Sukor - pyaar ka gunaah

By Sukorian

The story is abt a cop family without a woman touch. All a cops besides one. KN father Cop Ajay 1st son Cop ... More

Announcement
Character sketches
chapter 1
Birthday bash
Lost
Shraddha n Ajay
engagement
reality
the chase begins
A hint
Mr. Cop & Ms. Thief
My thoughts / Dreamworld
The robbery
face off
Maa
Pyaar ka Gunnah
Singhania
Trapped
Old memories
A new family
Shopping
Final - Family
Announcement

Suraj!

260 25 49
By Sukorian

Hi

Recap; all r thought Suraj might be death but their hearts says no! Suraj is captured by Singhania.

Chakor n TiVaan were sitting on the stairs thinking of Suraj. How will we find him! Tina asked to break the silence.

Chakor was looking at her. Tina; what happen Chakor?

Chakor was thinking 🤔...

Vivaan looks at her n wanted to know more abt the plan but Chakor remains calm.

Ajay was in the police station non of the other officers said or did something they let him...

Ajay the one who never goes against the law took the step to get the information from that Vicky Singhania but he remains quiet 🤫.  He didn't say a word just laughed hahaha u r brother is death! U will see him never again!

Ajay was punching him as much as he could do...

Suraj was unconscious they throw water 💦 on his face to wake him... Suraj slowly opens his eyes he was feeling a pain on his shoulder he had difficulties to keep his eyes open... but he faints...

Vivaan; Chakor if u have a plan or any clue where he could be just tell me naa... I... I will save him!

Chakor; looked at him. Please Vivaan let me think! She was thinking... hmm call ur brother Ajay n ur father I might know how to find him.

Vivaan smiles after a long period he had a smile on his face which brought a smile on Tina's face too.

Vivaan took out his mobile n calls for KN... KN was on his way home but Ajay wasn't with him.

Vivaan tries Ajays mobile phone but it was ringing continuously no one was picking it up... he tried the police station...

Vivaan; Hello Vivaan here I urgently need to talk to Ajay!
The constable; one moment I will call him.
The constable put the receiver aside n calls for Ajay.

Ajay was busy but hearing Vivaans name he stopped.

Ajay; Haan Vivaan what happen? Is everything fine?!.

Vivaan; haan Bhai but u na come home ASAP please!

Ajay; but... tututut Ajay our the receiver back n left the station. Before he left he orders to everyone not to leave him!

Ajay returns home his hand was injured bcz of the continuously punching of Vicky stupid face.

Vivaan; Bhai u come.

Shraddha was there too. She saw his hands n bandaged them. Both shared a moment of understanding.

Ajay; Vivaan y u called me?!

Chakor comes forwarded. Maybe I know how to find him.

Ajay; u r not going back to work for him!

Suraj was again splashed with water. Suraj trie to stay awake but the blood lost of the wound was heavy.

They were hitting him.... he was trying not to faint...

Ajay; how u want to find him? We have no trace where they could be!

Chakor; comes near. U forgot something!

Ajay; what?

Chakor; the tracking device he had placed on the vase... he put it back on his pocket... I saw it! We can trace him!

They were all happy 😊.

KN; u.. u saw it? Chakor; haan really I saw it. He took it back he was very angry that they come late but happy that the vase was save. He putted his hand in n I saw how he took the device n put it back.

Ajay took out his mobile phone he had the tracking number for Suraj device.

Suraj was beaten up... Suraj; Aahh!!. Singhania; Where is my son?. Tell me!!. Suraj spit the blood out from his mouth. He gave him a mischief smirk. Tashan wala 😉. Ur son hmm... who?.

Singhania; beat him. As long as possible keep him awake don't let him sleep. He should feel a the pain we r giving him... Now look:

Singhania removes a cover from a blackboard...

Singhania; I will start with this unfaithful girl who run to u! Suraj anger raised...

Suraj; Singhania!!! If anything happens to my family I will not leave u... I will forget everything... I will become lawless!!! No one will be able to stop me!!!! Stay away!!!

Singhania laugh devilish Muhaha...
u won't be able to stop me as u will die here... Kill him...

Suraj was sruggling to break the chains... U know what happens...

Suraj; Aahhhhh. Je was screaming loud n gains new power being injured he still managed to free himself...

Suraj smirks.. now u r all gone... Singhania!!!

Suraj was fighting while the police force was arriving... the police siren was clearly soundable...

Suraj - Bhai! make it fast! -.

Ajay, KN n the police force come in to rescue Suraj... Suraj was hurt but he was happy to see his family...

KN; Suraj!!! he took him in his embrace.
Suraj; Singhania he is here somewhere he can't be gone... He faints.

Ajay; Suraj!

KN; Ajay u r an officer u go behind Singhania I will take him to the hospital!.

Ajay nods n he n his men's left the place to find / follow Singhania...

_______

Hope u liked it 😄
please comment n vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 358 33
In the bustling city of Mumbai, a series of chilling murders have left the citizens in a state of fear. The crime branch, desperate to catch the cunn...
14.7K 1.3K 13
Anubhav ans haseena belonging from two different worlds fall in love with each other..... Their families had a rivalry of old times.. both families...
199 10 6
for within a lie they found something far more passionate than the truth // detective and bodyguard au
177K 11.4K 46
It's a tanglish story..So tanglish puriyaravanga mattum open pannanunga 😌 Ashwin , Rakshan and Manimegalai are smart robbers who steal black money...