Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

25. Sakura Viewing

5.8K 272 107
By Nekuru

25. Sakura Viewing

"Ciaossu! Tsuna and the others went ahead to go Sakura viewing"

I bumped into Tsuna's tutor on my way to sakura viewing. Reborn was wearing an adorable men's kimono, as he informs me, and jumps into my shoulder. Reborn thought that it was more efficient sitting on my shoulder since we were heading to meet with Tsuna's group.

It felt a bit weird knowing that Reborn is aware of my background and identity but he kept his word and hasn't told the others. Today's weather was sunny and cool, a perfect day to go outside and do something productive. 

Reborn decided to go ahead while I took my time to enjoy my walk while appreciating each cherry blossoms, by the time I arrive, Gokudera threw his bomb and saw Dr. Shamal was unconscious in the ground, while Tsuna and watch them get defeated. 

It must be Kyoya.

The moment Gokudera fell on the ground, Yamamoto steps in and saves the silver haired bomber. The two exchanges few words, but in the end, Hibari won the fight. It was Tsuna's turn to fight next, Reborn shot the teen and went to his usual berserk mode, using Leon as his weapon. I watch the events unfold in my eyes, to see that Hibari fell to the ground for unknown reasons before he can defeat Tsuna. 

Dr. Shamal is starting to regain his consciousness and explains Kyoya's condition, as he gave him Sakura disorientation syndrome, where he can't stand up near sakura trees. I look at Kyoya as he stands up and leaves before he could get cured. Dr. Shamal's eyes landed on me as he stares at me intently.

"Your Namimori's president right?" Shamal asks, looking at me intently "that's strange, there's something about you that I can't shake off. You look so feminine as a guy, your eyes, those lips. I'm sure those belong to a maide—"

"Shamal, don't harass students." Reborn kicks Shamal in the head causing for him to hit one of the cherry blossom and fall on the ground again. I sigh in relief that reborn came to the rescue as my gaze immediately landed on Kyoya who's still staggering, keeping his word.

"W-wait K-kyoya!" I call him, still stuttering about his name, the raven disciplinary didn't stop but his tracks got slower. I said a short goodbye to Tsuna's group a quick goodbye, before running toward Kyoya "I heard that the view from the your club room has a good view from there. Why don't we watch from there?" 

Kyoya didn't say anything else, as I followed him. We arrive at their clubroom, and I was correct. The view from above was perfect, I watch the sakura petals dance in the air as each soft breeze passes by. Kyoya remained silent as he watches the cherry blossom together with me.

Now that I realized it, I felt like watching Cherry blossom with Fon-nii. Except he'd probably be drinking sake. I didn't understand people like Fon who drink sake under a full moon or beneath a cherry blossom since he said about something adults would only know.

"Kyoya-sempai, you probably won't listen to an herbivore like me, but be careful who you bite to" I gave him a small warning of what's about to come, knowing that the Daily life arc is about to be finish soon "if you do decide to bite them, do it hard so that they can't stand. The world is bigger than you think it is and there will be bigger predators than you are, so please grow stronger than those predators so that no one can bite you."

"Wao, Herbivore is saying some inspirational quotes" Kyoya smirks, as I am unable to understand what he was thinking "You don't need to worry, Herbivore. I always bite those who stands in my way."

"Then will you bite me if I stood in your way?" I asks cheekily, as he lightly whack me using his tonfa in the head.

It wasn't a life threatening hit but it still hurt, as he sighs at me. Wondering how he got himself in that situation.

"I have no interest in people weaker than me." He sighs again and smirks at me "though you are welcome to try anytime you want."

____
____

I have a week left since to prepare everything for my travel to Italy, and I've been in a coughing fit lately. I don't know why but I kept loosing my voice my often, from time to time, today just happen to be one of those days, except I feel a lot worse and my throat feels swollen. 

Classes was still on going when I was ordered to deliver some notes for the older and younger grades, meaning, I get to see Kyoya and Tsuna's class. I felt excited seeing them during class, as I wonder what they're doing in class.

On my way to Kyoya's class, I was freezing despite of how warm the hallways are. After I finish handing out the notes, and seeing Tsuna's grade but I didn't see Kyoya in his class, I was looking down, trying to keep my composure when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking!" I quickly bowed not paying attention to the person who I bumped into. I could feel my head spinning, but I tried my best to keep my composure.

"It's alright! No harm happened." I look up to see Dino, smiling naturally at me "anyways, are you alright? Wait, You're burning up!"

"D-dino-sempai!? I'll be fine, I'll just take a small rest and I'm going to I'll be better!" I convince the tall blonde, as he put his hand on my forehead, completely not convince.

"You look unwell, let's get you to the infirmary." Dino held my hand as we walk towards the infirmary, I follow him a bit wobbly and the next thing I know, I'm greeted by darkness.  

______
______

KYOYA HIBARI

I was strolling around Namimori, like usual, until my mind wandered on the so called friendship with certain herbivore. He's doesn't really stand out in the crowd, really normal too, but one thing I can't shake off is his eyes. 

Those light purple eyes that looks innocent yet there are hundreds of secrets hiding beneath those knowing gaze.

He stares at me as if he's looking at my soul, a similar feeling my childhood friend gives off, he even has the same beauty mark near his eyes. It's as if I'm looking at the male version of her.

The way he acts isn't bothersome to be with, he doesn't get too familiar or overboard with things but can sometimes be reckless.

There was a strange attraction I keep having about him, I never expect to be attracted a similar gender, even I don't even know what to feel about my attraction to that little herbivore.

I keep getting irritated for no reason, so I decide to walk it off.

I don't know if it's just my unlucky or not, but when I saw President Herbivore in an arms of a mere stranger—a measly herbivore. Holding his unconscious and seemingly vulnerable body, made my blood boil.

I've seen him together with those herbivore before, yet there something about him I dislike. I don't know why but seeing someone hold him makes feel even more irritated? 

"What are doing to a Namimori student?" I ask, completely not happy at the scene.

"I was taking him to the infirmary, he's burning up." The man in blonde hair explains "he must've pushed himself again."

"Leave him to me, I'll do it, herbivore." I walk up to the yellow herbivore and took what's supposed to be mine.

The blonde herbivore was hesitant but he gave me the unconscious herbivore in my arms, no words were spoken but it felt like he didn't want to give the gray hair teen to my arms.

"Kyoya?" The prez looks up, tilting his head a bit, as if he wasn't sure who was carrying him.

"Hn." To my surprise, he's burning up and even looks pale. I supposed he pushed himself again, like how he got hospitalize last time for exertion. I sigh at this boy's recklessness, unsure if he is simply an idiot or perceptive, either way, 

no one touches what's mine.

 ____
This is me:

(Raise of hands who can relate)

Don't forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
6.7K 324 74
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...
1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...
570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...