading these?
CHAPTER 79: this isnt the end
CHAPTER 80: The first fall
CHAPTER 81: He won't get better
CHAPTER 82: Her only desire
CHAPTER 83: Can you seperate reality from imagination?
CHAPTER 84: DICE
CHAPTER 85: Lets talk.. not really
CHAPTER 86: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
CHAPTER 87: the last time
CHAPTER 88: Its not their fault
CHAPTER 89: Gone
CHAPTER 90: Gullible
CHAPTER 91: And so would you
CHAPTER 92: Chara is there
CHAPTER 93: Hostage situation
CHAPTER 94: Frisk
CHAPTER 95: A Tained Soul
CHAPTER 96: Losing her
CHAPTER 97: Love
CHAPTER 98: Together!
CHAPTER 99: Off the Radar
CHAPTER 100: Taking Cover

CHAPTER 19: Is this even qualified as an interrogation?

2K 94 152
By Battle_Penguin54

A lil authors note before we contribute to the Chappie.

So, I'm actually in the making of a few more books that I'm really excited for, this includes:
-Escaping the Loop (sequel to Another Time)
-I'm not one of you (Dusttale Frans)
-Its an Eat and Greet! (Horrortale Frans)
-You can't escape death (Reapertale Frans)
-Make your move (Chesstale Frans)

I've got a lot on my plate, and keep your eyes open for any of these books coming out! I'm super excited!

And now, for the chapter~

Frisk POV:

Opening my eyes slowly and groggily, I sit up at a slow pace to comfort my aching muscles. I raise a hand up to my head as an attempt to soothe the incoming barrage of pain in my brain.

I was once again waking up in a different place than I fell asleep, I pondered if I let her get out for a moment. For now, she needs to be kept confidential to me only.

I was in the same white hospital bed with a knitted pink blanket, an IV hooked up to my arms once more, and a newly wrapped bandage around my wounded shoulder.

Still dressed in the same, bloodied medical outfit, I finally caught a glimpse of the new decor that was plastered around me.

Instead of the clean, white room that I grew to call a pathetic version of a hospital, I was now in a dimly lit area, with a single bulb lit, no shade over it.

The walls were dirty and looked way too rough for my bare feet, and the walls were not as cleanly as I would like to describe.

In front of the medical bed no longer had a constant beeping of my heart rate, but bars of rusted metal and on the other side of what it looks like of freedom, a Skeleton.

He was sitting backwards inside a chair, leaning on the back lazily watching me with a dazed expression on his face as if he was about to fall asleep.

"What are you doing?" I mutter, jumping a little as my voice echoed from the empty halls of dimly lit cells.

He didn't even flinch at my statement, as if he had been conscious the entire time.

"Making sure you can't get out. Or die." He says calmly. "Can't have valuable assets like you dyin' toots."

"Yeah? So you just gonna watch me boneface? I know I'm attractive an' all but I think you should keep your distance." I raised my eyebrows as he got out of the chair and sleepily turned it around, causing him to sit in the proper direction.

He slouched into it, shoving his skeletal hands into his brown pants, seeing how the small wooden chair had no arm rests.

"I ain't thinking about hooking up with a killer." He spat, shifting a bit to pull out a silver flask out of his back pocket.

"We're all killers here." I said, slyly, eyeing him carefully.

He only unscrewed the flask and took a swig of the beverage that it contained, before letting out an exhale of relief afterwards.

"Yep, you get my drift toots." He said, putting the flask back in its original spot in his back pocket and reverting back to his original position.

"Didn't think someone here could actually be smart. I figured if the security was stupid, you all were." I grinned as his face started to form a frown.

"Nah, your talking to the only person to shoot ya. Twice." He spat the last word to let me know that I made that small error in counting.

"Like the scenery, great view." I said looking sound, no windows to be seen, just the one way in and out.

Sans chuckled and looked up at me, "Yeah, that kinda happens when you try and escape."

"In my defense, the door was left wide open."

I glance down at the IV and reach for it once again, like I had in the hospital room, and then back to Sans, and then back to the IV in my forearm.

"Don't think about it, kid."

I grinned mischievously and swiftly reached for the small needle before my hand froze in place as Sans' out went up in flames.

"God, what do ya have to be do difficult? Leave the fuckin' IV in."

"I'll take note of your immobilizing magic powers there, shorty." I muttered in defense as my hand was put back on the other side of my back and tucked securely back into place.

He held it there for a small amount of time, then let go, his own hand falling aswell, and releasing my own from his magic grip.

Sans grumbled and muttered something under his breath for a minute, and then finally leaned forward, obviously not here for shit.

"A'ight toots. We're gonna need some information from ya as your pay for rent to stay here." He said

"I'd gladly be thrown out of this rat hole." I crossed my arms as he let out a long sigh. Probably knowing that this could take a while.

"That can be arranged." He said, "In a river with boulders strapped to ya."

Though that sounds nice compared to here, I need to get to C. H. E. S. S. to notify them of all of this information. No way in Hell I'm giving any information on them though.

"Hit be with your best shot." I said, leaning back to face him.

He starts with a long string of questions that probably are already givens at this point in the game.

If I tell 'em anything they're going to kill me anyway. Any threats they give me won't work, and they can't kill they're only information source at this point.

Are they really that stupid that they think I'll give give them the information?

"So, you are Frisk, right?"

"Oddly specific of you. Am I that famous?"

"How old are you?"

"Who knows?"

"Where are you from?"

"North side of none of your business."

"Method of killing?"

"Could be anything."

"Where did you train?"

"Couldn't tell ya."

"How long have you been working with
C. H. E. S. S.?"

"I dunno."

"Am I getting anywhere with this?"

"Probably not."

He grunted and sat up quickly and gripped the rusted steel bars firmly to make an intimidating glare at me.

"Listen, toots, your gonna haveta answer sooner or later. I don't have to feed you." He spat, gritting his teeth.

"Oh boy, looks like I'm going to be hungry." I smiled at him, obviously not affected by the cold aggravation he was practically radiating off of him.

Suddenly, the sound of a large, rusted, metal door echoes throughout the entire cellar, followed the quick slaps of someone's feet.

Someone has the audacity to be barefoot down here?
Unsanitary.

Sans quickly backed off of the cell bars, letting it a low growl of irritation as the footsteps gradually got louder.

Looks like I'm in the back.

"S-Sans! H-How's everything g-going?" A shrill voice sounded through my eardrums. She sounded weak, and afraid.

In front of me, stood a yellow dinosaur, with a pair of oversized glasses on her pointed nose, and a white lab coat that was buttoned up messily.

She was shaking and fighting, but Sans found it all too common it seems.

"No luck." He replied, his deep voice sounding tired and angry.

She turned around and her eyes seemed to sparkle as they landed on my hospitalized body.
"O-ohmygosh! It's r-really you!" She spoke excitedly.

What?

"H-How a-are you?" She asked, practically drooling over me.

What did I do? Why is she the only one that cares about my well being here?

"Feeling a little uncomfortable with Tailbone here." I said, sending a tired tone to my voice to hide the fact this is amusing.

"S-sans!" She turned quickly. "Y-you were given o-orders to make h-her feel comfortable!" She exclaimed, but before he could reply, i bud in with a sigh.

"Yeah, truly invasive questions. And this grimy cell? Talk about disappointment. I thought I expected better of the famous MMO." I shook my head and Sans scowled at me.

I have him a look that read: "fite me bitch"

"I-I can't do anything a-about the cellar..." She started to stutter once more, "b-but I'm sure t-that As-Asgore won't b-be happy about t-this." She said, turning back to Sans and walking away.

"S-peaking of.." she said down the hall, "A-Asgore is wanting y-you now." She said a bit more confidently than the original sentences.

Sans looked back at my smug expression and then turned to give me the cold shoulder as he shrugged me off.

Payback bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 73 12
You used to be in the Monster Mafia, keywords used to but 3 years later, two familiar skeletons had seeked you out to ask you for much needed help in...
4.2K 180 34
#6-mafiatale (WOO!) 12-21-22 ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ this will have shooting, swearing, gore, attempted sexual advances, and other triggering content. If you a...
28.6K 795 10
(UnderTale rightfully belongs to the amazing Toby Fox, I am not creative enough to make that masterpiece. There is a person named symphysins who drew...
44.7K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...