Something Only We Know ✔️

De GoldenCalypso

||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love le... Mais

Something Only We Know
Special Attention
Dedication
Prologue
Introduction:One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
fire
sleep with me
hulk's daughter
chocolate on my lips
who are you?
keep your eyes on me
the piano
life at risk
one last time
just a wind
his heart
secret for secret
sleeping beauty
something nice
a promise
naughty
neverland
happiest
waiting
that promise
hurt
everything
adrian
erase
thank you
me and you
stay
sweetheart
fear
this
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

why do you have to sing?

236 28 70
De GoldenCalypso

It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.

~The fault in our stars

Serena

"Hello sweetheart, good morning."

I was shell shocked to find Adrian on the floor beside me. He was holding me from behind and his left hand was circled on my waist, pulling me closer to him. I couldn't quite see his face but his breathe warmed me up.

He must have fallen onto the floor from his bed when he was fighting a ninja in his dreams.

Thank god, he didn't land on me.

I tried to struggle off from his arms but he was holding me too tight.

"Shush, baby, you can't leave me like that. I won't let you go," he whispered and kissed my ear.

I winced. We were taking this way too far.

"What exactly are you doing on the floor?" I asked him.

"I was too sad to watch my girlfriend sleep on the floor..."

"Adrian, please stop." I stood up and he looked at me with playful eyes. And then I realized that I was half naked.
I hastily covered my bare bosom with the blanket.

"You look gorgeous, Serena. Why can't you pull that blankie down?" He started and I was stupefied.

"I am not your girlfriend," I blurted out.

"If you are not my girlfriend, what are you?"

I thought for a moment.
"A random girl you almost hooked up. Now let me go."

Adrian seemed hurt and his eyes dazzled.
He touched my shoulder, still resting on his pillow.

"You are not a random girl I hook up, Scarlett. You are that one girl I want to be with the rest of my life." He said, his eyes locked with mine.

"I don't trust you, Adrian. I don't want to trust anyone. I've been hurt before and I don't want to be hurt twice."

Adrian took his hand away from me and spoke out, every word as clear as anything;

"Scarlett, I would love to be hurt by you."

⭐️⭐️⭐️

I was not sure of what I was doing. I had sworn to myself to never let anyone close to what I was. But Adrian was way beyond that and I feel the walls breaking out every single time his gaze impaled me.

I had wanted to avoid him. Although Adrian wanted to give me a lift to school, I preferred taking the bus instead. I clearly did not want any rumors and paparazzi.

I used to hate paparazzi.

Anyways, the first subject for today was Mathematics. The classroom was already filled up with students when I arrived. Mr. Barnes was seated at his place and was ready to start today's lesson.

To my good luck, there was only one vacant seat available.
But bad luck made that seat in between the seats Adrian and Barry were sitting.

I sheepishly occupied the seat. I continued to avoid both of them.

Not fifteen minutes have passed, a folded piece of paper landed on my table.

I reluctantly unfolded it.
'What's with the abs and muscles under that sweater?'

What does that mean?

I tore the paper. Whoever it was, they won't get anything from me.

Then somebody tapped me from behind.

It was Shane.

"There's a note for you. Here take this," he whispered low and I reluctantly accepted the note. This took a different handwriting.

'I won't forgive you for what you did to me. I will make everything bad for you.'

I turned behind. Ziara was giving me a gaze of complete daggers. She looked furious and funny.

I winked at her.

Adrian

"Man, there is an audition today at school! It's for the Singer of the Year!"

Barry was telling me as we headed for the Geography class. I almost forgot about the audition today. It was clearly because Serena had me thinking about her, almost every time.

"You have to sign up dude... I heard that the school's going to bring a celebrity singer for the finale. I wish it would be a female..."

"Did you hook up with someone lately?" I asked Barry.

"I don't have the mind to hook up right now. I'm currently engaged in getting the girl I want."

"Who's the lucky one you want so much?"

"Her names Little Miss Unreadable. She was sitting in between us. Remember?"

I froze. Why did the lucky one turn out to be her?

"Clearly man, you can't just make her yours." I stated, guilty.

Barry raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why not? She looks okay for a girlfriend," he stated. I looked away from him.

"Didn't you remember? she is lesbian."

Barry's face turned yellow.
Asshole, she's mine.

Back in the cafeteria, I met Scarlett with her buddy Shane. She was avoiding my gaze the moment I came up to speak to her. Her voice seemed hoarse and cold. Her expression was unreadable but something seemed to bother her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her when Shane went away.

"Nothing." She replied, almost too quickly.

I continued to stare at her.

"Is it me?"

She looked up and gave me a fake smile.

"No, it's not you."

We continued to be silent. Finally the bell rang for the next class.

"Come and meet me in the auditorium in the last period," I told her, "I have something to show you."

She nodded and went away.

Everything was ready for the audition. The auditorium was filling up with students and in fact the whole school seemed to be there. They were either here to sing or to watch their peers sing.

However, I hadn't seen Scarlett.

I had signed up for the very first audition and I couldn't wait for her.

The teacher in charge of music, Miss Peterson announced me to stage.

Still, she was not to be seen.

I wanted to sing for her.

And she hadn't arrived, yet.

Time was running and I took my guitar to begin. When I started playing the intro of Ed Sheehan's Perfect, the door of the auditorium opened.

It was her.

I didn't stop playing my guitar. The song was perfect for her and I wanted her to know that.

At first she didn't see me. She was scanning the crowd for someone. And then she looked up at the stage. I began singing my heart out.

🎶🎵I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And Follow my lead
Well I found a girl
Beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me 🎶🎵

She was looking at me. Her eyes were wide with terror and her expression was frozen with time. I couldn't understand why she looked so... unreadable.

Just as the song ended, I was received with a round of applause and cheers from the crowd. But Serena was not showing any reaction. She didn't even smile.

And the next minute I saw her running out of the auditorium.

I hastily climbed down from the stage and amidst all cheers, I made my way through the crowd and went out. I didn't know why she had gone out. But she was not in a good mood when I sang.

She was not in her locker, nor she was in the cafeteria. I searched the corridors and the classrooms for her. But she was nowhere.
I was furious.

At last I found her near the school gate. She was talking to someone over the phone.

"Dad," she spoke, "I can't stay here any longer."

I froze.

She didn't know that I was right behind her and that she was almost yelling at the phone, too loud for anyone to eavesdrop.

"I can't be here, dad. I'm going to take the bus for the airport. Book me a flight to California, now," she hung up.

I stood there numb with terror.

"Serena, what are you doing?" I asked her and she turned back to face me.

There were tears in her eyes. She looked so sad.
I approached her, welcoming her into my arms.

But she didn't come to me.
"No," she said, "I don't want to be with you."

"Why?"

"Because, because you remind me of someone I used to know," she admitted, her cheeks white and her eyes red.

"But why are you leaving me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked her, trying to recollect my senses.

Her eyes looked hurt and her voice was hoarse from crying.

"Adrian, out of all things in this damn world, why do you have to sing?"

Hello everyone
I don't know what you really think about my story. Truly, I am a bit disappointed at my work. But I'm in love with the story, so I keep updating for my pleasure.
Please dear readers, is it that hard to VOTE?
please encourage me because I'm still a newbie here.
Vote, vote, vote!!!

I love everyone of you...
Please do let me know if you love this story!🤗🤗🤗

And thanks for the almost 1k reads!!! You rock!🍩

And please vote, comment and follow!
Please...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

515K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
6.4K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
685K 11.6K 32
"Oh god," I made little gasping sounds, unable to stop my eyes from rereading the note again and again."This can't be happening." Love conquers all...