[2/2] Life as a Saiyan-Devil...

Por TheWidowMaker

[ARC II: New life?] & [ARC III: The King And His Queens.] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N is back again. Now a Devil-Saiy... Más

Character Information on Y/N
Your Harem [Part I]
Your Harem [Part II] {UPDATED V2}
Chapter I: A Mutated what?!
Chapter II: The King and His Queens (LEMON)
Chapter III: The Holy Priestess
Chapter IV: Umm...oops! (LEMON)
Chapter V: Settling In
Chapter VI: Meeting the Family
Chapter VII: Saving the Holy Priestess
Chapter VIII: Punishment Time
Chapter IX: Getting Familiars!
Chapter X: Asia get's a Familiar!
Chapter XI: Capturing the Princess's Heart (LEMON)
Chapter XII: The Fall of the Phenex
Chapter XIII: The Ultimate Sadist has fun! (LEMON-BDSM)
Chapter XIV: Chilling with the Girls!
Chapter XV: Oh, How the Angels have "Fallen"! (LEMON)
END OF ARC II, Start of ARC III!
ARC III | Chapter I: Aftermath
Chapter II: Training with the Peerage
Chapter III: Gremory VS Phenex
Chapter IV: "One Shall Rise, One Shall Fall"
END OF ARC II | [START OF ARC III???]

"The Gamer" Ability

9.6K 110 140
Por TheWidowMaker

A/N: Now for this part, I will not include it in the story. As there are many things I don't know about this Ability. I have read many fanfics of it, but I do not know a lot about the ability itself. So for now, it's a possibility.

----

The Gamer Ability

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Race: Saiyan-Devil-? [+100%HP, +100% Ki, +200 to all physical stats]

Title: The Gamer; The Mortal that can rival the Gods. 

Peerage: Rias Gremory's Peerage

Piece: Mutated King Piece (A/N: Possible Second Peerage, but it will only be a few, will not be a full peerage.)

Level: 152 (You are not some chump to start at like level 1, you have already reached SSJ4.) 

Next Level: 35%

HP: 1250000/1250000

KI: 565000/565000

STR (Strength): 650

VIT (Vitality): 560

DEX (Dexterity): 420

INT (Intelligence): 400

WIS (Wisdom): 334

LUCK: 100 (Max Luck)

Stat Points: 0

Money: Your Billionaire

(This has to do with ARC I where I said that you have invested in many stocks, plus your family is rich as well.)

(Alright Firstly I am going to be doing this a bit differently because I can't be bothered by writing numbers, again and again. So I will be changing this page each time you level up.)

--

Forms: 

Super Saiyan (Mastered)

Super Saiyan 2 (Mastered)

Super Saiyan 3 (Partially Mastered)

Golden Great Ape

Super Saiyan 4 

Super Saiyan God (Locked)

Super Saiyan Blue (Locked)

Super Saiyan Rosé (Locked)

Super Saiyan Blue [Kiao-ken x20] (Locked)

 Ultra Instinct (Locked)

--

Abilities:

Passive:

Gamer's Mind Lvl Max. 

Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through. Allows peaceful state of mind. Grants immunity to psychological status effect.

Gamer's Body Lvl Max. 

Grants a body that allows for the user to live the real world like a game. After a sleep in a bed, it restores HP, MP and all status effects.

Physical Endurance Lvl Max.

The body's durability increases, reducing the damage taken. 75% decrease in damage taken in attacks.

Enhanced Senses 

Saiyan's have a very keen sense of smell, eyesight, touch, and hearing. You are able to look for people by sensing their ki or energy. This helps with knowing where your enemies are and differentiating them from friend to foe.

Saiyan Body 

Saiyans naturally possesses vast superhuman strength, far greater than that of Earthlings and other alien races, and are quintessentially built for fighting; able to easily lift ten times their own weight.

Saiyans possess S-Cells with their bodies, S-Cells are what allows a Saiyan to become a Super Saiyan. 

Having become a natural-born race of warriors, Saiyans are shown to be very resilient and adaptive. As they continue battling, their minds and bodies continue to adapt and improve, from their experiences. To which, they instinctively learn from their mistakes and become more accustomed to the adversity before him. Even more, Saiyans are shown able to recover from injuries much faster than humans.

Saiyan Power 

If a Saiyan survives a near-death experience through extreme injury to the body, then, when the body recuperates, the Saiyan goes much stronger than they were previously, their body adapting to compensate for the damage dealt, essentially evolving their power, the more they fight.  

Ki Regeneration Lvl Max

An ability to those of special heritage that allows faster recovery of Ki.

Effect: 100% increased Ki regeneration.

Hand-to-Hand Combat Mastery Lvl Max

Trained in Martial Arts by Master Roshi, and Goku. 

Effect: +50 to STR; DEX; VIT

Active:

Observe Lvl Max

A skill to find the target's information. Due to Max level, the user can now see target's max HP, MP, Information, weakness, remaining HP, attributes, status, background, and emotions.

Instant Transmission Lvl Max

A technique for traveling long distances instantly. This action is usually accompanied by the user placing his index and middle fingers on his/her forehead to help him/her concentrate, though if extra time is taken the technique can be performed without this aid.

Kamehameha Lvl Max

The Kamehameha is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and ki is concentrated into a single point (between their cupped hands). The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy. The blast can also be used, generally under extenuating circumstances, with just one arm. (You will have all the variations of it as your form progresses.)

Kaio-Ken [King Kai Fist] Lvl Max

The user's base power level, strength, speed, and senses greatly increase for an instant. The technique, however, has its substantial flaws. if the user multiplies their base ki too much, the uprise of ki flowing inside could easily obliterate them, or severely damage their body.

--

Familiar: Unknown

Familiar Relationship: Unkown

----------

A/N: Alright guys I am new to this Gamer Ability stuff. So if I am missing things do tell me. 

I would like to know the Abilities you guys would want, and a Short description of it, if you can. Let's keep it within the two Anime's, I do not want to delve into other animes that I don't know about.

By the way, you are NOT going to be going into any other universes. That's not happening in this book, simply because I feel it's way to recurring in all the gamer books, and it's a pain. I know these two animes well, so we're sticking with these two ONLY.

I will also not be adding anything from other universes. So no abilities, no familiars, no items, no characters from other universes. EXCEPT, from the DXD and the Dragon Ball universe.

~TheWidowMaker

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

218 14 19
Chimo is your average kid. that would be a fact, if it weren't for his enormous size, and abnormal abilities. he travels the world, in search of answ...
21.4K 209 21
Ever wondered the MC of a DxD fanfic (male reader or not) were to stay full human throughout the entire journey? You're in luck about this one, come...
3.5K 133 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...
4K 69 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...