Cai XuKun x Reader✓

By FishnetShirtKunKun

A scarf offering from a celebrity and took the offering randomly not thinking twice. A weird high school love... More

Prologue And Other Stuff
White Scarf 001
Awaken By a Stranger 002
Grabbed By A Mysterious Hand 003
Fever Fom Fans?!! 004
Who's 可可?! 005
The Cute Tea Shop Owner 006
The Petals You Left 007
I Offer You My Heart 008
I Don't Know This Feeling Jung Jung! 009
Do You Know the Difference Between Tea and Coffee? 011
Bitter but Sweet?! 012
Death?! 013
Moving Away but He doesn't Know 014
So You Kept It From Me! 015
Important~
Fireworks and Drowning?? 016
Important~
Unexpected Surprises Part 1 017
Unexpected Surprises Part 2 018
Important~
Couple Photos??!! 019
Kun Kun Save me or Was It Save You? 020
Childhood Memories 021
The Mountains of Light or was It Love? 022
Blooming Like A Flower 023
坤可's Tea Shop 024
The Fun Times 025
Happy Moments 026
Eating Up Jealousy 027
Fallen Drunk 028
I Love---- 029
Rightfully Mine 030
Starting Another Journey 031
The Time I Leave For Good 032
Taking My Words Back 033
Broken Pencils and Ripped Paper 034
I Hate Li Shao Su End of Sentence 035
Me and You Is A Never 036
Eating A Fortune Cookie 037
I'll Enjoy The Time I Have With You Guys 038
Falling Like A Knee Down 039
Explanation First 040
Important~
Love In Another Situation 041
Leaking Period 042
False World 043
Orders From Jung Jung 044
Really? Are You Cheating On Me with Me?? 045
You and I, Moments 046
Observing Your Features 047
Unhuman Him 048
My Heart Only Beats For You 049
Acting Class With Jackson 050
Recording Tea in a Tea Shop 051
Ready to Eat or Marry? 052
You and I 053
Code
Special Chapter: Halloween Special
Just A Random Note

Chinese New Year Festival 010

1.8K 61 111
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment!!

Happy Chinese New Year~

Do you guys still want the Q&A? It's fine if you guys don't want it and if yes comment your questions.

and enjoy this chapter also not edited~

(Y/N) Pov:

"(Y/N) just stay calm..." he said as he softly patted my back. "I don't know what that snake wants from Cai XuKun, but I know it's something fishy.." he said. "Jung Jung,what are these mix feelings?...." I asked. "I hope lover boy isn't just not messing with your feelings." he said. "What are these feelings..?" I asked again. "You'll understand later (Y/N)." he said. "Now I hope you can make some tea and you know you're one of the best people I know of that makes some good tea." he compliments me. "You make my mood brighten up!" I said as I hugged him tighter. "Now get back to work (Y/N)!" he said. I nodded and I went back to making those two's orders, two cups of black tea(red tea). After when I finished brewing their tea, I poured it into two traditional chinese tea cups.

Then I went to their table and it seems like they were just talking but Li Shao Su seems to talk the most. Cai XuKun seemed like he was bored and he was just daydreaming while she talks. I came and interrupted their "conversation". "Here's your tea~" I said as I severed their tea. Cai XuKun just glanced at me then turned his head back to Li Shao Su direction. When I took the tray back, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. "(Y/N) let me take that." said the unfamiliar male. "OK.." I said. Then I handed him the tray and I accidentally touched his hand. "Sorry..." I said. "It's fine (Y/N)." he said. I walked back to where Jung Jung was standing. "Did you see what lover boy did?" he said. "What is it?" I asked. "He was giving a death glare at Justin!" he said. "And why would he do that?" I asked. "Maybe because lover boy doesn't like when anyone touches you." he said while chuckling. "(Y/N)." he said. "What is it Jung Jung?" I asked. "Why not we test lover boy?" he said. "Um...I don't know." I said. "Well me and the boys will plan this out. The boys include me, Cheng Cheng, Justin and Nong Nong." he said. "Well...Ok.." I said. "By the way the chinese festival is tonight so meet us there and dress nicely!" he said. "Now get home and change!" he said while pushing me to the locker room. I quickly changed into my regular clothes that I came in and walked passed everyone in the shop and then out the door.

________________________________

~Time Skip~

________________________________

I decided to sleep instead, I woke by the sudden sound of my doorbell. I got out of bed and I see Jung Jung, Justin, Fan Cheng Cheng and Nong Nong there at my door when I opened it. "Hello~" I mumbled. "(Y/N) 你看看是什么时间.( Look at what time it is.)" Jung Jung said. "I wanted to sleep..." I said. "Well, at least it's 5pm and we're not running out of time!" Jung Jung said. "Well, now that we're here we might as well help you." Jung Jung said. "Justin, you do the makeup!" "Nong Nong find something cute in her closet!" "Cheng Cheng tell her the plan!" "And I'll do the hair for her!" Jung Jung said. The guys nodded. "Fan Cheng Cheng, can I call you Cheng Cheng?" I asked. "Sure!" he said while smiling. "So, this is the plan------" he said but then stopped. "Cheng Cheng can you move?" Jung Jung said nicely. "I need to explain the plan Jung Jung------" he said. "Just tell her later." Jung Jung said while taking a comb on my desk and started to brush my hair. I feel his hands gently adjusting my hair and styling it. Then Nong Nong came out with a red and white dress. (I had to put red because it's a color people will have on in Chinese New Year) My hair was done because I saw Jung Jung place the comb back on the desk. When Justin was doing my makeup it was a light and natural look.

   Nong Nong handed me the dress he picked out.

    I headed to the bathroom and when I was in the bathroom I locked it. I put on the dress carefully trying to not mess up the hair. When I went out of the bathroom Nong handed me a pair of white flats.

I quickly put them on. The guys were already in classy outfits. Nong Nong hugged me, "You look great!" he said. Then he let go of the hug and then Jung Jung took my hand and kissed it. "Now, we can go now princess~" he said. Justin opened the door for all of us and I locked it with my keys that I later handed to Jung Jung cause I can trust him enough with my keys. Jung Jung was holding onto my hand. "(Y/N) I hope you understand that we sort of had to stalk on Cai XuKun's conversation with Li Shao Su.." "He's going to the festival with Li Shao Su..." Jung Jung said. "Well, we're gonna ruin it for Li Shao Su and make lover boy see what he doesn't want." he said. "You remind me of someone Jung Jung, but I don't really remember..." I said. "Don't think of anything right now, your head still has an injury from that bookshelf." Jung Jung said. I saw Cheng Cheng looking at me and when I caught him looking he looked away. We headed to the festival which is literally starting at Jung Jung's tea shop which was closed this hour. The lanterns were red and they were providing the light for the street. Small shops and stands were there, food was the first thing I smell. I looked around for a tea stand then i spotted one at the very back. Then I felt someone grabbing my hand and it was Cheng Cheng. "This is part of the plan (Y/N)!" he said when we were running.

Cai XuKun's Pov:

    I was at the festival with Li Shao Su and she keeps telling me she's was that one person...When we entered the street full of stands and shops opened and the lanterns brighten the street. I thought I saw (Y/N) here for a second. When I hit the middle near where the bridge was built and Li Shao Su was with me and she got her hand around my arm. I saw Fan Cheng Cheng there with (Y/N). What the f**k!!

(Y/N) Pov:

I was near the middle of the festival street a bridge was just right behind us and Cheng Cheng told me to stand there with him. The crowd was walking past by and Cheng Cheng found a strand of my hair that was out of place. He took the strand of hair and put it behind my ear. I smiled at him and so did he. Then someone else grabbed my hand and it was Justin. "Wanna go get some food?" he asked. "Sure!! Is it a all I can eat and you pay thing?" I asked. "Sure, why not this will be a gift from me and you being a bit more closer to being a friend of mine!" he said. "Yay!" I smiled. As these moments and time flies I'm forgetting what was this was all for. We were at the food court area. "So...What do you want?" he asked. "Um...(Your favorites of food )" I said. "I'm assuming you want to try everything?" he said.  I nodded. "Stay here and I'll go buy the food." he said as he ran off to buy the food. I stand there and glanced around, I saw someone walking towards my direction. Then they stopped and I was just looking around to see if Justin was back. "I'm back!" Justin shouted from behind my back. I turned around and he had a tray full of food.

________________________________

"So which one do you wanna eat first?" he asked as he placed the tray on top of a table. I seated myself in a chair and so did he. Then he started to feed me. "This food is so good~" I said. "Watch out (Y/N) there's some stuff on the corner of your mouth." he said. Then he took a napkin out and whipped the corner of my mouth. I see Justin's face a bit tint red. "Do you have a fever?" I asked him. "Nope, by the way Jung Jung will be here a minute later to take you somewhere~" he said. A few minutes past and I was done eating only ¼ of the food. Then I saw Jung Jung grabbing my hand and we were now running to somewhere else here at the festival. He took me to the back of the street where a peaceful tea shop was at. "Now here is something you love~" he said. "Can we have two cups of green tea?" Jung Jung asked the guy at the stand. "That would be 8 yuan." the guy said. Then Jung Jung took the tea and we sat down. We were just talking and laughing at what happened to Cheng Cheng because he got lost in the middle of the crowd. "(Your nickname) Hope you enjoyed today~" he said. "I really did I got free food and I had time to spend with everyone of you guys expect Nong Nong~" I said. "Nong Nong is sort of busy doing his homework." he said.

________________________________

"You can go anywhere else where you wanna go!" Jung Jung said." I nodded as I finish my tea. I just walked off into the crowd leaving Jung Jung at the tea stand. I looked around and I saw couples holding hands and smiling. There was a bridge built near the middle and people was walking up there to talk photos. I just walked up there and it was like I was on top of the world. Everyone up there was a couple expect for me. I crossed my hands and laid them on the bridge. I looked at the fireworks that was in the sky. Suddenly I felt a touch of a pair of warm hands. I turned around and I saw him----Cai XuKun. He placed his hand on my face. His touch made blood rush to my face. My heart beat increased. What is he doing....His face was getting closer. I feel his lips touch mine. I closed my eyes while firework noises were in the air...Would this moment ever last.

Vote and Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 5 5
'where'd you get them?' '..get what?' 'min, you know what I'm talking about.' Minho has scars. He doesn't want anyone to know, but Han finds out. M...
57.3K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...
96.7K 4.8K 47
❝ i wish that time could stop forever at this moment. the story between us and you will never end. ❞ + this ain't math nor unknown variables + lowerc...