Ivory Mist

By Renee_Gale

Nicole Hamblen was your typical 21 year old college student. She received good grades, came from a wonderful... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
IT IS HERE

chapter 11

40.9K 1.3K 978
By Renee_Gale

"Nicole!" Dean yelled as I was walking the driveway to my house. "Nicole please stop and talk to me." I just kept walking up the driveway.

"Damnit Nicole" he yelled as he grabbed my arm.

"WHAT!" I yelled in his face. My eyes were full of tears. I turned to face him. He looked so concerned. He placed my face in both of his hands.

"My God baby. What is wrong? Please tell?" he pulled me into his warm embrace. I just cried in his arms.

"Dean I am so sorry. I am just so mad right now."

"For what? Was it something I did or said?" Sadness ran across his face as if he had done something to hurt me.

"Baby no. You didn't do anything wrong."

I fell silent as I thought about the way people were looking at us when we were together. I thought about how that bitch Delany spoke to me. And it has only been 3 days. And there will be plenty of hatred to come if we stay together. But can I leave him? Can I end this? The thought of me not being with him brings more tears.

"I don't know if I could do this." my voice a faint whisper

"Do what Nicole." I could hear the fear in his voice. I looked up to see his face. His eyes matched his voice. I was not able to speak. I did not want to hurt him

"You know I don't like to repeat myself," he said through clenched teeth.

"Us" I whispered

"What? Why?" His voice was laced with confusion.

"BECAUSE I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE DIRTY LOOKS AND THE HURTFUL COMMENTS..." I yelled back. The look of shock on his face.

"I don't know if I can handle it, Dean. I was called a nigger today by some old coot because I was with you. That hurt me. It hurt me so much. And it is only going to get worse. I just can't."

"So that is your problem. You are ashamed of me?"

"No that's not what I am saying at all I just....."

"So you would rather make other people happy than to be with me?! Is that what the fuck I am hearing" he said throwing his arms in the air

"No not at all I..." he cut me off before I could finish.

"I want to be with you, Nicole. I do not care what anybody thinks or feels. I want you and only you. Fuck what everybody else says." he placed my face between his hands again. "I want you, Nicole," I saw so much hurt in his eyes. I could not stand hurting him like this.

"I want you too. " I said kissing the palms of his hand.

"I know this is hard. Believe me. But me without you does not make sense. We can get through this if we have each other. I am not ready to say goodbye." he pressed his forehead against mine.

His words melted my heart. The honest, compassion, the love in his voice, in his body language, made me realize that in his arms is where I should be.

I kissed with all I had. All my fears and anxiety about us, I released in that kiss.

"Dean... make love to me," I whispered against his lips

"What?"

"I don't like to repeat myself either." I smiled.

"Baby are you sure," he said kissing my cheeks.

"I have never been surer about anything. I. Want. You. To. Make. Love. To. Me. Over. And over. Again." I kissed his lips between each word.

"Nicole. I will take you over and over again until you fall in love with me."

"My body is yours. So take what is yours."

And with that, he lifted me in his arms and carried me into the house. Kissing me all the way in. walking past Tracy who was sitting on the couch. Straight back to my room. Never letting me go. Never stopped kissing me.

He laid me down on my bed. And kept kissing me. His hands rubbing me everywhere. He slowly took off my t-shirt and my bra. Exposing my breast.

"You have lovely breast Nicole," he said as he twisted my nipples in between his fingers and thumb.

"OOo Baby. That feels good." I moaned

"You like that? You want more?"

"Yes baby." my breathing was shallow.

He slowly licked my nipple as he pulled the other one in between his fingers. Making me moan. Making me squirm. Oh my God. I was so wet. He bit my nipple and sucked hard. Harder. I screamed his name. Something was happening to my body.

My legs began to shake. I wrapped my fingers around his hair and pulled. He groaned against my breast. Sucking harder. My body grew hotter. I did not know what was happening. He continued to torture me with his mouth and hands. My body asking for release. All of a sudden, I exploded screaming his name.

"oh my god, Dean!!!" what just happened. That was great. My body laid l shaking.

"Are you done already? I am just getting started," he said slyly.

"Take all of me. My body is yours."

I reached up and pulled off his shirt. His chest was beautiful. Well-toned muscles. His arms are well defined. I ran my fingers across his chest admiring how soft his skin was. I wanted to see more. I pushed him onto his back on the bed.

"Damn baby. I like that," he said playfully touching my breast.

I smiled shyly. Here I was sitting astride of my man. Topless. No man has ever seen my breast. And here I was vulnerable in front of this man. But I was not nervous. I was his. I leaned down and kissed his neck. I ran my tongue down his chest and around his nipple.

He moaned my name as I bit down on it. I ran my tongue down his stomach. His abs were so defined. He pulled my hair. It hurt and felt good at the same time. Making me want him more. I ripped off his pants and boxers in one blow.

I froze at the sight of his hard form. It was so big and ready for me. I licked my lips as I touch them. I did this to him. I aroused him. Me. At this moment, he is mine. I followed my instincts and placed my mouth around his manhood. His voice hissed in his throat. I began to suck him, rolling my tongue around the tip.

"Damn baby. Not so hard. Easy," he said grabbing the back of my head, keeping me steady.

He moaned loudly, I started licking the tip of his penis. Watching him squirm underneath me. I took all of him into my mouth sucking him until he begged me to stop.

"Nicole! Baby wait." I did not want to stop but he pushed me back. "Your turn," he said.

He slammed me down on the bed, making me giggle. He removed my shorts slowly. Leaving a trail of pleasure in the wake of his fingers. It felt so good. All I wanted was for him to be inside me.

"Dean please," I begged

"I told you. I want every drop that falls from you." he looked up at me with amusement in his eyes. "No panties Nicole? I like that."

I turned my head away from him, not wanting to see my embarrassment.

"Hey don't be shy baby," he said kissing my lips.

He took his hand and ran it up my inner thigh scratching me with his nails. It felt so nice. He pushed my legs further apart. Exposing the moist area in between my legs. I tried to close them, but he gave me a smack on my clit.

"Mine" he growled. "keep your legs apart. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes daddy," he said. I looked at him confused. He gave my clit another smack sending pleasure in my pelvis. "say it" he said. My body was in overdrive. I could not say it. "You know I don't like to repeat myself," he said as he gave me another smack.

"AAAHHH, YES DADDY," I screamed

"Good Girl," he said. And before I knew it, he eased two fingers inside me moving them in and out. I started feeling the heat in my body starting to rise. He leaned down and kissed my ear.

"You are so wet for me. Is it mine Nicole?"

"Yes, daddy," I whispered.

"Say it again."

"Yes, daddy." my moans getting loader and loader.

"You sound so good," he said as he trailed kisses down to my breast.

I squirmed underneath his head. Matching the thrust of his fingers. I closed my eyes as I came closer to letting go around his fingers.

"Open your eyes baby." I obeyed. He looked at me. "are you ready?" I had no clue what he was talking about. But I answered

"Yes Daddy." he smiled mischievously.

And before I knew it, his mouth was sucking all the juice between my thighs. His tongue wreaked havoc on my clit sending me into convulsions. He continued the pleasure with his torturous fingers. I tried to hold on but I could not. I came so hard that my body went limp. He looked up at me. Evidence of my orgasm on his face. He smiled at me.

"God I love chocolate. You smell so good," he said as he licked his lips. "I'm not done yet. Pull your legs up," he said he reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. He put it on and smiled at me sweetly.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to baby."

"Yes, I am sure."

"ok. I promise to go slow at first. I will stop if it hurts too much." I nodded. He leaned down on me. Placing his forearms on each side of my head.  

"Keep your legs up." and with that, he slowly entered me. I winced at the pain.

"Are you ok Nicole?"

"Yes. don't stop." he moved a little further in me.

I could feel him harden inside my wet walls. Once I used to him, he began to move slowly. Making my toes curl. He moved faster, thrusting harder. I could not keep still. I wrapped my legs around his waist forcing him deeper inside me.

I reached up and pulled his face to mine running my tongue against his lips. He bit down hard on my tongue. I cried out from the pain and pleasure. He then sucked my tongue. Causing my body to shake. Oh no not again. His thrust became more urgent. My body craved the release.

"Faster daddy. Please go faster." I cried. "Please"

He moved faster and faster. I sunk my nails in his back making him cry out.

"Baby come for daddy. I can't hold on much longer."

And with that, I screamed some rendition of his name. I ran my nails down his back as he found his release.

"FUCK NIKKI!!! FUCK!!" He collapsed on top of me. Our breathing heavy and harsh. He laid soft kisses on my face.

"Thank you," he said to me.

"For what," I asked as I caressed his back. He laid his head on my breast.

"For giving me your virginity. Thank you."

"I told you that it was yours. My body belongs to you."

"And mine belongs to you, Nicole."

I looked over at the clock. It was 9:30 pm. Tomorrow is Sunday. My parents were supposed to come next Saturday for my birthday. I wonder how it will go once I tell them that I am dating a white man. I will leave out the virginity part.

"We are both hot, sweaty, and smell like sex," I said.

"Well let's shower. But just so you know, I will fuck you in the shower." his eyes full of promise.

My clit throbbing thinking about use in the shower. This man is insatiable! How am I ever going to keep up? I do not know. But I will try.  

We went to take a shower, where I came three more times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 80.9K 53
The perfect man? Impossible, but what happens when she meets the perfect man? He seems too perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, respectful, the only thing...
297K 6.5K 18
An interracial FFM starring Sam, her hunky boyfriend Nick, and their obsession with a gorgeous Nubian beauty at their college.
7.2K 183 22
"OH MY GOD." I quickly remove my hands from Ethan's face, but he keeps his arms around me. It was Lorena. "I leave you...outside for two hours.....a...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...