Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

28. Worried Calls

4.8K 242 0
By Nekuru

(TYL: Hari Noize)

28. Worried Calls

Hari Noize

It's been almost a month since Elias left for Italy, and she hasn't contacted me as of now. She only mentioned staying for three damn weeks but it's been a month now. I somewhat feel nervous that she hasn't texted or attempted to reach out to me since she promised that she'll definitely text me the moment she settled down, but she hasn't done that.

It was very unlikely of her to break a promise, and she never breaks a promise.

I hesitantly went to the secret room of the house to see the emergency phone to contact Elias' parents just in case anything bad happen to her or anything major happen. I shakily took the phone, thinking every consequences of my actions. It took me few minutes to calm myself and decided to call.

"Hello?"

A female voice came across the the line. It's Elias' mother, I have met her few times with her dad. The two of them are good people since they treated me like their own daughter. I can feel my hand shake but my worry for my friend even greater.

"Hello, this is Hari" I told Elias' mother, I'm sorry for ratting you out Elias. But I need to prioritize your safety first "um... Elias has gone to Italy, to meet a family member. I was just wondering if she's alright. She said she's just going to stay there for three weeks and it has been a month now."

"... Elias went to Italy?" Her voice sounds serious, shocked to hear such news.

"Yes, about a month."

"..."

"Hello?"

"...We don't have any family member residing in Italy."

I can feel my heart drop hearing that from her mother, did Elias just lie to me? I ask myself.

"Eh? What do you mean by that, she said she's going to adopt a pet from a family member."

"We don't have any family that lives in Italy... Well, at least my husband and I doesn't treat him as a family. But I think I have an idea where she might be." A sense of relief and guilt ran through my head hearing that "anyways, thank you for letting us know. We'll make sure to have a good talk with our daughter and sorry for making you so worry!"

"N-no, It's alright. I'm sorry for not letting you know earlier!" I apologize as the two of us continued to talk until we said our goodbyes.

I didn't want to cause any necessary panic, so I decided to trust Elias's parents and wait for her to come back and be patient.

Deep breath Hari, Take a deep breath...

I chant myself over and over, until I hear a doorbell in the house. I saw Haru and Kyoko waving at me as they invite me to hangout last minute. I smile the two girls as I agree to go out with them and to get my mind off worrying Elias too much.

"Hari-sempai, do you know when Elliot sempai is coming? Tsuna and the others seem to talk about him alot lately" Kyoyo asks me, I flinched a little, even I don't know how to answer that.

"Well, he hasn't contacted me yet, he's probably having so much fun!" I covered my worry perfectly as the two seem to be in oblivion of what's happening about Elias.

"I see! I'm glad that he's having fun but it's a bit rude of him not to contact you!" Kyoko got angry on my behalf. Maybe he just can't communicate with anyone.

"It's fine Kyoko-chan! Thank you for getting mad for my behalf. Let's have enough about Elias and let's enjoy shopping!"

"Elias? Who's that?" Haru looks at me in confusion, how could my mind slip up! I could feel my heart stop for a moment I spoke her name out loud.

"I meant Elliot! Ahaha, I don't even know where I got that from" I laughed it off, as the two seem to accept my klutzy move "anyway, let's go?"

"Yeah! Let's do shopping!"

________

________

Bzzzt! Bzz! Bzzzt!

It was quite late at night when someone is calling me, I was exhausted shopping with the girls as it us hours after hours to find a perfect outfit that we all like. I took my phone to see an Unknown caller, I hesitated to answer but I was really glad that I did, since I was able to hear Elias' voice on the other side.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Hari?" Elias greets me.

"Elias, what took you so long!?" I ask her, I could feel relief running through my head hearing her voice "you said you're going to contact me as soon as you settled down. What is happening with you right now?"

"I'm sorry for making you worry! But it seems that business seems to be taking longer than expected. It seems that my request is still taking a bit longer than I expected." Elias informs me, hearing gunshots and people yelling in pain or begging for mercy on the other side. Just what are you doing? "Anyways, can you do me a small favour and tell the school that my I'm going to be away for about two more months."

"W-wait, what's going on Elias? Why the heck are you staying in Italy for another two months?!" I asks her, but she didn't tell anything. It broke my heart to see that she doesn't trust me enough to tell me anything "you said you were only going to stay for a month at least, not three!"

"..."

"Elias... can you at least tell me that you'll come back to Japan?"

"...Hari, I—" Elias pauses, taking a deep breath "Yeah, I'll come back to Japan. I'm sorry if I can't tell anything right now, but I promise to be more open to you more with these matter when I return, Okay?"

"Okay..."

"Thank you for understanding, Hari! Don't forget to take care of your health okay?"

"Yeah, you too! You're the one who's in much more dangerous place, worry about yourself more!"

"Okay, I will. See you soon!"

______

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 471 13
Vongola has been wiped out by an enemy famiglia and Hayano is the last survivor. To change the future, she was sent to the past to change things in t...
98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
5.3K 132 35
Kokichi died at a killing game but the reincarnated as his toddler self at an orphanage?! Read his story as he grows up in the KomaHina family and le...
6.7K 324 74
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...