Falling For You, Surely !!

By tee_96

Forth and Beam in a fit of drunkenness have a one - night stand together . This story follows the aftermath t... More

Talk to me or Else......
You're Cute !!!
I'll make Beam Mine!!
I'll follow you.
I'll make you mine!
This Guy, really!
Believe it or not....
The Bet & snitch?
Ice-cream? Chocolate Ice-cream.
Sweet Dreams & Candies!!
Too much to handle.
A Mishap and a leisure ride !!
Of Soft smiles & deep thoughts...
Avoidance will get you nowhere...
Of giving in or maybe not.....
Interlude : Sleeping Beauty.
Of sitting together &....
A call that went downhill....
Beam opens up to Pha...
Pha has a little talk with Forth...
Beam has a Visitor...
The Aftermath....
It's the truth anyways...
Two Fools....
Of X's and O's....
Of reading the messages...
Forth's friends circle?
I've got eyes on only you...
Of Take-outs , straws and chocolates...
Of rain and comforting talks....
Warm N' cold...
30. Of Taking care.....
32. Can I kiss you?
33. Meeting his friends again & Making the first move.
34. Forth doesn't know what to do.

31. I'll be here.

5.1K 256 49
By tee_96

A/N:  I know I'm late, I'm sorry, it's just I was sick and in so much pain .

...but here's an update that will make you feel  like the wait was worth it ;)

Beware!! This chapter is heavy...can you take it?  XD

Chapter.31.

Lost but now I'm found...

I can see but once I was Blind...

Forth got up because he needed to pee so bad, he did his business, and snuck out to see if Beam was still around, even if the chances were very little.

He stepped into the living room with heavy heart, but he was pleasantly surprised to see Beam there.

Beam was sitting on the couch with his legs folded under himself, and was eating chips, and he even had peeled apple, sliced on a plate, he would nibble on a slice every now and then.

Forth smiled to himself, it felt so domestic, Beam had made himself at home, he was watching the television in Forth 's humble abode, and eating through the same cutlery.

Forth leaned against the wall as he crossed his arms , his warm gaze taking in the person he has come to like no other.

The person who was equal amounts of Cold and warm, sweet and sour, funny but also reserved.

Forth felt something tug in his chest as he kept watching the figure sprawl over , taking over all of the couch stifling a yawn.

He could get used to this, he also couldn't help the pull, so he gave in and advanced towards the said person.

Beam had just shut his eyes when he felt a shadow fall over him, he opened his eyes, and his eyes widened to see Forth standing there, he sprang up,' Why are you up? Do you need something? Is it the noise?', he said looking around for the remote control.

' Oh God! I'm sorry---as soon as I find the damn remote—', he rambled on as he got up to look around for the remote control.

Forth just pushed him down gently so that he was sitting once again,' No, I didn't wake up for any of those reasons'.

Beam sighed in relief before he glared up at him,' Then why are you not in the bed?'.

' You should take full---', Forth crouched in front of Beam so they were at the same height, Beam shifted a bit,' W-what? '.

Forth took his hands in his own,' Beam', he said softly.

Beam looked confused, concerned , a little bit scared, and it was endearing.

' Thank you', he said meaning every word.

Beam looked at him with furrowed brows, then he nodded awkwardly,' Okay'.

' No really, thank you, for coming here, just for---', Forth struggled with words.

' Okay?', Beam looking still confused as hell.

' For everything, for just being you', Whispered Forth, as kissed his knuckles. Beam blushed and shifted awkwardly on the couch.

' Okay, your fever must be more bad than it seems', Beam said pulling his hands out Forth 's grasp just to place them on his forehead, to feel it.

' Do you want to go to a doctor?', he asked.

Forth chuckled, as he gently removed Beam's hand, and intertwined their fingers,' I have my own personal doctor right here'.

' Right', Beam rolled his eyes hard,' Okay, if that was all, I would like if you'd go back to bed now'.

' Can I get a kiss in return if I do?', Forth asked as he simply gazed into Beam's eyes, he was teasing of course, if his smirk was anything to go by.

But Beam was not prepared for such a comment, so when his breath caught in his chest,' W-What?!', he spluttered.

He huffed as he tried to calm himself down,' You're crazy!'.

Forth 's face turned serious suddenly, he pulled Beam by his thighs at the end of couch, so that the distance between them reduced, Beam's knees brushing his chest.

Beam yelped in surprise, as Forth leaned his face closer to his,' May I ?', he asked softly, his hands making their way past his thighs towards his hips.

Beam was not sure what Forth was asking anymore, he was so lost in the beautiful pair of eyes in front of him, so close, so beautiful, burning with unknown emotion .

He was having hard time understanding what Forth was saying.

Beam's breathing elevated as Forth closed in more.

This close he could count his eyelashes.

Forth checked for his reaction, when he didn't find any resistance he closed in some more, till they were sharing the same breath.

Beam didn't even realise that he'd closed his eyes, because the next thing he knows, he felt soft, warm lips on his own. He forgot to breath as the lips started moving ever so slowly, gently.

First Forth swallowed his bottom lip, tugged on it. Before he turned his attention to the upper lip. Beam was too lost in the feeling, he doesn't even know if he is responding to the kiss.

Forth seemed to swallow not only his lips, but also his soul.

A tongue snaked along his bottom lip, before it made it's way inside his mouth.

Beam realized with a start that this was real.

He was kissing Forth.

Forth was kissing him.

For real.

This was all real.

Beam was putty in Forth 's hand, those hands snaked around his waist and pulled him closer, closer, till he slid down from the couch and was on Forth 's lap for second time that day.

Forth let up and Beam sucked in a gulp of air, still not daring to open his eyes.

Forth carded his fingers through his hair and clutched at his nape, making him sigh. He angled Beam's head and dived in for another kiss.

Beam felt like he was drowning deep , deep into the sea and Forth was his only life-line, his source of oxygen, keeping him anchored, alive.

He breathed him in.

He felt hot all over, Forth 's large, warm hands left a warm tingling sensation on every sliver of skin they'd touch.

Forth gripped his nape as he explored every corner of his mouth, the kiss turned more hot , dirty. Forth exploring every corner of his mouth.

All Beam could do was moan and clutch at his broad shoulders, trying to keep up with the pace.

It was a lost fight.

He felt like an inexperienced person, it felt like Forth would devour him all, and leave nothing behind.

That thought made him groan , which in turn made Forth rumble as pulled away for a much needed breath.

' I think I could kiss you all day', he chuckled , his voice deep, doing some funny things to Beam.

Forth looked so sexy, with his bow-shaped lips spit-shined and swollen, his eyes wild and full of heat.

Beam's breath got caught in his throat for altogether another reason, and he found out that he wouldn't mind kissing this man all day either.

Forth was no different, he was not lying when he said that.

Beam looked so damn hot sitting on his lap, breathing ragged, hair all mussed, eyes wide and beautiful , lips swollen, wet and red.

He looked totally debauched.

Totally fu*kable.

Forth rubbed his thumb over Beam's bottom lip, his eyes never leaving Beam's ,' Beautiful', he whispered as he pulled Beam by his neck and crashed their lips again, this time there was no tongue, but Forth would bite his lips and then suck on them to soothe the pain.

Beam could only moan helplessly, as his hands found way around Forth's neck, and he clutched hard.

The kiss turned slow, until Forth was just pecking his lips,' You . Peck. Are. Peck. Cute. Peck'.

He leaned back to look at his work, Beam's lips were even more swollen and more redder if possible.

He smirked , and Beam realizing Forth 's intention lightly touched his lips.

His lips felt hot, and sore, thoroughly kissed. He glared at the perpetrator, who just looked really smug.

' Crazy bastard!', he smacked Forth in his chest.

Forth just looked more happy if anything ,he hummed as he dived into Beam's neck who yelped and tried to get him away.

Forth placed feather light kisses in his wake on his neck,' Oi' Forth!', grumbled Beam.

He wiggled to get away from Forth, Forth clamped his teeth tightly on the vein visible on his neck. Beam shuddered as he stopped his struggling, Forth licked the spot in apology.

' What is it with you and hickeys?', Beam asked out aloud.

Forth just smiled as he kissed the spot again and again,' I love them, and I love to give them to you, when they contrast against your white skin---', Forth leaned back looking into Beam's eyes.

' Okay, okay, that's enough, got the message', Beam pushed Forth back as he stood up clutching at his neck, where Forth had attacked him,' Asshole!'.

' If it blooms up tomorrow , you're dead', he threatened.

' Or you could give me a matching one', Forth craned his neck , teasing Beam.

Beam scoffed,' In your dreams'.

Beam was scowling, but his heart was thudding against his chest, his hands were trembling, there were butterflies in his stomach.

And they had just shared passionate kisses not a second ago, and here they were arguing about hickeys and stuff.

What was his life?

How did it become like this?

Right. After he met Forth and had a One-night stand with him, nothing has been the same.

Before , he would be in bed after just one kiss he shared with any chick , rolling off the steam in between the sheets, but look at him now, socializing with the guy who just had a tongue down his throat.

Having a normal conversation, like they weren't kissing a few second ago.

Beam always plays by the rules.

Meet, date, fuck, and say goodbye.

He doesn't know the rules with Forth, or actually Forth doesn't have any rules.

He's like Whirlwind, he comes, and either leaves Beam completely confused or destructed.

It feels like he has a long way to go.

He's an amateur when it comes to Forth.

He feels like a freaking girl, getting hot and bothered, and happy at the same time at his little ministrations.

Forth sat up on the couch and patted the space next to him. Beam slowly made his way towards the couch and sat down on it gingerly.

Forth tucked him to his side, with an arm around his shoulders. Beam decided to relax, the T.V. chattering in front of them but both of them heed no mind to it.

' Are we gonna talk about it?', Forth asked, once reality came crashing down. Beam sucked in a breath and looked down at his hands, when he looked to his side, Forth was looking at him.

No, assessing him.

' No', came Beam's clear answer.

' Okay', Forth nodded, his face devoid of any emotion, it was like he was expecting that.

Beam felt bad.

Forth kissed his crown,' Take your time', Beam felt like a jerk even more now.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He stood up,' I will—just-uh go...yeah', with that Beam rushed to the front door, avoiding Forth 's eyes.

Why was it so hard to even meet his eyes?

When he reached the front door, he took the handle in his hand and contemplated whether he should really leave or not.

He looked over his shoulder to find Forth standing in the hallway but not making any move towards him, he was just smiling softly.

Beam gulped,' I-I', before he shook his head and turned to leave, his clammy hand clutching at the doorknob.

' Beam, I meant it, take your time, I'm not going anywhere, you'll find me here always, for you', he said softly but with determined voice.

' I'll be here', he reminded once again , and Beam's shoulders sagged in relief.

A/N: Could Forth get anymore perfect?

Also don't worry, Beam's getting there :) He's made so much progress already.

Looking forward to your comments !!! XD

P.S. I'm fine now.   :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 26.2K 96
2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he returned 7 years later. the characters belo...
1M 47.7K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...
96.5K 3.5K 16
The story revolves around the character from the series 2 moon - Forth and Beam. Forth and Beam have been in a relationship. It started with crush t...
61.7K 3.2K 12
Forth seem to be perfect in all aspect but he always feel he is missing something in his life. What will happen when he begin to feel something speci...